The Break-In

Story Info
22-year-old Trish is ravished by an intruder.
2.2k words
4.1
63.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, so please let me know what you thought!

--------------------------------

It was two o'clock in the morning when Trish heard a loud noise that woke her from a peaceful sleep. It sounded like it was coming from her bathroom. She froze momentarily. There had been a series of break ins in her neighborhood over the past month. She quickly thought of the things in her apartment. Thank god she had insurance and that safe in her closet for all her jewelry.

She heard a noise again, but now it sounded like it was coming from her living room. She knew now for sure there was an intruder in her apartment. She turned over and grabbed her phone from her night table and the golf club she kept under her bed, just in case someone did break in. As she began to dial 9-1-1 she realized she had forgotten to plug her phone in and it was dead. "Damn." She thought to herself. "I guess my mom was right, I should have gotten a land line in case something happened!"

She could hear the intruder banging around in her living room. It sounded like he was trying to collect her brand new TV and all her stereo equipment. She was pretty sure that once he got what he came for he would leave and she'd be able to get to a neighbor's to call the police. She heard the front door open and close, and waited for about half an hour before getting up. Her neighbor was a good friend of hers and Trish knew he wouldn't mind being woken up at that hour for her to use his phone to call the police.

She hadn't heard a single sound in her apartment for the half hour she waited and decided to get out of bed. She wrapped her black satin robe around herself, grabbed her golf club, just in case, and ventured out of her bedroom. Just as she got into her living room she felt a strong arm wrap around her and a strong hand cover her mouth so she was unable to scream.

John was surprised at first. He knew there was a woman home, but he figured she would be too scared to leave her bedroom. He had just worked up the courage to go in to her room to see what she looked like when she had come out. He was even more surprised by her stunning beauty. Her black robe set off the paleness of her skin perfectly and her dark shoulder length hair held just the perfect amount of rich highlights. Holding her tight so she couldn't fight him he got a whiff of her hair, which smelled of citrus like her shampoo. He was deeply aroused by the gentle curves he could feel. She was the perfect weight. Not skinny, she had just the right amount of meat on her bones. He whispered in her ear "I have a knife and a gun. I don't want to use either of them, but I will if I have to. I'm going to let go of your mouth, and if one peep comes out of your mouth I'll kill you."

Trish was terrified. Unable to move because of the tight grip her assailant's arm still had around her, she managed a tiny nod. He released her mouth and with that hand tightly grasped the wrist of the hand that was still holding the golf club. His tight grip forced her to drop it. She was now completely defenseless.

John said to her, "I'm going to let go of you now, but don't move." He released her from his grip and quickly shoved her into her bedroom where he quickly tied a silk scarf around her mouth so she couldn't make any noise. He had come prepared, knowing one of these days he'd come upon a pretty, young girl. Tonight he knew he had his wish. Trish was one of the sexiest women he had ever seen.

He pulled the knife from out of his pocket and told her again that she better listen to everything he said or he would cut her throat. Again she nodded, terrified of moving any more than that. John slowly untied the belt that held her robe together and slowly pulled it off her, revealing more black satin lingerie. The babydoll she wore hugged her curves to perfection and revealed deep cleavage the robe didn't reveal. Her breasts were larger than he had thought. He then pulled two sets of hand cuffs from the pouch of his hoodie and was delighted to see she had a four poster bed. He slapped one set on each wrist and then cuffed her to the bed.

He noticed a lamp on the bedside table and turned it on. He immediately saw the fear in her eyes and tears running down her face. The sight of her fear aroused him more than he thought possible. And strangely enough, when Trish first saw the face of her assailant, she briefly thought to her self that he was attractive and wondered what would force him to resort to what he was obviously going to do. The fear seemed to vanish from her face for a second, which only served to anger John. The little slut in her sexy black lingerie was going to get what was coming to her, and she was going to be terrified.

He pulled out the gun from his pocket and placed it on the night stand and touched the knife to her neck, just enough so she could feel the chill of the steel. "When I get through with you," he said, "you'll know exactly what a real man is like."

The fear returned to her eyes, which caused him to reach an even higher state of arousal. He knew if he didn't get the job done soon, something would go wrong so he got on to the bed and ripped off her satin babydoll.

He was pleased with what he saw. Her breasts were enormous and had delicate pink nipples that were slightly firm. He had never seen such perfect breasts in his life. He slowly drank in her creamy skin as he moved his hand down her body, feeling the silkiness of her flesh. He got down to her thigh and noticed a perfectly trimmed bush. Her legs were tightly locked together so he couldn't see her pussy, but he knew it had to be perfect, just like the rest of her.

John got up and went to the foot of his bed where he took off his hoodie, revealing the muscles he had worked so hard to achieve. Trish couldn't help but notice and again thought about how sexy he was. "With a body like that," she thought, "He should be able to get any woman he wants. Why does he have to resort to this?" Before she could react he violently ripped her legs apart to reveal the perfect pink folds he knew would be there, glistening slightly with the moistness from her juices. He groaned in anticipation of entering her soft folds. He took of his pants and finally freed his cock that was threatening to escape due to his intense arousal. He had fucked a lot of women, but none were as sexy as the one lying handcuffed and gagged before him.

Trish immediately noticed John's massive cock. She thought to herself that it must be at least 10 inches and thicker than any cock she had ever seen, not that she had seen many. While not a virgin, she had only had two partners, which was rare for most girls she knew her age who tended to sleep around. As if reading her thoughts John said, "You like this fat dick, you fucking slut? I bet you've had your fair share of cocks jammed in that pussy. You better not be too fucking loose from screwing all those men. I bet you fuck a different guy every weekend you fucking whore. Probably get dressed up like a skank and go to the clubs, hit on men, tease them, get them to buy you drinks and when you're drunk I bet you take them back here and fuck their brains out before you pass out. Well tonight the roles are reversed. I'm going to fuck your little cunt until you pass out from pain." Despite the scarf he could hear her whimper.

He climbed on top of her and slowly ran his hand up the side of her body saying, "Any of the men you fuck touch you like this?" When he didn't get a reply he quickly moved his hand to her breast and squeezed it hard enough that she whimpered again. "I asked you a question bitch. You better fucking answer me. Have any of the men you've fucked touched you like this?" She shook her head. He took his hand off her breast, pleased with the hand mark he left there and bit the nipple, asking her if she liked it. She shook her head again. John started to think that maybe Trish was different from most young 20-somethings her age and not as experienced which only served to turn him on even more.

He took one nipple in his mouth and sucked hard while pinching the other one. Trish moaned. John thought he was going to lose it at that point and reached down to feel her pussy. It was just as soft as he thought it would be and just slightly damp. He thrust three fingers in her and felt how tight she was. Trish groaned in pain. Never before had she had that many fingers stuffed in her with little warning. Both her previous partners had been very gentile, but she couldn't help feeling a slight bit of pleasure. Her pussy was immediately responsive and got slightly wetter. John felt the increase in wetness and decided he couldn't help himself anymore. He quickly climbed on top of her, ripped her legs apart with his own legs and stuffed his 10 inch cock into her. Trish was screaming, but the scarf muffled the sound so only John could hear it. It only took two long deep thrusts before he felt his balls tighten and he release an enormous load of cum in her tight little pussy. He had never cum so hard or so fast in his life, and knew he was going to enjoy the next few hours with her.

He collapsed on top of her and got a whiff of the perfume that still lingered on her neck, soft and sweet, just like the rest of her. He immediately felt his cock, still in her tight little pussy, grow stiffer. He knew in a few minutes he'd be ready to fuck her soft cunt again.

He quickly undid the handcuffs that chained her to the bed, and with the one set, cuffed her wrists together. He slowly pulled out his already semi erect cock, got off the bed and started pulling her up by her hair that was unbelievably soft, and dragged her out to the living room where he practically threw her on the couch. He was dying to feel what it would be like to tit fuck her enormous breasts, so he climbed on top of her, pushed her breasts together and rubbed his cock between them until it got hard again. He glanced at the clock and noticed time had passed a lot faster than he had thought. It was almost 5 am and he knew that he'd have to get out of there soon if he was going to escape before the neighbors woke up, and the last thing he wanted to do was get caught. He pulled her up and to the end of the couch where he forced her over the arm. This time he knew he'd give her a real good fucking. And he did, ramming his massive cock into her time and time again. He could feel her withering in pain and pleasure beneath him, when all of a sudden he felt a surge of wetness and convulsions on his cock. Trish immediately relaxed and he knew that she had just had a massive orgasm. With Trish lying there limply John took a few final deep hard thrusts and with a groan, released another load of his cum in her pussy. He bent over and kissed her neck then picked her up and carried her back to her bed.

He gave her one final warning: "I'm going to take off the scarf and the hand cuffs and leave now. If you call the cops, I'll fucking break in here again and slit your throat, understand?" She nodded, and before she knew it, she was free and he was gone, he had slipped almost silently out the door of her apartment, almost like he had never been there. But the throbbing pain in her pussy told her he had been. Trish was exhausted after her ordeal, and only had one thought before falling into a deep sleep. Despite the violence of the encounter she had just experienced, the orgasm she had was the most intense one of her life.

The next morning as he was locking the door to his apartment, John felt someone rub up against him and smelt the familiar sweet perfume and citrus scent from the night before. He felt a pinch on his firm ass and hot breath in his ear as Trish said "Hey neighbor. That was fun last night. Keep the key and cum over any time you want."