The Brazilian Ambassador

Story Info
A legal kidnapping?
2.3k words
4.12
43.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlleyKat
AlleyKat
26 Followers

Warning! If erotic material with sexual content is illegal to read in your country at your age, then please obey your laws, and do not carry on reading.

If explicit writing of sex scenes offends you or upsets you in anyway please do not carry on reading.

All of my stories are fiction, some are based on real-life or experiences, some are pure fantasy, perhaps secret desires, dreams, or wishes of my desires, none are intended nor designed to belittle abuse or degenerate or disrespect anyone, any group, or race of people.

I mean no one any harm or upset, I simply try to excite and arouse sexual feelings in a good way, many of us have secret desires or fantasies, sometimes through writing those can be realised and no harm comes to anyone.

I hope you enjoy my story AlleyKat

*****

It was very late, I should have stayed at my boyfriend’s house for the night, but I wanted to be home, ready for the morning. Tomorrow was going to be a big day, as it turned out, far bigger than I had ever imagined.

I was about halfway between Cambridge and the small village I live in, at 2 o'clock in the morning the country road was deserted. I shivered not really sure why, a feeling of uneasiness crept over Me. I reached down and retrieved my mobile phone pressed a memory key to dial my boyfriend, the phone just rang and rang, I dropped it back in my bag with frustration, telling myself not to be silly I would be home in 3/4 of an hour. I switched on the radio, watching the road in the headlights of my car.

I slowly cruised to a stop, trying to restart the engine, and kept on trying, but nothing.

"Now what "I thought to myself, chewing my bottom lip as I stared around the black darkness as the headlights of my car grew dimmer and dimmer the more I tried to start the engine, until, nothing, absolutely nothing, no lights, no engine, no nothing.

I sighed and picked up my mobile phone hunting through the electronic directory tried to find somebody who was awake, no one was answering, then I had a helpful message that the battery needed charging, then it to went dead.

Frustrated I tossed the stupid thing back in my bag, got out of the car, looking all around, not a glimmer of light anywhere other than the stars and a tiny slice of moon.

"Well girl, looks like a 15 mile hike in high heels and very low-cut evening gown ", I reached into the car picking up my small clutch bag.

Luckily I thought it is a warm night, then started walking towards home knowing there was nothing between me and the village, this part of the fens is very deserted. Lost in my thoughts, thinking of the proposal my boyfriend had made during the reception we had been to, I really had not expected it, I was quite content to carry on as we were, besides, I liked the freedom. I giggled to myself as I thought of the other men, I had never intended to end up with 4 boyfriends, somehow it just happened.

Each one very different, I have to admit I enjoyed the variety. One very rough and almost uncouth, to sophistication and variations in between, each one was special. One demanding that I fuck everyone he says and has involved me in several gang bangs, and yet I eagerly go back for more. To the sophistication, the dinners, the dances, the wining and dining, the proposal of marriage.

I was lots deep in my thoughts, as I walked, totally unaware that I could gradually see where I was actually going, somehow the road was being illuminated, my mind was deep in my thoughts and it didn't really register.

I screamed out in panic, as a man's voice right beside me said, "it is very late, and very dangerous, for a beautiful woman such as yourself, dressed so elegantly, to be walking in the deserted countryside, anything could happen ".

I put my hand to my chest trying to regain my breath, I backed away a little, seeing the first time, the long limousine that had so silently pulled up beside me, my eyes travelled its length, until they met the darkness at the rear window. Just then the overhead light turned on.

I could now see the man who had spoken, I noticed the chauffeur in front, I looked up and down the very deserted road.

The man said "I'm sorry my dear, to have startled you, I had thought you would have heard us coming, or at least noticed the headlights ", he chuckled softly.

His voice was amazing, very cultured, with a delicious accent, with curiosity I stepped forwards, then replied, at last having found my voice.

"Sir, you startled me, my mind was miles away, I was totally unaware of your approach ", my voice was breathless.

He smiled, I almost swooned, "my god, he’s beautiful ", I thought to myself, feeling the heat building in my pussy, I blushed like a schoolgirl, praying he couldn’t see.

He opened the door and stepped out, dressed in a formal dinner suit, he looked extremely elegant, he actually bowed, as he introduced himself.

"Permit me to introduce myself my name is Maximillion De' Castilas, I am the Brazilian ambassador ", his voice made me quiver it was so sexy.

I smiled, and unbelievably giggled, and gave a tiny curtsy, and said, "I am very pleased to meet you, my name is Sara Thompson, merely a secretary ".

He stepped forwards, took my hand, and kissed it, and said, "permit me to escort you ", then gestured towards the car.

I looked into his eyes, deep brown or black, I wasn't sure, his skin was deeply tanned or brown, I guessed brown, as he was Brazilian. I blushed as I noticed his eyes were on my low cleavage, it was the kind of gown figure hugging that denied the wearer any under garments, the side was split to just above mid thigh.

I stepped to the car, hesitated, then entered into the luxury interior, that had more space than my entire car, as I did so his hand slid inside the dress his finger rubbed my pussy.

I slapped his hand away objecting.

He laughed, telling the driver to drive on, then turned to me saying.

"It is only fair, I have saved you from a long walk, and who knows what danger, the very least you could do is be grateful ", he chuckled, then continued, "or of course I can always have Henry turnaround and take you back to your abandoned car ".

"That would mean me having to walk all that distance again ", I said somewhat miffed.

He spread his hands and replied, "regrettably yes, regrettably also, perhaps a phone call would be made, to some rather unsavoury characters who live not far from here ",

I looked at him shocked, I stammered "but that's blackmail surely ".

He smiled and said "but not at all, I would merely be making sure that you were not left alone out here ",

He reached up to my left shoulder strap and slowly slid it off his eyes watching mine, his other hand slid the other one down, the dress was bare backed, he slowly released my breasts from the dress.

He murmured "quite exquisite as I knew they would be, I do not wish to tear the delightful gown, please remove it ", his beautiful eyes bored into mine.

I couldn't look away, I reached to my side undid the small zip and slipped from the gown, wondering what the hell I was doing naked with a total stranger. But then thinking with those gang bangs most of those had been total strangers, but this was extremely exciting in its own right.

His eyes roved my body pushing my legs open, parting my pussy lips.

"Truly an exquisite English rose, remove the shoes please ", he commanded.

I blushed at the inspection, but removed my shoes, knowing full well he could see the wetness of my pussy.

I watched as he undressed, the rear overhead light showed the solid body a beautiful coffee coloured body, the wonderful looking cock with large balls hanging down.

At last he was naked, without a word he position me, and shortly slid that beautiful cock inside me, I wrapped my long legs around him locking my ankles, my hands behind his head, my pussy eagerly excepting his cock, my mouth his tongue.

For sometime he very slowly fucked me, from time to time slipping from my pussy into my ass. I’m not sure how long we fucked for, but it was very beautiful. After quite sometime, he told Henry to pull over.

He pulled from my ass, telling me to kneel and suck his cock, I recoiled a bit at the smell but he pushed my face down I had no choice but to take it in my mouth. I then felt another cock enter my ass and knew the chauffeur was fucking me, as was the ambassador. They had me for sometime taking turns in fucking me different ways either one or both together. I did scream when the two large cocks took my pussy and ass together, but soon was in heaven being fucked both ways.

I was very loud in that car screaming and moaning, I cum many times, as did they, I was aware of daylight, I had been in the car 3 hours.

The ambassador roused himself, and put my hand on his cock, I happily started stroking it, then laid down started kissing and licking it. It was a beautiful cock, I happily sucked it enjoying the feeling as it swelled in my mouth. I then felt the chauffeur at my ass eagerly spreading my legs for him, feeling the delight of his cock entering me once more,

He grabbed 2 hand fulls of my long hair, pulling my head back hard as he rode me the ambassador roughly took my mouth. Both men used me very roughly, hurting me, twisting my arms, crushing my breasts, almost choking me with his cock, they used me like that for sometime, it was very much rape. Both men were very excited, but at last they both finished.

I laid their crying, hurting as they rested, I watched as the ambassador opened my purse and wrote down details of my name and address and phone number, he then slipped some money in my purse, watching as I flushed with embarrassment.

He said "I have enjoyed your company, you fuck very well, I will pass your details onto the other ambassadors, they to would enjoy fucking you ".

I said "you raped me, you hurt me, I will tell the police ". I was still crying.

He laughed and kissed me, then replied, "tell who you wish my dear, but, I have diplomatic immunity, you are in an embassy car, therefore, technically, this car is classed as Brazilian territory, and as such, your police can do nothing ".

I said aghast, "maybe I can't, but I sure as hell won’t be going with any of your buddies ".

He laughed again, then said, "you don't get it do you, you will be taken, not asked ".

I lay there looking at him feeling lost, I watched as the chauffeur dressed then returned to the front of the car. The ambassador smiling at me picked up a phone. I couldn't understand the conversation, it didn't last very long, he smiled at me as he hung up, then got dressed.

As I reached for my gown he took it, then said, "you won’t need that for a while ".

I looked up at him not understanding, he sat back in the seat relaxed smiling watching me, each time I closed my legs he pushed them opened again and slapped me.

After sometime a vehicle pulled up behind, I heard quite a few voices, both rear doors opened and some very rough looking men peered in. The ambassador smiled at me, then said.

"These are some of my men, they are going to show you what rape really is, over the next few days or perhaps weeks if they really enjoy you ". His cultured voice made it seem even more menacing, he continued, "each time you refuse to come when your called, the number of men the length of time the violence of the rape will escalate, so I suggest you learn from the lesson ".

He turned to one of the men, and casually said, "she is all yours, she fuck's very well, she should keep you and all your men entertained for sometime, take her away ".

I kicked, I screamed, I fought, but was dragged from the car to face 12 men, I watched as the limousine drove away, their hands were everywhere, I was lifted and carried to there van, most got in the back with me, as it drove away, then it began.....

Two weeks they held me, over 100 men were in the full group. I was raped consistently, I couldn't stand, I couldn't sit , everywhere was sore, it didn't matter if I slept, or was unconscious, they still used me, and when they weren’t fucking me, I was suspended above two large dildos screaming as I was lowered down.

Yes when I recovered I had learnt my lesson well, whenever one of the many embassies called I was always available. Knowing full well what it would mean if I weren’t. Believe me I really do know what rape means now. The Brazilian ambassador had been very gentle and considerate by comparison. I no longer objected to anything the ambassadors wish to do, or have me, do or watch me do. There’s no way that I am going back for four weeks and 200 men, believe me there was nothing those men didn't have me doing short of mutilation or killing or kids, everything else if you can imagine it, they made me do it, many times not just once.

AlleyKat

AlleyKat
AlleyKat
26 Followers