The Bracelet Ch. 11

Story Info
Alison gets to know Kim better.
7.8k words
4.27
10.9k
3

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cell phone rang, and Alison picked it up, glancing at the number she didn't recognize.

"Hello?"

"Hi Alison, it's Kim. I hope you don't mind, I got your number from Rob."

"Hi Kim," Alison said, "no, no, it's fine. How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks. How are you doing today?" Kim asked pointedly.

"Uh, I'm good. what's up?" was Alison's confused reply.

"Rick just told me that Rob told him during golf this morning that you moved in with him! That's amazing, I am so excited and happy for your two!" Kim gushed.

Alison laughed, charmed by her new friend's delight over her developing relationship with Rob. She had only met Kim two days before, but Kim had the kind of personality that allowed you to feel close to her almost as soon as you met her.

"I am pretty excited, too." Alison confided, "It all happened so fast, and I agreed to the idea without even thinking about it, which is very unlike me. I really like being with Rob, though. He is the sweetest guy I have ever dated."

"You don't have to tell me that, hon," Kim said, "I love him like a brother. No wait, that's a bad analogy given my sexual history with him... Anyway, you know what I mean. Hey, how about having lunch with me this week?"

Alison laughed as she tried to follow Kim's ricocheting thought process. "Sure, that would be fun."

"Good Since you work downtown, how about if we just meet at 54 West again? I will set up an appointment to put me in that area in the morning, and we can meet for lunch at noon on Tuesday." Kim suggested.

"Sounds good to me." Alison replied. The two chatted for a few more minutes, then Kim hung up.

When Alison told Rob she was meeting Kim for lunch she could tell that he was glad. He had been casually probing Alison on how she felt about Kim and Rick ever since they had been together with them the previous weekend. Alison figured out that it was important to him that she be able to get along with his close friends. Even after the wild turn of events that had taken place when she met them, she really did like them both, and was looking forward to getting to know them better.

When Alison got to the restaurant on Tuesday, Kim was already at a table, and doing business on her cell phone. Kim waved her to a seat as she finished her conversation with the person she was talking to. Alison was struck by how mature and authoritative Kim sounded when dealing with other professionals. It was a contrast to her whimsical and capricious sexual nature.

When she ended the call, Kim put her phone down and wrapped Alison in a hug, followed by a quick kiss on the lips. Alison could not remember another friendship with anyone that had gone from the first handshake to the 'kiss hello' stage in such a short period of time. The waitress brought them a bottle of wine that Kim had selected and took their food order.

"So tell me what has been going on," Kim demanded.

Alison broke into a wide smile, "I am so happy. Rob asked me to move in right after you two left the house Saturday morning. We drove over to my place that afternoon with his truck, and I went in to pack a few suitcases to take back with me.

The next thing I know, he is cleaning out my closets and carrying everything outside to his truck. We ended up bringing back my clothes, shoes, purses, makeup, cat and two litter boxes. When we got back to his place, he hauled everything to that massive walk in closet of his and piled it in the center of the floor."

"Have you met Maria yet?" Kim asked.

"Yes, she actually took all of my clothes, with the mismatched and bent hangers I had them on, and hung them up on new metal trouser hangers and padded shirt hangers, then she arranged them for me in the empty half of the closet. She is just the sweetest lady."

Kim nodded in agreement, "She has worked for Rob as his housekeeper since he started his company. Her husband is Rob's foreman, Miguel. They will be at the party with their kids on Saturday, too. How do you like living in that mansion Rob built?"

"Living there is like a fairy tale," Alison said, "the house is a palace! I can't get over having someone to take care of all the household chores for us. Rob told me that I have to stop doing the dishes every night, or Maria is going to get mad at me."

"You should relax and enjoy it. Use the time it frees up to get into something that you have always wanted to try but never had time for." Kim suggested.

"Rob and I take advantage of it, for sure. We are able to go to the gym right after work, and when we get home, Maria has a light supper waiting for us. She even feeds my cat so I don't have to worry about him. I tell you, a girl could get used to this kind of life."

Their food arrived and Kim filled Alison in on the plans for Rob's birthday party the following weekend. Alison was amazed at everything Kim had planned, and how carefully she managed every detail. Kim informed her that the tent was going up over most of the back patio the following day, and Rob had already arranged for Miguel to meet the tent supplier at the house to help him figure out how to set it up without damaging the stone work.

Then Kim invited her to go to the spa with her after work on Thursday. She explained to Alison that Rob had given her a membership at the health spa of the most exclusive resort in the city for Christmas the previous year, and she was going to get ready for the party with a mani-pedi and a Brazilian wax.

Kim teased her with, "You probably need to get a Brazilian too, for that DP you have planned with Rob and Rick."

Alison choked on her Chardonnay, and grabbed Kim by the wrist. "Who told you about that?"

Kim tilted her head back in a throaty laugh, and admitted that Rob spilled the beans to Rick during golf on Sunday. Rick told Kim about it when he got home.

"Kim, I just told Rob that to see if it excited him. It sure worked for that, but I had to tell him after that I am not sure I could actually go through with it." Alison said.

"I don't know," said Kim, "you don't want to disappoint your man after you tease him like that and plant the seed of an idea in his head."

Alison twisted her napkin in her lap and said, "I also feel guilty about suggesting that we involve your husband. I hope you're not mad at me for doing that."

Kim smiled and said, "Let me put your mind at ease about a few things. First, I meant what I said about me leaving Rob alone while you two are together. If you change your mind and want to share, I would love it, but if you don't, I will also be fine. Rob's is happy with you, so I am happy too.

Second, I am okay with you playing with Rick. You would not be my first girlfriend to 'ride Rick's wonder stick' as Rob likes to say. Rick gives me plenty of leeway, and I like to return the favor when he has a chance to be with a woman who catches his eye.

That brings me to the third point. I think Rick is almost as smitten with you as Rob is. He is better at hiding it, and he is always careful when talking about other women around me, but I know the signs. In fact, I teased him with a lesbian fantasy last night involving you and me and him, and he really got off on it."

Alison's mouth was open in shock as Kim finished her dissertation. She didn't know where to begin. "You mean you actually don't mind if Rob and I fool around with Rick?"

"Not only am I fine with it, but if you decide you want to try a DP with them, I can give you a few pointers and tell you how to prep for it so you will enjoy it. Believe me when I tell you, it can be very enjoyable."

Kim proceeded to describe her own first experience, and how amazing it felt to have both men inside her at the same time. Then she suggested to Alison that they visit a sex boutique after lunch and pick up some toys for her to use to get acquainted with being 'double stuffed.'

Alison was blushing furiously during Kim's description, but found herself being led down the street to a shop called Frisky Business after they finished their salads. Kim walked into the store without any hesitation, but Alison looked around furtively before she followed her through the door.

Kim looked at her and asked, "have you ever been in a store like this?"

Alison just shook her head quickly. As she looked around she realized there were only a few other people in the store, and none of them were old men suspiciously wearing raincoats even though it was sunny outside, so she relaxed a little.

Kim strolled through the store describing the objects in the different sections. Alison was amazed that almost half the store was devoted to DVDs. Kim explained that there were all kinds of categories of sex videos, and there were new movies being released every day in every one of those categories. Kim pulled one off the shelf and showed the cover to Alison. It pictured a naked woman tied up and suspended in the air with multiple ropes, and the title was Hogtied 37. Alison began to realize that there was a whole world of sex she knew almost nothing about.

Kim had slowly worked her way to the display of dildos and vibrators. It covered an entire wall. Alison's eyes grew wide at the shapes and sizes of the items on display. Kim told her, "I suggest that you get two jelly dildos, and three butt plugs, from small to large. The jellies feel more lifelike than the hard plastic or metal dildos." She turned and started scanning the wall, "Oh, and lube, a large bottle of lube."

"One of the dildos should be the size of Rob's cock," she explained as she pulled down a seven inch model about two inches in diameter that was hot pink. "The other one should be the size of Rick," and for that she reached up to a black, ten inch model.

"If you can take both of these at once, you can do the guys." Kim said confidently, thrusting them towards Alison with a smile.

Alison's face froze as she took the items from Kim. Kim laughed and shook her head, then went and retrieved a shopping basket to hold the items. They moved down the wall to a selection of anal toys. Kim picked out three plugs that resembled tall, tapered mushrooms. They were different sizes, with the largest one being almost six inches long and three inches thick at the widest diameter. Kim suggested that Alison work up to that one slowly, using the other two first.

She said, "If you get to where you can put in the middle size plug and tolerate it for about 20 minutes, you can take Rob comfortably. Rick will require the same thing with the largest one."

Alison shook her head and said, "Oh no, I could never fit Rick in my ass."

Kim chuckled and replied, "Of course you could. I can take you over to the video section and show you a whole collection involving girls, most smaller than you, where one girl ends up with another girl's fists in her pussy and ass at the same time. You just need to work up to it, is all."

Kim then went to another section of the store and handed Alison a box labeled 'bulb syringe.' She explained, "This can be used instead of an enema bag to clean yourself out before you start. Just fill it with clean, warm water and squeeze it inside you. Hold it as long as you can before expelling it, then repeat until the water that comes out is clear. It might take six or seven tries, but once you're cleaned out you don't have to worry about the ick factor afterwards. Any questions?"

Alison looked down at the basket, then up at Kim with a dazed expression on her face. She shook her head no. Kim took the basket from her and led her to the register, where a nice young man with full sleeve tattoos rang her up and bagged the items as though he was handling groceries in a supermarket. Kim gave the cashier one of her credit cards and told Alison, "My treat," with a wicked grin.

As they left the store, Kim thrust the bag at Alison and said, "Take this home and try it tonight. Just see how it feels to clean yourself out and try the smallest plug. Leave it in and then go surprise Rob with it. It will give you an idea of how good the real thing will feel if you let him do you with the plug in."

Alison laughed with embarrassment and covered her face with her hand, "Once again, I find myself about to do something I would never have contemplated before I met you." Then she surprised Kim by wrapping her in a hug and adding, "and once again, I thank you." followed by a quick kiss.

Kim turned and walked towards her car, saying over her shoulder, "see you at the spa on Thursday, girlfriend."

********

That Thursday, when Alison arrived at the resort, the valet took her car and directed her to the entrance to the health club and spa in the lower level of the complex. Alison opened the door and entered a mahogany paneled room with plush furniture and large tropical plants. The hostess escorted her to a locker room and provided her with a key for one of the guest lockers. Inside it she found a fluffy terry robe, shower cap, and several sizes of packaged flip-flops for the shower. The hostess asked her to remove all of her clothes and put on the robe and a pair of flip-flops, then she took her down a hall and into a room where Kim was already getting her nails done by an Asian woman.

Kim had a flute of champagne in her hand and the bottle was in an ice bucket between her chair and the one that Alison was directed to. Kim held out her free arm, and Alison bent over to greet her with a hug and kiss.

Another girl entered the room and poured Alison a glass of bubbly before starting on her nails. Alison relaxed in the chair and gave a contented sigh.

"How has your week been?" Kim asked.

"It's been good. Things are crazy at work because we are going through a wave of hiring for a new project. I have really been looking forward to this, though." Alison replied.

Kim looked at her and smiled, "That's nice, but I really wanted an update on your DP project."

Alison gasped and tilted her head towards the other women in the room. Kim chuckled and said, "Okay, you can wait until they finish our nails. We can hit the sauna for a few minutes before our waxes to open our pores up."

The girls got caught up on other topics as the attendants worked on their hands and feet. Alison luxuriated in the hand and foot massages that the attendants provided. She was accustomed to the economy nail salon where it was in and out as fast as possible.

While they had their hands in the UV curing station, Alison told Kim about the huge tent that had gone up for the party.

"It looks like you could hold a football game under it," she told Kim.

"Did they put up the tables and chairs yet?" Kim asked.

"Yes, I counted 12 tables with ten chairs at each, and a large dance floor in the center."

"Good, that should be plenty with the other seating that's available around the pool. We are having a buffet, so we don't need to seat everyone at once. I got a DJ to work the party too, so that's why I added the dance floor." Kim commented. "Did I tell you that Eric Reynolds, the guy that we met at City Limits the other night is going to be there?"

"You mean the former basketball player?" asked Alison.

"Yes, Rob called me and gave me his number. He said he thought we should invite him since he is a potential client. I agreed and called him up, and Eric said that he would be there if he got a chance to dance with me again."

Alison remembered the tall, black man dancing with Kim at the club and pulling the hem of her dress up until everyone could see the cheeks of Kim's ass.

"He probably wants another shot at you after the way you teased him when we were dancing with him last week," Alison opined.

"If I have to take one for the team with that hunk, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world," Kim said with a wink and a leer at Alison.

Alison laughed, but figured Kim was probably serious about hooking up with Eric.

They moved to the sauna and hung their robes on pegs before sitting down on towels. Alison glanced furtively at Kim's naked body as they sat back. Kim was not as toned as she was, which was understandable since Kim didn't work out every day like she did, but she looked damn good for a woman with two kids, Alison thought.

"So tell me what's new in the bedroom with you," Kim demanded.

"Well, first of all let me thank you for texting Rob and telling him to ask me about the gifts you gave me on Tuesday. You wanted to be sure I didn't chicken out, didn't you?" Alison asked, in mock exasperation.

Kim adopted an innocent face and said, "I was just trying to help you build some suspense, that's all."

Alison laughed, and continued, "Rob was on his laptop, answering e-mails for work when I finished getting ready for bed and came out of the bathroom in a little babydoll nightie that he likes. He knew something was up because we both sleep in the nude most nights.

I had butterflies in my stomach, but I was already excited just from the preparations that I did. I actually played with the butt plug a little when I put it in. I love the feeling of pushing and pulling the wide part of it through my..." Alison struggled for a word she was comfortable with.

"Bung hole, back door, poop chute?" Kim offered helpfully.

"Rectum will do." Alison said with a grin. "Anyway, I pushed the screen of his laptop shut while he was still typing, so he had to pull his fingers out at the last second. Then I put it on the nightstand and crawled on top of him.

Rob was grinning at me as I kissed him, then he put his arms around me. His hand traveled down my back and over my butt to reach between my legs when, lo and behold, he felt something!

I almost laughed out loud because it startled him when he felt the end of the plug. Then he grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me up and to the side so he could get a good look at it, and I did start laughing.

He realized I was having fun at his expense, and swatted my ass, causing me to yelp but making me laugh even harder. Then he pulled and twisted the plug, withdrawing it part way to get a look at it, then pushing it back in. I liked it even better when he did it than when I played with it myself.

He asked me if I had any other new toys, and I leaned over and pulled the bag of gifts you gave me out from under the bed. He found the two dildos and gave me a big smile. I told him I wasn't ready for the black one yet, so he grabbed the pink one.

He flipped me on my back and started rubbing the dildo between my pussy lips. I told him to be gentle, and he slowly started to push it in."

Alison paused, embarrassed to be giving so many details, but Kim squirmed and said, "you can't stop now, I need to know what happened next."

Alison realized that Kim was really turned on, and she decided to see if she could push Kim to do something embarrassing, like Kim was always doing to her. She said, "I will finish the story, but you have to play with yourself and come for me when I am done."

Kim smiled, "Oooooh, you tell the truth and I do a dare. I love it!"

Kim didn't waste any time, and spread her legs so she could rub her already damp pussy.

Alison stared at Kim's hand as she continued, mesmerized but unsure of how she felt about watching the woman play with herself. She continued the story, "Rob pushed the dildo into my pussy and I got my first feel of having something in both holes at once. It felt really nice, and while he played with me he laid down between my legs and started licking my clit. I didn't last 30 seconds with him doing that, and when I came my contractions pushed the dildo right out of me."

Kim grinned and continued to rub herself, "Go on, I know you didn't leave the poor guy hanging after that."

Alison smiled, "I told him to lay back, that I wanted to ride him, so he did. I still had the plug in my butt, so I went slow as I lowered myself onto him. The feeling was wonderful as I rode up and down on his cock. I could feel the pressure of the plug rubbing against him on the inside of me.