The Bracelet Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison was enjoying the experience and laid back on the cushion with her eyes closed. Rick finished her arms and moved to her shoulders. She imagined herself spreading her legs and letting him slide down and push that big cock of his into her sopping pussy. The pressure of the base of his cock on her clit was starting to take a toll on Alison, and she was fighting to keep from losing control. Rick's hands moved from Alison's shoulders to her breasts. He marvelled at how full and perfect they were, His hands squeezed them and he worked her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

Alison couldn't breath. The pressure on her clit and Rick's strong hands playing with her tits, caused a rush of fluid in her pussy, and she began to orgasm despite her efforts to prevent it. She grabbed Rick's wrists and moaned, "Don't..." but held his hands in place as her abdominal muscles convulsed in pleasure.

Rick continued to play with her breasts as she writhed and panted beneath him. "Don't what?" he asked innocently.

Rob interjected with, "Don't stop is what I think she was trying to say."

Alison opened her eyes and found her friends all smiling at her. She put her hands over her face and Rick stood up to give her a chance to collect herself.

Kim also stood and said, "How about if we all take a dip in the pool to cool off?"

The guys immediately took her cue and headed to the pool. Kim sat down on the lounger next to Alison and pulled her hands away from her face. "Hey you, stop worrying about every little thing that happens and relax. You are among friends that are not going to judge you."

Alison looked at her with a frown and said, "I can't believe I just dry humped your husband to orgasm after practically begging you not to go after Rob. You must think I am the biggest hypocrite in the world."

Kim gave a throaty laugh and replied, "I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I have found that when it comes to sex, you can have your cake and eat it too. If you want to play with other guys, but are confident that your man loves you, you can give him a little bit of freedom and have the benefit of being allowed to sample other treats also. You just need to be honest with Rob upfront and tell him how you feel. Does he know how insecure you are when it comes to other women?"

Alison bristled and replied, "I am not insecure!" but then she added, "Am I?"

Both girls broke out laughing, and Kim leaned down to hug Alison. After the laughter died off, Kim observed, "I have never seen Rob so happy or loving with another girl as he is with you. I am telling you that he is absolutely smitten. The other thing I noticed was that he stopped rubbing me and had quite a stiffy when Rick was playing with you.

Rob and I have never talked about it, but I think he may have some cuckold tendencies like Rick."

Alison gasped, "You mean he actually wants me to fuck other guys, and gets excited by the idea?"

"The outward signs certainly point to it. Have you ever asked him about it?"

"No," Alison said, but she thought to herself that she would have to address it when she had a chance to talk to Rob alone. She still wasn't sure if she could watch him have sex with another girl though.

"Come on," Kim said, grabbing her by the wrist, "let's go join the guys in the pool."

Kim pulled Alison up off of the lounger and the two walked over to the steps of the pool as the guys watched them approach. Alison noted that both men's eyes were following her. She immediately wondered, was it because she was still relatively new to them, and they had both seen Kim naked many times? Maybe they couldn't believe what a slut she was for letting herself come while a stranger rubbed lotion on her. Then she thought about Kim's observation that she was too insecure when comparing herself to other women, and thought maybe it was true, and she didn't give herself enough credit for being a beautiful and desirable woman in her own right. Rob had certainly gone out of his way to tell her that at every opportunity since they started dating. She decided to stop questioning herself and accept that she was sexually attractive. She willed herself to smile back at the guys.

The girls waded into the pool and went to their partners. Kim wasted no time in putting her arms around Rick's neck and then circling his hips with her legs, while kissing him passionately. Alison looked at Rob and asked, "Are you okay? I am sorry I let myself go like that with Rick."

Rob's face was unreadable, but he pulled Alison into a fierce hug and began to devour her mouth with his. She decided to emulate Kim, and wrapped her arms and legs around Rob. She could feel his cock growing and brushing against her exposed sex. The heat of his body against hers was delicious in the cool water of the pool.

Alison broke the kiss to ask again, "Hey, are you okay?"

Rob was panting and said softly to her, "I loved it. For a minute I couldn't tell from where I was sitting if his cock was inside of you or not, though."

Alison pushed away from him slightly to look Rob in the face with a worried expression, "You know I wouldn't let him do that to me, don't you?"

Rob stared at her and said, "I didn't tell you that you couldn't."

Alison shook her head and said, "I would never do that to you. You know that I love you and want to be with you."

Her thoughts turned to the recent conversation with Kim. Maybe she was right? Alison asked tentatively, "Did it excite you to think that his cock was in me?"

Rob moaned, "yes," and reached down to line up his erection with Alison's pussy, then slowly pushed all the way into her slippery tunnel. Alison gasped at how hard and hot Rob's cock felt, and leaned her head against his shoulder. She looked to her right and it appeared that Kim and Rick were also fucking each other in the shoulder deep water.

Rob said softly, "I love you so much, but when I thought Rick had put his cock in you, and then you had an orgasm almost immediately, I nearly came without touching myself."

One thing Alison had realized over the past few weeks with Rob was that she liked to talk during sex. It was something they both enjoyed, and Rob's willingness to engage in it too had led to both of them becoming more vocal when they were intimate.

"I have to admit, I thought about putting Rick's cock in my mouth when he stood up and I saw that big erection of his. I have never seen a cock that big in real life, and I wondered what it would feel like inside me. What if it stretched my poor pussy and I wasn't as tight any more? Does that happen when you are with Kim after Rick has been inside her?"

Rob groaned, and Alison saw that he had his eyes shut, as if he were imagining the scene. He continued to lift her up with his hands under the cheeks of her ass, then allow her to slide back down on his cock. She kissed his neck then put her lips against his ear, "Do you want me to let Rick fuck me with that big, hard, cock of his?" she whispered.

Rob put his hands on her waist and used the buoyancy provided by the water to move her forcefully up and down as they fucked. Rob was obviously very turned on by the mental image she was creating for him. Alison realized she felt empowered by being able to excite Rob with a fantasy of her fucking another man. She whispered, "Is it okay if I ask Kim to let me fuck Rick? She is so wild, I bet she would have no problem with that. I will even let you fuck me in the ass at the same time, if you like."

Rob gave a loud groan and began spurting deep in Alison's pussy. Alison was very excited, but she had manipulated Rob to orgasm too fast to achieve her own climax. She clung to him tightly as he shuddered and bucked against her.

She also realized she had promised him something she had never done. She had only learned about double penetration in a drunken discussion with some of her girlfriends during a recent girl's night out. One of the girls admitted that she had tried it with her boyfriend and a realistic rubber dildo, and it was amazing. The other girls had been split on whether they would enjoy simulated DP, with about half of them turned off by the idea of anal sex in general. None of them had broached the topic of an actual threesome to facilitate the act.

Alison had tried anal sex, but thought of it as more of a treat for the guy, like blow jobs, until she considered it as part of double penetration. Alison found the idea intriguing, but at the time she couldn't imagine asking Rob to use a dildo on her. She was chagrinned to think that she was now entertaining the idea of the real thing. She hadn't acknowledged to herself that she wanted to try it until she added it to her fantasy to excite Rob, and now she wasn't sure if the scenario she proposed was even possible given the size of Rick's cock.

Rob brought her back to the present with a kiss on the lips. "That was amazing hon, where you serious about trying a DP with Rick?"

Alison was startled by the direct question about what she had been entertaining in her mind and said, "Yes. NO! Maybe..." before burying her face in his shoulder.

Rob chuckled and held her face in his hands to force her to look at him.

Alison explained, "I suggested asking Kim if I could have sex with Rick to see if it would excite you, but then I felt guilty about it. I think I added the DP to the mix to make it something we could share, but I have never done that, and knowing how big Rick is, I am not sure I could."

"Thank you for creating a fantasy for me. I am sorry I got so excited that I finished before you, though." Rob said.

Alison shook her head, "That's okay, I came pretty good on the lounger."

Alison looked at the other side of the pool, where Rick and Kim had finished their coupling, and were now swimming lazily toward them.

"I used to wonder how Rick could share Kim with other guys." Rob said, "I thought he was crazy the first time he let me sleep with her. After a couple times one on one with Kim, where she would see me and then go home and tell Rick about it, she said she wanted me to be with them as a couple. I wasn't sure about having sex with another guy watching, but I liked sex with Kim so much that I agreed, afraid that I would lose the opportunity."

Rick and Kim arrived as Rob was talking.

"It was also weird because Rick is my best friend. I guess I was compartmentalizing my relationship with Kim to keep from dealing with the fact that I was fucking my best friend's wife. I had to reconcile the two realities once we all got together."

"How did you do that?" Alison asked, genuinely curious to know.

Kim jumped into the conversation, "I told him to treat me like a slut."

Rob got a pained expression on his face and said, "Come on Kimmy, don't say that about..."

"It's okay, Rob. Alison needs to hear this," Kim continued, looking directly at Alison. "The truth is that I fucked up. Rob was starting to fall in love with me. Rick and I talked about it and we were worried that Rob was going to get hurt if he kept developing deeper feelings for me.

So when the three of us got together, I went wild. I made both guys use me like a slut, and to be honest, it was the hottest sex that I had experienced since Rick and I got into the lifestyle. The three of us found out the hard way that it is difficult to add sex to a close friendship, but we worked through it and stayed friends by talking about what we were feeling.

I think it forced Rob to see that Rick and I are only in this to expand and enjoy our sexual experiences. Rob lightened up and started to take having sex with me less seriously, but he also stopped looking for his own girl.

That's why I am so happy he finally found you." Kim said to Alison.

Alison looked at Rob and asked, "Is that what you meant when you said you wanted a relationship like Kim and Rick have? One where you share your partner with other people?"

"I guess so," Rob said cautiously, "but I also realize that what I think I might want and how I will feel with someone I am deeply in love with might be different. I guess the only thing I am sure of is that I want to keep seeing more of you, and the last couple of days have been the most exciting experience for me sexually in a long time. It seems like you enjoyed them too."

Alison smiled and gave Rob a hug. She was happier than she had ever been before in a relationship. Her divorce had forced her back into dating, and she found out it was a very difficult world for a girl in her thirties looking for a meaningful relationship. She felt like she might have finally found it with Rob, and though the past two days had been crazy, she actually felt closer to him from everything they had shared.

She said to him, "If you had told me two days ago about a girl who goes out with her boyfriend, and gets involved in soft swinging, and fantasy sex with another couple, I would have said there was something wrong with her. But I can't deny how much fun I have had and how close I feel to you. I can't promise how much more I will be comfortable doing, but I am hoping to do it with you, whatever it ends up being."

Kim and Rick thanked Rob for letting them stay over, and Kim hugged Alison and told her, "I had a great time getting to know you, Alison. I hope this is the beginning of a long, close friendship between us."

Alison laughed and shook her head, "here I am standing naked in a pool, hugging another naked girl and telling her what fun it has been meeting her. It can't get any more bizarre than this for me." Then she gave Kim a quick kiss and turned to Rick to hug and kiss him too.

Rick and Kim accepted Rob's offer to take his car back to the restaurant to pick theirs up. He told them to put the keys on top of the front tire and that he and Alison would swing by later to get it. Rick and Kim gathered the few articles of clothing they had discarded at the loungers and went inside to get dressed.

Rob turned to Alison and smiled. "You seem pretty comfortable in the backyard with no clothes on. I like the idea of my house being clothing optional when you are around."

Alison laughed, "I guess I do feel more comfortable here now. I don't have any problem with nudity when we are alone, though I am not sure that without Kim's influence I would be outside like this, but I really like spending time with you."

Rob got serious, "I like spending time with you, too. I was thinking, why don't we head over to your place and bring back some of your things so that you can stay here from now on?"

Alison's mouth dropped open, "Are you asking me to move in with you?"

Rob nodded, and Alison shrieked with happiness, throwing herself at him and knocking him off his feet, forcing them both under water.

When they surfaced, Rob sputtered, "Can I take that as a yes?"

Alison nodded yes and locked lips with him in a passionate kiss.

12