The Break-In

Story Info
He gets more than an eyeful.
5.5k words
4.52
38.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a snowy and cold night outside. Dawn and Jackson were sitting on the brown couch in the sunroom. They were snuggled up close to each other sipping drinks. As they enjoyed the warmth and glow from the wood stove in the corner they talked about whatever it is married couples talk about.

"This fire's getting me too hot!" said Dawn.

To illustrate her point she stood up and dropped the robe she was wearing into a pile on the floor. Jackson's eyes lit up as her red silk teddy was revealed to his hungry eyes. Dawn's eyes glanced down to the crotch of his pants and she smiled as she watched him getting hard for her. It thrilled her to no end to know that she was the cause of a man's erection. She took his drink from him and set it down on the coffee table a few feet away.

"Hey I'm getting pretty hot here myself," piped up Jackson. "What if I need something to quench my thirst?"

She said nothing, only walked back over to him and straddled his lap. She ground her lace covered pussy into the bulge in his pants, put her arms around his neck and leaned down and forced her tongue into his waiting mouth. They kissed passionately for a few moments as she ground herself onto him. She stopped briefly to tell him, "I am sure we can find you something wet to quench your thirst."

She rose up onto her knees and slid her right hand underneath the red fabric that covered her pussy. Jackson's eyes watched her every movement, which only caused her to get wetter. "God I get so hot when they watch me!" she thought to herself. Jackson concentrated on her hand as it worked its way under the fabric. It was lace so he could kind of see what she was doing. Any movements his eyes missed, his imagination quickly filled in. He could see clearly how his wife's fingers were rubbing up and down her wet pussy lips. He heard her gasp and knew that she must have pushed them inside of herself. He could see how the fabric stretched out and retreated as she fucked herself. He listened closely and the only sounds that could be heard were the squishing sounds her fingers made as they slid in and out of her and the crackling of the fire from the woodstove in the far corner. This went on for less than a minute. It felt like an eternity, before she reluctantly drew her fingers out from under her teddy and placed them in Jackson's waiting open mouth. "I told you I could find you something to quench your thirst."

She lowered herself back down onto his hard cock and began to gyrate her slim hips as her husband greedily sucked her juices from her fingers. She was so turned on that just a little more rubbing on her clit would be enough to give her the first orgasm of the evening. What she didn't know was that there were going to be more than the usual one or two Saturday night orgasms in store for her this fine frosty evening.

The lights outside of the sunroom were all off but all of the curtains were open. This was as per usual due to Dawn's desire to be watched by someone, anyone. In the past whenever Jackson had asked her why she never wanted to have the curtains closed when they were fooling around, her answer was always, "You never know who's watching."

Tonight was different though. Tonight she knew there would be someone watching. He was watching now. Just outside the window behind the couch was a figured dressed all in dark clothing and a ski mask. Dawn could see the shadowy figures breath in the icy air and if she wasn't mistaken (and she wasn't), his breath was coming faster than it been, before her little performance began. From her vantage point she could see most of her stalker, while all he could see was her head moving slightly higher than her partners and then back down again as he brought herself closer to orgasm by grinding her now dripping pussy against his hard erection. This wasn't enough for her. She needed more to come so she stood up on the couch. She threw one leg up over the back of that old brown couch and pulled the material away from her crotch, exposing all of her needy pussy to her husbands intent gaze. Her stalker watched and could see her mouth move. He read her lips as she slowly hissed, "Suck my cunt and make me cum now!!!!" She pulled her husbands face into her wet opening and rubbed herself all over his mouth and nose.

Jackson didn't need her to pull his hair to get him to eat her out but she liked to do it and he didn't mind so he just went with it. He gave her pussy slow long licks up and down before she ordered him "Suck my clit! I need to cum so badly. Please do it now for me baby!"

Jackson loved it when he could make his beautiful wife come so he wasn't about to say no. He attacked her clit. He sucked on it and slid two fingers up inside her. This caused her to let out a loud moan and throw her head back as she had her first orgasm of the night. When she finally let go of Jackson's hair and opened her eyes her stalker was gone. "He missed the best part!" she thought to herself.

Then she was startled by a clapping noise coming from behind her. She turned her head and saw her stalker standing INSIDE her house clapping for the performance he'd just witnessed. She almost had another small orgasm.

Jackson's head shot out from around the side of his wife's leg and saw the masked stranger standing beside the woodstove clapping and saying "Bravo bravo, encore encore!"

Jackson grabbed Dawn and pulled her across him and into a seated position on the couch and then started towards the intruder. He made it no more than two steps before the masked man shoved his hand into his coat pocket.

"Easy sport. I'm not just happy to see ya, this is a gun in my pocket."

Jackson stopped just short of the coffee table, still several feet away from the man. "How do I know you've got a gun?" asked Jackson.

"Well sport there's two ways you can find that out. Number one I can put a bullet in your or your little nursie wife over there, or my personal favorite you can trust me. Now before you even get started, I'm psychic and I know what you're thinking. You're thinking never trust anyone that says trust me. Am I right. I am. God dammit I am just THAT good."

Jackson hated to admit it to himself but that's exactly the thought that had entered his mind. The silly thing that Jackson didn't take the time to realize is that's the thought that everyone has when they hear someone say trust me. If he'd realized that then maybe the story would have unfolded differently, but he didn't.

Jackson instead took up a less offensive posture and took two steps back towards his strangely silent wife. He made sure to stay in between this man and her scantily clad figure. "No need for this bastard to see any more of his wife than he had already seen." Jackson thought to himself.

After what seemed like an eternity had passed Jackson's brain started to process what the man had said about Dawn. He'd called her nursie. How did he know that? What else did he know? The intruder could see Jackson's mind working and before he could even be asked the man started to tell the tale of how this night had come to happen. "Have a seat sport and I'll tell you how this all came to pass."

Jackson made no move towards the couch until the man motioned with the gun. Figuring that discretion really was the better part of valor, Jackson reluctantly had a seat next to his nearly naked wife. He tried to pick up her robe and put it on her but the man stepped in and told him to toss it into the chair. When everyone was calmed the story began.

"It was about two weeks ago when I had to go into the hospital to get something taken out of my eye. Your wife was on call that night. It wasn't terribly busy and we got talking while waiting for the doctor to get around to me. She seemed pretty nice and very hot so I tried to hit on her but she was all, 'No I'm married.' There was something in her eye that I liked and so instead of forcing the issue I just hung around in the parking lot until she left. It's not easy to follow someone home at 8am on a Sunday morning without being spotted, but I did it. A few times I've even seen her in the bathroom getting ready for work. Jackson did you know that she likes to play with her pussy before she goes to work. I think she even saw me up that tree one day but I'm not sure."

Jackson and Dawn both gasped in shock. One in horror at the thought of someone watching his wife playing with herself and the other at the fact that the man had told on her. Both were now angry, not to mention aroused. While it was true that he wanted to hurt this man, Jackson was getting the makings of a pretty good woody listening to this man describe in graphic detail the things his wife would do while getting ready to go to work. How when she got out of the shower she would stand in front of the window and dry herself off and then how she would put the towel away and then oil herself up, paying special attention to her breasts and pussy. How her fooling with herself would eventually end up with one or two fingers stuffed into her pussy, bringing about the inevitable orgasm the stalker had witnessed on more than one occasion.

"Is this true Dawn?" her husband asked her.

Dawn's face was flushed and hot and the wet spot on the crotch of her teddy was clearly visible to both men. She sat with her head up and replied

"Yes it is. I can't help it. Just watching myself in the bathroom mirror is enough to get me wet and then I need to masturbate. Jackson, you know how hot I get when someone is watching me, even if it's only me."

While Jackson's attention was momentarily on his sexy wife the intruder had gone through the French doors into the dining room and gotten a chair. He set it down in the middle of the floor with a thud. "This chair is for you sport. Pervert's row. Best seat in the house. Come and sit down and don't try any crap or else!" As a reminder the man patted his pocket. Jackson got up, moved over and took a seat in the chair. What did he mean Pervert's row. This wasn't a strip club.

"Holy fuck! He's going to make her strip for him," thought Jackson. He knew he should probably do something to stop what was happening, but he also knew that she really did enjoy an audience and as long as it was only looking then what the hell it wasn't worth taking a bullet.

The man pulled a cd case out of his pocket and slipped the disk into the player beside them. Joe Cocker started singing you can leave your hat on. "Alright nursie. Time to give us boys a show. Start stripping. I know you want to and judging from the bulge in your old mans pants he wants you to as well." Dawn looked at her husbands cock straining against the material of his pants and needed no further encouragement.

She got up and started to move with the music. Swaying her hips and running her hands all over her toned body. She played with her breasts and pinched the nipples, making them poke out through the sheer fabric. Then she ran her hand down over her flat stomach and in between her spread legs. She rubbed the silky fabric up against her pussy. Pushing it up in between the lips and inside of her. "Why don't you make it a lap dance nursie," said their intruder.

Dawn needed no encouragement and promptly spun around and sat her ass directly onto her husband's hard dick. Her left arm came up and held him around his neck as she ground her ass into his erection. Just as the first song was coming to an end, Jackson's hands came up and rested on his wife's tits. Squeezing them and playing with her nipples. This caused Dawn to groan in pleasure and increase her tempo in his lap. She looked into the masked man's eyes and had another smaller orgasm.

After the first song had ended and Dawn had calmed down a little, she was pulled off Jackson's lap. "Sorry sport, no touching the talent allowed! We'll have to do something about that. Nursie come around here and help me."

She came around to the back of the chair and pulled Jackson's hands through. The masked man quickly bound them together.

"Oh well", thought Jackson, "It beats being kicked out of the club."

The next song was starting to play and Jackson knew that's the cue for the dancer to lose whatever clothing is covering her top. They both watched as Dawn got on top of the table in the middle of the room and once again starting moving to the beat of the music. She slowly and seductively lowered one strap off of her shoulder and then the other. She pulled the teddy down and bunched it up covering only her midsection now. Her tits now proudly on display for the whole world to see. She bent down so that they were about eye level of her husband and fondled them, asking him in a sultry voice,

"Would you like to suck on my nipples for me or should I let him do it?" Her eyes pointed to the masked man. Jackson's mouth opened but he couldn't seem to get the words out fast enough.

"Ok!", she said, "We'll let our new friend do it." With that she stood up and motioned with her finger for the man to come closer. She turned so her side was facing Jackson and put one hand under each breast and pushed them together, offering them up to the intruder. He moved in and flicked his tongue over first her right and then left nipple. He alternated between them for a few seconds before she begged him to suck them hard. He did as he was asked and took one his mouth and began to suck hard on it. If she hadn't been so hot, she would have let out a small giggle because the mask tickled.

While the man was giving his wife's nipples a good hard suck, Jackson could see clearly into the pocket that carried the man's supposed gun. He hadn't lied the object was able to shoot, but it could only shoot pictures. This eased Jackson's mind. "At least noone will be getting hurt," he thought.

The third song is usually when the woman performing gets a break from the stage but that wouldn't be the case tonight. When the third one started up the masked man told her, "Alright Dawn time to see that pussy of yours in all its glory up close and personal. Get naked for us. You up for that sport? Ready to see your wife's goods out on display for me?"

Jackson's cock twitched involuntarily within the confines of his pants. Being only track pants, it was apparent to all concerned that he certainly was up for it. As Dawn moved to the music, she squirmed out of the teddy altogether. She laid down on the table and spread her legs as far open as she could. She took her hands and pulled the lips of her sopping wet cunt open, giving both men a good look at her pink insides.

"See how wet I am baby. I am so turned on right now I could scream. I need a cock in me so bad right now!" Having said that she plunged two fingers directly inside of herself and began to frig herself like this was going to be the last time she would ever come.

The masked man couldn't take it any longer and unzipped his pants and began to lazily stroke his cock. Jackson was fucking horny now but also filled with a sense of pride that HIS wife was making this strange man so turned on he had to jerk off. Jackson only wished that he could join him.

After the third song had ended and the next one began Dawn had been ordered to come and get on her knees in front of her husband and to tell him how bad she was and how much she wanted him to cum on her. Dawn wasted no time in complying with the orders she was given. She slid her ass across the table and got down on her knees only inches away from her husband's cock.

Her eyes locked on Jackson's and she started telling him, "Jackson did you like watching your slutty wife perform for this nasty man that's jerking off. You want to come don't you Jackson? Tell me Jackson. You want that don't you."

Jackson ground his teeth together and hissed, "Yes I want you to jerk me off until I come all over your face and tits." Dawn's hand was back between her legs rubbing her clit as she listened to her husband. She fished his cock out of his pants and started to stroke him.

"Yes Jackson come on me. I've been so bad for letting him watch me in the bathroom all those times and for acting so slutty tonight."

Jackson put his hands down on the chair for support and lifted himself up as much as he could to get a better angle between him and his wife.

"I'm almost ready to come on you. Stroke me faster. "Aaaaagh I'm coming. Open up your dirty mouth Dawn and swallow my come."

Jackson's cock began to shoot spurt after spurt of his hot sticky come. Some of it landed on her tits, but most of it landed on her face and her open mouth.

Dawn slowed down her stroking, and increased the pressure on Jackson's cock pulling out all of the come that she could. "Make sure he's drained nursie and don't swallow until he is." Dawn took her husbands deflating cock into her mouth and sucked all of the come out of him that she could, finally letting his cock come out from between her lips with a little sucking sound. She turned her head to the masked man and showed him the small load of come that was in it before she swallowed it all down.

Dawn used her fingers to scoop the cum from off of her face, which she then swallowed. Instead of doing the same to the come on her tits she just rubbed that into her skin. "Mmmmm that feels so good and so slippery. Thank you baby." She leaned over and kissed Jackson deeply and passionately.

Dawn and Jackson were heavily into their kissing when the stranger put his hand into Dawn's hair. Giving it a sharp tug, he pulled her away from Jackson and towards his unsatisfied cock. Her "Ow!" was just the opportunity he needed to stuff it into her open mouth.

Her "Ow!", was quickly replaced by a different sound, a sound of pleasure. She was sucking the first couple of inches of his cock. This was apparently unacceptable.

"Suck it all nursie!" Without giving her time to respond, he used his handful of her hair to pull her all the way onto his cock. She gagged the first time but soon her face fucking was going better and once again one of her hands crept down to her hard little clit.

The pace would vary but the look on Jackson's never did. His mouth was slightly open in fascination at the talent his wife had for sucking a cock. Suddenly the stranger stopped and backed away from Dawn. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the camera. "Check it out sport. It wasn't a gun." The stranger laughed.

"I've known that since you started jerking off," said Jackson. "I saw into your pocket when you were sucking on her nipples."

The man put the camera down on the table and reached into the other pocket and pulled out a switchblade. He pushed the button and it clicked open, loudly.

"So you think your pretty smart do you sport?" The masked man walked slowly towards Jackson. The blade reflected the light from the lamp into Jackson's eyes, rendering his vision momentarily useless. All he could hear was his wife yelling

"No don't do it. Please no don't!" Jackson waited for the pain as the knife entered him, but it never came. Instead the stranger cut the ropes binding Jackson to the chair. He then moved back to where he had been in front of Jackson. He dropped the knife on the table with a loud clatter, it's blade still open.

"I believe you still have some work to finish little nursie." Having said that he took Dawn by the hair again made her continue her cocksucking.

"Well sport you can pick up one of those two items. If you pick up the camera and take a few pictures of my cock in your wife's mouth we keep playing. If you pick up the knife, the game ends here and now. It's your choice."

Jackson kept watching the man's dick disappearing into his wife's mouth and knew the choice was clear.

He reached for the camera. "Ok we keep up the game but you two have to take some direction." Jackson snapped open the shutter on the camera, waited for the flash to be ready and said, "Alright stop fucking her face. I don't want these shots to be blurry. Dawn leave just the end in your mouth, look up at him and don't stop looking up until I tell you to."

12