The Breaking

Story Info
he didn't see it coming, but She did.
2.8k words
3.36
29.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the great start to that morning, ATM card didn't work. I should have gotten my own checking account by then, but I hadn't had any problems really. See, I met Jenifer when I first moved here, six months ago, and she allowed me to move in with her as a Bunkie. One thing led to another and we became close and started dating. We were like best friends, I mean I was new to the area and Jen would introduce me to her friends and we'd go to their parties, it was cool. Plus, she'd help me with shit all the time. Like when she filled out my direct deposit information for my paycheck. True, she mistakenly put her account number and all my money was going into her old checking account, but it hadn't hurt anything she gave me her ATM card and I had full access, until that morning. Anyway, Jen was awesome and we shared everything, well almost, there was a side to Jenifer that I had no idea about.

I just went to work figuring I'd stop by the house later to see if Jen could fix the ATM thing. Oddly enough I work for Jenifer's father, she did not know about it before we became roommates, weird how some things just fall into place. At noon I met a client for lunch, I used what little cash I had and even borrowed a few bucks from one of my co-workers, embarrassing, but I couldn't get out of the office to get home. Afterwards, it was now 2:30, I decided to swing by the house and let Jenifer know that the ATM card wasn't working. I was going to even suggest that we change banks...ha ha. Little did I know...

I pull into the drive and see a truck and remember that Jen had called in a guy to give her an estimate on some remodeling she wanted to do. It was a handyman from a neighboring town. No one I knew, but she said she went to high school with him and known him all her life. I let myself in and go upstairs calling for her. I get to the top of the stairs and this black guy, completely naked just steps out of the bathroom. He was about 3 inches taller than I, I'm 6 even, he wasn't overly muscled bound, but you could tell he spent a lot of time toning up his body. I could see he wasn't cheated in the man hood department, well formed and cut. Like it matters, but then he was naked. Jenifer came out of the bedroom in a robe breaking my moment of shock.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed.

The black guy just said "Hey, I didn't know she was involved with anyone, guy. She never said a word!" He seemed rather apologetic and Jen was still tying off her robe, red silk, very sexy.

I was trying to recover and be strong so I said "Dude, you should get the fuck outta here!" I added a "Jesus Jen..."

She cut me off. "Wait a minute, you can not throw out Jeff; this is my house" she said. "You got some nerve Joe"

I stammered "Look, I thought we were exclusive, geez Jen."

She turned totally cold on me and said "Maybe you should leave"

I suddenly remember why I had come home early "Look, I stopped by because the ATM card isn't working, I can't get to my money."

Jen smiled, "I know, I turned it off. You should go, me and Jeffrey got things to do."

Then Jeff pipes in "Maybe I should go, you two obviously have an issue here."

"You don't have to go anywhere Jeff this guy don't own me and I will not be pushed around, wait until he finds out I drained the account..." She laughs. I looked at her like you're kidding and ran down stairs to the kitchen and grabbed my laptop and went out the front door. I sat in my car and looked up the bank account. Sure enough everything was gone and I had nothing. On top of that, all my stuff was in the house. I was in a dilemma. On one hand, I could just start the car and get the hell out of there, but everything I owned was in the house, plus she took every cent I had, where was I going to go?

I got out of the car and went up to the door; I could see her and "Jeff" standing inside peering out the window. I tried the door, naturally it was locked. I knocked softly.

"What do you want?" Jen sneered.

"Look Jenifer, all my stuff is in there, I don't have any money, I just wanna get a few things and I'd really like my money so I can find a place." I say as nice as possible. I was fuming, but knew I was beaten. She really had me over a barrel.

"First off, you have no right to speak to my guest like you did; secondly, this is all mine and I can do what I want with it! But, I understand your predicament, so if you apologize, I'll let you back in."

I was aghast. Why should I apologize because she couldn't keep it in her pants? So the guy was attractive, big deal. I wasn't so bad, I stayed in average shape, played ball when I could and ran for fitness. I was pretty good in the sack, too and I wasn't small by any means, he was bigger, but not by too much.

"Look, I'm sorry for losing my temper, but I never expected this." I say.

"That's not very convincing and you are deflecting, joey, now try to be more convincing or you stay out!" Jen knew she had me.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry for losing my temper; may I please come in to get my things?" I tried to beg.

"Not bad, take your pants off and get on your knees, I don't want you trying something stupid" She ordered.

"Please Jen, my pants??? I'm not going to do anything stupid"

"Take them off or forget it, you've already displayed anger and I don't want any funny business...underpants too, maybe you'll learn to quit arguing."

I could tell she meant it and I really needed to get back inside, I had a stash of cash I kept for emergencies. I take my pants and underwear off and fold them neatly,

"Now request to enter my home, joey"

"Please Jen, may I come in" it came out so natural it startled me.

She opened the door and I start to get up with my clothes in my hand. "Uh huh, leave the clothes and stay on your knees." She demanded. I do as she says and knee walked my way in, I felt like such a fool, I was also getting an erection from the nakedness. She closes the door behind me and locks it, I was trying to think why she'd do this and I look at Jeff who's just wearing his bikini cut underwear, he bulged in it. Why I even thought of that I can't explain.

"You like the way you are, joey?" Jen asked me looking at my semi erect penis.

"No" I said, "it's just the nakedness"

"Hmph, I bet." She responded with a little laugh.

"Can I get my things now Jen, Please!" "Impatient...I think you better apologize to Jeff, he's quite stunned by your behavior, you were very impolite to him earlier."

"Please Jen, I was shocked, I didn't know you had taken another man, I'll gladly leave, just let me get my things and give me my money, please..."

"Joey, I've been nice up to this point, quit acting like a little bitch and apologize to Jeff or you can go!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I mean she was fucking the guy and I was innocent here. I also knew I had no where to go with out money and my things. I took a deep breath and looked up at him, I swallowed, "Jeff, sorry for my behavior earlier." I said, very aware that my dick grew a little.

Jen walks up to Jeff and whispers in his ear loud enough for me to hear "I told you, he likes it" she smiled. "I don't think Jeff is convinced, bitch, maybe you should be a little more polite, you know address him like a man."

I sighed, taken aback by being called bitch, but figuring this should be it, I say this and she'll let me out of this. "Sir, please forgive me for being rude earlier, it's inexcusable and I regret it."

"Well done" Jen says, while Jeff smirks at me, "You like kneeling before me don't you?"

"Excuse me?" I say and realize I am completely erect now; Jen sees me looking at myself and starts laughing,

"Oh my God, he's hot for you, Jeff! Looks like you got yourself an admirer!" They both laugh adding to my humility, I hung my head.

"Awwww, don't be ashamed, Jeff is hot, I don't blame you for getting hard, bitch." She laughs. "Now, your things...what are willing to do for your things...oh and don't forget Daddy, if he finds out about you cheating on me, you could lose your job! You're fucked!" Jenifer had thought this out and I never saw it coming.

I was devastated. I mean how does someone plan something like this for six months, or did she just think of it. I had no idea and it really didn't matter. I couldn't lose my job. I mean, I moved here for a reason, I was at the end of my rope and her father had taken a chance on me. I was doing well too, that's the thing. I didn't want to lose my job either. "You cheated on me!" I said.

She slapped me across the face, "Maybe you should just leave then, I'll call Daddy and let him know you are coming back to work and how you've treated his daughter."

"Ok ok, Jenifer, I'm sorry, I can't lose my job, seriously. I'm sorry."

Jenifer smiled, a sinister smile, but a smile. "How sorry are you? I mean, not only did you interrupt me, you interrupted Jeff. He's not leaving here with blue balls, bitch." I did not comprehend this...at first. But the deafening silence gave me time to think it out.

"Wait a minute Jen, I'm no fag, you know that. You can't expect me to...well whatever you're thinking, I can't do that!" I pleaded.

"Whoa, you really know what I'm thinking? I was just suggesting that you, well, take care of him. I mean I'm not doing THAT. You already know I don't do that." Jen replies.

I just shake my head no. I couldn't even speak. "So, you want Jeff to do anal to you? You really are gay. I knew it." She says.

"Jenifer, please, you know I am not into that. Don't force me to do that. Seriously, I don't know what I did to you, but I am really sorry. You can have what ever you want and you know it. Please not that."

"Ok, ok, you gonna cry, bitch? Is that it? Tell you what; all you have to do is kiss it. But you have to ask nicely. And I'll let you have your things and you can go. All right?"

"Jen...please, just let me leave..."

"No, you have to do this one thing, it's not much and Jeff will know how sorry you are and I'll be happy to give you what you want and you can go." She seemed very convincing and I could tell she wasn't budging. Plus, by this time I was so hard from the humiliation that I was sure I was going to burst.

She even pointed it out saying "I think you are definitely interested in Jeff by the looks of things."

I mumbled something about being naked still, but I don't think anyone was buying it.

Jeff just stood there, like Adonis. The guy was cut.

"Ask him, bitch!" Jen was really into this.

I blurt out "Can I kiss it?"

And Jen really got irritated, "Not like that!" She slapped me again.

I was stunned, she never hit me before today and it really got my attention. I never expected it.

"Sir, may I kiss your pee...dick, please?" I asked, a little disgusted but proud I didn't follow through with saying penis, again.

Jeff just smiled, "Go ahead, bitch." Ugh, him too...I leaned forward and kiss the front of his underwear, hoping this was the end.

"Ha ha, you two are really funny, does that do it for you, Jeff?" Jen asks.

"Hell no, I don't know what the bitch is thinking. He asked I said yes. I didn't say he could kiss my underwear." With that Jeff pulls down his underwear letting loose his black dick. He step right up to my face letting it hang between my eyes.

"My word! Look how hard he is Jeff, he loves that thing!" Jen said adding to my humiliation. I tried not to look at it, but it was really taking up all the space in front of my eyes. I heard the shutter of a camera and snapped my head to see Jenifer snapping photos. "Guys at your work are going to love these, joey. You and your new friend are very photogenic" She giggled.

"Jen! Please..."

"Shut up, bitch, and beg to kiss Jeff's dick!" I started begging, I still don't know what came over me, maybe the threat of blackmail or whatever, but I begged.

"Please Sir, let me kiss your dick, please."

"Is that all you wanna do, bitch, just kiss it?" He was definitely enjoying this. "I can tell you wanna do more, look at that puny dick of your's" Now, my dick is not puny, but he was bigger.

I was also hard as a rock and totally fixated. "No Sir, I wanna suck on it" I said.

Jen was like "I knew it, I knew he was a cocksucker! Suck him off, bitch! Suck your Master's big black dick!"

I couldn't believe what had happened and I didn't wait to think it out. I took Jeff in my mouth and start sucking his black cock for all I was worth.

Jeff grabbed my head and started to guide my mouth around his cock directing me on how to please him. Jen was still calling me a cocksucker and telling me how I was now Jeff's bitch. I was still so hard from all of this that I didn't care. She started barking commands like lick his balls and stuff, adding bitch to every sentence. I am not going to lie; I was very aroused and heeded every word. I mean I didn't have a choice here, but it wasn't so awful and at least I didn't get anally raped.

At one point Jen started asking "Do you want your Master to cum in your mouth, bitch?" At this time Jeff had both hands on my head face fucking me, I couldn't even answer, but I tried to say no and all that came out was mmmmph mmph. Jen laughed her ass off.

Jeff pulled out and said "Do you want me to, bitch?" I looked up at him while he was rubbing his dick across my face.

"No Sir, please don't" I said.

He was like "Ok, no problem", as he stuffed his black cock back in my mouth. His pace had quickened, too. I could feel that monster swelling in my mouth. He grabbed my hands and placed them on his ass and grabbed my head again yanking me into him. Ordinarily, I would have gagged I'd think, but for some reason he just slid into my throat, with my hands on his ass I could feel him clinch. His dick spasmed in my mouth as he unloaded. Jenifer was near tears with laughter, but still taking pics and saying evil stuff, like "swallow it bitch!" Jeff didn't let go of my head until he knew I had.

"There," he pulled out, "good job, bitch."

My head just hung in shame (guys lie), I didn't know what to say or do. I mean, I had just sucked another man's dick, I was beside myself, but leave it to Jenifer...

"Hey bitch, thank your Master for allowing you to suck his cock, sheesh, do I have to tell you everything?" she said, waving the camera in face.

I knew what that meant, but Master, did I really have to call him Master? I didn't take any chances, "Thank you Master for allowing me to suck your cock, Sir."

"No problem, bitch, you'll be better next time." He grabbed his dick and slapped me in the face with it.

"Now clean it up, bitch" Jenifer demanded.