The Brazilian Treatment

Story Info
Young man with an older woman.
12.6k words
4.73
19.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vega's beauty parlor was closed already when the young man knocked on the front door. The girl working the front desk went to open the front door so she could explain to him why they closed more than an hour early that day.

"I'm sorry, but our ac broke down an hour or so ago, and with this heat wave going on its unbearable in here."

The young man stood there for a moment gathering his thoughts. The girl working the front desk took that bit of time to observe the young man closer. She noticed how tight his shirt fit around his shoulders. Which reminded her of what she did the night before. Amy by the way, is the girl's name and she had recently started a new relationship. And the young man that had courted her so well was endowed with a nice set of shoulders as well. And she just had a flashback of seeing him hovering above her while in full penetration. He made her feel so good. And while he was fully engaged in stirring up all these sensations in her she was transfixed on his shoulders and her hands could not help but touch them at all times. But no mater how well endowed he was in all expects, she still wore him out in the end. But it was the first time she had ever been with a man who was able to keep up with her for a good amount of time. So she was in love.

But it did not prevent her from checking this young man out. Even though he looked like he was only barely in his twenties while she on the other hand was getting closer to her thirties, hitting her prime.

She liked him. He felt soft no mater how well cut his body was.

And when he looked down for a split second to see if he could gather his thoughts this way, it was his shoulder length hair that caught her eye. Dirty blond is what that hair color is called, but it looked quite clean to her.

He looked back up and quickly stroked his hair back behind his ears before he made his plea. "I lost a bet last night and I need to make good for it by tonight. I worked all day and only just got out and raced over here as fast as I can to take care of it. And there is no other place in town I can go."

Amy was intrigued. And she enjoyed looking into those pleading big eyes. They were almost emerald green. It send a shiver down her spine. She felt this boy must have some magic in him.

And if she could help him or not didn't mater. For now all she wanted to hear was the full story and she wanted all the juicy details. The kinky side in her was already going down the list of all the possible things he had to come down here for.

At this point it could have been appropriate to bring him inside, but she did not feel like letting go of control of this intriguing young man just yet. Because she did not like the idea of the other girls interfering with her affairs on this one.

Before she asked him for more details she smiled at him with such radiance that all the wilted flowers in the front yard forgot all about the scorching heat wave and all perked right back up.

There was no way this young man was not going to trust her right now. If anything he would want to poor his heart out to her to make a good impression. Or any impression really. Just to be noticed. So she asked him, "If we could help you. What is it you need?"

He looked away for a second feeling shy and self-conscious. He looked back up and expressed his needs, "Eeehhh, I lost some stupid bet." He looked away again before he continued now mumbling, "And now I kinda need to get a brazilian."

"And I assume we mean you kinda need that for down there?" she asked. While she brought her eyes down to his crotch. With her eyes glued to said area she could not help but visualize him naked and hairless. A fond sight it was to her visual eye. So pleasant and wonderful that she could not help but have a slight smile come to the surface of her skin.

"Unfortunately, yes." He said, but that was not enough information for Amy, she needed to know more. "And if you don't mind me asking. What was the bet about?"

The young man looked down at his shoes again before he responded. "It was a dumb bet that I thought I could never loose so I said the thing that I would never want to happen to me. But I was tricked. We were at this bar last night and my friend said he was going to talk this really hot girl out of her panties. And I knew he had no game so I knew he'd never be able to get away with that. But it turned out the hot girl was his cousin and she was the type of girl who is always in for a joke. So she had no problem going back to the restrooms with my friend and hand him her undies."

When Amy was done laughing she apologized and said, "Let me see what I can do for you. And please come in?"

Amy asked him to wait at the front desk while she went in the way back of the building to inquire for him. This time the young man had the chance to check her out. And he especially liked the part where she walked away, her booty moved up and down so harmoniously like if heaven had found a new home. Right there on her butt cheeks. And hers only.

She was short and came with some hella sweet curves. The fact that she was wearing tights made this very clear. And the fact that it came in a camouflage print did not mean there was actually any disguising going on. Everything was right there, in full glory. Legs so sweet and up holding that it seemed like her booty was a trophy cup, which it was. He had felt intimidated by her when she had been standing in front of him, but now that there was some distance between them he felt more courageous and was able to recognize his feelings again. And right now his feelings were telling him that he should totally get it on with her, not that it was going to ever happen. She would never have him. And even if she was interested he would never be able to make anything happen.

So when she came back out, his eyes shot back all over her body, this time focussed on her chest. They were for sure outstanding, they looked like small D's. Just the perfect combination for the rest of her body.

But the young man's eyes were quickly distracted because from the corner of his eyes it looked like Salma Hayek was walking behind her. At second glance it turned out not to be the case, but it was close. This Salma version might have been a couple years older. She looked like she might be well in her 40's. But well preserved 40's. His thought was that she did lots of Bikram yoga, cause she was really hot. His thoughts quickly went to seeing her sweaty body pressing down on her yoga mat right before she was about to press up for downward dog. Oh, how he wished he was that yoga mat right now.

But back in the world of reality Amy asked him what his name was, "Bobby", he said. He already knew what her name was because she was wearing a name tag attached to that purple tight t-shirt of hers. And it seamed like it was pierced right through to her skin. In which case it would be a nipple piercing because if you gauged it well with the indent that her nipple on the other boob made you'd be dead on. And if that happened to be the case you could perhaps innocently reach out for the name tag and adjust it so that it looked less crooked. And at the same time you would send all kinds of pangs of excitement trough out her whole body. Again that is not something he would ever do, but he definitely enjoyed thinking about those things. Both often and frequently.

"Well Bobby," Amy brought his attention back from fantasy land, "This is the owner, Louisa de Vega." They shook hands and immediately Amy was disappointed that she had yet to feel his skin upon her skin. Even if it was as simple as shaking hands. It made her hang around even though her part of the interaction was done. Really it would have been best if she started to clean up behind the front desk. But she felt the need to stick around in the small chance she could touch him, even for just a brief moment.

Louisa explained the situation of the broken ac. to Bobby one more time. And also explained to him that the rooms in the back were even hotter then this one, because that room faced late afternoon sun.

He said, "I don't mind. Doing this is bad, but if I don't do it the consequences of this bet will only become far worse. Trust me."

Louisa responded with a little chuckle, "It looks like someone got himself in a pickle. But if you don't mind paying 50 bucks I can take care of things in no time. With this heat the wax is probably at the right temperature anyway." He nodded his head, "yes", so Louisa said why don't you pay Amy now so she can go home and cool her self down. And follow me to the back room when you are done.

Amy tried to reach out to him in hopes of feeling his skin, but just as she reached out Louisa ended up turning that way to head back to the back of the building. Now all Amy could do was go behind the desk and take care of things from this platonic level of communication. Something that had never been part of her repertoire in life.

Before Louisa disappeared she said one more thing to Amy. "Just lock up after you and the girls leave, ok? And I'll let you know if I can get the ac fixed by tomorrow, other wise we'll just take the day off."

Amy turned to Bobby and repeated what the cost of a brazilian was, and reached out to him quickly in hope of touching his skin while receiving the money. But alas, unfortunately for her he was already setting the exact amount of money needed on the counter. All she could do now was put her hand on top off the money that was now on the counter and look him deep in the eye while saying, "Thank you!" After all he touched the money only a moment ago, this was the closest to direct contact to him she would ever get.

He on the other hand felt all this intensity coming from her, but he was too inexperienced to recognize what it was. And even if he recognized it he wouldn't be able to handle it. When a woman is this strong in her sexuality she has to be careful with whom she shares it. Giants have been crushed by the shear force of an experience where the feminine is fully channeled. And he knew this, though subconsciously, so he pretty much ran.

As she watched him leave she noticed his slacks. Well at first she didn't notice the slacks as much, but after that, probably just when he turned around the corner out of sight. She started to think about them a lot more. What kind of job would he have to wear nice pants like that. He was too young to have any type of serious job. Maybe he was a valet in some expensive hotel or some luxurious apartment complex, not that this town had any of that. But Amy did not mind that the facts did not line up with her fantasy. And she already fantasized how she would touch him every time she came ... and went from her penthouse in this building where he worked. She would simply reach for his hand every time he would open the door for her. Or his shoulder. Or even his cheek. Till one day he wouldn't be able to take all this teasing any more. She would come home after a long day. Looking like a super hot and well to do lady. And she would call him by yet some other sweet nickname, like ... maybe she would call him Romeo. She would maybe even say, "Hi sweet Romeo, when will you play your Juliet some sweet love songs under her window." Which made reference to her so often looking out from her window down towards where he was helping people in and out of their cars. And he would sometimes catch her looking down at him, and they would wave. Sometimes she would be wearing hardly anything at all, and she wouldn't mind him seeing her like that at all. In fact it would turn her on so much.

So this time it had gotten too much for him and he slammed the elevator door shut real hard behind her. And while the elevator was going up Amy would turn around and say, "My sweet Romeo what's the mater? Is there anything I can do for you? Anything, just ask?"

Well he never asked he just launched at her body and started to undress her and cover her body with kisses. Something she had always wanted him to do, but now she wasn't sure she was so happy about this. What if anybody came bye and interrupted their love making session.

And sure enough that's exactly what happened.

But the interruption happened, but it did not happen at her fantasy penthouse but back at the beauty parlor side of the story. It was now 5 o'clock and the 2 massage sessions that had been going on in the other rooms came to an ending. Customers needed to pay their dues so they could leave.

After the customers left, Amy who had lost her train off thought, but who's body hadn't, was still in heat. She went onto Facebook and started to look at pictures of her new sweetheart. She knew there was a couple in there that were taken of him at swimming holes, some that really showed off his body well. These were taken before she ever met him. In fact they were taken by his ex. Which for some reason turned her on even more. She squeezed her legs even closer and she was super aware of her whole body, especially her skin. The heat had turned her brain off almost completely and her hand had found its way down to her crotch all by its self. Something she had not even noticed till it was pointed out by the first massage therapist to come out of one of the rooms.

The therapist said, "Amy! I can see what you are thinking about, sex. You even have your hand between your legs."

This new notion pointed out to Amy did not slow things down for her one bit. If anything it sped it up with a zing throughout her whole body when she became aware of her hand's action. The hand did not move away from the area, but it did move and it did knead and press this most sensitive skin.

The other therapist hurried out of her room in no time after hearing the subject matter addressed, and all she said was, "Amy what are you up to, you naughty girl." In a playful way. She came to look over Amy's shoulder to look at her computer screen. "Who is the stud?"

"That's my new lover." Amy explained.

"He's so cute! Show me more." Now all 3 girls were standing at the desk looking at the yumminess of his body.

In the meanwhile in the other room where temperatures were rising to about a hundred degrees Bobby was laying on the table naked. Louisa was approaching the table with the wax, everything was going fine. But just when she was about to slap it on thick Bobby was starting to stir in the area that needed to get worked on. And not just that he was even starting to get a little hard.

He apologized for this embarrassment quickly by saying, "I'm sorry. I think that's only happening because I'm nervous."

Louisa knew why he said that, but deep down there was a sense of disappointment for the fact that he was not excited for her. And though the fact that Louisa had sworn off men and had stuck to this choice for the last 4 and a half years. And that she wasn't going to break this vow for anybody. And especially not for some little kid who was half her age. Still, despite all that, she wanted to be desired. She wanted to be reaffirmed that she still had it. But too bad, not today. Why would a college kid be interested in her in the first place.

She tried to comfort him and explained in a very professional and disengaged way that it actually works out better if the skin is stretched this way. But she was only going through the motion. Louisa was too busy reflecting on her life and the sad state of affairs it was. Sure, her kids were great. She loved her work. Her business was doing well and everything. But her heart was empty all she did was give. And all she knew was 'give' as well. Receiving was as foreign to her as was Mongolia.

Perhaps because of this emotion underlining the procedures she was a little rougher on him then she normally would have. And when she pulled the wax off rather abruptly and without any warning the boy jolted up and screamed hard and curled up into a ball. Louisa ended up kinda holding him through this. Not out of choice but out of a reflex. When the boy bolted up she felt so sorry for him and her motherly instincts blossomed up, causing her arms to open up. And he just kinda felt onto her chest while he still laid on the table. She couldn't let go of him now, and he was also still moaning from the pain so she just held him while he breathed ever so deeply.

Back by the front desk the 3 girls were no longer wasting their time on facebook. The new boyfriend pictures had reminded Amy of the fact that he had a little Ryan Gossling in him. And now all 3 girls were enjoying themselves looking at pictures of good old Ryan. And they made sure to click on all the pictures that had him without a shirt on. This fun was only interrupted momentarily when Bobby screamed in the back room.

"What was that?" both massage therapists wanted to know.

Amy had no problem filling them in on what was going on, "That's Bobby. He is some super cute 20 year old who lost a bet. And he is now getting his junk waxed by miss Louisa de vega herself. Though I wish it was me. I'd tread him real good. I'd straddle him on that table like it was the cure to world peace."

The other 2 started to laugh, but they kept there voices down. They had to be professional, or at least in appearance.

Lousia still stood there holding this young man like he was a little naked baby. Sure his body size was of a grown man, and he was only supported by the table and not really by her, but still that's the emotion that came up in her.

How can you not when you have been a single mom for 18 years. 17 really but did that first year really count if the dad of her first one only sat around getting wasted? She was the proud mother of an 18 year old daughter named Josephine, and a 16 year old boy name giovanni. She was a nurturer, she even for a moment stroked Bobby's hair. Though she quickly became self-conscious of that. She did apologize though for her previous actions, "I am sorry. I was a little distracted, normally it is not this painful trust me. I'll be gentler."

Maybe on some level Bobby needed to hear this reassurance before he was going to uncoil his body and make it all vulnerable to pain again. He stretched out and looked up with an angst written face.

So clearly under these circumstances those motherly instincts kicked back in. And a big part of her was ready to tell him she would come with him tonight and teach whomever he had lost the bet to a little lesson. But she didn't. All she said was, "I'm so sorry."

He simply closed his eyes. She counted out loud to 2 this time, before she pulled more wax. It was better this time. But still his hands moved quickly down there to sooth this sensitive area.

Luisa's hands felt the need to hold him there as well, but her mind luckily enough was able to prevent this.

She tried to calculate how many more times she needed to pull wax when it dawned on her she should double check to see if his balls needed to be done as well.

Her eyes strolled from his lower regions over his belly and his chest. She noticed all the little droplets of sweat over his body. If he was any hotter there would be steam coming of his body. Louisa was surprised that wasn't the case already. And when her eyes got to his face there was sweat dripping down from it into his hair. Hair that was a little messy from rolling on the table a minute ago. Seeing all this right in front of her did not make the mother in her come out. On the contrary it made the vixen in her come out who was wanting to claim her rights as a sexual being. And the lover in her screamed out for the chance to get to show the whole wide world there was no one who could express love better then she could.

But she did neither. She simply licked her lips for a moment and asked him, "Do your balls need to be waxed as well?"

He nodded his head and asked her, "Will that hurt even more?"

"No, it shouldn't." And she further comforted him by laying a hand on his chest. Though she was wearing her gloves she could not help but have the thought of wanting to lick his sweat from her hands, or better yet directly from his body.