The Break Up

Story Info
A Widower comforts daughter's friend after a break up.
1.4k words
4.21
41.2k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful beginning to the July 4th weekend. It was my intention to be sure that the most strenuous work I performed would be casting into the little pond across the street, and listening to some of my friends bands at a local festival. But as I stood there in my gym shorts and no shirt, the doorbell rang out and when I opened the door it was one of my daughter's young friends. She was now 30 years old. They were sill best of friends but they both had lives of their own which included being single Moms. Many of my daughter's friends called me "Daddy" as I playfully referred to them as daughter #2 or #3 etc when they were in High School. She was very upset, so I invited her inside.

She tried to explain to me what was wrong and as best I could understand at the time, her boyfriend had broken up with her and she seemed devastated. Not knowing what to do, I spread my arms to offer a hug. She melted into my arms and i gave her a hug without thinking about it. I ran my hand through her hair as she continued to cry.

It had been several years since my wife had passed away, and at some point during this my body simply reacted to the aroma and touchy-feely nature of the surroundings. My cock began to get hard. Then, presumably by accident, her hand brushed against my crotch, and the secret was out. The shorts I was wearing were just thin cotton, my cock reacted and got even harder. She instinctively began to run her hand up and down the length of my erection through the fabric. It felt sooooo good, I did not resist.

"emmmmm...you are so hard Daddy. Is this for me?" she teased.

She pushed her hand inside the waste band of my shorts and was stroking my cock flesh on flesh. My cock was rock hard. I had no defense for what she was doing. She stroked me slowly, and firmly, stopping only to play with the purple head using her finger tips. Suddenly she pushed my shorts over my hips and ass and they fell to the floor. I was standing there naked.

She slowly moved to her knees as she stroked me and then I felt her tongue on my cock. She circled the head several times, down the shaft, then licked my very excited sac. She then took me in her mouth and began bobbing up and down. I was in heaven. I looked down and saw her staring up at me. I watched as she gave me an incredible blow job. I felt that familiar feeling rising up from my balls, but then she stopped as if she could sense I was about to explode.

She removed her tight tee-shirt and revealed her small but firm breasts. She stood back up. I leaned over and kissed her. Her tongue drove into my mouth. I heard her moan just a little. She threw her arms over my shoulders while kissing me and pushed her tits into my belly.

She then pulled herself up and as she wrapped her legs around my waist, locking them behind me, I suddenly realized she was not wearing panties and that my rock hard cock was pressed against her full bush. She maneuvered around and with just a couple of deft moves my cock was sinking deep into her very wet pussy.

I was balls deep inside her when she gyrated around a bit and said "Oh Daddy! I have wanted this for a long time" She lifted herself up and then dropped slowly back down. My hands went naturally to her tiny ass and I began to instinctively help her with her steady up and down movements. She moaned with pleasure. I was harder than I ever remember being and she was now fucking me as I stood there in the foyer. I slowly began to walk back to the bedroom with her still impaled on my cock. She gyrated some more as she realized what I was doing.

"Are you gonna fuck my pussy good Daddy? In your marital bed? I've been masturbating to that thought for many years. Oh take me Daddy. Fuck your little girl until she cums!" she said as she bounced on my cock on the way back to the bedroom,

When I arrived at the bed, I slowly placed her on the edge of the bed and my cock slid out of her incredible love canal. She was breathing hard and looking up at me with desire in her eyes. She spread her legs apart, and moved back on the bed. I crawled up on top of her and moved into position, my cock head touched the very wet folds of her pussy again, and I slowly pushed up into her wonderful pussy. I was in heaven. I started thrusting into her with extreme force. I kissed her deeply and the passion was great. I could feel my balls begin to tingle a bit and slowed the pace. I stopped for a moment to allow the feeling to subside as I did not want to fill her up unexpectedly.

"Oh Daddy! Don't stop! Please fuck me more. I love feeling your big fat cock inside me."

And with that encouragement I pushed myself back inside her. I began fucking her with abandon at this point and knew the end was going to be sooner that I would like but I was not going to stop again. She wrapped her legs around me and tried to help me pummel her from above.

"You like fucking your little girl don't you! It feels soooo good." She said as she began fondling my balls with her fingertips. "Are you gonna cum for me now? Yes..Oh yes PLEASE fill me up with your seed! Oh Daddy I want you to send your swimmers into my womb. Knock up your little girl Daddy. Oh Yesssssss. Cum in me! Cum inside my pussy! Please cum in me. I am so ready. Oh Daddy I'm cumming!!" She shrieked as her body began convulsing underneath me. That was all I could take. I thrusted once, twice, and the third time I pushed myself as deep as I could and with a loud groan, I let loose a torrent of sperm into her tiny cunt. She was shaking from head to foot. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" she said over and over. She threw her arms over my neck as her body calmed down a bit. "Oh my God. That was incredible. Can we do that again?" she asked and before I could answer she was kissing me deeply. I then felt her fingertips begin to fondle my balls again while she gyrated beneath me. I was still buried inside her cum filled pussy but I could feel myself getting hard again as she continue to move. In just seconds, I was rock hard and I began thrusting slowly. She disengaged the kiss and gasped and I noticed her eyes get very big in disbelief as she realized I was fully erect again and now thrusting into her again.

"Oh My God! YES! Oh Daddy fuck me again. Oh yes! That's it! Ohhhhh fuck!" she moaned. "Oh Daddy. Let me ride you. Please?" she begged. I reluctantly disengaged and laid back on my back, but was shortly rewarded as she mounted me and began to bounce on my rock hard cock. I watched as her beautiful small breasts jiggled with her movements. She reached back and began fondling my balls yet again. I could not believe that I was fucking this young woman that was half my age and my daughter's best friend. After another 5 minutes of this incredible young woman riding me with abandon I was ready to cum again. She could feel my impending orgasm and she began begging for it again. "That's it Dadddy. Fill your little girl's pussy up again. I sooooo need it. Oh this is so hot! Cum in me again! Pleeeeaaase cum inside me again. Fill me with your seed damnit. I want...uhhh...to have...ohhhh...your baby!" And then I pushed up into her and unloaded yet another load of semen into her womb. She fell down onto me and out bodies were melded together. She was breathing very hard. After a few minutes, she spoke. "Oh Daddy! That was wonderful."