The Brass Statuettes Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was over the three of them lay nude together on the mattress. Gloria had removed the harness. Brenda was beside her. Maddy was on her stomach with her head resting on Gloria's stomach. With one hand, she reached across Brenda's closest thigh and diddled leisurely in Brenda's sex.

Gloria looked used and spent. A sheen of Maddy's fluid coated her face; to Brenda, she had a satisfied look. "Thanks, girls," Gloria said, almost in a whisper as she searched for the strength to push out her breath. "That's just what I needed."

"See, it turned out to be a swell party after all," Maddy quipped. "We'll have to get Trudy and Jeannette in on it next time. That would be perfect."

Brenda winced at the suggestion. "Trudy!" Gloria growled. as she gritted her teeth.

Brenda understood that Maddy had gone too far. "Gloria, relax. Maddy was just kidding." Maddy shrugged, and Brenda knew it was an excuse that lacked substance, so she was glad when Gloria didn't challenge her.

"The new Gloria died this afternoon," Gloria told them.

"Nonsense, Gloria," Brenda consoled her. "Alvin need never know; and besides, what we girls do for fun has nothing to do with him."

"That's not why," Gloria explained. "I crossed back over to the old Gloria this afternoon. I should have taken Trudy's side. I knew it then, but I couldn't because I didn't want to risk driving Ashley away. I drove Trudy away instead."

"Talk to Trudy," Brenda pleaded. "Maybe she'll understand."

"I should have tried harder; I know that now," Gloria whimpered. "I should have known it then. I could get another chance, but what would be the use? Sooner or later I'd use up all my chances—and, I'll be back to what I am now."

"You can be what you want to be," Brenda said. She'd listened to Gloria condemn herself to hopelessness; she couldn't accept it. She wondered if Gloria would oblige her to descend alongside her. Brenda fought with herself; the necessity of dealing with the morality would not dissolve as it usually did.

"No, I can't," Gloria answered in a languid sigh. "Some things are meant to be, and some aren't. Maybe if things had been different when I was young..." Gloria paused a second. Brenda thought she might retract the horrible verdict. "No, I should have known I could never do it," Gloria uttered in a weak voice. "I've spent too much time being the old Gloria. I'm stuck with her."

**************

TO BE CONTINUED...

*

Dear Readers,

Thanks for reading. I hope you're enjoying the story so far. This chapter marks the half-way point of the story.

I'm always interested in your comments. If you have any thoughts about the story, please leave a comment, or send a message through the private message facility.

AW