The Braidwood Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

When she reached his knee, she paused and then began retracing her path, the drumming of his heartbeat still echoing in his ears. When she reached the top of his thigh, she gently moved her hand across to his perineum and then using only her nails, moved up to his sack.

The chill tingling of her touch as she lightly scraped his scrotum made everything clench, including his already impossibly hard erection. He felt the pulse of his cock resounding in his ears as she paused to play with him for several seconds before moving on to the other thigh and beginning to trace the artery in that leg, down to the knee. As she did, Stewart became aware of a second heartbeat, overlaid with his own, yet faint and much, much slower.

Compared to Marianne, everything was slower. Victoria was being very deliberate in her touch and Stewart fell the chill pull of every part of him to this most sensuous creature. He felt his blood course after her, the focus being that of her exquisite touch. Everything in him simply wanted to melt into this woman, become one with her.

She reached his other knee and paused, then began the return journey as she had before, pausing again to tickle his balls with her nails and drive him absolutely batty. He began to worry that he wasn't doing anything to please her, that he needed to do something, be a giver, not just a taker, but his body and mind felt overwhelmed by her provocative touch. As he struggled to think, to decide what he could do, she lazily traced the ventral side of his phallus from his testicles to his glans and as she did, he felt a swelling of his blood follow her finger, as if a bulge were traveling up his cock. He looked down in time to see her reach his frenulum and tickle it as she moved onto his swollen purple head.

That was it. He came. Hard. All over his chest and hers.

It wasn't that he wanted to. It wasn't that he didn't want to. She simply drew it from him and he kept spurting rope after rope over both of them while he watched his engorged manhood pulse with the rhythm of their heartbeats as the orgasm engulfed him.

He was thrilled by Victoria's soft sigh and slight smile as she watched him cum, lying snuggled up against him. He was surprised as he saw his seed seeping into her skin and even more surprised when she ran her hand over the cum on his belly and it, too, seeped into her as if she were absorbing it. She smiled at his look of confusion.

"The second most powerful source of Life Energy, Stewart Morgan Chamblee, and you have it in abundance," she told him. "I relish it, and there is quite a bit more where that came from..."

He sighed and closed his eyes, confused and delighted, then froze as he felt her breath on his lips.

Oh, God, she's going to bite me and make me a bloody mess and turn me into a vampire and oh, fuck, I'm lost... His mind raced and fear shot through him as he held absolutely still.

"You were not listening carefully, Stewart," Victoria's soft words push the air against his lips. They were literally a hairsbreadth apart now. "Besides..."

Her lips barely brushed his and yet he felt like another orgasm had ripped through him, except without the ejaculation. The shock and tingle and feeling of explosive pleasure were all there.

"We have more cuddling and kissing to do," she finished, still staying close. He was afraid to open his eyes. "I particularly like kissing." And then she did, in earnest. She pressed her lips against his and he felt the rush of exquisite agony as every cell in his body wanted to burst with pleasure. He finally got moving and slid his arms up around her smooth, cool back and began to trace light circles down to the base of her spine where two small dimples caught the attention of his fingers.

There was a small patch of ultrafine hair just where her spine and pelvis met and he began running his fingers over it as lightly as he could while he returned her kiss. He felt another rush that left him dizzy as he got lost in her scent and taste and feel, and the sounds of her whimpers as he stroked that very sensitive spot. He took a chance and tentatively opened his mouth slightly and pushed against her lips with his tongue. She responded in kind.

He hesitantly probed her mouth with his tongue, afraid that at any moment sharp fangs would impale it. That turned out to be the least of his concerns. Her soft mouth and sweet, exciting taste were taking him to levels of pleasure he didn't know existed. When she pushed back with her tongue and started running it around his, he had the first inkling he was in trouble.

Mostly because she wrapped both of hers around his and began sucking and stroking him with them.

Yes, them. To Stewart, it felt as if there were two tongues in her mouth, not just one. And not including his. She seemed able to twine about his own tongue and gently lick and suck on it while an entirely different tongue probed his palate and went uvula spelunking. She pressed so deep into his throat that he was afraid he was going to gag, while his tongue was being held captive by the most sensuous of pliable, wet muscles.

He felt the excitement tinged with fear getting him erect again.

"Mmm-hmmm..." Victoria moaned in pleasure as their mouths probed and tasted each other. She ran her cool fingers over the side of his face and down his chest, teasing his cock and balls for a few moments before returning, along his side or up his arm. The tingles he was getting from her touch were excruciatingly wonderful. He wanted to pet her breasts and belly, but she was lying on him in a way that made it difficult.

Apparently sensing that, Victoria slid a leg across his and raised up slightly, giving him access and all the while keeping up the most intense make-out session Stewart had ever imagined possible. He was ecstatic to find that he could run his hands down her smooth, cool skin, following her luscious curves and exploring her intimate recesses. His thumbs felt the diamond-hard points of her nipples press back against him as they swelled at his touch while Victoria softly moaned her approval.

Her abdomen was like sculpted glass, yet gave gently to his stroking. He was delighted to discover, using the Braille Method, that she had no pubic hair but rather the curves of her thighs and mons led to pouty inner labia pushing out like a fluted orchid. She was moist... a cool wetness that was somehow tingly and refreshing. He wanted to taste her, but her entrancing lips were keeping his mouth occupied. So wetting a finger with her essence, he began making small circles around her swelling nub and was gratified to again get moans of pleasure from her.

Her clit swelled up so much he could roll it between his thumb and forefinger, and he discovered that was exactly the right thing to do. She tensed up, almost crushing him with her strength, then cried her cum out into his mouth as she spasmed violently, thrusting into his hand, hard.

Not one to waste an opportunity, Stewart slipped two fingers into her cunny and began massaging, keeping his palm on her mons and pressure on her clit, drawing his fingers up and hoping to find her G-spot. He did.

"Ohhhh, Stewaaarrrrt..." she voiced in a long moan, coming off the kiss and retracting her tongue. "That is so good! Please... please fuck me with your fingers... please make me cum again!"

Released from the kiss and able to move down her body, he tried to comply. He kept two fingers buried deeply within her cool, wet tunnel, still stroking for the G-spot, and began kissing his way down the side of her neck, to her collarbone, to her chest and finally to her nipples, now standing out like two-inch-high diamond pyramids. He sucked the first one into his mouth and it was like sucking on a popsicle... cold, wet, an incredible sweet taste... and it seemed to bring her G-spot erect, for now he could feel the silver dollar sized mound of much harder, yet pliable, cunt beneath his fingers. Moving to her other nipple, he paid close attention to stroking her "sweet spot" deep within.

With confusing results. He got what he wanted... she came, and she came hard. His hand, though, felt like it was being sucked into her pussy and it was throbbing so hard with his own blood that he thought it might rupture. Deciding to save his hand and risk everything else, he slowly withdrew his fingers as he began licking, sucking and kissing his way down her torso, her marvelous hips, her irresistible mons.

Somehow, every time he touched her, with whatever he touched her, he felt his blood pounding and being drawn to the point of contact. It was like having rolling pressure points in his body that disoriented him. But he wasn't about to stop. She felt so ungodly wonderful! He finally moved so he could descend to her clit with his tongue.

And he thought her nipples were like sweet popsicles! Just licking her essence made shudders rip through him, shudders of pure pleasure, shudders he'd only felt before when he was fourteen and two tree nymphs were tag-teaming him incessantly as they used him for a flesh-dildo. But Victoria... holy hell, Victoria was the epitome of seductive paradox. Her skin and breasts and kiss and cunt were cool, bordering on cold, but the excitement she created in him was hot! Even more so that with Marianne. One way or another, he was going to give this woman all the sexual pleasure she craved, even if he wasn't very clear on exactly how he was going to do that at the moment.

Remembering Susan, he decided what the hell? It worked for her... and he added a third finger to the two penetrating her depths, stroking her sensitive well, while he did that clit trick Susan had taught him. He used his lower lip, supported by his teeth, to lift Victoria's clit from underneath, forcing it out of its hood. It was already standing proud, but this just ensured that he could suck it into his mouth like a blowjob and flick his tongue across it, side to side. It had always driven Susan over the edge, and he had no less success with the vampiress.

She went ballistic. She was so strong when she thrust her hips towards the ceiling while she cried out her orgasms that he had to lay his body across her as best he could just to anchor her and keep her from throwing him off. Her mewls and moans and groans and cries were awesome! And yet, he wanted to do something more. So he tried slipping in a fourth finger and she accommodated him easily.

Well, what the fuck? he thought. Marianne liked getting fisted. Maybe Victoria does, too.

She did. And when she clenched down on his wrist and he fist-fucked her, it really did feel like she was going to sever it.

Guess they'll just have to call me Stumpy, he thought, then realized the irony. He was using his right hand. The one he wrote with. Guess I'll have to learn to write left-handed.

"In the name of Hecate, Stewart!" she finally cried out. "I can take no more of your marvelous hand and mouth. Please ease up!" He sure didn't want to piss her off, so he did... slowing down and easing his hand out, as her chest heaved to catch her breath. He moved up next to her to hold her and help her calm down, but he wasn't there long before she rolled him on to his back and straddled him.

"My turn," she smiled and her canines were definitely out. The raw pleasure coursing through him was not enough to overcome the rush of fear, though, once he saw her fangs. His cock, on the other hand, didn't give a rat's ass about the fear. He was massively swollen, skin taught to the point of rupture and his glans a deep purple. Victoria rubbed his hard-on against her leaking lips, slathering him with her lube, before guiding him to her entrance and sheathing him completely.

Which pretty much blew Stewart's mind. She was so icy cold, she felt hot. It was like fucking a melting ice cube, but one that didn't hurt. He couldn't hold back as she rocked on him. Three or four strokes and he came, flooding her cool cunt with his hot seed.

"Mmmm..." Victoria moaned as she felt his cum wash through her. "Very good, Stewart. Three or four more like that and I will be ready."

Three or four? How the fuck does she expect me to be able to do that? he thought wildly, on the edge of panic. How am I supposed to... OH, FUCK! He'd gotten his answer.

Somehow, her energy, her vampiric magic, was keeping him hard and although painfully sensitive, it gradually gave way to another feeling of an impending ball-draining cum. He knew he was going over again as she steadily milked him with her pussy as she sat across him and rode him. And from where he was looking, she was exquisite art. Like a Rodin sculpture or an Avril painting. Just plain old perfect beauty.

"Whatever you wish, Mistress," he managed to whisper as she had her way with him. She grinned broadly.

"I like your attitude, good Sir," she smiled in return. "Let's try for another, shall we?" She didn't wait for his response. She steadily increased her rocking until he had no choice.

"Oh, God, Vicky!" he cried out, abandoning any pretense of control. "I'm going to cum!!!"

"Mmm-hmmm," she agreed and pushed him deep inside as he started to pulse. "My cervix and womb will happily drink all that you have to give."

Stewart lost track after that. She did the same magic to him three more times before he was aware again. He felt himself building up to another and just couldn't believe she could do this to him. Victoria sensed his state of mind and decided to be proactive.

"This time, my consummate lover," she told him and he definitely perked up at that, "Margeaux will be joining us. If you pass out, do not worry. I can have a rather... intense... effect on my lovers. You will be fine."

Fine. Fearful, Insecure, Neurotic, Emotional. F-I-N-E, fine, he thought. Oh, yeah... that fits. And Margeaux. The ghost. The one that keeps me from being turned. Great...

Once more, Victoria began her rhythmic stroking, drawing his libido to one spot... one very specific and very important spot. From Stewart's point of view, everything from his cock to his anus was one solid mass of Oh-my-God-I-need-to-get-off! He felt himself building up, but this time she was teasing him, bringing him to the edge and keeping him there until he felt like he was going to have a Galaxy-class orgasm backed by about twenty gallons of Life Energy, as she had called it.

He gave up. He gave up trying to keep track of it, of trying to remember, of trying to have any conscious part of it. He lay back and closed his eyes and muttered, "thy will be done..." as he danced on the excruciating edge of the Universe. He didn't see it as she leaned forward, pressing her massive breasts into his chest. He didn't feel it when Margeaux flowed into the two of them. He wasn't aware of Victoria's sharp fangs piercing his neck and drawing forth his precious blood, the sustenance she craved, the food she needed and which was so incredibly charged by this willing, delicious, fulfilling partner.

He was not aware that his skin was being drawn taut, shriveling up as he aged beneath her. His body felt weak and he didn't care. His breath became labored and he didn't care. His heart fluttered and his pulse grew weak and he didn't care. All he cared about was the enormous rush of pure ecstasy pounding through him like a violent surf on a rocky shore as he reached his peak and came.

And came, and came, and came... pulsing hot jets of his life into the hungry vamp, feeding her with his life essence. Margeaux could stop the venom but she couldn't stop the aging. That was up to Victoria and Julianna, and right then Victoria couldn't have been bothered. She was too high on feeling alive.

"Vicky! Stop!" Julianna suddenly interrupted. "You've gone far enough! He's fading, fast!"

Victoria didn't seem to hear.

"VICKY!!! STOP IT OR YOU'LL KILL HIM!!!" Julianna shouted to her and she put her hands on the vamp's shoulders, to try to dislodge her. The murderous glare she got from the flaming red eyes was only momentary, but enough to remind the witch just who she was dealing with.

"Vicky, let up, please..." Julianna implored. "I need something alive to work with..."

A glimmer of recognition and then full awareness returned to the vampire's expression as she slowed, then stopped and eased off of the withered remains of the boy.

"I'm sorry, Julianna," she apologized softly. "Really, I am. I have not tasted one so delicious, so virile, in a very long time. He is exquisite... I hope you can fix him."

" Only mostly dead," the witch muttered as she checked for Stewart's vitals. "Not all dead."

"Yeah, 'mostly dead is slightly alive', I got it," Victoria rejoined. "Very funny, Princess."

"Hey, it was a good movie," Julianna answered as she pulled a small stiletto from her bodice and sliced her finger. "As you wish," she added with a smile as she smeared some of her blood on his wrinkled lips and yellowed teeth. Pulling some hair from her mane, she asked "candle?"

Victoria brought her one and lit it, passing it to Julianna who used it to reduce the strands of hair to ash, carefully catching the same on her palm. She handed the candle back to Victoria while she bared her breast and expressed some milk into the same palm, mixing it with the ash. She used the mixture to draw an inverted triangle on Stewart's paper-thin forehead.

"They always get it wrong," she complained offhandedly. "All this shit about a pentagram, or runic summoning circle. All it does is complicate things. There's a much nicer way to restore his timeline. You left his cock alone, I see. Good."

Indeed, Stewart's erection was the only thing on him that didn't look like a corpse. He was still massively swollen and discolored and it was that which Julianna held as she muttered some arcane verse and slowly stroked. After a few moments, she seemed satisfied with whatever the results were and stripped off the rest of her leathers, straddling him as Victoria had done.

"At least you left me something decent to work with this time," she told Victoria as she lowered herself onto Stewarts' straining manhood. "Not like the first couple of these, where you left me virtually nothing."

"I've paid attention," Victoria told her. "I hope I've learned."

"Oh, God, that's good!" Julianna exhaled as she completely engulfed him. "And yes, you've learned. Now, let's see if I can reset his clock."

Marianne stirred over by the fire and moved to join Victoria as they watched Julianna work her magic. It was less than a minute before Margeaux's form could be seen arising from the body.

"It's working," she commented to nobody in particular. "I'm getting kicked out." She, too, went to join the she-Were and the Vampire and watch the witch work.

To them, it looked like Stewart's body was beginning to swell, as if someone were inflating it with a tire pump. Each time Julianna muttered something and sat all the way down on him, more and more of his skin filled out and he began looking younger and younger.

"Don't forget to stop at eighteen!" Victoria teased Julianna. "Don't want any legal troubles!"

"He'll be back where he was before the feast," Julianna answered, not breaking rhythm, "minus about a month. But I've got to tell you... OH, FUCK!!!" It was obvious that she'd stopped talking because she was cumming her brains out. "Oh, fuck, this is good! Fuck this is good! Oh, fuck!..." were the only intelligible things coming from her mouth as she shuddered and convulsed over and over, and all the while Stewart seemed to be growing backwards into the eighteen-year-old that had invaded the mansion originally.

He still had his eyes closed and seemed to be unconscious as Julianna both took her pleasure and restored their victim to his previous self simultaneously. His eyelids began to flutter and he seemed to be coming around as Victoria prompted Julianna.

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers