The Bracelet Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison kept her gaze fixed on Rob, and had to remind herself to breath. The realization that she was nearly naked in front of a group of people caused her pussy to clench and her nipples to crinkle up. She hoped that the fact that she was the third girl to go topless would mean that not everyone would be staring at her when she turned around.

Rob whispered to her, "You look absolutely gorgeous. Turn around and let everyone see the woman that I am so proud to call mine."

She took Rob's hand and turned to lead him to the pool. Several people smiled at her as she glanced their way, and Kim gave her a big wink when she made eye contact with her, then went right back to her conversation. She began to relax as everyone else seemed to find her naked breasts no big deal.

They waded into the pool and Rob again wrapped her in a hug. This time there was no mistaking his excitement as he pushed his erection into her stomach. She laid her head against his shoulder and surreptitiously observed the activities of the others who were in the pool area.

She saw Wendy talking to Eric, and as she was watching them Eric said something and Wendy laughed and reached out to put her hand on his arm. Their behaviour seemed to indicate more than a casual interest in each other, as they stood close together and Wendy left her hand on his arm as they talked.

Jasmine was also in the pool, swimming and talking to the college kids who had been serving at the party. The girl who helped make the pizzas was wearing an ill fitting bikini that was a size too small, which she probably found in the cabana. She had an athletic build and her breasts threatened to spill out of the skimpy bra. One of the guys hopped out of the pool to get the group another round of beers and Alison realized he was just wearing his boxer undershorts to swim in. He was tall and thin, and the wet fabric clung to his body, revealing a semi erect penis lying against his thigh. He caught Alison looking at him and grinned confidently back at her. She wished she had been as bold as these younger people when she was their age.

Alison turned back to Rob and saw that he was gazing at her and paying no attention to anyone else around them. "A penny for your thoughts." he offered to her.

Alison sighed and said, "I don't think I have ever been happier than I am here with you now."

Rob grinned and replied, "Hey, me too! What a coincidence!"

Alison reached down and slid her hand into Rob's shorts. "Someone else seems pretty happy too."

Rob glanced around nervously, but no one was paying them any special attention, so he relaxed. The lights in the pool were not on yet, so it was doubtful that anyone could make out what was going on under the water.

Alison leaned in to kiss Rob but suddenly felt a hand pulling her arm out of his shorts. She stepped back, startled, as Kim's head emerged from the water between them. Kim stood up and smiled at Alison, asking "Can I play too?"

Alison groaned in frustration as Kim gave her a squeeze and asked, "What were you planning to do next, go down on him underwater here in the middle of the pool? It's pretty difficult to hold your breath and give a decent blow job at the same time, you know."

That got a chuckle out of Alison and Rob, and Alison thought to herself 'if anyone would know that from experience, it would be Kim'. Kim pushed Alison towards Rob and said, "Don't let me interrupt what you were about to do. I just dropped by to say hi."

"That's just it." Alison said. "I am ready to jump Rob's bones, but no one else is doing anything yet. How do we move this party to the wild public sex phase you promised me?" She asked Kim.

Kim looked at Rob and replied, "I hope you appreciate what I have done for you with this one. She was a shy, sexually repressed wall flower when you introduced me to her and now look! She wants to participate in a full Roman orgy and do you in front of all of your friends."

Rob just stood there with a happy, dazed grin on his face and kept quiet.

"As to your question, Ali , I think we are about to kick it up a notch." Kim murmured as she gazed over Alison's shoulder to where Rick and Max were sitting on the patio, talking to each other.

Alison and Rob followed her gaze, and out of the darkness behind the men emerged Camila, dressed only in her jewelry and a pair of high heeled sandals. The older woman looked damn good, Rob thought as he took in her toned body, perky breasts and the landing strip above her bare sex. Camila came around the end of the couch, and resumed her spot in Max's lap, smiling at Rick as she rejoined their conversation.

Alison tried to act sophisticated, as though people got naked at every party she attended, but when she turned back to Kim her eyes went wide and she mouthed, "Holly Shit!"

Kim smirked and said, "She's European. They are much more relaxed about their bodies than Americans. I told you that you would be glad you got that Brazilian wax, didn't I?" Then she turned to Rob and said, "I seem to have a problem, Robby. My panties are still on. Would you be a doll and take them off for me?"

She turned to Alison and winked at her as Rob dove under the surface. Jasmine swam over to the group and said, "Did you guys notice the naked lady?" Kim and Alison laughed at her question, and Rob surfaced in front of the girls with Kim's bikini bottom in his hand.

Kim grinned at the girls and said, "I'll wade out and create a diversion, then you two follow me and provide backup."

And with that, Kim waded out of the pool naked and walked to her husband Rick, who calmly handed her a towel as he continued his conversation with Max and Camila. After toweling off, Kim settled in Rick's lap and pulled the towel around her, covering both of them. Alison realized that they could do almost anything under the huge towel without being obvious.

The college kids who served during the party approached Rob, Alison and Jasmine, and introduced themselves. The thin, young man in the boxers said his name was Rex, and he challenged Rob and Alison to a chicken fight.

Alison tried to demure, but Rob's competitive streak came out. "Who is going to be your partner?" he asked Rex.

Rex cocked an eyebrow at Jasmine and asked, "Want to play?"

"Sure," she replied enthusiastically.

"We need to have a wager on the outcome." Rob told Rex.

"Since all the money I have is from today's job and the tip you just gave me, which I thank you for very much, I don't think I can make a money wager very interesting to you. How about if the losing team has to go naked for the remainder of the night?" Rex asked.

The guys looked at the girls, who smiled nervously. Alison spoke up first and said, "It sounds like you guys come out ahead, regardless of the outcome. You get to see one of us girls naked no matter who wins. What's in it for us?"

"What are you saying?" Rob protested. "One of us will be naked too."

"Yeah, but I already know what you look like naked, and I've got a pretty good idea about Rex too, from when he got out of the pool in his wet boxers earlier."

That got a laugh from the group in the pool. Jasmine huddled with Alison and they whispered back and forth to each other, trying to decide on a counter proposal. Jasmine thought of something and whispered excitedly to Alison, who gasped and said, "You have got to be kidding!"

Jasmine gambled that if she shared her idea with the group, they could pressure Alison into going along. She blurted out, "The guy from the losing team also has to take the girl from the winning team into the cabana and bring her off using just his mouth."

Rob froze, thinking through the possibilities. If he and Alison lost, he would get to taste Jasmine's charms, an idea that he found very appealing. He didn't think it would upset Alison much either, given her earlier comment about promising Jasmine that he would help her have a good time tonight.

If he lost, however, his girlfriend would be getting a tongue lashing from Rex, who had proven to be very smart and resourceful in the short time he had known him. Alison was so hot that she was ready to spontaneously combust, and he worried that Rex would take advantage of that after he worked her into a frenzy to claim his own prize.

He wasn't even sure if he knew if that was a bad thing or a good thing anymore, but he did know that his erection was back to a painful state of hardness. "I'm game if my girlfriend is." he said, smiling slyly at Alison.

Alison took a deep breath. Rob was giving her a green light to do more than just flirt with another guy. He also was leaving it up to her to enforce the boundaries, since she would be alone with Rex if they won. She had hoped that when the time came for her to play with another guy, they would ease into it together, and she would be able to see how he handled it before she committed to anything.

She was actually less concerned about them losing. She had already played with Jasmine some, herself, and had come to terms with sharing Rob with her since earlier in the evening. Not being able to watch the interaction between them was causing some butterflies in her stomach as she thought about it, but even that was kind of exciting.

My god, she realized, this is what being a cuckold feels like to a guy! She broke into a grin, "Let's do this, then!"

The guys ducked into the water and the girls climbed onto their shoulders. When the guys stood up, the girls were out of the water, which only came up to Rob's chest. Alison realized that she had another reason to fight to win. She was still wearing the necklace and didn't want it to get torn off in the struggle. She reached down and pulled the diamond around to the back of her neck, minimizing the exposure of the chain.

The guys approached each other, grinning and eyeing the girl perched on their opponent. The girls were more serious, and Alison kept her eyes on Jasmine's hands. She wanted to grab one of them because she figured that with their combined strength, she and Rob could pull the other couple over easily and not have to rely on a test of who could keep their balance in a pushing match.

Rob whispered to her, "Try to get a hold on her and I will pull them over."

"Right." she replied, thinking how great it was that they were on the same page.

Rex decided that the best strategy was a bull rush, and he suddenly yelled and charged at Rob. The only problem was that Jasmine was not prepared, and she actually gave a small squeak and leaned back to avoid the collision.

Rob was ready and kept his balance when Rex collided with him, and Alison reached out to grab Jasmine, but realized she was already going over on her own. She smiled sweetly at the girl and gave her a gentle push between her breasts, and Jasmine pulled Rex backwards into the water with her. The contest lasted all of ten seconds.

The younger couple came up sputtering and Alison held her clenched fists over her head and hooted in triumph. Rob put his hands under her thighs, and lifted her over his head gently to lower her into the water in front of him. She spun around and wrapped him in a hug, kissing his face repeatedly.

Then she turned and consoled Jasmine with a hug while Rob shook Rex's hand. As the celebration died down, there was an awkward silence. Rob said, "I believe that we are owed some garments?"

Rex and Jasmine took off their remaining clothing and handed the items to Rob. They were still in deep enough water that nothing could be seen clearly below the surface, though it appeared to Rob that Rex had a pretty good stiffy started.

Alison took the initiative and said, "I am going to freshen up in the bathroom of the cabana. Give me a few minutes, okay Rex?" and she turned and got out of the pool without waiting for a reply or making eye contact with Rob.

The group in the pool remained quiet, and avoided looking at each other. Rob finally broke the tension by asking the other guy and girl who were on the service team with Rex if they would like to take on winners. The girl with the too small bikini shook her head no, but kept looking at her friend as though she wanted him to talk her into it.

Rob asked Jasmine if she would like another drink, and she said she would accompany him to the bar. Rex seemed unsure about what to do until Rob turned to him as he walked Jasmine up the steps out of the pool and tilted his head to the cabana. "Make sure she enjoys her prize." he said. Rex finally relaxed and then climbed the stairs quickly behind them to provide himself with some cover as he got out of the water. He put a hand over his penis and fast walked towards the pool house, getting an appraisal from Kim on the lounger as he passed by.

Rob stopped and got a towel from the bench, wrapping it around Jasmine, who seemed very nonchalant about standing naked in front of everyone. He noticed that the two couples on the deck chairs had swapped partners, and Rick had Camila on his lap, while Max was snuggling with Kim.

Kim gave Rob a big smile and a wink, as Rob escorted Jasmine to the bar in the tent. When they got there, they found the DJ was gone, but he left a playlist going to provide background music for the people who remained. As Rob was pouring white wine for Jasmine, he spied Eric and Wendy slow dancing to the music on the darkened dance floor.

They were locked in a deep kiss, and Wendy was holding Eric's head with her hands, while Eric had one hand on Wendy's ass and another inside her bikini top. The were oblivious to being observed.

Rob handed Jasmine her wine and began making himself a gin and tonic. Jasmine had her back to the dancers and It appeared that she had not noticed what her date was up to with Wendy. Jasmine disabused him of that notion by saying softly, "I saw them. do you have everything that you need here?"

"Yes" he replied, leading her out of the tent and away from the pool.

"How about a snack?" Jasmine asked him, brightening her mood and grinning at Rob's serious face.

Rob was preoccupied with thoughts of what Alison might be doing, but he couldn't help but smile at the young girls efforts to lift their mood.

She pulled him toward the kitchen door and they entered the darkened house. "It's cold in here compared to outside." she said, setting her wine glass down and unwrapping the towel that she was wearing around her torso and beneath her arms, pulling it higher around her shoulders. Rob had a good look at her amazing body while she adjusted the towel.

"Are you okay?" he asked her as he sipped his drink.

"Sure." she said. "What about you? Are you upset that your girlfriend is with Rex?"

Rob shook his head, "How could I be upset, now that i have a chance to be alone with you."

Jasmine laughed, "Jesus, you are one smooth player. I bet you say that to all the girls, even the ones who don't throw a contest so that they can get rid of your girlfriend and have you alone to themselves."

Rob pretended to look surprised. "You mean you planned this all along?" He put his hand over his mouth in mock astonishment, as Jasmine giggled at him.

He put down his drink and pulled her close. "Tell me what happened with you and Ali when you came in to put on your bathing suits."

Jasmine slid her hands around his waist and said, "Why don't I show you instead."

Then she kissed him and pushed her hands into the back of his shorts to grab his ass, pulling his crotch against hers. He could feel the heat of her bare pussy through the fabric of his trunks. His cock lurched and began to harden again.

The towel was now lying across her shoulders and open in the front, revealing her cute little breasts. Rob's right hand reached between their bodies and he cupped one of her globe shaped tits. As he flicked his thumb across it, she moaned into his mouth.

He pulled his face back but continued to hold her tightly and play with her nipple. "How about if you hop up onto the counter and I give you your prize?"

"But we didn't win," Jasmine protested.

"You probably would have if you hadn't thrown the contest," Rob reasoned. "Besides, I am not sure I am allowed to do anything more than that. Alison agreed to it knowing that we might lose, so I figure that I have her permission."

Jasmine chuckled and shook her head, "Seriously? You could do anything you want with me and you are going to restrict yourself to what you think your girlfriend would approve of, even though she is not here and may be having her world rocked by Rex as we speak?"

"Yep," Rob replied with a grin.

Jasmine shrugged and the towel dropped from her shoulders. She picked it up and put it on the massive granite topped island behind her. She turned back to Rob and he put his hands under her armpits and lifted her up, positioning her in the center of the towel. She laid back and he put his face between her legs, inhaling the heady aroma of her aroused sex.

He began kissing the tops of her thighs, and reached up to continue kneading her breasts. Jasmine felt like an electric current was running through her belly, and she needed to feel his mouth on her burning pussy. She grabbed a handful of his hair in each hand and tried to pull his head to where she wanted it. He was too strong for that, so she put her heels on the edge of the counter and pushed her pussy towards his face.

Rob's eyes crinkled as he smiled at her frustrated face from between her spread thighs. He finally took pity on her and grabbed her legs behind the knees. Then he pushed her knees back towards her elbows on the counter, exposing her sex completely.

Jasmine grinned at him, and Rob took a minute to enjoy the darkness of her labia, surrounding the vivid pinkness of her vaginal canal as he put his open mouth over her gaping pussy. His broad tongue lapped from the bottom of her opening to her clit, and he got a mouthful of her flowing nectar. He moved lower and tickled her anus with the tip of his tongue, causing her to gasp and clutch his hair tighter, then he probed her anus, pushing his tongue in as deeply as he could.

Jasmine began to thrash her head from side to side, pushing her pelvis up off the counter again. Rob moved his mouth up to her pussy, and slowly inserted a finger into her wet butt. He flicked his tongue all over her sex, occasionally grazing her clit but avoiding direct stimulation, to prolong her build towards climax.

"Yessss," Jasmine hissed. "Right there. Keep doing that. Yessss..." as her stomach muscles began to convulse. As the first contraction of her orgasm hit, Rob sealed his mouth on her clit and thrashed it with his tongue, while pushing his finger deeper into her butt. Her heels came off the counter and she wrapped her long, thin legs around his head. locking him to her pussy. She pumped her pelvis up and down in concert with each wave of her orgasm, until she couldn't take it any more. Her legs shot straight out over his shoulders and she pushed his forehead away from her sensitive clit.

Rob leaned forward and laid his head on her quivering stomach. Jasmine was panting like she just finished a marathon, and she stroked his head absently with her hands as she tried to regain her composure.

Rob moved up and looked down at the gorgeous girl's face, and after she focused on him hovering above her, she reached up and pulled him down, devouring his mouth still wet with her juices.

The door to the patio burst open behind them and Rob and Jasmine both looked up with alarm. Alison came through the open door, towing Rex by the hand. "Here they are!" she cried.

She let go of Rex and ran over to Rob, encircling him with her arms. He hugged her back and examined her face for clues on how she was feeling.

She captured his disheveled head between her palms and thrust her tongue into his mouth He flinched, knowing that she would taste the exotic flavor of Jasmine that was still all over his face.