The Braidwood Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers

"You've got to tell us what?" she asked quietly, watching Stewart intently.

Stewart, to his mind, was just coming back to Reality to see a redheaded goddess astride him, fucking him with an abandon that made him feel compelled to be alive.

"Julianna?" he managed to moan. "Are you really a goddess?"

"That this may be the one," she answered Victoria, ignoring Stewart's question.

"Which one?" Victoria asked, puzzled.

"The one to have children with," Julianna told her while smiling into Stewarts uncomprehending eyes. "He is young and strong, excellent biological donor material, metaphysical sensitivity, some untapped powers... he'd make a good sire for my daughter. I just need to get some of his baby batter at the right time."

"What do you mean, baby... OHMYFUCKINGGOD!!!" Stewart came for the first time in his renewed body and it was like being thirteen all over again. He was cumming so hard, he was seeing stars.

"That," Julianna told him as she milked every last drop of his seed from him. "Your semen. Your half of the Star Stuff that makes us all. And since I'm phase inverted to the moon, you could be making a baby right now." She grinned down on him and kept up her steady rocking.

"Making a baby???" He wanted desperately to believe he didn't hear her right.

"Uh-huh!" she continued to smile and rock. "I've been meaning to get around to it, and if you're going to be hanging around this crew, you'd be perfect."

Stewart's mind fizzled. It just sort of shut down on him. This whole thing was a dream and he'd wake up timid and alone, at home, in his own bed. His body went on autopilot while his brain took a vacation.

An autopilot that let him get off twice more under Julianna's tender ministrations. After the last one, he finally managed to wrest some of his self-control back.

He reached up to grab Julianna's pendulous tits and was rewarded by getting sprayed. Deciding that wasn't the best option, he moved to her shoulders and with a supreme effort of will, managed to lift her up and turn her over so that they were now missionary.

"If I'm going to make a baby, I'm goddamned well going to do it right!" he growled and got appreciative smiled and chuckles from the women. He wasn't paying attention to them, though. He was paying attention to giving Julianna the best fucking he knew how, a testament to his experiences with Marianne, Victoria, Margeaux and his abilities as a quick study.

"Oh, Goddess, fuck, yes!" Julianna moaned from beneath him. "You feel so fucking good, Stewart! Come on... fill me up... I want all your hot cum soaking my pussy!" He did his best to comply.

He felt her build as he did, matching him all the way, until they reached their climax together and with a chorus of raw animal cries, mewls and moans, he emptied himself into her once more as she pulsed on him, sheathing him with her hot wet love. Together, they collapsed, still coupled, still in each other's arms, lying side-by-side, panting and unable to talk. Finally, though, Julianna found her voice.

"Perfect." She didn't need to say more. She just held the young man to her and reveled in the feelings.

"I'll second that," Marianne grinned, enjoying the feeling of complete satisfaction.

"Third," Victoria smiled, a rare flood of romance and affection rushing through her.

"Quatrième," a brightly glowing Margeaux added. "Pardonez... 'fourth' I mean."

* * * * *

It took a good half hour before either Stewart or Julianna felt like moving, much less talking. But eventually they had to, so the five of them ended up sitting, or hovering, around the bed after Margeaux fetched drinks so they could rehydrate.

"So what happens now?" Stewart asked, surveying the four awesome creatures before him. "Did I pass?"

"Oh, yeah, you passed!" Julianna told him. "Aced the course, my friend."

"Yes, Stewart Morgan Chamblee," Victoria added, "you have proven most satisfactory."

"Hey, you got my vote!" Marianne told him, licking her muzzle.

"Oui! Tu es tres magnifique!" Margeaux beamed. Literally.

"Then what happens to me?" He thought it was a reasonable question.

"Ladies?" Julianna looked at the others.

"You pick up that portrait you wanted," Victoria told him. "I touch you, and you wake up naked and alone, in the cemetery, clutching the painting. You will remember everything, you will know it has not been a dream, you will not be believed, and you will proceed with your plans to become a successful writer. On each full moon you will return here and enjoy a night of unbridled passion. More often, if you wish, but certainly every full moon."

"And, you'll get a hell of a lot to write about," Julianna added with a smile.

"And if you want, I'll go chase down those Dryads with you and impress upon them the inconsiderate wrongfulness of their ways," Marianne offered.

"This is absolutely amazing!" Stewart gushed. He suddenly felt overwhelmed in their presence.

"We hope so," Victoria smiled. "Now go nick your painting and I'll meet you in the parlor."

"Yes, ma'am!" Stewart agreed, then caught himself. "Um, I mean, yes, Vicky!" After another pause and looking around, he added, "um... how do I get out of here?"

* * * * *

Waking up naked, cold and alone in the cemetery he expected.

Explaining to the cop that he'd been mugged and didn't know his attackers... a bunch of guys in Halloween costumes... but that he'd saved the painting, was a bit more difficult.

Explaining to his mother why he was walking in the door at 4am with a painting and no clothes was the hardest part.

It was worth it, he decided, lying in his own bed. It was definitely worth it. And I am definitely going back.

Epilogue

That was nineteen years ago, on Wednesday October 31st, 2001. Since then, there have been thirty novels, uncounted short stories, four anthologies and eight best-sellers, all telling the truth of the worlds I see around me. As fiction. Tonight, I'm going back to the Braidwood House to see the gang. Victoria, Marianne, Margeaux, Julianna... and Lidia, our daughter. Julianna didn't get pregnant right away. It took a couple of tries. After all, it is October 31st, 2020, it is Lidia's 18th birthday... and it is a full moon.

Perfect.

eidetic
eidetic
1,136 Followers