The Bracelet Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob became serious too, and said to Kim, "You know that I love you, right?"

Kim replied, "I do, Rob, and it means the world to me. But you also know that our relationship can't go any further than is has already. I want you to be happy more than anything, and I think Alison may be the girl who can give you what I can't."

Rob looked back at the table and sighed.

"Let me work on Alison and see how liberal she is about sex. Maybe I can help you bring her around to our point of view," Kim suggested.

Kim put her head on Rob's chest and gave him a strong hug. "Let's go back to the table," she said.

When they got back, Rob turned to Alison and said, "You are going to be around next weekend for the party, right?"

Alison's face lit up and she said, "Sure."

Rob turned to Kim and said, "Good, it's official. One more for the guest list." Then he leaned into Alison and gave her a kiss, which she returned eagerly.

Kim and Rick exchanged a glance, and she squeezed his hand under the table.

"How about we kick this party up a notch?" Kim asked the group. "Let's go over to City Limits and do some dancing."

The guys didn't immediately jump at the idea, so Kim turned to Alison and said, "What do you think, Alison?"

"Sounds good to me." Alison replied.

Kim turned to Rick and said playfully, "What do you say, hon? Want to take me somewhere that I can grind on you for a while?" as she grinned at him.

Rick looked at Rob, "You are the driver tonight."

Rob looked at Alison, who seemed excited by the idea, and said, "Sure, why not?"

Rob collected his car and drove the group to the popular night spot. When they got to the club there was a line of people waiting to get in. Rob walked up to the bouncer and leaned into him to say something. The bouncer nodded and shook Rob's hand, then waived the four into the club past the folks waiting in line.

They walked down a long corridor lit with black lights. Alison's white blouse glowed like a neon sign. the corridor opened up into a cavernous industrial building, three stories tall in the center above the dance floor. There were two long bars flanking the dance floor, with every seat taken, and at least a hundred people dancing to the thumping techno bass beat. There was a roped off stairway in one corner with another bouncer stationed at it. Rob made a beeline for the VIP area with his group in tow.

The bouncer greeted Rob like he knew him, and waved Rob and his friends through while holding the velvet rope open for them. The staircase spiraled up to the right and opened into a lounge area with its own dance floor that looked out over the main floor below, with plush sofas and stations for bottle service. Rob set them up with a bottle of Grey Goose Le Citron that came with a pretty, young girl who mixed cocktails for them.

Rob insisted that they all start with a shot of the excellent vodka, then the bottle hostess made lemontinis for the girls that were a tasty blend of sweet and sour, and the guys each got a vodka and tonic. Three comfortable sofas surrounded a large cocktail table for their exclusive use.

They were in the middle of the VIP area, where they could see everything going on and also be seen by others. The upper section was not as packed as the lower bar, but most of the bottle stations and sofas were occupied. The group looked around as they drank and chatted. Rob waived to a couple of businessmen at an adjacent seating area and got up to go talk to them.

Alison pointed out the meteorologist for one of the local TV stations, who was known for her figure and the outrageous outfits she wore while doing the forecast. She was talking to three guys at a nearby table. There was also a very tall black man at another table with a group of four other guys and at least a dozen females hanging around them. Rick said he was a famous basketball player who retired a couple years earlier.

Kim was feeling the effects of the vodka shots as she sat next to Rick. He had his arm around her, and she had her hand tucked between his thighs as they sat and chatted. Rob returned and sat next to Alison.

"The guy in the suit jacket that I was talking to has a 26 story condo project coming up for bid next month. I had to go tell him I was looking forward to getting the contract," he told Alison.

"How can you be sure that you will get it?" Alison asked.

Rob smiled and said, "I am pretty sure to get at least some of the sub work. I really want to be the GC on the project though. It's going to be more work than anyone in town could do on their own."

"What's a GC do?" Alison asked.

Rob explained, "The GC, or general contractor, runs the whole project. They help the owner decide who gets the subcontracts for specific work. They have the best profit potential of everyone involved in the project."

"That is, if they know what they are doing," he added as he sipped his drink.

Alison nodded and turned to Kim, "Where do you and Rick work, Kim?"

"I run the sales department for Oliver Grant media company." Kim said, "and Rick is the logistics manager for DML Trucking and Warehousing."

The girls chatted some more about their careers, and the guys took in the scenery. A young lady walked by the group on her way to the basketball player's table, and the guys gawked at her. She looked like a mix of black and asian, and she had on a halter dress that shimmered and hugged her gorgeous figure. The material was barely opaque, and gave glimpses of her nipples through the fabric as she moved.

Kim looked at Alison and saw that she had also noticed the boys staring. "Let's go freshen up." she suggested to Alison. The girls made their way to the women's room in the back of the VIP section, and went inside. There was a line of women working on their makeup in front of the mirrors. Kim turned to Alison and said, "I think we need to fight fire with fire tonight."

Alison had a blank stare as Kim giggled and pulled her into one of the large toilet stalls. After she shut the door, Kim pulled her blouse out of her skirt and started unbuttoning it. "I'm going to take my bra off." she announced to Alison. "Let's see how long it takes the guys to notice."

Alison was surprised because Kim was wearing a fairly sheer pink blouse with a broad ruffled collar, and Alison could make out the shape of her bra underneath it, even noticing that it was a lace design. Without a bra, the fabric would cling to Kim like a second skin.

"Are you going to join me?" Kim asked.

Alison's cotton blouse was a more substantial fabric, but Alison was a full C cup compared to Kim's B cup breasts, which were now exposed as she peeled off her bra. Alison smiled and said, "What the hell.." and began unbuttoning her blouse, too.

As Kim rebuttoned her blouse, she started with the button that was even with the bottom of her breasts, and worked down, leaving the top four buttons open. Alison got her blouse off, and Kim took in her toned stomach and the definition of the muscles of her arms and torso.

"Good heavens, girl! You are ripped. How much do you work out, anyway?" she asked.

Alison smiled as she took off the bra, "I would hit the gym everyday if my schedule allowed it. I guess I am a bit of a gym rat. That's one of the things Rob and I have in common."

Kim's breath caught as Alison took the bra off. She was not big on girl-girl sex, though she had dabbled in it a few times when involved in group sex with other women. She did have a fleeting urge to grab Alison's breasts and see what they felt like, though.

Alison started to button her blouse and Kim said, "Can I make a suggestion?"

Kim grabbed the tails of the blouse and rolled them up to just under Alison's tits, and tied them in front in a square knot. She then buttoned just two buttons above the knot, leaving a deep view of Alison's cleavage, similar to her own.

"You have such great abs, you have to show them off." she told Alison.

Alison held her arms out and looked down. "Are you sure about this?" she asked.

"Absolutely!" Kim said, and led her out of the stall and back into the lounge area before she could change her mind.

As the girls approached the table, the guys noticed the change in their clothes immediately. Rick stood up and said to Kim, "Looks like you two got comfortable."

Rob was smiling at Alison, and he pulled her into a hug so he could whisper in her ear, "Holy shit you look sexy."

Alison looked at him uncertainly, and asked, "Are you sure? I don't want to embarrass you in front of your friends or business associates."

Rob smiled at her and said, "Actually, I couldn't be prouder to be with a woman as beautiful and sexy as you." then he kissed her.

Alison relaxed, and stood with her arm around Rob. Kim heard the DJ fade into the Bruno Mars song, "Uptown Funk" and she let out a whoop. "Come on guys, it's time to dance."

The girls pulled their dates onto the dance floor and it seemed everyone in the VIP area had the same idea. The floor quickly filled, and the four friends had to dance close together. Alison was fairly restrained, because even with her muscle tone, her large breasts were going to move as she danced. Kim was less careful, and really got into the music.

The guys were smiling and trying to glance discretely down the girl's blouses as they danced. A lot of the guys around the girls were doing the same thing. Kim leaned into Alison and whispered, "I get such a rush when guys are checking me out like this,"

Alison smiled at her and realized that she, too, was enjoying the attention. In fact, her thong was getting a little damp as she danced. She moved directly in front of Rob and held her arms over her head, crossed at the wrists. Then she slowly danced into him until her tits were rubbing against his chest. She looked him in the eye and saw raw desire.

"Whatcha thinkin about?" she breathed into his ear as she brushed her cheek against his.

"I am about two seconds from picking you up and carrying you back to that sofa, where I will tear your clothes off and fuck you in front of all of these people." he told her as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

Alison laughed, but shivered at the tone of his voice and the mental image of being taken by him as everyone around them watched. "You'll get us arrested," she warned him.

Rob smiled and said, "It would be worth it."

Kim couldn't make out what they were talking about, but it was obvious that Alison was teasing Rob and enjoying being naughty. That was exactly what Kim had hoped for. She turned her back to Rick and danced into him. She ground against him and felt his cock start to grow.

He put his hands on her hips and said, "Careful, that thing is loaded."

They continued to dance as the song blended into a new one. Kim saw the girl in the halter dress dancing with the basketball player. The girl was not only beautiful, her dancing was raw and sexual. She now had the attention of most of the guys and girls on the dance floor, including Rick and Rob.

Kim danced over to Alison and asked, "Do you remember the dance scene in Basic Instinct with Sharon Stone and the other girl, where they teased Michael Douglas?"

Alison looked at Kim with a wary smile, "Yeah?"

"Let's see if we can get the boy's attention back on us," Kim said as she slowly danced closer, until her crotch met Alison's thigh. Alison hesitated, then took the challenge put her arm around Kim's waist. The two moved together to the music, and Kim put her arm around Alison's neck, pulling her face close.

Alison was breathing hard, and wasn't sure what Kim had in mind, but she was not going to kiss her in front of all these people. Just before their lips met, Kim turned her head to look at the guys. Rob and Rick were barely moving as they stared at the two girls. Kim laughed and turned her back to Alison, drawing Alison's arms across her stomach, then reaching back to grab Alison's hips. The girls returned the guy's stare as Kim ground her butt into Alison's pelvis.

Alison relaxed a bit, and got into dancing in sync with Kim. They continued their erotic pantomime as the music built in intensity. Kim let go of Alison's hips and put her hands over Alison's on her stomach. As the music built to a climax she slowly moved Alison's hands up to her breasts.

Alison was so into the moment that she actually squeezed Kim's tits through her blouse, and registered how nice they felt before she realized there were other people watching besides the two guys they were with. Her eyes found the girl in the halter dress, who was looking at them with a wry smile.

Alison pulled her hands free and danced backward away from Kim, who turned and looked at her with an expression of real desire. Alison mumbled, "Excuse me." and walked off the dance floor.

Rob and Rick looked at Kim, bewildered at what had just happened.

Kim pulled Rob close and said, "Go find her, and if she starts to apologize, give her the hottest kiss that you can."

She gave Rob a shove in the direction that Alison went, and then turned to her husband and began dancing close to him.

"What was that all about?" Rick asked her gently.

Kim looked at him and smiled, "Just helping Rob bring Alison out of her shell, and around to our way of thinking."

Rob began walking toward their table, then spotted Alison making her way to the restrooms in the back of the lounge. He followed her to the corridor that led to the women's restroom and put his hand on her shoulder.

She turned and looked at him, frowning, and said, "I'm sor-" before he covered her mouth with his. He wrapped his arms around her and forced his tongue into her mouth. She returned the kiss and flung her arms around his neck. They made out like that for several minutes before two girls walked by them, giggling and whispering.

Rob broke the kiss and said, "You have got nothing to be sorry for. I loved what you and Kim did. I probably should have warned you that Kim can get a little wild when she drinks."

Alison nodded and said, "Just let me go freshen up a bit, and I will meet you back at our spot"

Rob smiled at her and headed back to meet Kim and Rick. Alison went into the ladies room and wet a towel to dab her face with, trying not to do any more damage to her makeup. She looked at her image in the mirror and saw a face she recognized, but a body dressed in a way that she would never do on her own to go out in public. Her chest was still heaving from excitement, and the dampness in her shirt molded it to her breasts. The knot on her shirt had pulled apart slightly, and she was showing a lot of cleavage. Most alarmingly, her nipples were hard and trying to poke holes in the fabric. She thought she looked like a model on the cover of a soft porn magazine.

The door of the ladies room opened, and the girl in the halter dress came in. As she walked past Alison she made eye contact with her in the mirror and smiled. Alison smiled back, and thought with satisfaction that she and Kim had managed to hold their own against the much younger girl.

Alison realized that she left her clutch at the table and turned to head back for it, when the restroom door opened again and Kim walked in, almost colliding into her. Kim had both girls purses, and she held Alison's out to her.

"I thought you might need this," she said, then she lowered her voice and added, "and I want to apologize to you for getting so carried away out there."

Alison replied, "I don't know what got into me. I have never done anything like that before."

Kim said, "Don't worry about it, it wasn't your fault. I forced your hands over my boobs, or you never would have touched them. Rob should have told you that I am a bad influence."

The girls turned back to the vanity to fix their makeup.

Alison looked at Kim, who was also glowing with perspiration. The recessed lights above the vanity were much brighter than the lighting in the lounge area, and she could see Kim's pert breasts clearly through the fabric of her blouse. Kim looked down at herself and quipped, "It's a good thing I am an exhibitionist, huh?" then she started touching up her lipstick.

Alison opened her clutch and took out her powder and lip liner. She said to Kim, "I don't know what's gotten into me tonight, I feel totally out of control."

Kim met her eyes in the mirror and said, "Part of it is my fault. If I suggest something you are not comfortable with, just tell me. I promise I won't be mad."

Alison replied, "Thanks. The weird thing is I am having a really good time. I guess I shouldn't be too worried about what Rob thinks, because he seems to be fine with it. In fact, he is more worked up than I have ever seen before."

Kim looked down at her skirt and legs. "I have got to take these pantyhose off. I wear them to work because it's so cold in the office. They are way too hot to dance in, though."

With that, she glanced around them, then reached under her skirt and began pulling down the hose. She had to kick off her heels to finish the job, then she slid her feet back into them. She rolled the hose up and stuffed them into her purse.

"Much better," she said to Alison. "now maybe a little bit more leg."

She pulled up the hem of her blouse and turned the waistband of her skirt down to bring the hem up her legs. She repeated the process several times, and the hemline of the narrow skirt moved up from business length, just above her knees, to the middle of her thighs.

Alison admired Kim's beautiful legs and feet, and shook her head saying, "you are going to have to watch how you sit, or guys will be able to see your panties."

Kim looked her in the eye with a mischievous grin and replied, "Oh, I never wear panties with panty hose."

Alison gasped in mock horror and said, "Wow! You really are an exhibitionist."

Kim laughed and replied, "Hang around me long enough and I will turn you into one too."

Then she looked at Alison's outfit and said, "You look great, by the way. Want to be a little bit more risque?'

Alison looked down, at a loss on how she could be any more naughty without taking her pants completely off and said, "What do you suggest?"

Kim replied, "I saw what looked like the top of a thong when we were dancing, right? Unbutton your jeans and pull them down until we can see the whale tail in back."

Alison did what she suggested, then rebuttoned the jeans. When she turned sideways and looked in the mirror, the back of the thong waistband was exposed, along with about two inches of the thong webbing above the waistband of her jeans, the "whale tail."

"Doesn't it make me look like a slut?" she asked Kim.

"If you are going to pretend to be a slut, this is the place and time to do it." she said. "You just told me how much you were enjoying teasing Rob. I bet this will send him around the bend."

Alison wanted to see Rob's reaction, so she left the thong exposed, and the girls returned to the table where the boys were waiting. As they approached them, the guys stood up and handed the girls fresh martinis.

Alison turned and bent over to put her purse on the table in a deliberate move to give Rob a good look at her ass. When she turned back, he was smiling at her and pulled her into a kiss. While they kissed, he put his hand on her lower back and allowed it to move down until he could touch the top of her thong.

"I swear to God, I am going to fuck you so hard later, you will see stars." he whispered.

Alison responded with a giggle that turned to a groan as his fingers slid part way into the back of her pants. She decided to sit down to keep him from shoving his whole hand into her ass crack. She looked over at Kim and Rick, and saw Rick flick his thumb across Kim's nipple as they finished a kiss of their own.

Kim and Rick sat down on their sofa and Kim looked at Rob and Alison. She spread her knees as she leaned forward to put her glass on the table and Alison could see right up her skirt. The lighting wasn't very good, but Alison clearly made out that Kim was shaved down there. Alison glanced at Rob and saw that he, too, had seen Kim flash them.