The Breaking of Alice Continues

Story Info
Mistress takes Alice for a night out.
1.6k words
4
8.5k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress was pleased that Her first steps in breaking Alice went much better than expected. She decided to continue on with his training as a boi slut. At the next appointed cleaning day She removed Alice's plastic cage and replaced it with a smaller metal cage. The added weight would be a constant reminder that his cock no longer was his, rather it belonged to Her to use or not as she saw fit. Next She took permanent markers and wrote cum on one thigh and slut on the other. Then on his lower back she wrote Ass Whore. She wanted Alice to get used to seeing the words as she eventually intended on having them tattooed there. She then took the leather hood and slid it over Alice's head, making sure the gag was in place. Satisfied that he could not see or scream out She tightened the laces and tied it in place. Laying him down She tied Alice's hands off to the headboard.

Opening the kit on the nightstand She donned the gloves and removed two large sterile needles. She then took one of the wipes and cleaned Alice's nipple. Taking an ice cube She set it on the nipple for a few moments. Taking one of the needles She positioned it and pressed it through his nipple. He stiffened and cried out into the gag. Satisfied the hole was large enough She slip a starter stud through the nipple and secured it. Wiping the blood off, She repeated the steps on the other nipple. Once they healed She would replace them with little gold hoops, perfect decoration for Her slut. Sitting back for a moment She admired Her handy work. Not only would they give the bitch that slutty look, they would make a great place to hang weights or to attach the TENS.

She removed the hood. Alice's face was tear soaked. Mistress stroked his brow. "You do want to be My gurl don't you?". He nodded yes. Wiping the tears She iced the earlobe on his single unpierced ear. Grabbing another needle She quickly pierced the lobe and added a stud. He sniffled and Mistress cooed "It will be alright slut, a real gurl has two earrings, not just one." Mistress decided once healed She would buy two sets of hoops so the sluts tits and ears would match.

Slipping a ball gag into the sluts mouth and securing it, Mistress started the next step, waxing his body smooth. Starting with his lower stomach She applied the wax and used the pads to strip his body clean. Once the stomach was done She did his pubic area and thighs. She continued until he was smooth, soft, and hairless. Slowly She was breaking Alice down and changing him into Her little whore. It will be fun to be able to dress him and add matching jewelry for the "dates" Mistress intended to invite over for them.

She undid the cuffs and sat him up. Turning to her dresser She found the pair of panties She had ordered for him. She handed them to him and told him to put them on. He did as told, sliding them up in place. Mistress then handed him a pair of tight black stretch slacks. He put them on and stood for Her. The panties were padded and suddenly Alice had an ass and rounded hips. Once his nipples healed, with the padded bra and falsies he would have the rounded shape of a girl.

After a couple weeks of treatments Alices nipples and ear healed to a point where Mistress was able to change out the studs for little gold wire hoops. Once done She told Alice to dress. She handed the items to him one by one, first the padded panties, next a pair of fishnet stockings then a pair of black, tight spandex shorts and a low cut blouse. She admired the effect so far, with the cage there was no visible bulge in the front. Next came a sheer black bra with fitted falsies, then a tight black low cut blouse. Adjusting the boobs a bit the effect was almost complete. She added a short blond wig and started his makeup.

She took a pair of "lip plumpers" a sort of a suction cup device and applied them to his lips. The suction would pull at the lips making them more full and fuckable. After a few minutes satisfied with the look She applied dark red lipstick. The plumpers and the dark red made his lips stand out. Finishing up with blush and eyeshadow with sparkles She was pleased with the outcome. Adding a pair of silver platform heels Alice now stood almost 6' 2" and was very much passable as a slut. She added a simple silver necklace that said "BITCH" on it. The transformation was complete. In the dim light one would be hard pressed to tell that Alice was anything but an extra tall whore.

Mistress decided that they should go out for a bit. She had heard of a local club that might be receptive to Alice. She and Alice got into Her car and left. Alice knew better then to ask where they were going. It was dark and he was comfortable in how he was dressed. They drove for a bit as Mistress checked the GPS. After travelling through several streets unfamiliar to Alice, She pulled up to a darkly lit night club and shut off the car. "We are here." She said.

Mistress walked up to the door with Alice behind. They entered and Mistress led Alice to a corner table and told him to sit. She ordered Herself a soda and even though She knew Alice did not drink, She ordered him a vodka and OJ, figuring it would loosen him up a little. She surveyed the room as Alice lit a cigarette, noticing that there were several men eyeing them. She also noticed that Alice's hands were shaking a bit and was glad She ordered what She did. She also bet that he was nervous enough that he would not even notice.

Mistress noticed that in the dim light his makeup set him off, lipstick and nails matching in color and it gave his greenish eyes a sparkle that stood out. An older man approached the table, and asked Mistress "You two new here?" as he eyed Alice. Mistress nodded and said, "I have been by here and decided to bring my new gurl here and show her off a little." Alice sipped his drink as he leaned back in his chair, his bra pushing out the front of the blouse, showing the cleavage. Mistress looked around and noticed others eyeing Alice's ass and legs. Nodding to herself She figured that this could be an interesting evening.

Noticing that Alice had finished his drink, Mistress signaled for the waitress and ordered them each another. The waitress returned with the drinks and waved off payment, saying "A gentleman over there has taken care of these." pointing off to the left. As Alice sipped his drink Mistress noticed that he had indeed loosened up a bit, looking around the room and smiling. The first man wandered off only to be replaced by another, just a bit younger. Mistress indicated that he should sit. Taking a seat between them he introduced himself as Ron. Mistress nodded and said "I am Vix and this is Alice." Alice smiled and nodded, the drinks having had the desired effect.

After a few minutes of small talk between Ron and Mistress Ron leaned forward and whispered to Mistress "Lesbians?" Mistress chuckled and said "In a manner of speaking. This is Alice's first time out dressed sort to speak and I wanted to make it at a place where he would fit in and be comfortable. He is My slut."

Ron nodded and said "He looks nice. And you are right everyone is welcome here. That was the whole purpose of the bar, to have place where Masters, Mistress's Subs, slaves, gay and straight have a place to go and meet others of a like mind."

Alice noticing the intense conversation leaned back and finished his second drink. He took out a cigarette and before he could light it Ron leaned over and lit it for him, his hand brushing against the back of Alice's. Alice whispered a thank you and inhaled deeply. "Such nice people here" Alice thought. He also noticed that there seemed to be other gurls like him.

Ron leaned into Mistress again and whispered "If you would like perhaps I could help you show Alice off to the others?" Mistress nodded in agreement. Ron leaned over to Alice and said, "Care to dance?", Alice blushed and nodded. Ron took his hand and led Alice to the floor. The music was slow and Ron led like a gentleman. Alice could feel the eyes on him as they danced. Alice was shaking inside but smiled and tried to relax.

When the dance was over Alice whispered "Thank you" as Ron led them back to the table. Once seated Alice looked around and noticed he was getting several admiring glances. Ron looked at Mistress and grinned. "My job is done here", he said and strolled off.

Several of the others stopped by and chatted with them. Mistress led the conversation and Alice mainly nodded and smiled. As the night went on Alice was asked to dance several more times as Mistress watched. That gurl is going to be a hit here, She thought.

Mistress let about 30 more minutes go by, She leaned over and told Alice, "Time for us to go." Alice gather up his purse and rose to follow Mistress out. In the car Mistress said, "That went well, once you loosened up and relaxed. I was pleased with your actions and as a confidence builder for you I would call tonight a ten. Next time we will find a place where the guys can take turns picking you up."