The Bracelet Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim put a reassuring hand on Alison's arm, "Rob is right. I have been pushing you into things all week and I hope I haven't put you off. I really like you, Ali. I felt like I clicked with you the moment we met. Please let me know if I am going too fast. Your friendship is very important to me."

Alison relaxed and gave Kim a smile and a strong hug. She said, "Thanks, hon. I feel the same way about you."

Kim kissed her and jumped up. "I have to get going and help Rick put the kids to bed. Then I am going to tell him a bed-time story."

All three of them laughed as Kim got dressed. Kim leaned down and gave each of them a peck on the lips, saying, "See you Saturday."

She let herself out, and Alison settled back into Rob's strong arms.

"That girl is crazy!" she said with a giggle.

Rob turned her towards him so he could face her. "Are you okay with everything that went on tonight?"

Alison looked in his eyes and saw genuine concern there. She was touched that he was so worried about her feelings. She answered him with a smile and a smoldering kiss.

"I'm fine," she said. "I just wonder what you think when you see me having sex with another girl who I haven't even known for a week. You are probably regretting inviting me to move in."

She said it like a joke, but she watched Rob carefully to assess his reaction. He was silent, contemplative.

"Maybe a bit." he finally replied.

Alison's heart sank. What had she done to their relationship she wondered, in a panic?

Then Rob grinned, "That is, I regret that I didn't ask you to move in sooner."

Alison broke into a smile and wrapped Rob in a fierce hug, "You are such a shit!"