The Bracelet Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob told me to stop for a second, and he reached around me and pulled out the plug. I asked him why he did that, because I was enjoying it. He just grinned and picked up the dildo, then he lubed it up and slid it into my ass.

It felt so good I couldn't believe it. You were right about the jelly ones feeling realistic. I closed my eyes and imagined it was another guy inside me."

Kim switched from rubbing herself to inserting two fingers into her pussy, "Any guy in particular?" she asked with a knowing smile.

Alison grinned, "You know I like to fantasize about Rick. Rob held the base of the dildo and I pushed myself up and down on both cocks at once. The faster I did it the more intense it got, I told Rob I loved the feeling of Rick in my ass, and Rob moaned. Then I said I felt Rick coming deep in my butt, and Rob and I both came at the same time."

As Alison finished the story, Kim's hand was a blur as she frigged herself with two fingers. Kim's feet came off the floor and she jerked as her orgasm overtook her. Alison watched her rub herself through five or six strong contractions, then Kim laid back with her eyes partially closed, breathing heavily, languidly massaging the area around her pubic mound.

Alison stared at her dripping sex. Kim's pussy lips were distended and swollen, and her clit protruded visibly from the apex of her labia. She looked up at Kim's face and found her smiling contentedly at her.

Suddenly Kim sat up, "Shit, we still have to get waxed, and now my pussy is leaking like a faucet." and she started wiping herself with the towel.

Alison laughed so hard she thought she was going to wet herself. Both girls finally gained some composure and they stepped out of the sauna and put on their robes.

If the technician who did the waxes noticed anything unusual about the girls as she worked on them, she was very discrete and didn't let on. Kim went first and Alison watched as the girl spread the wax and then covered it and pulled it off. Kim smiled at Alison as the girl worked on her. After Alison was done, Kim led her back to the locker room and suggested a quick shower to clean off the sweat from the sauna.

They were the last two in the locker room at that hour. As Alison soaped herself up, Kim watched her thoughtfully.

"Let me wash your back," she offered.

Alison said, "thanks," and turned away from her while holding her hair up out of the way.

Kim lathered up the washcloth and soaped Alison' back with gentle strokes. Once she was lathered up, Kim dropped the cloth and put her hands on Alison's back to massage her shoulders.

"Mmmm, that feels good." Alison murmured.

Kim's hands wandered down to Alison's ribs, then circled slowly to her breasts. She used her soapy hands to squeeze and play with Alison's tits, pinching her nipples gently. Kim laid her face against Alison's back, surprised that the girl had not reacted one way or another to her advances.

"I'm sorry," Kim said, "I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you naked at Rob's."

Alison turned to face Kim, and initiated a kiss. Kim tilted her face upward and Alison flicked her tongue between her lips to see how Kim would react. Both girls had their eyes open and were watching the other's face intently.

Kim close her eyes and pulled Alison into a deep kiss, thrusting her tongue into Alison, who whimpered and returned the passionate kiss. They hugged each other tightly, and Alison's hand dropped to Kim's ass, where she grabbed the cheek and squeezed it to force Kim's pelvis into her thigh.

They heard the door of the locker room open, outside the shower area, and both girls took a nervous step backwards away from the other. A voice came through the door, telling them the spa was closing in 20 minutes, and asking if they needed anything.

"No, thank you." Kim said. "We are almost done."

They heard the door open and close again, and Alison breathlessly suggested, "why don't we go back to Rob's for a nightcap?"

Kim stared at her intently, "Have you ever had sex with a woman before, Alison?"

Alison shook her head slowly.

"Is that what you want?" Kim asked.

Alison looked at the floor and then back up to Kim. "Maybe." she said. After a moment she asked, "Have you ever done a three way with Rob and another girl?"

This time, Kim shook her head slowly. Alison smiled, then followed with "Would you like to?"

Kim grinned and said, "Maybe."

They rinsed off then stepped out of the shower to get dressed. Kim reached for her skirt without putting on her panties. Alison had her panties in her hand, and decided to stuff them into her purse too. instead of putting them on. Soon both girls were dressed, minus their underwear.

The valet returned Kim's car first, and after Kim gave him a ten dollar tip, she got into the car and let her skirt fall open, showing the young man her freshly waxed pussy. Alison admired how brazen the girl was. She didn't even pretend it was an accident, she just smiled at the guy and swung her legs into the car.

Alison turned away so she wouldn't have to meet the attendants gaze if he looked at her. When her car arrived, she was careful not to repeat Kim's performance. She followed Kim back to Rob's place. As she turned onto the street to enter their exclusive neighborhood she thought, it's my place now too, I guess.

Kim waited for her on the street in front of the house, since she didn't have a card for the gate controller. Alison swung into the drive and opened the gate. She drove through to her parking spot in the carriage barn, next to Rob's Mercedes. Kim pulled her car up outside and followed Alison into the house.

The girls were giggling about Kim's antics with the valet as they entered the kitchen, and they found Rob having a sandwich while reading the paper at the service island. He looked up and smiled when he saw the two hanging on each other and grinning at him.

"Hey ladies, how was spa night?" he asked.

The girls just looked at each other, and Alison said, "I had a wonderful time."

Kim looked at Rob, then asked her, "What was the best part, Ali?"

In response, Alison glanced nervously at Rob, then pulled Kim into an open mouth kiss. After making out for several minutes, Alison pulled away and looked at Rob. He was watching the girls with a sly smile on his face. The sandwich was forgotten on the counter.

He got up and walked over to the two girls, putting an arm around each of them. He leaned over and kissed Alison on the mouth with a hungry intensity. She used her hand on the back of his neck to mash his mouth against hers and communicate how turned on she was.

When he broke the kiss, he looked from Kim back to Alison. Alison looked from Rob to Kim, then used her hand on the back of his head to push Rob's face towards Kim. Rob kissed Kim, and Kim put her arms around Rob's neck to kiss him back. Alison watched them and decided she was okay with it. In fact, it was turning her on. Kim opened her eyes and met Alison's gaze as she kissed Rob.

When Rob broke the kiss, Kim leaned into Alison, and breathed into her ear, "Thank you for sharing. Now you don't have to feel any guilt if you decide to be with Rick."

Alison felt her pussy contract at the thought. How did Kim know exactly what to say to break down her inhibitions so effortlessly? She realized that she really did want to fuck Rick, if Rob was okay with it. She also knew that it would be much better to wait until the opportunity arose to mention it to Rob again. He said he wasn't sure if he could go through with it when she discussed it with him after their fantasy session, but she also observed that he lost all control when they were in the moment and she first brought it up. She had a feeling that, if the situation was right, Rob would encourage her and even initiate a threesome involving Rick.

She took a step back and kicked off her heels. Then she dropped her skirt and began climbing the stairs to the second floor. Rob was happy to see that she had gone commando on the way home from the spa. She was really becoming more uninhibited as she spent time with Kim, which was fine with him. He watched her legs move below that tight, sexy ass that he loved so much as Alison ascended. The last thing he saw as she reached the top stair was her blouse dropping from her shoulders to the floor.

Rob turned to Kim and said, "What did you do to her at the spa, slip her a roofie?'

Kim laughed and said, "No, actually your girlfriend was the one who attacked me in the showers tonight after our waxes. I think she has the hots for me."

Rob reflected on the change in Alison's behavior, and realized he liked her new attitude towards sex. It was not lost on him that she might be emulating Kim because she knew how much Kim turned him on.

"I think she wants us to follow her," he ventured.

Kim looked at him and said, "Rick took the kids to a movie tonight, so I have time. Are you okay with this?"

In response, Rob grinned and took Kim's hand, leading her upstairs. When they entered the bedroom, Alison was arranging her toys on the bedside table. She turned and walked to Rob and started undressing him as she kissed him. Kim took her clothes off while watching the other two make out.

Kim stepped behind Alison and kissed the side of her neck. She wrapped her in a hug, with one hand going to a breast, and the other between her legs to stroke her wet pussy and tease her clit. Alison gasped when Kim's finger found the sensitive little button.

Rob's hand met Kim's as he went for the same spot. Kim took charge and said, "Please lay down on the bed for me, hon." to Alison. "I really want to taste you, if you're okay with it."

Alison scooted backward on the bed, and looked to Rob for reassurance. He smiled and lay down next to her so that he could kiss her and play with her breasts while Kim went down on her. He couldn't believe his good luck in finding out that Alison was into this, since it was one of his favorite fantasies.

Kim had talked Alison into the 'Hollywood' version of the wax she got, so both girls were completely bare. Kim kissed Alison's stomach and thighs as she worked her way toward her prize. Alison was enjoying the suspense, and her abdominal muscles fluttered as Kim's lips tickled and teased her.

When Kim's lips finally did come into contact with Alison's pussy, she jumped slightly. Then she relaxed again as Kim gently licked all around her labia, then down lower across her perineum to her anus. Alison enjoyed the gentle sensations of a woman's technique, compared to the more aggressive way that Rob went about it. Kim wiggled the tip of her tongue in Alison's anus, drawing another gasp from her. Alison's pussy was gushing with excitement, so Kim licked and kissed her way back to the wriggling girl's clit.

Alison closed her eyes and let herself get swept away in the sensations of two lovers working on her pussy and nipples at the same time. The simultaneous stimulation multiplied the intensity of the feelings she was experiencing.

Rob sucked on Alison's nipples and playing with her breasts as he stared at what Kim was doing. Alison grasped his erection with her left hand and began tugging on it. She opened her eyes and said, "move up here so I can put you in my mouth."

Rob knelt in front of Alison's face, and she took him into her mouth and began sucking and stroking his shaft at the same time. He looked at Kim and she was watching them from between Alison's thighs. Kim extended her hand and pointed to the dildos on the table. Rob picked up the pink one and handed it to her as Alison continued to suck his cock.

Kim rubbed the tip of the dildo between Alison's labia, and then pushed it inside part way. She went back to work on her clit with her tongue. Alison had no problem taking the whole toy in her pussy, so after a few minutes, Kim pulled it out and slid it down to Alison's anus. She pushed it in slowly and watched Alison's face. Alison looked back at her, but kept on sucking Rob's cock.

Kim said to Rob, "Let's see if she can take both of them at once," and held out her hand for the large black dildo.

Alison stopped sucking for a minute and said, "Just go slow, okay? it feels really good so far." Then she went back to work on Rob. Rob handed Kim the toy, and Kim put it in her own mouth to get it wet. Kim showed off by sliding more than eight inches of the large dildo down her throat before pulling it out, covered with mucus.

She put the tip against Alison's pussy and began to work the head in. Alison spread her legs wider but continued to suck Rob enthusiastically. The first three inches of the black phallus finally went in and brought a loud groan from Alison.

Kim worked the large, black dildo into Alison slowly, as her pussy gradually relaxed and took in more and more of the monster. She got most of the large toy into the tight opening, and felt resistance from inside, so she stopped pushing, and went back to teasing Alison's clit with her tongue.

Alison allowed her imagination to create a mental tableau based on what she was feeling. She pictured herself laying backwards on Rob, with his wonderful cock deep in her ass. Rick was between her legs, fucking her pussy with his monster cock, which had stretched her to the limit. An image of Eric sliding his black cock into her mouth while Kim crouched over her and licked her clit completed the picture in her mind.

It only took thirty seconds of Kim's expert licking and probing along with her private fantasy to bring on a massive orgasm for Alison. She stopped sucking Rob's cock and gave a muffled scream as the rush of ecstasy overwhelmed her.

She pushed both Rob and Kim away for a moment, then fell back against the pillows on the bed with a sigh.

"Oh my gosh, that was amazing!"

Kim began gently pulling out the dildos that were still lodged inside Alison, and placed them on a towel. She looked at Rob and said, "Now that we have taken care of Ali, I think it's your turn. What would you like to do next?"

"What are my options?" he asked, glancing from girl to girl. "Is anything off limits?"

Rob and Kim were both looking at Alison, and she realized it was up to her to set the boundaries based on what she was comfortable with. She decided that she trusted both of them to keep it sane, and she secretly hoped that Rob would ask her to do something with Kim so that she could try girl-girl sex without having to initiate it herself.

She smiled seductively at Rob and said, "I'm up for anything you want me to do, baby."

Rob was overcome with nervous excitement and said, "I want to see you do a sixty-nine with Kim, with her on top. I will join in once you two get each other going."

Alison shivered, and signaled her assent by scooting back to the middle of the bed on her back and reaching for Kim. Before she lay back, she kissed Kim on the mouth, and tasted herself on Kim's lips and tongue. For some reason, her taste seemed different coming from Kim's lips than from Rob's.

Kim swung her leg across Alison's chest, and scooted back. As Kim's butt neared Alison's face, Alison was overcome with a desire to try rimming her. She pulled Kim closer and tentatively kissed and licked the cheeks of her ass.

Sensing Alison's hesitancy, Kim pushed her face into Alison's pussy and began an excited renewal of her previous oral ministrations. Alison allowed herself to be swept away in the moment and put her arms around Kim's hips in a hug that allowed her to bury her mouth between Kim's cheeks. Her tongue darted out and flicked the sensitive pucker of Kim's rectum. Soon, both girls were caught up in their efforts, and Rob was momentarily forgotten.

He watched the two girls with intense concentration. He wanted to create his own mental image of the hot scene in front of him so that he could remember it in detail for a long time. He noticed Alison straining to hold her head off the mattress to reach Kim, so he gently put two pillows under her head to make her more comfortable.

Kim's thick hair covered Alison's crotch and obscured his view of her face and what she was doing to his girlfriend's pussy. Alison's gorgeous, thin legs were bent at the knee on either side of Kim's head, and her pretty feet and delicate toes with fresh nail polish were splayed to the side. As Kim teased her, Alison first arched her feet, raising her legs, then dropped them down and curled her toes.

Rob got on his knees and straddled Alison's head. She looked up and saw his hard cock, swaying above her face. Rob wanted to see what she would do with it.

Alison grabbed it and pulled it to her mouth. Rob was momentarily disappointed, because he had hoped she would pull him towards Kim's gleaming, wet pussy. Alison wrapped her lips around the head and lunged upwards, taking him into the back of her throat and almost to the root. She sucked him like she was possessed for a couple of minutes, forcing him deep into her mouth and tugging frantically on him when she pulled away to gasp for air.

Rob enjoyed the manic blow job she was giving him, and began feeling tinglings of his imminent release, when she pulled him out of her mouth and began rubbing the head of his cock between Kim's distended pussy lips. Rob and Kim both groaned in unison at this new sensation, and Rob pushed forward to bury himself in Kim's grasping tunnel.

Alison wanted to suck Kim's clit while Rob fucked her, but she found it difficult to keep her mouth in contact with it due to Kim's gyrating hips. She lay back instead, and took in the close up view of her boyfriend's cock plunging in and out of her new girlfriend's pussy. She used her fingertips to massage Kim's large clit as she enjoyed the view.

Kim's thrusting became erratic, and her mouth stopped moving on Alison's sensitive pussy. Kim gave a loud groan and came as Rob continued to pound her from behind. As Kim's orgasm began to fade, she went back to sucking Alison's clit. Alison was starting to feel her own climax approaching, and she rolled her hips under Kim's talented tongue. Rob announced that he was about to come, and Alison gasped for him to come in her mouth.

As Rob pulled out of Kim, his cock lurched and his first surge of ejaculate landed on Kim's pussy. Alison clamped her lips around the head of his cock, and felt him spurt several times, filling her mouth. She swallowed and realized that she was tasting both of her lovers juices, and that pushed her into her own climax.

Rob knew that Alison was coming when her mouth became still on his spent cock, and she began shaking. He gently pulled out of her mouth, and Alison gave a small shriek as the sensations she was receiving from Kim became unbearable for her. She pulled Kim away from her crotch and rolled onto her side.

Rob lay down behind Alison and spooned her back, kissing her neck and shoulder. Alison stroked the side of Rob's face with her hand in appreciation. Kim reclined in front of Alison and locked eyes with her to gauge how she was feeling about everything.

Alison smiled weakly at Kim, "That was pretty amazing."

Kim broke into a throaty laugh that Alison had come to recognize as the signal that Kim was genuinely tickled. "You ain't seen nothin' yet, girl. Wait until the 'after' party on Saturday."

Alison looked to Rob, who explained, "We have had a couple of smaller parties here in the past, with three or four couples, and they usually end up similar to what happened last weekend when Kim dragged us all back here."

"You mean an orgy?" Alison gasped.

Kim jumped in with, "In all fairness, it only became an all-out orgy once. It usually starts with me skinny dipping, and trying to see how much shit I can stir up. Then people start pairing off, sometimes with their partner, and sometimes with someone else."

Alison was nervous and Rob could tell. He wrapped her in his arms and said, "You don't have to do anything you don't feel comfortable with. We can always come up here and be alone if you prefer. Kim is pretty good at taking care of herself, and Rick won't allow anyone to get out of hand."