The Brain of Piacenza Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anostus
Anostus
53 Followers

"Mason, have you ever touched a boob before?" Monica asked.

"No," Mason said quietly.

"Would you like to touch one?"

Mason nodded.

"Unbutton my blouse."

Mason began to use both hands to slowly unbutton her blouse. He was slower this time. Monica was surprised that this turned her on more than the first time he had done it. Something about being more experienced than Mason, being the one with the power in the relationship really agreed with Monica.

Monica slid her blouse off. "Mason, unhook my bra."

Mason began fumbling with her bra. The bra hooks were trickier than he had anticipated they would be. Finally, he figured it out, and freed Monica's beautiful breasts. Mason gasped a little as the bra fell to the floor. He looked at her almost worshipfully. He had never seen anything like this in all his life. Monica saw Mason's reaction, and she noticed that she was starting to get wet with arousal.

Mason just stared for a few seconds, and Monica decided to take matters into her own hands. She grabbed Mason's hand and guided it to her breast. He grasped the flesh firmly, and her nipples began to harden.

"Try rubbing my nipples," Monica said.

Mason began to play with her nipples. He wasn't sure if he was doing it right, so he watched her face for how she reacted to different techniques he tried out. Eventually he found one that left an intense look of pleasure, and kept doing it.

Monica moaned, "Now try sucking my breast."

Mason moved his head uncertainly up to her breast, and began sucking on the nipple. Monica let out a gasp, and guided his hand to her other breast. He got the message and began massaging that one while he continued sucking. Monica was so aroused, she almost forgot to guide Mason to the next step.

"M-Mason, take off your pants."

Mason continued to suck her breast, but freed his hands and began awkwardly unbuttoning them and pulling them down.

"Do you want to feel how wet you're making me?" Monica asked. She didn't wait for a reply, she grabbed his hand and shoved it down her pants.

Mason was hard as a rock. He pulled his hand out of Monica's pants. "Can I, uh...?"

Monica looked at him amused. "Can you what?"

He was a little embarrassed to say it, but Monica had an idea of what he was trying to ask. She unbuttoned her pants, and removed her pants and underwear. She wrapped her legs around Mason's, and slid his cock into her pussy. Mason shivered with arousal as he entered her.

"Does this feel good?" Monica asked.

"Yeah," Mason said breathily. "Shouldn't we use a condom though?"

"Don't worry, I'm on birth control. Plus, this is your first time. Don't you want it to feel as good as possible?"

Monica began moving rhythmically up and down, and Mason felt a tingling pressure building at the base of his cock.

Monica said, "let me know when you're getting close. I don't want it to happen too soon."

Her command turned out to be prescient, because Mason's virgin mind was so wracked with arousal he was already about to burst. "I'm almost there," he managed to get out.

Monica pulled herself off of Mason's cock to let him cool down for a bit, and began kissing him on the neck. Mason was a bit annoyed that his payoff was being prolonged, but Monica's electric touch quickly pushed that thought out of his mind. Mason's hands moved to Monica's breasts, and after a time Monica again let Mason get inside of her.

The second time, the pressure built more slowly for Mason, and it was several minutes before he again said, "I'm almost there."

"Me too!" Monica uttered, and both of them could feel themselves getting closer and closer to the edge until...

"Oh my god!" Mason said, while Monica just cried out in pleasure. Orgasms rocked their bodies, and Mason could feel as white liquid shot into his lover's quivering pussy. For a brief moment their minds were perfectly blank with bliss.

Mason was panting, "That. was. amazing. I never knew anything could feel that good."

They both lay there in the afterglow, breathing heavily. Monica looked out at the clothes strewn across the floor, and saw the old relic. She didn't know what it was, but she knew she was going to keep it.

Anostus
Anostus
53 Followers
12