The Break-In

Story Info
This slave gets more than she bargained for.
1.2k words
3.35
11.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light was beginning to wane in her bedroom -- which looked like something one might find on a resort island in the Caribbean -- with bamboo furniture and flowing transparent white cloth. She had been able to watch the sunset about an hour ago through her large picture window; even though she could barely lift her head to look outside. Her arms and legs were sore -- her entire body aching for release -- but her excitement and anticipation made the pain seem distant, almost pleasurable. She was lying naked on her ornate four-poster bed, legs bound to the corners and her hands bound together at the head of the bed, with nothing to cover her lithe, tanned body. She had lain there nervously for hours, believing that someone might see her through her bedroom window, or that some stranger might sneak into her backyard and find the sliding patio door open wide and inviting -- left open by her own hand.

She didn't know when he would come, but he would come -- she knew it, believed it.

'He's probably watching me now', she thought, looking up at the small opening near the ceiling where the camera had been installed many months ago. 'But, why hasn't he come yet?' She was totally helpless and knew there could be no release for her except through him -- the padlocks that secured her made sure of that. 'What if something has happened to him? What if he doesn't come?' she thought, as a wave of panic flowed through her body. She was in this predicament of her own doing and only he knew she was here -- no one else. She had followed his instructions, binding herself this way for him, and closed the last padlock, which had locked her hands away and sealed her fate. There was a key in her top dresser drawer, but no where in reach -- at least someone could unlock her, if she were ever found.

The room was dark now -- the entire house was dark -- and she was frightened. 'How long would it be before anyone realized that I was missing?' She took a deep breath and thought about her master, her life, her protector -- he will come.

She heard some scuffling at the front door which was near her bedroom, then some giggling. 'Ring the bell', said an adolescent voice. 'I'm telling you, know one is home', said another. 'Just ring the bell, ring it'. She heard the doorbell ring and froze. 'They could see into my bedroom if they step out onto the lawn', she thought in a sudden panic. She held her breath as the doorbell rang again several times in short succession. 'I told you know one was home man', said one of the boys. 'Yeah, you're right -- you're always right'. 'Come on, let's go.' She breathed a sigh of relief, but her body was still trembling -- she had a bad feeling. 'They're leaving, not to worry', she thought, but then she heard scuffling on the fence -- her fence, it seemed. Her heart stopped -- she was sure it was no longer beating. 'It could be the neighbor's fence', she thought, since the neighbor's property line was very close along that side of the house, the side along her bedroom. Everything was silent again -- the only sound was that of her heart trying to beat its way out of her body.

Then she thought she heard some faint whispers, but it might have been her imagination. Her backyard was very large and most of it ran along the other side of the house, so she would probably not hear them -- if they had come onto her property. 'They jumped into the neighbor's yard', she tried to convince herself, knowing that they had rung her doorbell where there was no answer -- and her house was completely dark, since she had prepared herself while it was daytime with no need for lights. She began to struggle in her bonds and was finally twisting and flailing in an almost panic -- finally collapsing, exhausted. She closed her eyes and thought back to her master's training -- she had to control her emotions, control her feelings, and let things happen. She took a deep breath and then another -- her body started to relax.

Her heart began to pound again as she heard a sound that -- without question -- came from her kitchen. The boys she had heard outside had obviously found her patio door wide open and were now in her kitchen. 'Maybe they won't come in the bedroom.' 'Maybe they won't find me.' She had barely finished the thought when she heard one of them say, 'Dude, the valuable stuff will be in the bedroom for sure!' She knew that now there was no doubt, no question, they were going to find her -- alone, naked, and vulnerable.

With that final thought, came resignation, but also, another, surprising feeling -- excitement. It was undeniable, unmistakable -- she was getting hot. The idea of having unwilling (well, somewhat willing) sex with some young teenagers was lighting a fire within her. She had been laying uncomfortably in this bed -- sexually aroused -- for hours, and needed some release. She now found herself, waiting expectantly, hopefully, as the boys were wandering through the house searching for the master bedroom.

After several tense minutes, one of the boys finally opened the door and she could make out a vague silhouette in the doorway. She moved anxiously in her bed and moaned -- a moan that had (unwillingly?) escaped from her lips. 'Holy shit!' the boy exclaimed as he ran out into the hall, stumbling. 'There is someone in the house! I just heard moaning in the bedroom.' he said running down the hall. 'Bullshit!' said John, the leader. 'Check it out yourself -- last door on the left.' the other boy replied. She heard footsteps, saw another figure in the doorway, and then the lights came on -- it was too bright for her to see.

"Fuck me! You were right! And it looks like she isn't going anywhere either. Look!" he replied. They all peered in and looked more closely to see an ankle in a black leather strap padlocked to a chain attached to the corner of the bed. "What the hell do we do now?" said one of the other boys.

When her eyes finally adjusted to the light, she saw three young boys (maybe 18 or 19 years old) gathered at the entrance to her bedroom -- staring, frozen. She thought back to her slave training -- all people in a position of authority over her were to be obeyed as if they were her master. "Good evening sirs!" she said in her most sultry, sexy voice. "This slave is here to serve you in any way." she stated boldly. The boys stood, unmoving, eyes the size of platters -- looking like the sky had just fallen, yet not running away.

"Please use this slave for your pleasure sirs. My pussy is hot, wet, and ready to please you -- my mouth too." She writhed and squirmed in her bonds, her mouth open, with a bit of a pout on her face.

The boys crept towards the bed -- poised to run away at a moments notice. John touched her bound foot and the sensation flowed like electricity through her body.