The Brat's New Roller Skates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie was all over Miles, forcing his virginity away from him. After several minutes of deep kissing, and stroking his hot bulge, she broke and looked up at him with her big brown eyes.

"First, I weel pleasure you, zen you weel pleasure me, no?" She had a look that said she had stacks of books on the topic of pleasure alone.

Here it comes, he thought. He nodded quietly.

She finished undoing his tie, then unbuttoned his shirt. He took it off as she unbuckled his belt. Marie dragged her long red fingernails down his chest as she sunk to her knees. She was as anxious as he was, almost.

This was divine anticipation for Marie. She may not remember every name, but she remembered every face and every cock, greeting all return customers warmly, because she was so glad they were still alive. If she did her job well enough, they just might win this rotten war.

After she unzipped his pants she reached in and found his cock. It throbbed in her hands as she pulled it out. Grace Dieu, she said to herself with wonder.

"Eet ees...so big," she gasped finally. Marie looked up at his kind bewildered face, then looked down to the huge black cock staring at her with it's one eye. She kissed it.

She almost cried as she reflected that this soldier and his beautiful cock would soon be turned into hamburger on the front. But Marie had come to that realization about her job long ago. In the end, she was really just fucking the dead.

But she was generally an optimist, and liked to look at it the other way around. What she did with the men could be the last beautiful thing they did before they killed and died horribly on the battlefield. She made sure they remebered her for as long as they lived.

Marie kissed his entire cock deeply and warmly, looking up at him and cooing. She went to the head and licked underneath. After kissing the spongy tip, she smiled beautifully and said, "Zis ees fun, no?"

Miles swallowed hard his last remnants of shyness as he looked into her beautiful face, "It's... very good, Marie." He sighed deeply as he sagged against the door.

Zis is going to be a bit of a stretch, she thought, as she opened her mouth wide. She swallowed the head completely, and with both hands stroked the length of his cock, pulling back the foreskin.

Marie sucked on the head like a sweet piece of candy, smacking and popping, and went back for more. Little by little, she swallowed more virgin cock. She took her time with exquisite proficiency . She cupped his balls, as she hummed a cute little Frech tune on his skin flute.

He tensed up as she kept swallowing and humming. "Oh my sweet lord," he mumbled as he closed his eyes tightly.

She started bobbing all along the length she could fit in, and stroked the rest with her hands. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked her hardest, her tongue dancing around his cock like a ballerina.

I can't let zis one go wisout giving it ze full treatment, she thought to herself. She pushed her mouth down harder, but to no avail, he was much too big. Marie reached for his hands, and put them to her head. She looked up to him, and said without words what she wanted him to do.

Miles pushed his cock past her tight throat muscles, hoping he wouldn't choke her with it. She seemed to thrive on it, not afraid at all about choking or even gagging. She bravely received every hard inch between her lips, as she sucked and slobbered her way to his balls.

He pulled her off, as tiny strings of spit followed. He could tell she wasn't finished as she broke from his hands to continue sucking. He replaced his hands and started fucking into her mouth. She dragged her nails against his ass to show her approval.

Miles couldn't hold out any longer as his body finally released. His scalp and balls started tingling before the ground seemed to drop frighteningly but beautifully out from under him.

It seemed to take Marie by surprise too, as she gagged on the first massive attack. Semen shot forcefully out of her mouth, landing onto her stroking fists and arms. As she opened her mouth, a thick, pearly bubble formed with her exhalation. It popped, leaving Miles a clear view of what exactly was happening.

He couldn't control himself as this was his first ejaculation, and blast after blast filled her mouth up with a rising, filling sound. It started to overflow onto her cheeks and chin before she closed her mouth to swallow, her cheeks bulging.

Miles was just about finished as the last glob splattered on her tiny, red mouth.

Marie rolled it over her tongue to savor every subtle nuance, like a cum connoisseur. Which indeed she was. You can't be a successful prostitute if you don't enjoy the flavor of a man's semen, she once told a friend. Also it was good for her skin. It seemed to take years off.

"You can taste a lot of thing in a man's semen," her mother once told her. Her mother was a psycho-analyst, and used this technique to, "fully understand her patient's true feelings." She was very popular.

Marie could taste the meager rations, and the sour tang of fear. She knew this kind well, but it didn't stop her from loving her job.

Marie looked him square in the eye and gulped it down with an exaggerated swallow.

Sweet Lord, will you look at that. Miles looked with wonder. She just swallowed that...goo, like it was wine. He held back a shudder. It was the nastiest thing he ever saw.

Marie started rubbing his cock on her face, smearing his love all over. She seemed to take relish in this act, making sure to cover every square inch of her face. When she made sure she had covered her self completely, she started using her fingertips to massage it into her skin.

Miles' jaw dropped. "What are you doing?" He asked with genuine curiosity.

"Eet ees good for the skin, no?" She said sweetly.

"For real?" His voice got lower. This was the weirdest thing he's ever seen, besides the war, of course.

"Oui, I look much younger zan I actually am," she tried to look cute, which she pulled off masterfully.

"How old are you, then?"

"Sirty-seven." She said with pride.

"Lord have mercy girl, it do! You look like your twenty-one at least. Damn." He normally didn't swear. He was a good boy back home, and he went to church.

She stood up after licking the residual splatter on her arms and hands, finishing with a sucking kiss at each fingertip. Maire took his hand and led him to the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed, and laid down. Miles remained standing as she lifted her left foot up to his face.

"Remove please," she almost purred.

He undid the buckle and took off her high heels. She lifted the other for the same reason. She undid her garter and unrolled her stockings erotically and precisely. When they were off, Marie lifted her contoured legs high and wiggled her toes invitingly.

Miles wasn't expecting this, but he couldn't say no. How could he, after that. He kissed the soft pad of a big toe.

Marie closed her eyes as each toe was kissed separately, as well as both the tops and soles of her feet. He started licking between each toe as she balled her fists up with bedsheets. Her right hand flew into her underwear when he started sucking them. Electric shocks shot down her legs, awakening her asshole, then up her spine, tingling her brain.

What's she doing in there? He wondered. I want to see. So, he caressed her legs down to her panties, and removed them with his thumbs. He spread her legs, as he started on the other foot.

Marie's index finger was rapidly rubbing her burning clit. The pull with her other fingers, made her pussy open slightly. It was bright pink, and wet.

She sat up deftly, and removed her bra. Her tits spilled out in jiggle. Firm and ripe, these were the best melons in town.

Miles stopped sucking when she opened her pussy with both hands, inviting him to do what he was doing, there. He kissed down her legs, creating a rippling effect of tickles shudder her taut belly.

He sat looking at the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. Pink and inviting, it smelled perfumed and musky, cutting through the putrid stench of death that clung to his nose.

Something as delicious as this has to be eaten. It looks like sweet cherry pie to me! He dove in and started eating voraciously.

She halted him by placing her hand on his head. "Slower, we 'ave all night," she said breathlessly. "Leek eet up and down, keess ze bud," she pointed to her engorged clit.

He did as he was told and understood better when she started rolling her hips. She grabbed onto his head, and raised her hips up into his mouth. He probed deeply inside with his long tongue, feeling all around. When he hit the roof, so did she.

Marie's fingers were playing with her nipples. She had them pinched between her middle fingers and thumbs, and was rubbing them with her fore fingers. She didn't want to come yet, so she gently pushed him away.

Miles climbed on, thinking it was time. But Marie put her hand over her pussy, and waved a finger at him.

"No, not in zees 'ole." She left Miles jibbering in disbelief as she reached over to the night stand and got a round tin.

What does she mean, not in this hole. That's what I'm here for, ain't I? He watched her dip her fingers into the tin, and pull out a glob of grease-like material. It smelled sweet and was very slick.

Marie generously coated his huge cock in grease, from head to balls, then turned onto her belly. She stuck her plump ass in the air by resting on her knees. With both hands she spread her cheeks wide, and with a greasy finger wiped it onto her puckered rosebud. She inserted the finger knuckle deep, and kept going. She deep fucked her ass with the finger before adding a second.

God Damn, what the hell is that? That's some weird shit. He never thought that word before.

She took the fingers out and tapped one on her slightly open hole, welcoming him to her backdoor.

If that's how she wants it, I guess I can't complain. It wouldn't be gentlemanly, he thought.

He knelt down behind her and aimed his cock at her pink ring. When his big cock was next to her tiny hole he had second thoughts. But when she back pushed against it, he held on to her hips.

The large head invaded her vice like asshole with a slow stretch. Marie knew what she was doing and could control her sphincter muscle like a true pro. She let him in slowly, savoring every vein and ripple of skin that tickled her anus.

Marie was feeling rather full as Miles very carefully penetrated. With tiny in and out movements, she felt him work his cock in slowly. It took a while. Marie never did anything quickly, except for that sordid alley work. She was a lover and she preferred to come back to her room, but some men just wanted to get it over with, and go about their carousing.

Finally she let him enter completely. She reached back with one hand to touch her clit, and uttered her first words since they started.

"Ooh, la la, Miles. Oui...jus' like zat," she sighed as she slid forward and laid down on the bed. Her clenched buttocks pulled him with her.

He almost tumbled after, but gained control as he mounted her fully. She closed her legs together, as he straddled her ass, cock still in place.

Miles' face was so close to hers and he could smell her sweet breath. She rested her cheek on the mattress. Her eyelids were closed, and fluttering. Maire's mouth was agape, exposing her teeth.

He kissed her neck and shoulders tenderly, as his slow powerful thrusts quickened slightly. It seemed easier at this angle, and he had more control over what he was doing. He closed his eyes as he lost himself in the moment. Miles kissed up her neck and found her dainty ear. Then kissed and nibbled her sweet lobe.

With her free hand caressing his head, she pushed back against his cock. Marie sighed happily, "Ooh, Miles...faster."

He did pick up the pace, but he knew what he was doing now, and didn't go crazy. He did however move at a strong rhythm that landed his balls against her buttocks on every stroke.

Miles clenched his teeth and raised his head as the pleasure coursed through his body. He was a long way off from another orgasm, true, but it felt too good.

Marie rolled him over and laid on top of him. Miles found her breasts and cupped them gently, pinching her nipples lightly.

She planted her feet on the bed and slid her ass up and down the length of his pole. Little strokes at first, then long ones. Her hips had to raise up high to get a full stroke.

This was far too much for Miles, "Fuck!". Needless to say, that was the first time he's ever said that.

Marie sat up, and very carefully maneuvered around to face him. She planted her knees beside him, and settled down for the grind. She rested her hands on his strong chest, and started swiveling her hips against his lap. Back and forth, side to side, in circles, she rocked on his cock.

Their eyes met. Marie laced her fingers behind her head, perking her tits out perfectly. Miles slid his big farmboy hands up her pale body and covered them with affection. He squeezed slightly, enjoying the unique feeling of the first he's ever touched.

The evening went on like this long into the night, with many positions, and many sighs, smiles, and much laughter as she taught him everything she knew. Like how to build up his orgasm.

He would get close, and she would stop him. On and on she stopped his advancing orgasm. She told him, "Trust me, no?"

He trusted her completely.

Finally when he could stop no more, he gave it to her with both barrels. He had been steadily pounding into her ass, the screams of her own orgasm letting him know it was time.

Miles stood behind her as she bent over the bed on her hands. His hands around her hips, he controlled her fucking against his deep hard thrusts, their sweaty bodies collided at a furious pace. Then came that wonderful bottomless tingling again.

She felt his cock get bigger, and pulled herself free. She took over the strokes with her hands and closed her eyes as she aimed his cannon at her upturned face.

Miles went over the top. Screaming and shooting, he blasted her beautiful face with wave after wave of sticky white love.

Marie turned her face this way and that, making sure to get an even coating. It was hot, and tingled her delicate skin, it felt like soothing balm. She felt it's magic immediately.

Miles almost staggered back when his orgasm was finished, but she still had a hold of him with one hand. With the other, she again massaged in her facial, consuming the mouthful of excess with a happy, aaah. It was sweet and fresh this time.

They fell onto the bed, and giggled. She cuddled up into the crook of his arm and played with his chest hair. He wanted to talk to her, but it was almost dawn, and he fell asleep before he could stop himself. She understood fully, and soon followed after him.

They woke up late in the afternoon, and got dressed. They had brunch at a nearby cafe, and she showed him her beautiful city. While they stood overlooking the Eiffel Tower, he realized why he was here. He knew she would never marry him, but she'll always have been "the one". He was happy.

They made love again that night, but it was much hotter and more passionate, much like saying goodbye to a good friend. In the morning she kissed him warmly, and tried to go about her business. He had left her payment discreetly on the night stand, under her candle holder.

A month later, Miles had the night watch. He had also become a corporal for his valor, and because his went home, in a box. He commanded a small skeleton crew in a heavy gun nest. He couldn't sleep, Marie was still strongly in his thoughts, so he told the guys to keep watch through their eye lids. He did this to gain their affection and respect, which he already had, and to think. Then he heard it.

A soft humming. It got louder, sounding nearer. Then he saw a monstrous cloud come from behind a hill, blocking out the scorched orange sky.

Oh my god! Miles panicked. He knew what this cloud was, and if it got any closer it could wipe out their section of the trench with a rain of exploding fire and metal. He got behind the cannon and started firing without saying a word. The other men woke up with a start, and got directly to work.

Two other guns were trained on the blimp. It was very close now as the six men barked orders and coordinates to each other. Within a minute the blimp was down. The men considered killed on impact as the ordinance it was carrying caught fire and exploded.

Miles caught some schrapnel in the chest, and was the only casualty. He saved his men, and the regiment with only a scratch. His Captain thought otherwise, and sent him to a local infirmary close to the city.

He was supposed to spend three days recouperating, but was released on the evening of the second, by an easily bribed nurse. He hopped a vegetable truck and snuck to the city. He'd make his way back to hell tomorrow, but tonight he was going to heaven.

He found Marie quite easily on her corner. She seemed genuinely happy to see him, and smiled brightly as he came closer.

"'Allo Miles, I'm so happy to see you alive." She meant it.

"Hi there sweet Marie." He took a step closer. "I was in town, and I wanted to spend the night with you." He wanted to kiss her, but he would have to save that for later.

"Oui Miles, of course." She stubbed out her smoke, and they walked arm and arm to her room. When she took off his shirt, she noticed his bandages.

He explained to her what had happened, and that all he could really do was talk and hold her tighly. She kissed him lightly and undressed.

"Well zen, let us get started right away." She jumped on to the bed and waited giggling only a second, as Miles was naked now and streaking towards her like a monk on fire. They wrestled and cuddled, then shared a bottle of wine, and talked till morning. He left with a very sweet goodbye on his lips. Her money was under the bottle.

It was now four months later and the war was over. They won, sort of. He almost ran to Paris.

The whole city was rejoicing, and fireworks exploded everywhere. He was afraid he'd never see her again, he searched frantically. But when he calmed down, he decided to check her flat.

She had been cleaning, and was now reading a Dostoevsky novel in her dusty clothes. The noise of the city, roared through the thin walls. She would play later, she had things to do.

Marie looked like a regular girl during the day. Slightly wavy, black hair was cut shortly at the bangs and tied behind her head with a long red scarf. She wore a green, long sleeve sweater, and long underwear. She was barefooted as she answered the door. She wasn't expecting anyone.

She smiled broadly as she said, "Miles, 'ow wonderful it is to see you. I was 'oping to see you zis evening," she didn't sound disappointed though. "Please come in, monsieur," she giggled as she pinched his butt on the way in.

She jumped on him and they kissed madly. They fell to the bed laughing and tearing clothes off. They lay naked within moments, savoring each inch of flesh, saying a final goodbye.

They licked each other all over. Marie wasn't perfumed, hadn't been smoking, and wore no makeup. Miles quickly wondered if the city ever saw her this way.

But he was busy getting busy, and soon found himself having his asshole licked.

"Damn girl, you really are a freak." He didn't mind though as his mind was being blown without a bullet. He did the same to her and within minutes, she was licking his big hairy balls like ice cream.

They kept their sixty-nine position as she remained on top. She could swallow his cock much easier at this angle, and was soon nudging his nuts with her nose, humming softly.