The Bramble and the Eel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid a finger inside, between her walls, slowly exploring the otherworldly softness of her interior. She gasped as I withdrew, and pushed herself back over my fingers, taking them in deep before I drew them out again. Mosha looked up at me, eyes full of want, her lip curled back with need.

I braced myself above her and brought my hips to hers. She cooed and slid her slit along my shaft, our parts finally meeting. I rocked myself forward and back against her, creating an alternating rhythm between our bodies. My excitement built with every moment, the pressure built within my cock and the butterflies flocked to my stomach.

I drew back and pressed the tip against her entrance. She nodded and I sank into her, every inch that passed though her hole a bounty of pleasure for the both of us. Her arms wrapped tight around me, bringing me even closer to her. I kissed and sucked on her neck while I rocked in and out of her.

"Yes, John, Yes!"

Her legs wound around my waist, spurring me to drive into her faster and faster, making Mosha cry out to the ceiling above. I thrust into her until I felt myself near the edge, and regulated my speed into a steady swing in and out of her. She pulled me down to her and kissed me deeply. Our tongues wrestled sloppily before our moans escaped our throats.

"Do it, John. Cum in me."

Her words tantalized me and I redoubled my efforts. I whispered my love into her ear and drove myself into her with abandon. Our hips smacked into each other with an inspiring clap with each thrust.

"I love you John!"

My heart melted and my chest felt as if struck by lightning, the electricity arced down my body until all I could feel was my climax and her love. I pumped Mosha's pussy until I felt my seed churn up my rod and began to spray inside her. My strength gave way and I collapsed onto her, only able to raise and grind my hips against hers.

Mosha shook and whimpered until she fell limp under me and my throbbing cock. Time stood still until I emptied myself into her and rolled off of her. Mosha's chest rose and fell gently, her breasts were covered in a sheen of sweat. Her eyes rolled open and she smiled at me dumbly.

I chuckled and drew her into my chest and there we slept.

++++++++++++++

Morning crept through the window, no gentler lover like it to wake you. Mosha was sound asleep beside me, her hair a wild mess about her breasts. I dared not disturb my gorgeous being of a wife, though I did take a moment to bask in her beauty while I woke. I was glad I married her instead of Princess May. She probably wouldn't have let me sleep in her bed.

I spotted a fresh set of clothes by the door, courtesy of Dolo, I presumed. I dressed as quietly as I could and slipped out the door. The house was still dark and empty, the windows still bolted. Dolo hovered about her tasks, achieving small bits of progress on each one and too consumed in the operation to notice me. I bid her a good morning and stepped out onto the porch.

I felt a sinister aura about and took a defensive posture. I heard nothing, saw no sniper atop a building, only a snake upon the top stair- no, not a snake, but an eel!

An eel shot stiff from its jaws through its tail by an arrow sporting the fletching associated with Prince Paul.

I stood and looked for any sign of the man. Only sleepy and unfortunately hungover villagers milled about their homes. The Prince's hunting skills were quite formidable after all.