The Bradford Family Saga Part 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Penny for your thoughts," Marsha said quietly.

"Oh, Hi, honey. Did I wake you?"

Marsha shook her head. "No, I don't think so. I've been watching your face for a couple of minutes. I think I know what you were dreaming about." There was a wicked gleam in her eye. "You were reliving it, weren't you?"

Carol just smiled.

"God, that was hot! Is it always that way?"

"No. Just at special times, like then. I've had three- ways before," she said nonchalantly, "but this time was something else."

"Because it was family?"

Carol looked at her lovely daughter, an image of her younger self, smiled and kissed her lightly. "Yes," she said, "because it was family."

* * *

Mr. and Mrs. Goodman sat on their veranda and listen to the tinkle of laughter coming over the wall from the Bradford pool area.

"They certainly seem to be enjoying their reunion. That really was a nice party, wasn't it, Arnold? They're such a lovely family."

"Yes, it was, Mildred. You don't see that kind of togetherness anymore, not much, anyway. Makes me wish our kids were more like theirs."

"You're right, dear, they do seem to have something special." Mrs. Goodman paused, then turned to her husband.

"I wonder what their secret is?"