The Bracelet Ch. 10

Story Info
Alison and Rob grow closer to each other.
6.6k words
4.28
9.9k
1
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison awoke with the sun streaming into the bedroom, and her head throbbing with a mild hangover from the previous evening's activities. Rob was still asleep and curled up against her back with his arm around her waist. She needed to pee and find some Tylenol, so she gently lifted his arm and scooted out from under it, laying it back down gently to avoid waking him.

She was still naked, and she saw her jeans and blouse from the prior evening lying on the floor next to the window. She was embarrassed to remember standing in front of that window while Rob made love to her from behind, and his friends, Kim and Rick watched them from the patio below.

My God, she thought, I had just met them hours earlier, and I intentionally exposed myself to them while Rob fucked me! What in the world was I thinking?

She went to Rob's massive dresser and pulled open the drawer he had given her the previous week to keep her things in when she stayed over. She picked out a pair of underpants and a tee shirt and padded into the bathroom to relieve herself and clean up before she put on the clean clothes.

After she peed, she washed and wiped her pussy, amazed at the amount of Rob's cum that leaked out of it. If he was still fucking Kim behind her back, he had enormous reserves of semen. As soon as she processed that thought, she felt guilty. He told her he had only been with her for the past four weeks, and she had no reason to believe that he was lying.

Alison really wasn't ready to face Rick or Kim , but she know that Rob kept Tylenol in one of the kitchen cabinets downstairs, so she steeled herself and made her way down the back staircase that led directly to the kitchen.

She thought the kitchen was empty when she reached the bottom of the stairs, but then she spotted Kim standing at the patio door, looking out at the pool with a cup of coffee cradled in her hands. She was wearing a white, mens tee shirt like a mini dress. Presumably it was the one her husband had on the night before under his shirt. Her hair was tousled, and the strong sunlight illuminated fine wrinkles that were starting to appear on the gorgeous woman's face. Alison couldn't help admiring Kim's wild beauty.

Kim turned and broke into a wide smile, "Good morning you sexy, beautiful thing. Would you like some coffee?"

Alison groaned, but smiled back at Kim's infectious happiness and said, "As soon as I get some Tylenol in me."

She rummaged around in the cabinet until she found the bottle, and Kim busied herself getting a glass and filling it with chilled water from the door of the refrigerator for her.

Alison took the Tylenol, and finished the tall glass of water, knowing that part of her headache was probably dehydration. By the time she finished, Kim had a mug of hot coffee ready.

"Cream and sugar?" she asked.

"Just cream," Alison replied.

Kim sat on one of the stools at the large, granite topped island in the center of the kitchen. She patted the stool next to her as an invitation for Alison to join her.

Alison really wanted to go back upstairs to avoid having to talk about the embarrassing events of the previous evening, but she couldn't think of any polite way to turn down Kim's invitation, so she sat down next to her.

Kim opened the discussion with, "That was a wild night last night, huh? I really enjoyed that last hour or so after we got back here. It looked like you did too."

Alison turned beet red as Kim laughed and put her arm around her. "I'm sorry for teasing you. That was the first time you ever did soft swinging, wasn't it?"

Alison realized that Kim must mean the sex show she put on with Rob. She had never heard the term 'soft swinging' before, but figured out that it referred to what they had done, versus actually trading partners with another couple.

Before Alison could answer her question, Kim continued, "The first time Rick and I tried anything we went to a swinger's club. Now that was intense, seeing five or six couples, and groups of several people all going at it at once.

I was so overwhelmed by what I saw that I ran out of the place and Rick had to chase me down, but once I got into the parking lot I realized I was so horny that we did it right there against the car before the security guard caught us."

Kim put her hand gently on Alison's arm and said earnestly, "Lots of people do what you and Rob and Rick and I did last night. It's not as deviant or as uncommon as you might think. I hope you don't think less of us for pushing you into this."

Alison protested, "You didn't push. You even told me to stop any time I was uncomfortable. I just can't believe I did all the things I did. I grew up in a pretty conservative family, and I didn't lose my virginity until I got to college, so this is all pretty scary for me."

Kim nodded, "It can be scary the first time, but also intensely exciting. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy yourself, because I saw otherwise. If you need to talk about any of the questions or fears that you have, I am willing to listen. I promise to answer you honestly and not judge you, regardless of the question."

Alison was quiet, but her curiosity kept working on her and she finally blurted out, "Are you still going to want to have sex with Rob?"

Then she buried her face in her hands, ashamed that she had revealed her biggest fear to Kim. She just didn't think she could compete with this sexy and uninhibited woman sitting next to her when it came to doing things that Rob might expect her to do, now that she knew about his lifestyle.

Kim put her arms around Alison's shoulders and said softly, "I told Rob last night that he probably had to choose between a superficial physical relationship with me and a deeper and more fulfilling one if he wanted to keep you. I think he made his choice."

Alison couldn't believe that Kim was willing to give up Rob so quickly, until Kim added, "I told him I wanted him to find someone who loves him and who will be good to him, and I think you are the one."

Kim got a box of kleenex and gave them to Alison, who smiled at her and dabbed her eyes.

"I promise not to make trouble for you and Rob." Kim averred.

Alison just nodded her head in gratitude, unable to say anything in response.

"How about if we get some breakfast going for the guys?" Kim asked her. "There is nothing like the smell of bacon frying to wake a guy up in the morning."

"Sure, that sounds good to me, too." Alison replied with a smile.

The girls began working together to find the ingredients and set the table for breakfast for the four of them. Rick was the first of the men to materialize, ambling downstairs in his underwear and dress shirt. Alison thought he looked like an older, but just as handsome, Tom Cruise from Risky Business, minus the Ray Bans and gym sox.

He strode over to Alison and put his arm around her while planting a big kiss on her surprised face. She was glad he had brushed his teeth before he came downstairs, as she remembered where his mouth had been the previous night. After he kissed her, he pretended to realize she was someone other than his wife, and quipped, "Oops, wrong girl."

Then he winked at Alison and went over to the stove where Kim was watching his antics with an amused expression on her face, and gave her a proper good morning kiss. Kim shook her head as she gave him a coffee mug and told him to go sit down at the table.

Alison couldn't help glancing at Rick's 'package' as he walked to the table. He didn't look exceptionally big in his undershorts, but then he wasn't excited like he had been last night. She realized that it seemed normal that all of them were together in just their underwear, surprised that she had gotten used to the idea so fast. At that moment, Rob bounded down the stairs wrapped in a towel. He had obviously just taken a shower.

Kim frowned at him and said, "Rob, couldn't you at least put on some shorts to come to breakfast? You're probably making Alison uncomfortable."

Rob grinned, "What do you mean? I have more covered up than all of you."

Kim smiled and shook her head again as she turned the eggs in the skillet.

Rob went to Alison and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "Good morning, gorgeous." he said, and kissed her.

Alison wrapped her arms around his waist and registered how good his body felt against her. The drugs and coffee had cleared her head, and if Kim and Rick were not there, she would have pulled his towel off and let him take her there in the kitchen. Then she realized that she could probably do it anyway, since Kim and Rick were so open-minded, and a delicious shiver ran through her body. Good grief, she thought, was I actually entertaining the idea?

She helped Kim plate the food and bring it to the table. Rick was reading the morning paper, but Rob had been watching the girls work on breakfast. When Alison brought his plate over and set it down in front of him, she saw that Rob was 'pitching a tent' in his towel. He looked down at his lap and then up at Alison and said, "See what you do to me."

Alison gave him a satisfied smile, but pointed out, "I am not the only girl prancing around here with next to nothing on."

Rob and Alison looked at Kim and, as if on cue, Kim bent over to put something in the trash can under the counter, with her ass pointed their direction. The maneuver lifted the tee shirt above the bottom of her butt, exposing her puffy pussy lips between the tops of her thighs. Rob pulled Alison close and said, "I might get my motor going when I'm tooling around the neighborhood, but I promised you last night that I am only going to park in your garage from now on. Don't you remember?"

"Oh my God," Alison laughed, "only you would equate your cock and your car to make an analogy like that."

Rick glanced over the top of the newspaper and chimed in, "I actually thought it was rather elegant, Rob. Touche."

The three of them chuckled as Kim brought over the toast and the rest of the food, and sat next to Rick. "What did I miss?" she asked.

"Rick will have to fill you in later," Alison replied.

They all dug into their food, and there was not much discussion for the next ten minutes, then Kim said, "I want everybody who had a great time last night to raise their hand." and three hands went up around the table immediately. Alison smiled and raised hers, too.

"Okay," Kim continued, "everyone who would do it all over again, raise their hand." Kim left her hand up, never having lowered it. The guys smiled at each other and raised their hands too. Alison covered her eyes with one hand and raised her other one, and the three with their hands up hooted and clapped.

"That's my girl." Rob said, and put his arm around Alison's shoulder so he could pull her close and kiss the top of her head.

After they finished breakfast, the girls cleared the table while the guys shared the sports section of the paper, catching up on the details of the games they missed while they were out the prior evening. Kim finished loading the dishwasher and invited Alison to do some sunbathing on the deck with her. Alison agreed and said, "Just give me a minute to go put on a suit."

"Are you kidding, girl?" Kim cried, "you have this wonderful, secluded back yard and you are going to wear a suit and end up with tan lines?"

Alison acknowledged that it would be nice to get an all over tan, so she followed Kim outside and they pulled two chaise lounges together and pointed them at the rising sun. Kim went to the storage bench and pulled out two clean towels, along with some sunscreen.

Then she stripped off her tee shirt, put on her sunglasses, and laid down. "I am going to work on my base for a while before I put on sunscreen," she told Alison.

Alison looked nervously at the door of the house, then peeled off her own tee shirt and pantys. She laid down quickly on the lounge next to Kim and put on her sunglasses. As she relaxed, she took in the view of the valley behind the house. Rob had selected a beautiful lot when he built the house, and had landscaped the backyard tastefully to provide privacy from the neighbors on either side of him. The property sloped downward to the back, and the area for several hundred feet below the lot was unbuildable, so none of the neighbors below him could see the property from their back yards. The nearest direct line of sight to another property was at least a quarter mile off to the east.

"I guess no one can see us back here." she said to Kim.

Kim pointed to the house to the east without raising her head and said, "There is a kid with a telescope watching us from that house over there."

Alison sat up in alarm and covered her breasts.

Kim chuckled and said, "settle down, I'm just fucking with you." She turned her head towards Alison with a big grin, and Alison stuck her tongue out at her.

Alison settled back on the lounger and Kim said, "Isn't it hot though, to imagine that you are laying here naked, and a virile 18 year old guy with a big cock might be out there somewhere jerking off while he watches you and stares between your legs. Go ahead, spread your legs a little."

Alison laughed and said, "I am beginning to think you are a nympho, Kim." But she had to admit that the mental image made her a little squishy, and she did spread her ankles to the edges of the chaise, but she rationalized it as wanting to get more sun on the inside of her thighs.

They laid there for about 25 minutes enjoying the sun, then the sliding door behind them opened and the guys came out to join them. Alison quickly rolled over onto her stomach, thinking she was less exposed that way. Rob walked over next to Alison and said, "I decided to join you," while dropping the towel around his waist.

Kim looked at her husband and said, "You are a little overdressed now, hon."

Alison had her face on the towel, using it as a pillow, and she had a perfect view of Rick as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He had some gray hair at his temples, but his chest hair was dark, and he was actually kind of thin compared to Rob, but with well defined muscles. He pushed down his briefs and his cock flopped out and hung down. Alison wondered if his partial erection was from watching the girls from inside the kitchen, and decided that it probably was. The thought made her proud of her toned body.

Kim sat up and said, "I'm going to make a suggestion, and I want you to tell me honestly how you feel about it, Alison. How about if we let the guys put sunscreen on us? If you are okay with it, I suggest that we trade off, and Rick will put lotion on you, while Rob puts lotion on me."

Alison looked at Kim and wondered how the girl always seemed to find ways to challenge her that pushed her out of her comfort zone, but then talk her into trying them anyway. She responded with, "No sex or penetration, though, right?"

Kim grinned and said, "Deal! Got it guys? No penetration, but you can rub us any way you want to on the outside."

Alison protested, "Wait, that's not what I meant..."

Rob leaned down and kissed her, saying, "Relax and enjoy it, I will be right here. Say stop if you get uncomfortable."

Rick came around Kim's chair and straddled Alison on her lounger, sitting down on the tops of her thighs. She realized that his cock and balls were laying right over the crack of her ass. She tensed up and looked at Rob with alarm.

Rob smiled and sat next to Kim on her lounger. He took some of the lotion in his hands and spread it around, then began massaging Kim's shoulders with it. He handed the lotion to Rick, but Alison couldn't see what he was doing with it. Suddenly she felt Rick's strong hands on her shoulders, massaging them and working the muscles that connected to her neck. She slowly let herself relax as his hands worked down her back and took the tension out of her.

Alison watched as Rob got more lotion and his hands trailed down Kim's chest until he was rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples. Kim's back arched in response to the stimulation, and she smiled up at Rob. Alison caught Rob's eye and glared at him, but she didn't say anything. Rob grinned and winked at her, and she thought about what a shit he could be sometimes.

Rick's hands reached under Alison's armpits and he worked downward until he was rubbing the sides of her tits, where they were pressed into the lounge cushion. She decided to push up onto her elbows so Rick could reach more of her, and to see how Rob liked it when she turned the tables on him.

When she pushed up, Rick's hands went around her breasts and he began to squeeze them and pinch her nipples. Alison really hadn't anticipated a direct assault like that, and she let out an involuntary moan. She sneaked a guilty look at Kim, but Kim had her eyes closed as Rob rubbed the lotion lower on her abdomen, approaching her pussy.

Rick's attention to her tits was causing her to become extremely slippery, and she was about to tell him to stop when he moved back to her hips and glutes. He scooted backwards to just behind her knees and put more lotion on his hands, working it into the cheeks of her ass. He was pushing her cheeks together then pulling them apart as he worked, and Alison knew that he probably had a good look at both her anus and pussy from where he was sitting.

Alison glanced over at Kim, and Rob was rubbing lotion into her thighs, and allowing his thumbs to slide deeply into the cleft of her pussy lips. Kim's mouth was open and she had her arms bent at the elbows with her fists clenched as she stared at Rob.

Kim glanced at Alison and said, "This fucker is pushing my pussy lips together over my clit every time he does that."

Then she looked at Rob and said, "You're not playing fair!"

Rob gave her an innocent look and said, "I'm not penetrating you, am I?"

Kim laughed and said, "No, and you might not be penetrating Alison later when we leave, either, if you keep pissing her off."

Alison smiled at Kim with gratitude for chastising Rob. She felt Rick's hands slide from the outside of her thighs to the inside and his thumbs trailed deliciously close to her pussy lips as he massaged her. Alison could feel that her body was having an effect on Rick too. She felt his erection brushing the back of her knees as he worked on her. He raised up slightly and Alison quickly brought her knees together to try and trap his penis.

Instead of sitting back down, Rick stood up and Alison almost groaned in frustration. She was afraid he was done, but he simply turned around and sat on the backs of her knees again, but facing towards her feet.

Rick put some lotion on her calves first, then moved slightly forward and lifted her ankles to elevate her feet. Alison felt his large erection slide between the muscles at the top of her calves

as he massaged the lotion into her ankles and feet. He rocked very slowly as he worked on her feet, and Alison felt his cock surge between her calves. Alison loved the feeling of his hard cock and firm hands working on her, and she wondered if she could make him cum.

Alison heard Kim clear her throat and say, "Rick has a terrible foot fetish, Alison. If you let him continue, you are going to end up with more than lotion all over your feet."

Alison looked over and saw that Rob was sitting on the end of the lounge working on Kim's feet, and both of them were smiling at her.

Alison blushed and Rick stood up, saying, "Roll over so I can do the front."

As she rolled over, she gasped at the sight of Rick's erection, large and shiny from the lotion, and pointed directly at her face. She had never been that close to a hard on that big and desperately wanted to reach out and touch it, but she restrained herself.

Kim flipped over on her chest and Rob straddled her ass the way Rick had done to Alison.

Alison thought she should probably scoot over so Rick could sit next to her, but some perverse voice in her head told her to stay put and see what happened. Rick smiled at her and straddled the lounge directly over her pussy. He gently lowered himself and Alison felt the base of his cock come to rest directly on her clit. Then he put lotion on his hands and massaged it into each of her arms, in turn. While he was doing this, he resumed his slow, almost imperceptible rocking, back and forth, sliding his erection across her clit.

12