The Braidwood Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

"Take your fucking fist out of my cunt and stick your goddamn cock in there instead," Marianne clarified, none too gently.

The lamp lit and Stewart began to withdraw his hand... then had a wicked epiphany. Instead of pulling out, he began pumping her, making sure to run his thumb over her G-spot. It didn't take long.

"OH FUCK! OH FU-OOOOOooooo..." The she-Were impaled the mattress with her fingertips, clutching it as she went right back over, howling another crashing orgasm. The unintelligible grunts and groans and moans that followed her howl were music to Stewart's ears. He'd gotten it right. She wanted mind-numbing sex? He was going to do his best.

He kept it up and she came again. He would have grinned, but this time her thighs slammed shut on his head and he felt like a balloon that was going to pop. She was unbelievably strong. Plus, she was shaking so hard, he felt like somebody had stuck his head in a paint mixer.

"Nkntbrthhh!" he managed to mumble from between her quivering thighs.

"Excuse me?" Marianne asked as she grabbed his hair and lifted his head.

"I said, I can't breathe!" Stewart iterated, gasping.

"You're being naughty, boy," Marianne growled at him as she calmed down and the shaking stopped. "I love it, but you're still being naughty. Do what you're told and stick that cock of yours in me!"

"Yes, ma'am..." he answered meekly, suddenly aware that she could easily rip his throat out if she didn't like what he was doing. He eased himself on up the bed, covering her, in order to comply.

God, I hope an "above average package" is enough, he thought as he moved. How big do you have to be to fuck a wolf? Or she-Were? Or whatever...

In the world of high school comparative anatomy, Stewart had always felt adequate. Not in experience, maybe, but certainly in equipment. Somewhere between 7½ to 8 inches long and a full 2 in diameter, he'd been a bit bigger than most of the rest of the guys. Not Bradley Samuelson, though. Stewart was convinced Bradley held the World's Record after seeing him jerking off into the urinal. Damn thing was almost down to his knees. Now, he was sort of wishing he were Brad.

He positioned himself between her thighs, catching her oddly shaped knees with his forearms as he leaned forward, trying to aim his straining cock for her swollen slit. Marianne expedited it by grabbing his throbbing hard-on and guiding it into her. With the target acquired, Stewart thrust forward and sank completely into her blast-furnace quim.

"Oh! Fuck! Yeah!..." Marianne moaned in her throaty voice as Stewart filled her up. "Fuck, kid, that is pretty fucking good! Man, you fucking stretch me out good!"

"She likes to say 'fuck' a lot," Julianna commented drily and Victoria chuckled.

"Yeah?" Marianne retorted. "I like getting fucked, too!" To Stewart, that seemed to be his cue. He started rocking into her.

And was surprised when she folded her legs in behind him, tickling his balls with her toes as she pulled him down onto her six cushy tits.

"Oh, fuck..." he mumbled as he tried to pay attention to what he was supposed to be doing. Pulling back until he was almost out and pushing all the way back in again, hard, seemed to be having a good effect. One in which he was going to lose it any moment. The she-Were's intense heat was pulsing through him, setting him on fire and making everything pull up until he felt like his balls were in his throat. And it was certainly a hell of a lot more intense than his marathon jerk-off sessions.

The feel of her furry tits pressing into his chest, her furry feet pressing on his balls, her immensely strong furry arms clutching him, her very hot pulsing cunt milking him... it was all too much. He tried not to cum. He really did. He wanted to make her cum instead. And he almost succeeded.

He did succeed, insofar as making her cum with his long, deep thrusting. The problem was, when she went over with his cock in her, that was all she wrote. He went right over with her and with a cry that echoed off the stone walls and mixed with hers, he blasted his seed deep inside her. Which is when Margeaux decided to take another dive through their libidos.

"OHMYGOD!!!" he cried out as Margeaux's energy spike sent him right over into back-to-back orgasms... something he was pretty sure had never happened in his life. But again he was pumping his hot spunk into the were-bitch and she was moaning as if she was continuing to cum. It sure felt like it to him. Stewart couldn't tell if her cunt pulsing had let up at all.

Margeaux's brilliant white light drifted up from them again as her image smacked its lips and she smiled.

"Eighteen is such of lovely vintage!" she commented dreamily as she drifted towards the other women. "Such a full bouquet and powerful body..."

"Nineteen-eighteen?" Julianna asked, not sure to which vintage she was referring.

"No," Victoria smiled beside her. "Eighteen years of age..."

"Ah," Julianna smiled and nodded her head. "That kind of vintage!"

Back at the Were, Stewart wasn't going down. Of course, nobody had told him he was supposed to go down. Not when he was losing his virginity to a wolf. Never having had his cock in a woman, he had no idea what was supposed to happen. What he figured out now was, if he wanted to keep the woman happy, he needed to keep fucking her. So he did.

He grabbed beneath her massive shoulders for purchase and resumed thrusting, his head spinning and his whole body feeling like it was plugged into the wall. But it was good! Very good. Very, very, very good! All he knew right then was, he wanted this feeling to go on, and on, and on, and on...

He must have been doing something right, because about every thirty seconds or so, Marianne would give an exceptionally loud moan, or growl, or groan as another wave of orgasmic bliss shot through her, making her spasm and clench, forcing her fluids and Stewart's out into a puddle beneath them, until the next amazing thing happened.

Her teats began to leak, then spurt, then become small continuous fountains, soaking Stewart in her milk.

"Damn! We shouldn't waste that," Julianna muttered as she watched. "Hey! Marianne! Roll him over!" she called out, completely confusing Stewart. More than he already was, that is. With a groan, Marianne lifted Stewart and bodily put him on his back, now astride him, without letting him withdraw from her hot, pulsing, swollen cunt. She was now spraying his face and chest liberally with her milk.

Julianna ran to the kitchen and came back dragging a strange looking machine. It might have looked like a milking machine intended for a cow, but the teat cups weren't elongated properly. Instead, they were shaped more like a human breast and Stewart suddenly realized what was going to happen as Julianna plugged in the machine and its vacuum pump whined to life.

He lay there in amazement as One) he remained buried to the hilt in this fantastic creature that had him damn near passing out from pleasure; Two) he watched Julianna affix the breast cups to the were-bitch; Three) said were-bitch's milk began rapidly filling up the collector jar; and Four) said were-bitch was lolling around in some other state of existence as she straddled him and continued to cum. Her body seemed to be running on autopilot as she rocked against his painfully swollen manhood, her eyes closed and her tongue drooping alongside her jaw

He felt another cum arise and just gave in. He was too exhausted to fight it, and besides, it felt too good to pass up. With a loud moan, he once more pulsed his seed into the she-Were's sex-furnace, just as the black velvet of blessed unconsciousness descended on him.

* * * * *

"Is he awake, yet?"

Stewart heard Victoria's voice in the darkness and for a moment was very confused. He didn't remember where he was, or why he was there. He barely remembered who he was.

"He will be shortly," he heard Julianna answer. "Thank Meph he's got quite a bit of stamina to work with. Marianne damned near drained him all by herself."

"With help from Margeaux," Victoria pointed out.

"Yes, with help from Margeaux," Julianna agreed. "You're looking pretty bloated, girlfriend. How much libido did you suck out, anyway?"

"Less than half, I swear!" the ghost lady answered very defensively. "He has quite a lot! More than I have encountered in a very long time. Perhaps he doesn't masturbate?"

"Maybe," Julianna concurred. "If you'd been raped by a couple of Dryads, maybe you wouldn't, either."

Stewart moaned and tried to open his eyes. Everything hurt, but the pain was rapidly diminishing.

"Welcome back, Champ," Julianna told him as his eyes fluttered open, only to be blinded by the dazzling red mane floating above him. That, and the beautiful green eyes peering down at him from the gorgeous pale-skinned face. "Scratch one Bitch. You did her in."

"I did her in?" he managed to croak, his mouth dry from so much moaning and gasping.

"Here." Julianna offered him a small crystal goblet. "Or would you rather have this?" She bared one of her massive breasts and Stewart thought he was going to pass out again. She was perfect.

"Huh?" he managed to get out.

"Bitch's milk or Witch's milk," Julianna told him. "They both have regenerative properties you need. Marianne is too out of it for you to drink from her at the moment. So the cup is her milk and obviously the tit is mine."

"Both?" he asked tentatively. He had no idea where the wild hair had come from.

"That's the spirit!" she smiled and dazzled him again. He thought he might be falling in love.

"It's just a spell effect," Margeaux's voice commented from somewhere. He couldn't see past the flaming mane.

"What is?" Julianna asked and Margeaux told her, "he thinks he's falling in love with you."

"Of course he does," Julianna smiled. "Come here, Stud..." She put her arm behind him and raised him a bit so he could drink from the offered cup. The warm, thick, sweet liquid poured over his tongue and parched mouth, trickling down his throat as he tried to swallow, instantly feeling soothing and clearing his head. When the cup was empty, Julianna set it aside.

"Thank you," he managed to say, clearly this time.

"Okay, now this," Julianna went on, pressing her nipple against his mouth. "I assure you, this Witch's Milk has nothing to do with the neonatal kind." Stewart reflexively sucked her teat into his mouth and came very wide awake, very fast. It certainly wasn't like neonatal milk, or even human mother's milk. It was like a Piña Colada on steroids. Cold, sweet with an edge, heady and maybe half amphetamines. Or at least, that's what it felt like. Maybe just caffeine. It was also instantly addictive. He started sucking like the milking machine they'd used on the Were.

"Easy there, Bud," Julianna admonished him. "Take your time. There's plenty there, you don't have to suck it all out at... oh, my God, that feels good!..." The letdown hit her and those pretty emerald eyes started to glaze over.

Stewart let go of her tit and looked up at her. "Are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

In answer, she pulled him back onto her tit so he would resume nursing, then cradled him as her other hand descended to her leather shorts and unzipped one side, then the other. Pulling them away, she guided one of his free hands to her groin.

"What do you think?" she asked as she pushed him against her pussy.

She was soaking wet. So he did what was becoming natural. He ran a finger down her slit, probing her pussy lips and feeling for her clit. He found it.

"Oh, yeah..." she moaned dreamily as he began running slow circles around it with his forefinger. "Damn, you're good!"

Stewart smiled into the tit he was suckling. Then he decided to go for the gold. He slid his finger down to her vestibule and gently inserted it, seeing if he could feel a swollen G-spot. Her moan told him he was on the right track. He found it, but it wasn't very swollen. Yet. He started massaging it.

"Oh, FUCK!" Julianna started grinding her hips against his hand. When he moved to take a look, though, she grabbed his head and kept it on her tit. "Drink!" she ordered him, and he tried to. He was back to feeling like he was plugged into a socket and every mouthful just cranked up the voltage.

"OH! FUCK! YESSSS!!!..." Julianna cried out as she finally went over, and Stewart was feeling pretty good about himself. He kept fingering her as she pulsed on him, until she finally eased his hand away.

"Look at me," she told him and he obeyed without hesitation. What he saw surprised and excited him. Her emerald eyes were now glowing like brilliant LED's. What she saw pleased her no end.

Stewart's previously pale blue eyes were now almost cobalt with the energy consuming him. She was sure he didn't know it, but he didn't look eighteen anymore, either. More like his mid-30's and buff.

Man! If this is what he's going to grow into, she thought, it'll be fun hanging around to see it. Might even make a good mate...

Stop it, Julie-girl, she suddenly chided herself. Don't go getting sappy on this kid!

"I think he's ready for you, Vicky," she told Victoria. "I may have topped him off a bit much. You might need to drink deep."

The exquisitely pale Victoria glided over to where Stewart was lying on the mattress. She gazed down at him with a look that absolutely mesmerized him. She was Erotic personified and he wanted nothing more than to get lost in her crimson eyes.

Crimson??? Stewart had forgotten. Oh my God! I forgot... she's a Vampire!!! He was already trembling. Now it became much more pronounced.

He watched in awe and fear as she slowly undid the bodice of her dress, slipping it off her shoulders and freeing her massive breasts to swing unrestrained. Stewart damn near came right there. But she didn't stop. In slow motion (to him, anyway), she continued to unbutton the outer skirts and let them fall away. Each layer peeled away revealed an even more alluring and curvaceous creature. As the last petticoats fell away and revealed her in all her naked glory, Stewart started to go into convulsions.

His body simply could not reconcile the inconceivable lust and the abject terror which were warring it out inside him. Victoria seemed to realize this and gently knelt beside him, reaching her hand out and soothingly stroking his cheek. As before, something in her touch seemed to calm him down, at least a little.

"Stewart?" she asked, gazing into his eyes (and pretty much my soul, he thought). "How many times would you like to reach orgasm with me?"

Huh? The question completely derailed him. How many times?... How am I supposed to know?...

"You see, Stewart," she went on to explain, "I can get everything I need from you in one bite..."

"I mean kiss," she hastily added as he began to shudder even more. "One kiss. But it would be so intense, it would be like raping you. And that isn't something I think you want."

"I want whatever you want, ma'am," he managed to utter, without a clue where the balls came from.

"Ma'am! Hmmph..." Victoria didn't seem particularly happy. "Don't call me ma'am. It makes me feel old..."

"But," Stewart stumbled, "aren't you over..."

"Yes, I am!" she interrupted. "But I don't like to feel like it. Call me Victoria. Or Vicky."

"Yes, ma'am," he answered then hastily corrected himself. "I mean Victoria! Yes, Victoria!"

"And I really am asking what you would prefer," she went on, still gazing into his eyes.

"I think making love with you would be absolutely awesome." He decided the truth was probably a good idea. "Whether I lived through it or not. Don't get me wrong... Marianne was awesome. Just, in an animalistic way. Which was really good!" He felt like he was stumbling over himself.

"But I think you're probably more the finesse type, like pleasuring Susan was, if you get what I mean," he went on, hoping he wasn't sounding like an idiot. "You know... gentle touch and technique, find all the right places, maybe a lot of kissing..." He shuddered as the image of her teeth and his neck flitted through his mind. "Something more... romantic?" he ended hopefully.

"I like the way you think, Stewart Morgan Chamblee," she told him in a soft, silky voice that thrilled him to his core. "I think cuddling and kissing is a very good way to start. I will tell you, though, that at some point Margeaux will join with us, as she did with you and Marianne. It is her way of feeding. And in our case, her presence will keep you from being turned. She will absorb it. It cannot hurt her."

"Turned?" He suddenly felt his mouth go dry. "Like, turned-into-a-vampire turned?"

"Pretty much," she smiled, "yes." She felt the surge of panic and willed him to calm down. "But you needn't worry about that because Margeaux will protect you."

"I'm going to be protected by a ghost???" Regardless of Victoria's vampiric charms, he wasn't taking this well.

"I am very good at what I do," Margeaux smiled at him and her thick accent distracted him. "Did you not enjoy the thrill when I joined with you and Marianne?"

"Oh, I enjoyed it! I enjoyed it!" he hurried to reassure her. "Not sure what the fuck happened, but I enjoyed it!"

"Ditto!" Marianne's groan came from somewhere else in the room. Stewart struggled to see and when Julianna moved out of the way, he realized the fur rug by the fireplace was the she-Were, looking very, very wiped out.

"Is she okay?" he asked, true concern in his voice.

"She is fine," Victoria smiled. "She is, for once, completely sated. You did an admirable job."

Stewart liked the sound of that. Admirable. From an awesome woman. Creature. Whatever... it was cool and he felt good. "So, Victoria... how may I service you?" He thought he was being clever.

"I like your attitude," she smiled as she moved gracefully to the center of the bed. "How about you come here and we cuddle a bit?" She didn't have to ask him twice. As she moved to a comfortable position near the center of the bed, he moved to join her, putting his arm around her and letting her snuggle in next to him.

At once, he felt an exhilarating and refreshing coolness spread over his skin, apparently from her. She extended her slender arm and softly ran a single fingernail in a figure-8 across his pecs and around his nipples, then let it drift down his abdomen to the small fat pad above his cock. He was rock hard and feeling electrified. Even his anus was tightly puckered from the thrill of her touch.

He decided he needed to do something more than just lay there like an idiot, so he returned the gesture... sort of. He began by tracing her cheek, starting at her temple, and following it down to the curve of her neck. Her breasts were pushed into his side, so he decided to follow the curve of her shoulder, out and around to her back and then down her arm until he reached her wrist, now hovering near his straining manhood.

She smiled and suddenly that was all he wanted. To make her smile. To touch her in ways she wanted. He took a chance and retraced her arm until he got to her shoulder, then down, tracing the curve of her breast where it squished against him. With a soft sigh and another wave of tingling chill that ran through and excited him, she eased back a little, exposing her nipple. Stewart was not slow on the uptake. He ran his fingertip around the pale areola, smiling to himself as it swelled to a turgid button, only slightly darker than her skin. He wanted to suckle it, but he wasn't in a good position. Then he got severely distracted.

Victoria slowly and deliberately began to trace a line from his abdomen, over to his hip and down the inside of his thigh and as she did, he felt a pounding swell in his ears... a steady and strong thump-Thump, thump-Thump, thump-Thump, as if listening to a heartbeat. The drumbeat increased as he realized he was listening to his own heartbeat, following along where Victoria touched him, following what he knew was the femoral artery in his leg.

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers