The Bracelet Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next person down the stairs was Wendy. "Good morning," she chirped happily. She went to Kim and gave her a hug, then made the rounds with the others. The only person who didn't greet her was Jasmine, who turned away and examined the weather outside the kitchen door as the blonde kissed Rob. Wendy noticed that no one had any breakfast in front of them and offered to do bacon and eggs for anyone who was hungry.

The guys put in their orders immediately, and the others indicated an interest as well. Alison noticed that Rob still had his arms around Jasmine, and started to get annoyed. Her instruction to Jasmine to stay in his lap had been a test of sorts. She wanted to see if Rob would eventually push her away to give his girlfriend a proper good morning hug.

She decided two could play at that game. She said to Wendy, "I'll go upstairs and see if the boys want anything."

There was an uncomfortable silence around the table. Rob's eyes met hers, and he could see the challenge in them. He wanted to jump up and say he was sorry, but his pride argued that she had told Jasmine to stay in his lap! Part of his brain (along with his cock) also wondered what she would get up to if she went upstairs. Because he hesitated, Alison took his lack of response as implicit approval.

She turned and headed back up the stairs, and Rob became uncomfortable with the silence, so he offered to show Wendy where the supplies were. The kitchen became a hive of activity as the group prepared to make breakfast.

Alison got to the bedroom where the guys were and stopped at the door. Rex was still sprawled on the bed asleep and the shower was running behind the partially closed bathroom door. She realized that she might be in over her head. It was one thing to play with others when Rob was there, it felt completely different to be alone with two strange boys without Rob.

She steeled herself and went to Rex. She knew him and felt confident that she could control his behavior. Rex was covered by the bottom corner of the comforter with his feet sticking out. She grabbed a big toe, and shook it gently.

Rex pushed the comforter off of him as he awoke, and Alison was greeted by his naked body sporting a morning erection. He opened his eyes and grinned. "Either I died and went to heaven, or..."

Alison interrupted him in an attempt to take control, "We are making breakfast, you better come down if you want something."

"I see what I want for breakfast." Rex replied, staring at her tits and licking his lips.

Alison felt her pussy moisten as she processed his comment while staring at his wonderful cock. He was certainly much bolder than when she first met him the night before. She said "Put on some shorts and come downstairs," in an attempt to hide her feelings and take charge.

"I won't be able to do that until I take care of this," he said, gesturing to his cock. "I have to jerk off every morning when I get up or it never goes down."

Alison bit her lip. She knew the line was bullshit, but she was starting to waver. She glanced at the door to the bathroom.

Rex read her mind and said, "Don't worry about Greg, he just got in there. He likes long showers."

"It will go faster if you help me with it." he added, patting the mattress next to him.

Alison sighed, but smiled and sat down. "Just a hand job then."

She reached out and put her hand around his tool. It felt hot and throbbed in her hand as she slowly stroked it. He really did have a nice cock, with a big head and a long shaft.

Rex put a hand on her thigh and moved it up to the bottom of the sheer baby doll top. He looked at Alison, who opened her mouth to tell him to stop, and kissed her before she could speak.

Alison stopped stroking him, but returned the kiss. The boy did know how to kiss! As their tongues dueled, an ecstatic Rex got his hand between her legs and inside her thong. She was soaked, he realized!

She put a hand on his chest and said, "Slow down big guy," but her heart was beating like a trip hammer, and she was panting with desire.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw movement in the mirrored closet doors. Rob was standing in the hall, out of Rex's line of sight, and watching them. Rob stared at her and nodded his approval.

Rex was busy rubbing her wet clit, and putting a finger inside her. Her head dropped to his shoulder and she bit it gently. She began stroking him again.

Rex said, "I have another favor to ask."

"You are really pushing your luck, buddy," Alison said, but with his finger on her clit, she was ready to agree to just about anything.

"I was amazed at how you sucked off Rob last night. Would you do that for me?" he asked with puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

Alison considered the request, "Go wash yourself really well. I don't know where that thing has been recently."

Rex raced into the bathroom. Alison looked at the bedroom door and motioned for Rob to come in.

"He wants me to suck his cock, but I have a feeling he is not going to stop until he gets in my pussy." she hissed.

"Is that what you want?" Rob asked.

Alison considered asking him what he was okay with, but was afraid Rex would catch Rob in the room, so she just nodded. She really did want to play with Rex without Rob in the room.

Rob smiled at her, "I will be right outside, watching."

He left, and seconds later Rex came back from the bathroom, toweling off his still hard cock. She patted the bed and Rex sat down. She knelt between his legs and looked up at his eager face, then she lowered her mouth to the head of his cock.

He did a good job of washing up, she thought, tasting nothing but a faint soap residue. She played with his balls with one hand as she stroked him with the other. even with her hand around the base, Rex's cock was tickling the back of her throat. She was not at all confident about taking Rex into her throat like she did Rob.

She continued to work on him, using both her hands and mouth. Rex looked down at the beautiful woman with amazement. Last night had been like a dream, and here he was with another chance to fuck this gorgeous girl. He reached down and tried to play with her breasts as they swayed from her exertions.

As she sucked him, Alison lost track of the sound of the shower. She was surprised when she glanced up and saw the image of Greg in the mirror behind Rex. He was standing behind her in the bathroom door with a towel around his waist. She went back to work on Rex but kept an eye on Greg.

The handsome young man, who was taller and more muscular than Rex, started to develop a tent in his towel. He watched her sucking Rex with a solemn expression, and pulled the towel off to reveal a nice, curved cock.

Alison wondered if he would be bold enough to join them. She glanced at Rex, who seemed to be gauging her willingness, also. She just continued to work on his cock.

Greg stepped behind Alison and dropped to his knees. He reached under her top and pulled her thong over her ass and down her thighs. Alison raised up to her feet so he could take it off. With her ass in the air, she pushed Rex further back on the bed and crawled toward him until she could resume sucking his cock.

The bed sagged behind her as Greg climbed on. She looked up at Rex, whose eyes were studying her, and saw the reflection of the three of them in the mirrored doors of the closet. She didn't recognize the wild and wanton woman she saw crouched over one man with her mouth full of his cock while another man rubbed the head of his erection against her dripping pussy. In the darkness of the doorway behind them, she saw Rob staring at them with intense concentration and stroking his own erection.

Greg pushed into her in one slow thrust, and the intense pleasure it gave her forced her head forward, filling her throat with Rex's cock head as all three of them moaned.

Alison was overcome with the realization of how slutty she was acting. What had gotten into her she wondered, and would she want to or be able to get it out later? She watched the three of them in the mirror, enjoying the ability to be a spectator to her own sex act. She glanced to the hallway occasionally, catching the image of Rob's hand stroking his cock.

The visual imagery combined with Greg stroking her firmly with his cock brought on her orgasm. She moaned around Rex's cock but kept sucking him. Greg sped up behind her, aware that she had come and working toward his own release. She felt his cock swell, and begin jerking inside her as he came, and she orgasmed again on his cock.

This time she pulled off of Rex and said, "That's it baby, fill me up. Your cock feels so good in my pussy."

Greg slowed, as the sensations on his cock became painfully intense. He pulled out slowly and then moved to the side to watch Alison with Rex. Rex decided that he wanted to cum in Alison's pussy too, so he crawled around her and pushed into her. She was warm and very wet, already filled with loads from two men.

Rex again reached depths in her that the two had not. Alison enjoyed his deep penetration, but was tired of the doggy position, so she raised to her knees and peeled off the top to her baby doll outfit. Then she flipped over on her back. Rex didn't mind, it allowed him to admire her amazing body as he fucked her.

Greg was close to Alison, and still had a semi-erect cock. Alison pulled him closer so she could take him into her mouth. Again, she was pleasantly surprised at the taste of his sperm mixed with her own juices. If it was possible to be a connoisseur of cum cocktails, she thought, she was well on her way.

She could no longer see if Rob was still in the hallway, but knowing how turned on he was by all of this, she felt confident that he was watching over her.

Rex put his elbows under Alison's knees and pulled them up to her chest. Now he was able to push his cock to the maximum depth of her pussy. She gasped as he bottomed out inside her.

"Yeah, fuck me deep with your long cock." she said, goading him to pound her harder.

"Put your arms around my neck," Rex told her as he laid against her chest. She did, and he pulled her to the edge of the bed and stood up with her still impaled on his cock.

Alison was impressed. She only weighed 112 pounds, but Rex was probably less than 160 himself. She clung to him as he used his elbows under her knees to both support her and slide her back and forth on his long tool.

"Get behind her," said Rex to Greg, who had recovered his erection with Alison's help. "Put your cock in her ass."

Alison was angered by Rex's assumption that he could do with her what he wanted, without asking her first. She responded by telling Greg, "I'm not ready for you. See if you can find some lube first."

"There isn't any," Rex told her. "We looked for some in here last night."

Greg had moved close to her and sandwiched her against Rex.

"Put your cock in her pussy with mine, there's plenty of lube in here." he told him.

"Hey!" Alison said to Rex, but Greg was already trying to find her pussy as Rex continued to saw in and out of her. He managed to get the head of his cock against Rex's shaft and pushed up, entering Alison.

"Oh my god!" Alison gasped. "You are both in my pussy at once."

Rex grinned at her, and Greg continued to push until her pussy was completely filled with two cocks. She decided to stop complaining, because she was about to have an orgasm from the intense pleasure.

She came, clinging to Rex as Greg slid his cock against his friend's, inside her pussy, becoming even bigger and stiffer in the process. Just when she thought she would have to ask him to stop because she was beginning to get sore, he pulled out.

Alison clung to Rex, her legs dangling from his elbows and her feet flopping from his thrusts. She was still coming down from her orgasm when she felt Greg push the head of his cock against her back door.

"Oh fuck!" she cried as she realized he was in. She tried to relax her anus, as he pushed upward with the slippery head of his cock. He slid into her until she felt his belly against her butt. She was now impaled on two cocks while sandwiched between the handsome young owners who held her legs spread wide.

Nothing she had ever experienced prepared her for the feelings she was having. Even the previous evening's DP had been tame compared to this. She looked to the mirror and saw a girl being used by two men and thoroughly enjoying it.

"Oh god!" she cried. "Keep fucking me. Make me come again. I am so close."

The guys found a rhythm, but it required both of them to push into her at once. Otherwise, they had trouble holding her and keeping their balance. Alison's passion built and she frantically thrust her tongue into Rex's mouth as they had their way with her helpless body.

She gave in to the wave of pleasure that washed over her and screamed her orgasm. Rex continued to fuck her through her release, but Greg lost it and began to come, pulling her against his chest as his cock spurted inside her. He helped hold her up as his cock softened, and slid out of her ass.

Rex grew tired so he stopped thrusting, and let her legs drop to the floor. Alison was now standing between the men, but she had no strength to remain upright. She slid to her knees on the floor, panting. Rex began stroking his cock in her face, and she could only watch helplessly as he did it, unable to even lift her hand to help him.

He began to cum, and his sperm hit her above the eye and across the nose. Then he aimed his cock lower and painted her naked breasts. She finally caught her breath, and pulled his wonderful cock into her mouth. He stroked her hair in appreciation.

Alison used Rex's cock to wipe his cum off of her face and bring it to her mouth. Then she gave the head of his dick a final kiss and held her arms out to him, indicating that she needed help getting up. He lifted her and she staggered to the bed and fell onto it, pulling the comforter over her.

Rex looked at Greg and said, "Let's get some breakfast, dude." and they pulled on their shorts.

"Where is my tee shirt?" Greg asked.

Rex looked around. "I don't know, mine's missing too."

Alison giggled and said, "Your shirts were stolen by the girls. They are wearing them downstairs."

Greg looked at Rex and shrugged, then headed out the door. Rex paused to take in the beauty of the naked and spent woman on the bed. He smiled at her, then followed Greg downstairs.

Alison heard the sounds of the group in the kitchen greeting the guys, then she felt the bed move and Rob leaned over her to kiss her forehead.

"How is my baby doing?" he asked.

Alison put her arms around his neck, and pulled him close, sobbing.

Rob put his hands on her face and made her look at him, "Are you okay, are you hurt?" he asked with concern.

"I'm sorry!" she sobbed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

"Hey," he replied. "Stop that. You have nothing to be sorry about."

"But I have been such a slut," she cried. "I let those guys do anything they wanted with me, and I enjoyed it!"

"I know," Rob replied. "And I enjoyed it too. In fact, Kim came upstairs while you were with them and saw what was happening. She sucked my cock and I came at the same time you did."

"So you're not disgusted with me?" Alison asked.

"No," Rob replied softly. "Amazed, yes. Aroused, yes. In love, very definitely yes."

"I love you too." Alison said and kissed him tenderly.

"I am worried that you will regret the things you have done and blame me for pushing you into them," Rob continued. "I honestly never knew how strong my desire to share you would be before this week. Now that I know, I hope it won't make you think I love you less. I can't imagine being without you"

"How could I blame you?" she replied. "You didn't ask me to do any of this. But you have to tell me if I cross a line. I never want to lose you because of being careless with another guy."

"You never will. As long as you still love me, I will be happy."

Rob held her and she calmed down. He looked in her eyes and asked, "Any other regrets?"

Alison's frown faltered, and she broke into a wicked grin. "Only that it wasn't you and Rick who had me sandwiched between them."

Rob chuckled and kissed her. She wrapped him in a hug and the two lovers held each other tight, each thinking they were the luckiest person in the world.