The Brat Buster

Story Info
The only paddle kitten fears.
986 words
3.48
22k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master comes home from work to find his kitten kneeling by the door waiting for me as she always does. You won't look me in the eyes and that stops me as I reach out for you. What has happen kitten I ask you?

You look at my feet when I now know something did, and you tell me that you were a bad kitty today. When you said bad kitty I knew exactly what was wrong but I made you suffer by telling me what had happened. Stuttering you tell me you emailed me and I didn't answer and you had to cum from thinking of the other nights spanking.

I had been in meetings all day so I never got to check my email but she had broken a rule and there had to be a price to pay. You tell me the kids have been feed and bathed and are in bed due to I had late meetings. I would spend sometime with the kids in the morning before school and I leave late for work. You tell me dinner is in kitchen and ready to be heated anytime I wanted it, as if you were trying to distract me from your misbehavior.

I look down at you and tell you to look at me kitten. You realize you're not going to slip this one by me and even knew you wouldn't because for two years you have behaved so well. You also knew what was going to happen to and had been dreading this all day because you had done so well and it never was taken from it's spot except to be cleaned of the dust.

Telling you please go get your paddle and meet me at the chair kitten. You tell me yes Sir and as I watch you get up I sit down in the special spanking chair we had picked out when I moved from Texas two years ago to be used only for this part and nothing else, even guest to our house was never allowed to sit in it or even me unless it was to use the paddle. A lot of people questioned about the chair and I always enjoyed you explaining what it was to them and watching the pride in you as you always knew you would obey and never feel it.

Well today would change everything for it had happened and as you picked the paddle from its place of honor in our house and nervously walked over to me with it kneeling by my side and asking me please may I give Master my paddle to be used for correction of His kitten. Telling you yes you may kitten as you place it in my hand and I feel it for the first time since I moved to you. It feels so smooth and warm almost alive in my hand like it has a life of it own.

I tell you kitten Master loves you and this hurts me to administer then it does for you to receive, but there must be a price for disobedience and you have done so well for 2 years. So to be using that as a sign your spanking well be 24 smacks with the Brat Buster, and you well count them out for me and say thank you for each one and for each one that instruction isn't followed to the letter well be added 5 smacks per missed.

Bowing your head in submission you say yes Master. I tell you to remove your robe and lay over my lap. With this complete I rub my hand over that smooth tender ass knowing this is going to be hard but it well be over soon. Without warning I smack your ass with the paddle bringing a yipe from you of shock realizing this is really happening as you say 1 thank you Master for my punishment of disobedience. Twice and three times I lay the paddle as you follow instructions to the T. When I reach number twelve I feel the hot tears on my hip but you still are strong knowing you can do this and even if it happened again it wouldn't be to hard to handle the paddle even though you hate it.

Then number nineteen hits hard and your ass feels on fire and you decide you can't take any more of this you're way and begin to beg me to stop. When number twenty hits your ass is on fire and doesn't seem to feel it ever well stop but you still do as instructed realizing that there is a price to disobedience. Finally the 24th one land and you scream out.

I pull you to me and hold you and tell you I love you and I hope once you put this back in its home I well never need to hold it in my hand again. Returning to kneeling beside me after returning the paddle to its home asking me if you wanted me to heat up our dinner. I tell you no that can wait I feel we need to go to Masters Chamber from the feel of how wet your pussy got I feel the need to taste some fresh cream. You look at me with a smile realizing that the punishment had turned Master on just as it had you and as I lead you into the Chamber you wonder well that paddle stay up there never to be in Masters Hand again or not.

As the door to the Chamber closes and the restraints close tightly around you and the clamps are placed on your nipples and clit setting you even more on fire watching Master looking over His toy table you think, "Well that paddle stay in its home never to be removed again or not"

To be continued or not Smile...