The Breakdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voyeur leans more against the car as his legs go weak as Sara reaches under his penis to cup his balls in her hand and she lightly scraps her fingernails across them. "Aaahh ..." he groans as his penis twitches from her added attentions and he feels like he might have another load to blow already. Sara is sucking his now once again rock hard penis into the back of her throat as Andy continues to ram hard against her, almost pushing her forward on to the penis in her mouth.

Andy rubs his fingers over her pussy lips as he continues to impale her and once they are covered with her juices he takes his fingers and begins to rub them between her butt cheeks, pressing firmly against her anus. He hears he muffled squeal from around the voyeur's penis as he slowly pushes a finger in to her anus and she pushes back so hard against him that not only does she force his finger deeply in to her, but she almost pushes him over. Andy grabs her hip with his spare hand and tries to steady his feet underneath him but the whole action pulls Sara's mouth off the voyeur's penis.

"Come back here," Sara screams as she reaches out grabbing for his penis and pulls herself back to him and swallows him totally in one go. The sudden change of coming out of her mouth then being firmly sucked back in sets the voyeur off again and he begins to empty his second load into her mouth, which she eagerly swallows down. As Andy steadies himself he rams his penis hard into her pussy as he pumps his finger deeply into her anus, this in turn brings Sara's next orgasm on and she lets go of the voyeur's penis to hold on to the side of the car as her body trembles from the intensity of this one.

Andy continues to thrust hard as Sara's orgasm takes over her and soon his own follows and he empties his second load into her pussy in just a short time. As their orgasms subside, Sara and Andy both turn to really look at their voyeur properly for the first time and they see a wide smiling face "I must say thank you to the both of you," he says sounding a touch out of breath "I had intended to help you but you gave me something instead."

Andy pulls back from Sara, his penis and finger sliding from inside her, and leans against the car while he tries to get his legs to work properly "No problem at all," he says between deep breathes "you still certainly helped."

"Oh yes you did," comes a weak voice from Sara who is now standing up, herself on shaky legs, facing their voyeur whose eyes go wide as he gets a full frontal view of Sara and he lets out an appreciative whistle "and I thank you very much."

"I was hating this rain before," he says with a smile "but now I am so glad it happened. Do you think your car will be okay to go?"

"It should be fine after just sitting for a while," Andy explains "just too much water got in at once, and anyway if it doesn't go I will just call a tow truck."

"Well I suppose I had better get going then'" he says tucking his penis back in to his shorts "oh my name is Leon."

Sara steps forward to Leon as he starts to move away and hugs him, pressing her still naked body against him then gives him a quick kiss "Well it has been an absolute pleasure to meet you Leon, I am Sara and the hunk behind me is Andy," and she lets go of him and he starts to walk back to his car waving as he goes.

Andy walks up behind Sara and wraps his arms around her cupping her breasts and presses himself against her "I think," he begins whispering softly in her ear "that Leon is going to remember this day for a long time."

Sara moans a little as he plays with her breasts and she pushes her butt back against his softening penis "Oh I bet he does," she giggles "I know I will," and she turns in his arms to face him, their naked bodies pressing together. "Now what say we get home and have a nice hot bath," she pauses for a moment "followed by whatever comes up," she says emphasising her point by flexing her hips against him.

"What a wonderful idea my love," he smiles "now why don't we gather up our clothes and see if this car will go or not?" They let go of each other gathering their clothes from where they fell "Who knows," he chuckles "if the car doesn't start and we need a tow, perhaps the truck driver will need a hand ... or a mouth."

Sara gasps at his suggestion "Hey you," she says playfully punching him in the arm "while your idea sounds fun I do think I want to get home and out of this rain."

"Andy is laughing as he hops into the car without putting anything on and tries to start the car, which surprisingly fires first go. "There you go," he exclaims "all working, so we can head home for that bath you mentioned."

"Umm ... Andy, aren't you going to put something on?" she wonders.

"No actually I don't think I will," he states simply "I mean we can drive straight into the garage when we get home and it is still a bit dark and rainy so there isn't much chance of being noticed."

Sara looks at him in amazement, even though they had done many things and had many adventures since meeting the idea of driving the rest of the way home totally naked was something new, but at the thought of it she could feel herself getting excited again, "Well if you are going to drive home naked, the least I could do is be a totally naked passenger," and she hopes into her seat and smiles at Andy. "After all I could always change gears for you as you drive," and she reaches over to stroke his penis, "hmmm nice gearstick."

Andy smiles back at her and reaches over to pinch lightly on her nipple "Well I suppose you can help out by having your high beams on also," and she squeals in delight as he brings her nipples hard again.

Leaning over toward him Sara speaks softly "We had better get going or else we will still be here after dark," she giggles.

"True enough," he answers and letting go of her nipples he pulls the car out on to the road and heads for home.

12