The Bracelet Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alison pulled back, smiling. "I think you gave the losing team a consolation prize." she said with a smile. Rob didn't have a chance to come up with an answer before Jasmine hopped off the counter and put her hand on Ali's arm.

"He was the perfect gentleman," she informed Alison. "He said he could only do what you had already agreed to."

"Yeah, yeah," Alison said dismissively. "That's why I am here. I only let Rex do what we agreed to too, and the poor kid is about to explode."

"And I am not far behind him." She turned back to Rob and said, "I need a cock in me right now and I don't care whose it is."

Rob loved this new side to Ali, where she said things to try to shock him. He grabbed both Alison and Jasmine by the hand and pulled them toward the staircase to his bedroom. "Let's go upstairs and see if we can figure out a solution to your problem." He barked over his shoulder, "Rex, you better come too. I'm going to need your help with these two."

The foursome climbed the stairs laughing as Rex hurried to catch up, unable to believe his luck. He had almost backed out of tonight's gig with Wendy at the last minute to take a girl he knew to a concert on campus, and if he had he would have missed out on the greatest night of his life!

Out on the patio, Eric and Wendy had joined the other two couples on the lounge furniture by the pool. In the darkness, it took Wendy a moment to realize that both couples were completely naked, and were busy having sex under the towels that partially covered them.

She looked at Eric to see what his reaction was. "This is pretty crazy, huh?" she asked him softly.

He gave her a crooked smile, "You wouldn't believe the shit I saw when I was in the NBA. Those guys lose their minds on road trips. There are always honeys hanging around the hotel looking to hook up with players. The team manager used to try to keep them away from us by renting an entire floor of the hotel and posting guards at the elevators and stairwells, but between the bribes from the players and the enticements of the women, it was a free for all."

"I bet you took advantage of that when you started in the league. You must have only been what, twenty or twenty one?"

"I was actually still just nineteen. I turned pro after my sophomore year. Yeah, I was virtually a kid in a candy shop." Eric added wistfully, "It gets old quick, though."

Wendy looked at him quizzically, "It seems like a dream come true for a young guy."

"It was at first. I bet I slept with a hundred different women that first year in the league. They were all beautiful, and up for any crazy shit that a guy wanted to do with them. I tried it all and had a lot of fun.

The problem that I had was that I was a lonely young man in a job that gave me no opportunity to develop a meaningful relationship with a girl. The sex was fun while it lasted, but I started to feel bad as soon as a girl got out of my bed. If I met a girl that I liked when I was on the road, there was never a chance to develop a relationship with her. And if I met a girl in our hometown, she would get frustrated with not being able to see me very often, and worry about the temptations I had when I was out of town."

Wendy couldn't resist her curiosity, "Jasmine seems like a nice girl."

That got another wistful smile from Eric. "She really is. The problem is that she is so young compared to me. We have nothing in common. I think she is just as lonely as I am from being single."

He crinkled his brow, "Maybe that is what keeps us from being more than friends. Too much in common where unhappiness is concerned."

Wendy did the math in her head, "She's not that much younger than you, is she? You are what, in your late twenties?"

Eric laughed and gave Wendy a hug. "I'm thirty four. I was in the league twelve years, and I have been out for three now. Jasmine is only twenty two. Plus, the NBA is brutal on a man. You work like a dog and you age like one too."

Wendy laughed, "So in NBA years you are an eighty year old man."

"Something like that, yeah."

"I grew up pretty fast too," Wendy said. "I had my kids early, and made some stupid choices that ruined my marriage and almost cost me everything, but I am in a good place now. I work too hard, but I enjoy what I do and my kids are doing great."

"You run that restaurant, Med, don't you?"

"Yes, we catered the food here tonight."

"It was really good. I ate so much I am stuffed. How about your kids? Who takes care of them when you are working?"

"My ex-husband does. He was here with them earlier. He is a great guy, and we still love each other, but there is too much history for us to be happy together. I would love for you to meet them. My son is a big hoops fan."

"I would like that too, I hope I have a chance to do that." Eric replied. "Maybe I could have you all over to my apartment sometime?"

Wendy smiled, "That would be great."

Camila was sitting on Rick's lap, watching the tall black man talk to the cute, short haired blonde girl. Rick's cum was leaking from her stretched pussy. She had not had such a large man in many years, and her pussy ached pleasantly. Rick probably could have hurt her with his size, but he was a very skilled lover, and made sure she was comfortable as they fucked.

"Your tall black friend played basketball?" she asked Rick.

"Eric? Yes, he was in the NBA."

"He is a very handsome man. It seems the blonde girl finds him so, too." Camila said in her Spanish accent.

Rick watched the two talking, then saw Eric lean into Wendy and give her a smoldering kiss.

"You are very perceptive."

Camila smiled at Rick, "I am going to take a swim. Would you like to join me?"

Rick said, "I will be back in a minute. May I bring you something to drink?

"Maybe later, thanks."

Rick turned to his wife and Max, who were also recovering from a romp under her towel, and asked if they wanted anything.

"Nothing for me," replied Max, "I am going to join Camila in the pool."

"I will go with you." Kim said to Rick.

She got up and put her smoke colored cover up on over her nude body. Rick found it more exciting to see her in the sheer, short robe than if she was completely naked.

Rick found his own shorts, and put them back on. Kim watched him and pouted. "You're no fun."

Rick quipped, "They come off as easy as they go on. I need to stop in the cabana to take a leak."

Kim grabbed his hand and he led her to the cabana as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

They entered the building quietly and started through the front room to the bathroom on the other side. There was a loud groan from someone in the equipment room in the back. Kim looked at Rick and put her finger to her lips, then she pulled him toward the partially closed door.

When the got closer, they could see a couple having sex on a foam pool raft perched on several storage containers. It was the other two college kids who served food during the party. The girl was sitting astride the young man, and bouncing vigorously up and down on his cock. The bikini was gone, and her large breasts bounced pendulously from her exertions.

After spying on them for several minutes, Kim pulled Rick away from the lovers and into the bathroom. After she closed the door, she observed, "They seem to need some privacy when they make love."

"I know, but I liked the way her breasts moved as she rode him." said Rick. "Speaking of riding, how was Max?"

Kim knew that Rick liked for her to tell him about her sexcapades with other men. As Rick pulled his shorts down and began to pee, Kim stepped behind him and whispered, "He has a really nice cock. He lasted longer than the first time we fucked, which was great, because I was able to hold off my own orgasm and enjoy the ride. He likes to suck my nipples while we fuck, too, and you know how that turns me on."

Rick was finished peeing, so Kim reached round and took his cock in her hand as he flushed the toilet. She stroked it gently, and it began to swell in response. Rick turned around and kissed her as she continued to play with him. She broke the kiss by sliding slowly down his body so that she could take him into her mouth. She forgot that he still had the remnants of his romp with Camila all over his dick, but once she put it in her mouth she was enjoying it too much to stop so he could clean up.

Rick looked down at his sexy wife, who had her mouth stretched around his rapidly expanding erection, and was taking most of it into her mouth and throat. He never found anyone else who could take him as deep as she could, and the sight was very erotic.

Kim put her hands on his hips and pulled him deeper into her mouth. He was enjoying the sensations from her talented tongue when the door behind her opened, and the large breasted girl stepped into the small bathroom.

Kim looked up and met the naked girls surprised gaze, and pulled away from Rick. "Hi Hon, do you need the bathroom?" she asked.

The girl looked at them in shock, and stammered, "Sorry, I didn't know..." as she tried to back out of the door. She was blocked by the guy she just had sex with, who was trying to enter the room to see who she was talking to.

Kim reached out and took the girls hand, "No, really, it's okay. We can let you have the bathroom if you need it."

The girl was no longer paying attention to her. She seemed mesmerized by Ricks erection. Her boyfriend was similarly staring at Kim on her knees, naked under a see-through robe and holding a cock inches from her lips.

The girl came out of her trance first, "Oh my god, I am so embarrassed. I'm sorry I didn't knock."

Kim smiled at her and replied, "Don't worry. We should have locked the door. Would you like to watch while I finish this?" and without waiting for a response, she opened her mouth and pushed Rick's cock in as far as she could, all the while maintaining eye contact with the girl.

"No," the girl croaked, while the boy behind her gave a simultaneous and excited, "Yes!"

"How about if you just watch for a few minutes? This shouldn't take me long if my husband has a beautiful thing like you to look at and fantasize about while I suck him." and with that, Kim went back to bobbing up and down on Rick's cock. as Rick stared at the young girls amazing tits.

The girl was still trying to edge towards the door, but her guy had his hands on her shoulders and was trying to peer over her to get a better view of what was going on. The girl finally relaxed, and the guy wrapped his arms around her and put his chin on her shoulder.

When Kim was convinced that the two wouldn't bolt, she took Rick's cock out of her mouth and slowly jacked him off as she continued the conversation, "Are you two seeing each other?" she asked.

The boy looked to the girl to respond, so she said, "We were just friends until tonight, but all of the people fooling around by the pool got Greg excited, and I was pretty worked up too, so we sneaked in here to, um..."

"Take the edge off?" Kim volunteered, getting a grin from the girl and an enthusiastic nod from Greg, behind her.

"Have you ever seen a cock as big as my husband's?" Kim asked the girl, who blushed and shook her head.

"Greg, would it be okay if your girlfriend touched this cock?" she asked. Kim knew if she asked the girl directly, she would say no, so she decided to see if she had a submissive streak.

"It's okay with me," Greg said.

The girl turned to look at him with astonishment and more than a little apprehension on her face, but she didn't immediately refuse. Kim then tried to reason with her directly. "You might want to see what it feels like, just for future reference. I mean, if you met a guy and the first time you went to bed with him you found out he had a cock this big, what would you do?"

The girl's face said it all. She was wavering.

Kim turned to Rick and said, "Put the lid down, and have a seat on the toilet." Then she took a towel left on the floor by a previous occupant and folded it into a pad to put on the tiles between Rick's knees.

She reached out to the girl and said firmly, "Come down here Hon."

Rick was watching the exchange with a smile on his face. It amazed him how adept his wife was at getting other people to let their hair down, or more accurately, to engage in the most outrageous sexual behaviors, when she put her mind to it.

The girl could not believe what was happening. The party had been wonderful, and all of the adults who were there were so cool and sophisticated. She had seen this man, Rick, dancing earlier and thought he was very handsome. She wondered if the supposed correlation between dancing and sexual skills was true? Then she looked at his gorgeous wife, on her knees and holding his cock out towards her like a gift. How could he even be interested in anyone else with a wife that hot, she wondered. Even as these thoughts ran through her head, she felt her knees bending as she lowered herself to the floor beside Kim.

"My name's Kim." the woman said and held her hand out.

The girl took her hand and replied, "I'm Brenda."

Kim smiled brightly, "It's nice to meet you Brenda. And you too, Greg."

Then she added, "Just put your hand around him while I suck on him, okay?" and without waiting for an answer, she took Brenda's hand, which she still held in hers, and placed it on the base of Rick's cock. Then she leaned in and took him back in her mouth.

Rick stared at the hand on his cock, then his wife's face (as she winked at him with the eye opposite where Brenda was sitting), then at the cute young coed, Brenda, with the magnificent natural breast, who was softly stroking the base of his cock while his wife sucked the remainder. He groaned.

Kim sat back and, like a school teacher doing a math lesson, said, "See, you already learned the first trick with a big cock. Keep your hand on the base so you can control the depth in your mouth while you suck it. Why don't you try it now?"

And just like that, Brenda opened her mouth wide, and put it over the head of Rick's cock. She pushed down with her hand and mouth tentatively, and Rick sat motionless to allow her to get used to the feeling of his girth.

Brenda got about half the length of Rick's erection in her mouth and it was as far as she could go without gagging, but she increased the pressure with her hand and it began feeling very good to Rick. He wondered where Kim would take this adventure next?

Kim was watching Brenda with a smile, and glancing at Rick and Greg to gauge their reactions. She could tell that Rick was enjoying it from the white knuckle grip he had on the countertop next to him. Greg was also enjoying the show, based on his own recovering erection.

Kim made eye contact with Greg and motioned for him to step closer. He moved right behind Brenda who was so busy she didn't even notice, and Kim leaned over and took Greg's six inch cock into her mouth and to the base in one swallow. The surprised boy gasped and grabbed the window sill as his knees threatened to buckle.

Rick had to suppress a chuckle at Greg's response, and put a hand gently on Brenda's head, stroking her hair. This caused her to open her eyes and look up at him, and he smiled to show her he was enjoying her efforts.

Brenda felt a surge of pride that she was sucking off this handsome older guy with the huge cock, and he was actually enjoying it! She was a junior in college, but she didn't have that much experience with boys. Rick was only the third guy she ever gave a blow job to. Her newfound confidence and the erotic scene that she was participating in was causing her pussy to gush. She was also sexually frustrated. Greg had orgasmed before her in the other room, and she had been bringing him into the bathroom to wash him off so that she could coax him back to action with her mouth.

Brenda took a break and turned to Kim, intending to ask her what to do when Rick came. That was when she found Kim sucking Greg's cock.

Kim looked at her and said, "I hope you don't mind me playing with Greg."

Brenda, thinking how selfish it would be to complain given what she had just been doing, quickly replied, "No, sure, it's fine."

Kim smiled at her and said, "You are a doll." Then she surprised Brenda with a soft kiss on the lips.

Brenda was again thrown off balance. She did not expect the kiss, and worried how to respond. While her mind was reeling over that, Kim whispered to her, "Why don't you see how good my husband's cock feels in your pussy?"

Brenda gasped. It was like Kim could read her mind. She had just been wondering what it would feel like to have sex with Rick and Kim actually suggested she try it! She realized she desperately wanted to do exactly what Kim was suggesting.

Brenda looked up at Greg in confusion. He was unsure what Kim had whispered to her, but it looked like Brenda was conflicted by it.

Kim came to the rescue again, asking Greg, "How would you like to have sex with me?"

Greg stammered, "Wow, that sounds great. I just don't want to..."

Kim interrupted, "Don't worry about Brenda, I just told her she could have sex with Rick if she wants, and I know you two have already been with each other. I just thought mixing it up might be fun, if you guys are into it."

This time it was Greg who spoke first, "Sure, I'm cool with that."

Kim had counted on the two feeling self conscious about saying no to the next step, since she had gotten them to go this far. No college kid wants to feel sexually inferior to an older adult, or worse yet, not as hip.

Kim smiled at Greg and stood up to embrace him. In all honesty, he was a handsome guy and had a nice cock, but she didn't hold out hope that he would be anywhere near as skilled a lover as her husband or Max was. She wanted Rick to have a shot at Brenda though. The girl was so cute, and those boobs of hers were to die for!

Kim shrugged out of the cover-up and scooted up on the counter, spreading her legs. Greg was tall and his cock lined up perfectly with her pussy. He stepped close and Kim positioned his cock at her opening. Once Greg started to push into her, he looked back up at her face, not believing he was going to fuck this beautiful and sexy woman.

Rick gently pulled Brenda up off her knees. She put a foot on either side of his legs and stared at his cock with trepidation. Rick pulled her face up so she was looking at him and asked, "Are you ready, or would you like for me to use my mouth to help you?"

Brenda was mortified at the thought of him putting his face to her pussy and realizing she was drenched. She forced a confident smile that she didn't really feel and said, "Nah, I'm ready."

She was relieved when Rick replied, "We'll go slow so you have a chance to adjust, okay?"

She nodded and looked down at his rampant cock pointed at her flowering sex. She dropped down until his erection brushed her clit. The brief contact made her knees turn to jelly, and she fell forward against his chest. He leaned into her and held her up until she regained her composure. Then she slowly began to descend.

Brenda realized that it felt good. Really good! Rick's cock was like velvet, and her juices made for an easy entry. As she filled up with his manhood, Brenda realized how much bigger he was than the other three guys she had prior experience with. As his girth stretched her opening, she also realized it was pulling her clit outward and down, in direct contact with his shaft.

She looked at his face, and saw that Rick's smile had been replaced with, what, a look of awe?

"God your pussy feels good on my cock." he said.

Her self confidence rebloomed as Rick kissed her and thrust his tongue into her mouth. She had never imagined that sex could feel this good, and she hadn't even had an orgasm yet! She put her arms around Rick's shoulders and let her tongue play with his. He focused on cupping and squeezing her magnificent breasts.