The Breakdown

Story Info
Sara and Andy's car breaks down in the rain.
5k words
4.3
37.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nemlep
Nemlep
49 Followers

It was a lovely summer's day when Andy and Sara first headed out but now in the afternoon they were driving back home in to a torrential downpour. "Wow Andy, I can't believe how heavy this rain is, I hope we can get home okay," says Sara in a somewhat worried voice.

"I agree Sara," Andy answers also sounding a touch worried "but I think if we just take our time things will be okay. This sort of rain tends to not last too long, although the weatherman did say this wasn't meant to turn up till tonight and here it is only three in the afternoon."

"Yeah," Sara replies trying to laugh a little "they aren't very reliable are they? At least it isn't cold though, I mean it's not like I am dressed for the cold now am I?"

Andy looks over at Sara and smiles quickly taking in the view beside him of her wearing just a tight little t-shirt, sans bra, and a short skirt that did little to hide her g-string underneath "Well you are dressed for something," he chuckles as he quickly runs his hand along her leg up to the hem of her skirt. "But this weather is certainly not that something."

Sara playfully slaps his hand away "Hey," she says trying to sound angry but can't when he touches her like that, "you keep your eyes on the road stud. You can have your eyes on me later but get us home safe ... please," her voice shakes a little at her last words.

"Of course sexy," Andy chuckles "shouldn't be too much longer hopefully and if this rain eases up it will be plain sailing the rest of the way home."

"Sailing?" Sara exclaims "I don't want to be sailing ... ahh," she squeals as the car skids a little going around a corner.

"Sorry," Andy calls out "the road is really slippery, I know a spot not much further ahead where we can get off the road safely and wait out the rain." Sara wraps her arms tightly around herself almost trying to sink further into her seat as if to hide from what is happening and Andy can see how worried she is "Not long darling, it will be okay," and he reaches out to her again but this time it is a purely comforting touch rather than exciting.

"I trust you Andy," she says quietly as she looks straight ahead out of the car at the pouring rain sheeting across the windscreen, her voice giving away the concern she is feeling. Suddenly as they round a corner the car hits a large pool of water across the road and begins to slide sideways, "Hang on," Andy yells out over Sara's screams. With a bit of fast thinking and good driving Andy manages to keep the car from careening out of control and brings it to a stop near the side of the road, the motor then dies out as they stop.

For a few moments there is no sound but that of the falling rain and the breathing of both Sara and Andy as they try to compose themselves, then suddenly Sara almost jumps over the seat into Andy's arms and begins crying "Oh Andy ... I thought .... die ...," her voice breaking between sobs.

"It's okay Sara," Andy says trying to reassure her "but I had better get this car off the road properly before someone else comes around that corner," and he tries to uncurl her arms from around him and get her back in to her seat. She complies and sits back down looking at him with tears in her eyes and Andy turns his attention back to getting the car going again but every time he tries to turn the motor over it just won't start. "Damn it," he growls "I think the water got up into the motor, it's going nowhere for now."

"But Andy," Sara stammers "we have to get out of here, if someone else comes around that corner they will hit us for sure."

"You're right," he answers "so scoot over here into my seat while I get out and push the car off the road further."

"It's still raining," she says "you are going to get saturated out there."

"Well it's either that or we stay here," he simply says and quickly jumps out of the car slamming the door behind him and moves around the back. "Now just steer while I push," he yells out over the sound of the rain, and Sara nods her head to him as she shifts into the driver's seat and settles herself down. Andy begins to push, happy that at least where they had stopped was pretty much flat if not a little downward facing and starts to get the car moving fairly easy. Within no time at all Andy's t-shirt and shorts are soaked through, but soon the car is safely off the road near a billboard that seems to offer some protection from the rain.

The rain appears to be easing somewhat as Andy moves back around to the driver's door and taps on the window "Okay sexy, mind hoping back over to your side so I can get in out of the rain?" Andy asks.

"No way," Sara replies and quickly locks the door with a mischievous grin "you are saturated and will get the car all wet if you get back in. You may as well stay out there for now so you can try and catch someone's attention if another car goes past."

"Oh great!" Andy exclaims "Just what I wanted, to be standing in the rain soaked to the bone and my hot woman hiding inside the car," he looks around to see if there is any shelter, but besides the billboard which doesn't really do much but blunt the wind, there is nothing. "Well at least the rain is slowing down to just a light fall," he shrugs and leans forward to rest his arms on the roof of the car, as if in defeat and his saturated shorts, which seem to be showing off what is underneath, presses up against the window right in front of Sara.

"Nice view there Andy," Sara calls out giggling "although I can think of a way it could be even better."

Andy steps back from the car to look through the window at her "Oh really now?" he says "I suppose you want me to just strip off here on the side of the road for your viewing pleasure."

"Well it would be more than just viewing pleasure I was thinking of," she laughs winding the window down just a touch so they can hear each other more clearly. "I mean I was really scared when the car went sliding, and well I need something to help take my mind off that," she says trying to sound suitably demure.

Andy looks around noting not a single car has come along since they stopped "Well this road is pretty quiet at the best of times and I guess not many would want to be out in this weather," he is also glad that even at such an early time in the afternoon it is darker then normal due to the rain clouds and starts to smile at Sara as an idea runs through is mind. With the rain still falling lightly Andy slowly pulls his t-shirt over his head and then stands there in just his shorts looking straight at Sara "Well?" he asks.

"Very nice," she says almost purring "I do like they way the water is running down your chest, almost makes me want to come out there and join you," she laughs "almost."

"I wouldn't mind if you do Sara," he chuckles "I think the way your t-shirt would look soaked with rain would be such a sight to see."

"Ummm ... no I don't think so," she adds hastily "It's nice in here and I think I will stay right where I am. Now how about a bit more of a show?"

Holding his dripping t-shirt up in front of himself he asks "Well could I at least put this in the car so I don't have to drop it on the mud? I mean I can wring it out as dry as I can than you just drop it on the floor."

Sara doesn't answer straight away as she seems to be thinking about possibilities "I suppose so, just make sure to get as much water out of it as you can." Nodding to her Andy moves back beside the car right near the door and squeezes his t-shirt as hard as he can making causing a small waterfall to flow from it and holds it out towards Sara who opens the door just a crack to grab it. Quick as a flash Andy grabs the edge of the door and swings it wide open catching Sara completely unaware, then grabbing her arm that had been reaching for his t-shirt, he pulls her out of the car into the rain. "Ahh!" she squeals at the first touches of rain on her, which feels quite cool at first from having been sitting in the car where at least there was some semblance of warmth.

As she tries to pull back towards the car Andy spins her around and deftly pushes the door shut with his foot before leaning against the car and pulling Sara into his arms. "No sense trying to get back in to the car now Sara," he laughs "You are wet already and would only get water through the car."

"Not fair," she says in an almost childish tone "you tricked me and now I am all wet," pushing away from him she continues "just look at me!"

"Oh I am," Andy says with a whistle "I am looking," which he emphasises by looking at her breasts and can clearly see her nipples and areola showing through the light fabric. "In fact is someone a little excited?" he chuckles "Your nipples seem to be telling me so."

Sara looks down and immediately sees what Andy has already been looking at, her breasts almost looking naked through her wet t-shirt and most notably her nipples are well and truly coming to attention. Almost absently she moves her hands in front on her breasts then laughs "Why am I trying to cover up? It's not like you haven't seen them before."

"Very true," Andy says with a wanting in his voice "but right now, with the rain falling on you and the way the water is running off your body with your t-shirt and skirt now looking like a second skin, well what can I say," and he takes a step toward her "but I want you!"

Sara runs quickly around the front of the car to the other side "Oh no you don't mister, just because you can see something you like doesn't mean you get to have it," she tries to sound dismissive of him but she can't help feeling her own arousal building, also noticing the bulge that had started to form in his shorts and the cool water on her t-shirt running over her nipples was something new but felt quite enjoyable.

Andy moved to face Sara across the bonnet of the car and they just stand there for a moment looking carefully at each other, a smile is upon both their lips as they both know a game is now in action. Andy goes to move quickly around the front of the car but Sara just keeps moving opposite to what he does and he just can't find a way to catch her. The rain is still falling, but it is now just a light shower and feels cool on their skin, "Oh my poor dear," Sara says in a babying tone "can't you seem to get what you want?"

"Not right now," Andy replies "but I will eventually and that is a promise."

Sara feels a shiver run down her spine from the tone of his words and knows she does want to be caught but why make it easy? "Well perhaps you need a little more incentive," and with that she looks him in the eyes and taking hold of the bottom edge of her t-shirt slowly, provocatively, lifts it up over her head exposing her breasts completely to Andy who lets out a low whistle.

"So beautiful," he breathes out softly as she throws her t-shirt on to the bonnet of the car then just stands there in her tiny skirt with her hands on her hips proudly presenting herself to him. Andy quickly darts one way then the other trying to catch Sara off guard but she moves away each time, then when she slips just a little on the wet grass beside the car Andy jumps over the bonnet, slipping across it easily and catches her in his arms. "Now I have you," he says triumphantly.

Sara doesn't make any real effort to get away as she is beginning to feel that tingle between her legs, the chasing, the banter and of course taking her top off has all added together to build her excitement. Not the least of course the fact that their naked chests are now pressed together and she can feel her erect nipples pressing firmly against him, something she is sure he is noticing as well, "Well now that you have me," she starts "whatever do you plan to do with me?"

"I have a number of thoughts on that sexy," he says as he leans forward kissing her deeply and she responds in kind melting in to his embrace, both of them taking no notice of the rain still falling upon their almost naked bodies.

After a few minutes they let the kiss go and they both just stay standing there wrapped in each other's arms looking at each other smiling. Then Sara wiggles her hips, rubbing herself against his now hard penis "Well I think something needs to be done about this Andy," she giggles, removes her arms from around him, and he lets her go as well.

"Oh?" he smiles "Just what do you have in mind my wildcat?"

Walking around him she moves over to the car, he slowly turns following her with his eyes "I don't know stud," she begins sliding her hands up under her skirt "perhaps I could do this," and she slides her g-string down her legs and steps out of them, swinging them on the end of her finger in front of his face before dropping them behind her on the bonnet with her t-shirt. "Then possibly this," she says as she undoes her skirt and slowly peels it from her body, turning her back to him as she does, and is soon standing there naked as she deposits her skirt with the rest of her clothes.

Andy is just staring in amazement at this gorgeous woman, who minutes ago wouldn't get out of the car, standing here in the pouring rain completely naked for anyone to see who may drive by. "Sara," he starts almost breathless "I can never get enough of looking at you, or touching you or making love to you," and he quickly pulls his shorts down and off releasing his hard on, which is now pointing towards her.

"mmm..." Sara purrs "I do like the sound of all of that," and she leans forward across the bonnet of the car holding herself up with one arm while her other slides down her body and slips her hand between her legs. Andy's eyes follow her hand as it moves and watches eagerly as she begins to rub her clit with her fingers before slipping one finger then a second into her moist pussy, moaning as she does and he reaches out to gently caress her butt cheeks, his penis swaying as he steps forward and it brushes against her leg.

Sara suddenly takes her fingers from her pussy and reaches between her legs to grab his penis and pulls him forward until the head of his penis is pressing firmly against her pussy lips then let's go before pushing herself backwards to impale herself on him. "Yes!" she squeals as his penis buries deep within her pussy and Andy grabs her hips to steady himself as she had almost pushed too hard and knocked him over.

"You are on fire today," he says to her as he slowly pulls back before driving his penis back deep into her pussy causing her to yell out loud, "and I don't think anyone is going to hear you out here," he laughs referring to the neighbours who have complained occasionally about the loudness of their love making.

"They are ... just jealous ... so who ... cares," she yells out haltingly as she pushes hard back against him, emphasising each word with another thrust, "they can ... go and ... get screwed."

Andy laughs again at her words "Well I bet ... they wish ... they could," he grunts as he works up the tempo pushing hard back against her until she is leaning well across the bonnet. Suddenly he hears a thumping noise and looks back behind their car to see someone has just hoped out of a car that had pulled up behind them unnoticed but he can't make out much as the person has an umbrella up casting a shadow over their face.

He stops his thrusting and pulls out of her pussy "Noooo!" Sara yells out reaching back between her legs to grab his penis.

"We have company Sara," Andy says and she turns to see the person now walking up toward them.

"I don't care," she states "I want your penis back inside me now," and with that she pulls him forward as she pushes backwards to impale herself back on to him.

Andy isn't going to complain but keeps watching their visitor move closer and can now make out it is a guy under the umbrella and as he gets closer notices his eyes are fixed on Sara and his mouth is open wide "Umm ... do you need some help?" he asks not sure what to say or do.

"The car ... stalled ... hitting ... the water," Andy manages to get out as Sara keeps pushing hard back against him.

"Oh," he says as he moves up to be directly across the bonnet from them watching Sara's breasts swaying under her as she holds herself off the cool metal of the car with her arms propped under her "well I ... umm ... saw the car and ... well ... thought you might need a hand," he manages to stammer, his eyes still fixated on Sara.

Sara opens her eyes to the sound of their voyeur's voice and looks up at him with her eyes gleaming "mmm ... a hand ... you say," she says in a voice dripping with desire "is that all ... you have ... to offer?"

"What?" he gasps not exactly sure of what she is meaning.

"Why don't ... you use that ... hand ... and get your penis ... out and show me?" she says between groans as Andy begins to increase the speed and strength of his thrusting.

The voyeur's eyes go wide but his hand seems to move with a life of its own to his shorts and he soon has his penis, which had already gotten quite hard, in hand showing it off to Sara. "Now that ... looks nice," she moans "why don't you ... see about ... blowing your load ... for me?"

"Okay," he says, still slightly stunned by what is transpiring in front of him, but begins to stroke his hand back and forth, slowly at first before getting more in to it as he picks up the pace.

Andy has been watching the exchange between Sara and the voyeur as he pounds away at her pussy and can't believe his eyes and ears but finds it even more exciting and knows there is no way he is going to last too long. Reaching around between her legs he begins to rub her clit in time with his thrusting and can tell the effect it is having on Sara as her groans become louder, moving toward screams, and she pushes harder back against with each thrust using the car as leverage to push against.

Sara's eyes though never leave the sight of the unexpected penis in front of her that is being well and truly wanked and she hopes he blows his load before she does so she can watch it happen as her own orgasm rises. "Keep ... going ... I want ... you to ... cover me with ... your hot load," she groans out the last words almost like a growl and the voyeur for the first time really looks at Andy who just smiles back and nods. He moves around the front of the car, Sara watching him as he moves, without missing a beat and positions himself with his penis pointing toward her face.

Andy pinches Sara's clit between his fingers causing her to buck hard back against him and she screams out loud in pleasure, which seems to push the voyeur over the edge as he suddenly grunts and tenses up as the first stream of his load shoots out to hit her in the face. "Yes ... that's it," she screams out, happy to be able to make as much noise as she wants "I want it all," and a stream lands in her mouth which she eagerly laps up. He staggers a little as he strokes himself harder trying to pump the last of his load out and some hits her shoulder and on to her back.

The sight of what is happening is too much for Andy as he in turn begins to empty his load deep into Sara's pussy, grunting with exertion with each thrust. With a stranger in front of her blowing his load over her and Andy blowing his inside her Sara's orgasm finally hits her and she squeals loudly, her pussy tightening around Andy's penis hard causing him to groan at the sudden gripping.

As their orgasms subside Sara looks at the voyeur leaning against the car, his penis still in his hand and it is still semi-hard so she reaches out and takes it from him in her hand and pulls him forward. Unsure of what is happening, but not willing to resist, he allows her to pull him closer to her and she leans over and takes the head of his penis between her lips then sucks it deeply in to her mouth.

Andy is stunned for a moment, but not totally surprised, at what she is doing and begins to stroke back and forth inside her while his penis is still firm to add to her excitement she must be having sucking the voyeur clean. "mmm ..." Sara murmurs with her mouth full and begins to push back against Andy, her movements matching her sucking and she feels his penis getting hard again inside her mouth.

Nemlep
Nemlep
49 Followers
12