The Bracelet Ch. 08

Story Info
Wendy's first time with Rick and Kim.
5.9k words
4.32
14.7k
5

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick entered the house through the garage and dropped his computer backpack on the bench next to the door. He looked up and noticed that Kim had company.

"Hi Wendy, how are you?" he asked.

"Hi Rick. I'm good, thanks." Wendy responded.

Wendy and Kim were sitting on the sofa, each sipping a glass of red wine. He was glad to see Wendy, because he knew how close Kim was to her best friend, and how worried she had been over the past week since she admitted to Wendy that she slept with her ex-husband, Alan, after they broke up.

Both girls were smiling at him, so he took that to be a good sign. He decided to join them with a glass of wine, so he took another goblet out of the cabinet and picked up the open wine bottle on the counter to fill it. He kept tilting the bottle until it was vertical, and two drops came out. The girls were still watching him, and they burst into giggles when he looked up at them.

"You need to open another bottle, and bring it in here with you, baby." Kim said to him.

Rick did that as Kim murmured something to Wendy, then he went in and sat on the recliner across from the sofa. The girls had their shoes off, and Kim had her feet tucked under her legs. It certainly appeared as though things were relaxed between the two.

Kim said to Rick, "I just told Wendy about the night Alan came over and I fooled around with him for the first time."

"Oh," Rick replied, then he added, "you know, Wendy, I was the one that put her up to that. She never would have even approached Alan if I hadn't pushed her into it."

Wendy smiled and said to Rick, "It's okay, Rick. I do know that, and honestly, Alan and I are past being jealous of each other at this point. I just wanted Kim to tell me about it because I am having a hard time understanding how the two of you do it. Sharing Kim with another guy, I mean."

Rick squirmed a little in his chair, and tried to explain, "I know a lot of people would think I was crazy, letting a woman as sexy as Kim, whom I love dearly, get involved with another man. After Kim and Alan were together the first time, he asked me about that, himself.

I told him that I was pretty sure Kim was happy with me, so part of it is trust that she loves me and will stay in the relationship regardless of her experiences with someone else. I know there is risk involved, because Kim is not the kind of person who has anonymous sex. She has to feel something for the guy she is with, so I do understand there is a certain amount of risk there. I have to admit that part of my enjoyment comes from the knowledge of the emotional dangers we face, and the chance of me losing her.

But I want her to enjoy life and try as many things as possible, and I am sure that she is curious about other guys. I don't think Kim would ever have cheated on me to try sex with someone else, so if I want her to have that experience, I have to tell her and be honest about my own feelings. That was very hard to do.

I found out after that first time that I could handle the emotions of watching Kim with another guy. The only thing I still worry about is Kim or Alan being hurt because of the changes to our relationship after we shared an experience like that. I was probably being selfish when I pushed Kim into this and justified it as therapy for Alan, and I guess it could have backfired and hurt Alan rather than helped him, but we have been lucky so far and everyone seems happy, unless Alan told you something different?"

"No, no," Wendy said, "you know how Alan is. Just getting him to admit what happened was a chore. He made me come to Kim for the details. But I agree, his mood seems more level and happy now than he did before he got involved with Kim."

Kim had been silent through the whole exchange, but when Rick and Wendy turned their attention to her she smiled and raised her wine glass, "here's to friendship and sex," she said, "and the fun you can have when you mix the two!"

Rick and Wendy clinked glasses with her, and Wendy added, "to good friends and good sex, which I have been lacking lately!" Then realizing how that might be misinterpreted, she added, "the latter part, that is." She laughed with embarrassment and took a big swallow of her wine as Kim leaned over and put her arm around her shoulder.

Rick took the opportunity to get up and go to the bedroom to change out of his work clothes. He thought he might go for a run, so he put on running shorts and a t-shirt, and grabbed his running shoes before heading back downstairs.

The girls were still on the couch, but it seemed like something was different. He sat down again and looked carefully at the two. Their clothes were rumpled compared to when he left. Kim's shirttail was out of her shorts, and Wendy, who was wearing a simple medium length summer dress appeared to have unbuttoned the front down to the middle of her chest. Rick tried to remember how many buttons were undone before. Then Wendy shifted her legs and he realized the bottom of the dress was unbuttoned almost to her crotch! He wondered briefly if the two had been making out while he was gone.

The girls continued to chat, and he decided to put off his run to see what was going to happen next. Kim glanced at him and smiled. Wendy was talking about her new job at a restaurant that just opened up in town. It was called Med, and featured the small plate, or tapas menus that were becoming all the rage. He picked up the newspaper and looked at the front page.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Wendy raise her left leg and tuck her heel under her right knee on the sofa. The move opened her skirt more, and he could clearly see her pussy in the gap between her thighs. She stroked her left calf absently with her right hand, and it obscured his view.

The girls continued to talk, and he tried to concentrate on the paper. Wendy's hand wandered from her calf back to her lap, and Rick was once again treated to a view of her very cute looking pussy. He could see that she was a natural blond, and her wispy pubic hair did little to hide the details of her sex.

Wendy then took her left hand and flapped the lapel of her dress, as if to cool off. She was turned partially toward Kim, so the motion opened the dress enough for him to see that she was braless. After a few flaps, another button came loose and he could see the nipple of her left breast, swollen with mother's milk since she was still nursing Samantha. Wendy had been a C cup before the pregnancy, now she was at least up to a D cup. She stopped and dropped her hand, leaving enough of a gap in the dress for him to still see most of her left breast.

Rick glanced over to Kim, and found her eyes drilling into his. "Whatcha lookin' at?" she asked him with a devilish grin. At that point it dawned on him that he had been set up.

Wendy looked at Rick, who was still holding the newspaper up to his face. Then she glanced down at his crotch, where the running shorts were tented out by his erection.

"Oh, my gosh!" Wendy gasped.

Rick smiled and lowered the paper to his lap. "What's going on?" he asked his wife.

Kim played with the hem of her shorts and said, "Wendy and I were talking..."

"Yeah?" Rick prompted.

"She told me I'm being a bitch for fooling around with Alan and not letting you do anything with other girls."

Wendy gasped, "I said nothing of the kind! I just asked you how you would feel about Rick being with another girl." Wendy slapped at Kim's arm for telling a fib, and Kim laughed with delight.

Rick turned to his wife and said, "So how do you feel about that?"

Kim got serious, and said to them, "Well I don't want you out fucking everything in a skirt, that's for sure. But maybe, if it was someone I trusted, I met let you fool around a little."

Rick was beginning to get the picture. "So you might be okay with me doing something with, say, Wendy here?" he asked.

Kim looked at him and several emotions played across her face. She was obviously struggling with how to respond. Finally she said, "If we do this, you have to promise to let me be in control."

Rick replied, "I didn't start this, but I promise to cooperate and behave myself if this is something that you want."

Kim put her hands, palms together, in front of her face, and thought about what she wanted Rick to do. Finally she said, "go back upstairs and get that rubber cock ring you bought."

Rick stood up and Wendy got a good look at his 'package', which was still protruding obscenely in his nylon running shorts. She realized that Rick must be very well endowed, indeed. He headed upstairs.

Kim turned to Wendy and asked, "Are you okay with all of this?"

Wendy nodded happily and asked Kim, "What are you going to tell him to do?"

Kim explained, "I am not sure yet, but I promise that he will take care of you one way or another before we are done."

Rick returned and stood in front of the girls. Kim remembered a playlist she put on her phone that was intended for her workouts at the gym. Rick was looking through it one day and asked Kim to strip for him while dancing to the music. She did, and they had one of their hottest sex sessions ever.

Kim docked her phone in the audio system and pulled up the playlist. The first track was "Promiscuous" by Nelly Furtato. When the music started, Kim instructed Rick to dance in front of Wendy and strip for her. Rick stood in front of Wendy, and tried to work his courage up. He hadn't considered that Kim might ask for something like this, and even though he considered himself a decent dancer, he was very uncomfortable with the thought of stripping for Wendy while doing it. Then he realized how hard it must have been for Kim when he pushed her to be with Alan, and he knew he owed this to her.

He started moving to the beat and the girls began whooping and clapping for him. He laughed, and a lot of the tension that he felt lifted. He pulled up his t-shirt and exposed his chest. Kim prodded Wendy to get involved, so Wendy put her hands on his chest and tweaked his nipples.

Rick grinned and pulled the shirt all the way off. Then he turned, and Wendy let her hands trail down his body and come to rest on his ass. As he gyrated in front of her she massaged his butt cheeks with both hands. Rick thought her hands felt really good as he got into the music and pushed his butt back towards her.

Rick wasn't sure what he was supposed to do next, so he imitated the routine of female strippers he had seen. He turned back toward her and climbed onto her lap with his knees on either side of her hips. They were both still laughing as he leaned forward to rub his chest against hers. Wendy dropped her hands to his hips and stared at his face inches from hers. Their laughter died away and they just looked at each other for a few seconds.

Kim finally stage whispered to Rick, "kiss her for God's sake!"

He glanced to Kim, then leaned into Wendy again and placed his lips against hers. He was acutely aware that this was the first erotic kiss that he had initiated with a woman other than his wife in the four years they had been married to that point.

Wendy was tentative at first, and he patiently held the kiss until she relaxed, then he flicked his tongue between her lips. That seemed to get her going, because she slowly put her arms around his neck and opened her lips to return the kiss.

Kim realized that she was holding her breath and forced herself to exhale. Seeing Wendy and Rick kissing was not as hard as she expected it to be. In fact, it was kind of hot to see how they were getting into it. She reminded Rick that he still had shorts on and needed to finish stripping. He pulled away from Wendy and stood back up. The tentpole had returned in his shorts.

He again glanced to Kim first, and she nodded to him. Then he put his thumbs in the waistband of the shorts and pushed them down. They were the style with a sewn in liner, so as they came down, his erect cock sprang free.

Wendy's first thought was that it couldn't be real. She had been sort of shy and conservative in dating before college, then she had married Alan. Even after their divorce, she had only slept with two other men. in all of those cases, the men had been between five and seven inches when erect. Rick looked to be at least two inches longer than that.

Wendy gasped again at the size of Rick's cock, as he resumed dancing to the next song on the list, "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake. Rick found it difficult to dance with an erection, because if flopped around and struck him in the stomach and thighs. He reached down and grabbed it to hold it in place, and it looked to Wendy like he was offering it to her, so she reached out towards him. Then she remembered Kim, and looked to her to see if it was okay with her.

Kim smiled and said, "let's put the cock ring on him."

Kim scooted over next to Wendy on the couch. She picked up the cock ring and handed it to her. Then she told her to put it over his cock and let it drop to the base. Wendy grabbed Rick's penis and held it upright, then did what Kim instructed. Now you have to gently pull his balls through the ring one at a time, Kim explained. Wendy hooked a finger in the ring to stretch it lower, then gently pulled one testicle, then the other through the ring.

Rick's package was now sticking straight out and his balls were pulled up against the shaft. Wendy had her left hand around the base of his cock, and was tugging on it as she stared hypnotically at it.

"Why don't you suck on it?" Kim suggested.

After a quick glance at Kim, Wendy leaned forward with her mouth open and took the first four inches of Rick's cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head as it entered. From where Rick stood above her, he was treated to a very erotic view of his cock in Wendy's mouth and her breasts almost spilling out of the open top of her dress. The fact that her technique was very different from Kim's only made the situation more exciting. Kim was more aggressive with oral sex than Wendy. Kim loved the challenge of Ricks's size, and had become adept at deep throating him through much practice. Wendy was almost tentative, and her beautiful green eyes looked up to Rick as she continued to use both her mouth and hand on him.

Rick smiled down at her and his eyelids began to close from the pleasure he was receiving. Kim stood up and stepped behind Rick, where she put her arms around him and began kissing his shoulder and neck.

She whispered to him, "Baby, it is so hot seeing Wendy take your cock in her mouth. How does it feel?"

Rick groaned, both at Kim's question and her hot breath in his ear. Kim let her hands wander down to his crotch, where she met Wendy's hand around his cock. Wendy kept her mouth on Rick, but let Kim hold his cock so that she could use her hands to finish unbuttoning the front of her dress, and pull it off her shoulders.

Kim continued her verbal tease of her husband as she slowly jacked his erection into her friend's mouth, "Did you wonder what happened to Wendy's bra and panties? While you were upstairs, Wendy and I both took off our underwear. I put her up to teasing you so that we could get you to play. Her underpants are over there behind the sofa cushion, and they are soaked from the hot stories I told her and probably from thinking about fucking you, too."

Rick was getting dangerously close to coming in Wendy's mouth when she laid back into the sofa.

"Is it okay if Rick goes down on me, Kim?" she asked her friend. "I would really like that."

"You heard the lady," Kim told Rick. "Show her how good you are at pleasing a woman with your tongue."

Rick knelt in front of the sofa and Wendy spread her legs wide for him. She used her right hand to spread her pussy lips and show him that she was already dripping wet. Rick marvelled at the beauty of her sex. Her labia were thin, unlike his wife, Kim's. When she pulled them apart, her vaginal opening gaped slightly, and he could see pink perfection inside of her. She was shaved clean below the wispy blonde pubic hair over her mound. As she rocked her pelvis back, he could also see her cute little rosebud asshole.

Rick put his mouth over her opening and used his tongue to penetrate her. Wendy gasped and put her hands on his head. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, as she breathed heavily from her building excitement.

Kim found that she really liked directing the action of the other two. She walked around the sofa and stood behind where Wendy was sitting. As Rick licked and sucked on her pussy, he put his hands on the back of her raised thighs, and pushed her legs further apart and back. Wendy's feet waved in the air in front of Kim. It gave her an idea, so she reached out and grabbed Wendy's ankles to hold them for Rick.

"Baby," she said, "use that magic tongue of yours on her ass."

Rick looked up at Kim without removing his mouth from Wendy's sex. His eyes crinkled in what Kim assumed was a grin, masked by the pussy that covered his mouth. He began to slide lower, and Wendy's eyes flew open.

"Wait," she began, "I'm not sure..."

Then Rick's tongue found her anus and he began to probe it gently. It was the most amazing feeling to Wendy, who never had a guy do that to her before. She hadn't even seriously considered asking any of the guys she had sex with in the past to try it, but she had always been curious. She found the stimulation was more intense than when guys licked her pussy, almost as strong a feeling as having a guy lick or stroke her clitoris.

She was enjoying the feeling of Rick's tongue in her ass with her eyes closed, when she suddenly felt feminine fingers rubbing her clit. When she opened them, Kim's face was hovering over hers, watching her intently.

"How does that feel?" Kim asked her. In response, Wendy reached behind Kim's head and pulled her down so that their mouths met in a kiss. It was awkward, because they were facing opposite each other, but their lips finally met and they shared their first erotic kiss. Kim thought it was interesting that the position allowed both of them to have their tongue in the other girl's mouth at the same time!

Rick moved back to Wendy's pussy and Kim withdrew her hand as he began flicking Wendy's clit gently from different directions with his tongue. He was surprised to see the girls making out together, because he didn't think they had ever done that before. Kim had certainly not mentioned it to him if they had. It was turning into a day of firsts for many things.

Wendy broke the kiss with Kim to emit a low moan. The cumulative effects of all the stimulation had her on the edge of orgasm. Kim brought her hands to Wendy's swollen, sensitive breasts and began playing with the nipples. Milk began to leak from them as Wendy's moan climbed into a wail. Rick became more direct in his stimulation of her clit with his tongue, and Wendy went over the edge, screaming and smashing Rick's face forcefully into her spasming pussy with both her hands.

After four strong contractions, Wendy couldn't take any more direct stimulation. She pushed Rick's face away from her crotch and begged him to stop. He leaned back and looked at the two girls. Wendy was sprawled on the sofa with her legs still splayed wide, looking dazed but happy. Kim was standing over her with her hand's on Wendy's shoulders, and a smile on her face. For his part, Rick knew that his face was a mess, with Wendy's pussy juices dripping from his chin. He grabbed his shirt and wiped his face with it.

Kim looked at Rick, sitting on his heels with his erection still fully tumescent from the combined effects of the cock ring and pleasing Wendy orally. He had been very obedient so far, and she was really proud of how good he gave head to Wendy. She made up her mind.

"Wendy, are you ready for Rick to fuck you?" she asked her friend.

12