The Breaking of Allison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,169 Followers

"I mean I've never done anything like this before." As she said it Allison lowered her eyes, putting the lip out a little bit. She lightly ran her nails back down his arm.

"And I have to say you are quite sexy." She squeezed his arm. Damn it did feel good she thought. "So why don't we go into your bedroom, and you can lie back while this bad little girl make it all up to you."

Allison moved her hand to his face. Mark leaned into it closing his eyes as she rubbed his cheek.

"Yeah, that's it," She cooed, "Just let me take good care of you. We can forget all this rough stuff and just have a good time. I'm so much more fun when I'm playful." She gave him the full power of her green eyes and pout, "Yes? Please sir?"

At that Allison removed her hand from his face, lowered her head, closed her eyes and waited. A moment later Mark's hand gently touched the side of her face. Allison opened her eyes smiling at him as she rubbed her cheek into his hand. Mark's hand quickly shifted from her cheek to her chin. Holding it he tilted her head up so their eyes were only inches apart.

"You're a very attractive woman Allison. I'm sure to the frat boys you're something special but to me you're just another proud whore who doesn't know her place."

"I'm willing to learn sir." Allison began "I..."

Mark squeezed her chin harder.

"Telling me you like them younger, well of course you do Allison. "You like them younger because their more controllable, because they've barely gotten their little cock's wet and they melt when they see a woman who's older and knows how to dress. You love it because you think you're more than they can handle." The smirk came back. "Truth is they're all you can handle."

With that Mark let her chin go and stepping back put his hand on the door knob.

"Allison Saunders do you enter this room of your own free will?"

Here we go. Allison thought to herself taking a deep breath she looked him in the eye.

"Yes."

Mark pushed the door open gesturing her in. With one final look into his eyes Allison stepped passed him into the room.

"Goddamn it's hot in here." She exclaimed. The thermostat on the wall just inside the door read 96. "Where's the air?"

Mark pushed her in the back sending her forward a step so he could close the door behind them.

"You're comfort is of no concern to me." He told her. "Go stand before the bed."

Allison turned her head away from the wall and for the first time saw the room she had entered.

"Oh shit." She whispered under her breath.

Although it was daylight the room was full of shadows the only light coming from two huge candelabras one on each nightstand. The bed itself was an enormous four poster, the columns of which appeared to have carvings similar to those on his door. As Allison approached the edge of the bed she saw her reflection. The headboard was mirrored and as she stared she could see her back as well reflected in the mirror on the opposite wall over the bureau.

Allison saw Mark behind her his back was to her but she could see his face his eyes were closed and his lips were moving as if he were speaking or judging by the room chanting to himself. Looking up she saw the ceiling over the huge bed was mirrored. Lowering her head Allison could now see there were paintings over each set of candles both appeared to be visions of hell. Standing there Allison was aware that she had already begun to sweat.

"Turn around." Mark told her. Allison did as he said and stood looking at his back. Then noticed he was watching her in the mirror in which she could see his front but her back in the other one, the effect was confusing.

"Take your clothes off and sit on the edge of the bed." He said without turning to look at her.

Allison hesitated then sliding the straps of the dress over her shoulders let it drop to the floor. Looking into the mirror she noticed he was looking down at something not even watching her. She quickly removed her bra then sliding her thong off sat on the bed.

"So much for foreplay."

"Did I tell you to speak?" He asked still not looking over.

"No."

"From this point on you speak when spoken to, and when you do speak it will only be to answer me understood?"

"Yes sir."

"Yes Master."

"Yes master." She corrected herself putting extra emphasis on the word Master.

Mark turned, and his hand moving faster than Allison could react to pinched her left nipple.

"Ow!" She yelped.

"Mind your tone whore." Mark told her turning back to the mirror.

As she watched Mark took his shirt off. He was sweating as well, his muscular back glistening with it, Allison would have thought it sexy if his entire back wasn't covered with an enormous tattoo of some type of half man half goat thing. No, as Allison thought about she knew exactly what it was. Back in college she had done a paper on Satanism for psych class it was a Baphomet. With a sinking feeling in her stomach Allison realized this was a sick individual.. Mark kicked his shoes off and then spoke;

"Close your eyes."

"Yes master." Allison could feel him approach her, felt something slip around her neck.

"You're a very proud little whore Allison, but I will change that very shortly, open your eyes."

Allison did so seeing in mirror the black leather dog collar around her neck. Mark stepped in front of her, dangling from his hand was a chain link dog leash.

"It's time you were taught your place." He clicked the leash to the collar and taking a step back pulled on it hard.

"To your knees slut."

Not that she had a choice; he had pulled hard enough to yank her off the bed. Allison fell to her knees. Mark stepped back up to her and stood waiting expectantly. Knowing what he wanted Allison reached out to unsnap his jeans. Mark reached down with both hands pinching her nipples getting another yelp out of her.

"Since when does a fucking whore not ask her Masters permission?"

Allison swallowed hard. Her hair was already sticking to her neck and that last pinch had really hurt. Just play along she told herself.

"Master, would you allow me the privilege of removing your cock, so that I may please you."

"Like you've ever pleased anyone other than yourself, but go ahead I'll let you try."

Allison hesitated for a moment making sure her tone would be right.

"Thank you, my Master is to kind."

Unsnapping his jeans Allison began to unzip them thinking that if she had to well then she would show him how good she was. Allison reached in to grab his cock but Mark slapped her hand away pulling it out himself.

"Oh, damn." She whispered.

To say Allison had seen her share of cocks over the years would be an understatement, but the one in front of her right now was easily the biggest. It was huge, long and thick, damn thick. Allison wrapped her hand around it her fingernails barely touching, it occurred to her this thing could hurt. Noticing the look on her face Mark smirked.

"What's the matter? Been playing with the boys so long you forget what a real one looks like?"

"My Master is very impressive." Allison replied. She wasn't lying. She licked her lips slowly then remembering her part;

"It would be my pleasure if my..."

"Oh just shut up and suck it." Mark snapped grabbing the back of her head and shoving her face forward.

Allison opened her mouth and took it about halfway down. Mark let her head go as she started sucking him in, and out as far as she dared. Allison wasn't sure if she could take him all the way, as it was her mouth was full and there was plenty of him left. Allison kept her eyes turned down as she blew him. After a couple of minutes he sighed;

"That's better." He said softly. At that Allison looked up making a little noise in her throat thanking him for his approval. It was the wrong move.

"That wasn't a compliment you fucking slut!" He said. "It's just better than listening to your talking. Now stop playing and suck it, you know? Like you know what you're doing?"

Allison put her eyes back down, and picking up the pace also started stroking with her hand. After a couple of minutes at which point Allison began to wonder if he was even close to cumming. Mark said;

"You're fucking pathetic, do I need to do this myself?"

Reaching down Mark roughly grabbed the back of her head and holding it still started fucking her mouth. Allison opened wider to take more of it, but he was pushing in deeper. Afraid she was going to gag she put her hands on his hips to try to stop him. Another wrong move, Mark let go of her head. This time her nipples didn't just get a pinch but a vicious twist that would have caused her to yell had her mouth not been stuffed with his cock.

"How dare you touch me!"

Mark grabbed her hands and pinning them in one of his expertly wrapped the leash around them several times then pulled up holding her arms over her head with one hand. The other grabbed a handful of hair close to her scalp causing more pain. He tipped her head back while putting one leg up on the bed to force his huge prick down at a deeper angle then shoved it all the way down.

With her head at that angle and her mouth stretched to the limit, Allison was being forced to take him to the limit. Mark was fucking fast and hard, to the point she could feel her eyes watering, all the while holding her arms up so high her shoulders were starting to hurt. Oh god she thought please just cum.

"Look at you, you fucking pig! On the floor getting face fucked, and loving it. Don't let the boys do this do you?"

Allison stared up at him through her watery eyes, and tried to shake her head to answer.

"Did I tell you to fucking move?" She shook her head again. Oh fuck! She thought as soon as she had done it. Tricked at her own goddamn game.

"Proud and disobedient." Mark said letting go of the back of her head. "Fine then pay the price."

Mark pinched her nose shut. Allison froze; her eyes bulging was he kidding? To make it worse he started fucking her mouth again. It's a scare tactic. She told herself, but he had caught her before she could take a breath and she was already starting to panic.

"Look at me!" He snapped.

Allison turned her eyes up to him again. At this point she had no doubt she looked scared. Mark looked into her eyes smiling coldly. Allison couldn't breathe; she heard a high pitched whine and realized it was her whimpering. Her blood was rushing to her head and her vision blurred. She tried to say cease around his cock but couldn't, he felt her try to speak though and letting her nose go also released her arms pulling his cock from her mouth.

"What was that?" He asked his smile widening.

Allison fell forward onto her hands and knees gasping. That's enough! Nothing was worth this bullshit he could have made her pass out or worse. She looked up with every intention of saying the word then telling him to go fuck himself. That was until she saw the expectant smirk on his face.

"Were you trying to tell me something whore?"

Allison stared at him feeling her anger rise. Fuck him. Taking another couple of breaths, she looked him in the eye and spoke;

"I was simply trying to thank you for teaching me a valuable lesson Master."

Mark gave a slight nod as if approving of her decision to continue. Reaching down he unwrapped the leash from her hands and unhooked it from the collar, grabbing her shoulders he pulled her up to her feet. Damn he's strong she thought. Mark looked at her shaking his head.

"That was a good answer Allison. Too bad your eyes weren't telling me what your mouth was. Oh no, Allison that look won't do, not at all. Let's try again."

With no warning he wrenched her shoulders spinning her completely around. Allison tripped and would have fallen had he not caught her; by the back of her hair. Another red hot stab of pain went through her scalp as he used her hair to turn her rest of the way and shove her into the bed. The bed was set high and Allison was bent over just past her waist, she was now facing the headboard mirror and watching him step up behind her realized the bed was exactly the height of his cock.

Taking that cock Mark put it on her ass, the tip stopping just shy of the cats eyes tattoo at the small of her back.

"Nice tattoo." He said softly.

"Thank you Master."

"The bright color looks good on your sickly skin. Don't you agree?"

Allison knew something was coming but had no choice.

"My Master is right of course."

"Good. Then let's add some more."

Mark reached all the way up and brought his hand down in a vicious slap that sounded like a shot in the quiet room.

"Oh god!" Allison cried out. Oh that stung.

"See doesn't that look better?"

Reaching forward he pulled Allison by the hair bringing her face up to look into the mirror Mark stepped to the side so she could see her ass in the opposite mirror. The right cheek was sunburn red with a huge welt the shape of his hand already rising on it. Allison winced not just at the sight of it, but the fact it was also still stinging.

"Of course Master."

"What no thanks?"

Mark whipped the same hand back around catching the left side of her ass backhanded.

"Thank you!" She yelped. In the mirror Mark rolled his eyes;

"Thank you master. Let's try again." He slapped her again.

"Thank ..oww!"

Mark proceeded to deal her a series of short quick slaps. They came faster than she could count, each one stinging more than the one before, and adding to the overall pain. After several of them Allison began crying out;

"Thank you Master! Thank you oh thank youuuuu!"

The last one ended in a whimper as he dealt her a particularly hard one. Finally he stopped and Allison let her head drop to the bed panting she could feel the cheeks of her ass throbbing. Mark grabbed her hair pulling her head up again.

"Did I say look away? Do I need the leash?"

"No Master."

Mark began to slap his cock on her ass hard enough to make it sting more. Then taking it he put the head at her pussy and pushed in just a little.

"You don't seem that wet. Do I not excite you?"

"Of course! My Master is quite attractive I.. ohhhhh!!!" Allison gasped as he slammed his prick all the way in.

"Don't bother, it just would have been easier on you if it were wet." He told her.

Oh my god! Was he deep Allison thought, her pussy had never felt so full. Mark held it there for a minute then once again grabbing her hair said;

"Put your hands behind your back."

Allison did and winced as when she put her hands back she was being held up by her hair. Mark once again grabbed her wrists in one hand. Pulling back on her arms, as well as her hair Allison was lifted up off the bed, just her sore nipples rubbing on the sheets. Once in that position Mark slid his cock most of the way out, paused for moment then began fucking the shit out of her.

"Oh, ow!" Allison tried not to make any noise but couldn't help it.

His cock alone was hurting her never mind her shoulders and the pulling of her hair.

"What no thank you for allowing a filthy slut like you to have the pleasure of my cock?" He asked. Before she could reply Mark let go of her hair to slap her ass again hard.

"Ow! Th.. thank you M-Master!" Allison stammered out as he started fucking her even harder.

He had pulled her higher by her arms so that he was entering at an even deeper angle. Was he ever going to cum? Trying a different tactic Allison forced herself to start mixing in small sounds of pleasure in between the groaning and thanking him.

"Yeah you like that big cock you little pig?"

"Y-yes Master. I'm glad that my Master has chosen to fuck me with his beautiful... uh!" She grunted as he really reared back and slammed her.

"You think I want to fuck you? I'm only dirtying my cock in your disgusting pussy because I got sick of that pathetic attempt at a blow job you were giving me!"

"I'm s-sorry Master." Allison groaned out then followed it with a moan a real one this time.

She was getting used to him at this angle and despite the pain in the rest of her body was beginning to enjoy his huge cock stuffing her she had never been fucked this hard. Never mind his control, as he was still showing no signs of even being close to cumming. Mark pulled her back even more to the point she was almost standing.

Facing the mirror she could see he had leaned back and had one arm braced on the bureau behind him and was himself at an angle driving his hips up into her while still holding her up. The muscles in both his arms were bulging impressively their bodies were slicked with sweat Allison let out another moan.

"Oh, thank you Master." She whispered almost meaning it.

"Yeah you like that my little whore?"

"Oh yes!" Allison cried out, the fact that she did was making it easier to stay in character.

"Thank you Master."

"Well that's no good Allison. I'm supposed to be enjoying not you. Apparently I'm not being harsh enough on you and I haven't even cum yet so you're sure as hell not pleasing me."

Mark pulled himself out of her and stepped back. Allison was forced back with him as he was still holding her arms. As he held her Mark reached back and grabbed something from the bureau. Letting go of her arms he reached around. Watching in the mirror Allison's eyes widened and she groaned to herself as he attached a set of wicked looking nipple clamps to her. Mark turned the screws until she let out a low whimper.

"Does that hurt?"

"Yes Master." She hissed out between her teeth. Then yelped out loud as he gave the screws another turn.

"That's in case you were lying and this..." Allison cried out louder this time as he turned them again. "Is for not telling me you're sorry when I said I wasn't pleased."

"I'm sorry master!"

"From this point on anytime you act up I will give them a turn."

He grabbed Allison by the collar holding her head up so she was looking into his face in the mirror.

"Understood?"

"Yes Master." She answered immediately.

"Good. Trust me Allison you would be surprised how much they can be squeezed, so be a good little whore." He smiled coldly at her.

"Now you're going to crawl up onto the bed and lie on your back for me. Think you can do that?"

"Of course Master." Allison leaned onto the bed putting one knee up to crawl across it.

"Hold on." Mark said "I almost forgot something.

As he spoke Mark reached up to the column on the right and pulled a small silver chain. There was a click as a small door located in each of the four columns slid open. As they did a length of chain ending in a manacle fell out of each one onto the bed.

"Jesus Christ." Allison said softly. Then let out a cry that was close to a scream as he hauled off and gave her a wicked slap on her swollen ass.

"Never use that name in here!" He shouted at her. Reaching around her he gave each screw a turn.

"Oh I'm so sorry!!" She all but whined.

Allison was scared. During the time they had been here as nasty as he had been Mark had seemed calm and controlled, now looking at him in the mirror he looked crazy, the candle light reflecting in the mirror made his eyes look as if they were glowing.

"Now crawl your slutty ass onto the bed and roll over." He said.

Allison hesitated. He was sick. Really sick, if he chained her down she would be helpless. He had already tried to suffocate her. She closed her eyes, it was just a game. This guy was an attorney not a serial killer it was for show it...

"Crawl or quit." This was followed by another smack to her ass.

"Yes Master." Allison got her other knee up and crawled across the bed.

"Good little slut." Mark told her.

Allison went up almost to the headboard and turned over onto her back wincing as she let her weight go on her ass. Mark remained at the foot of the bed looking at the chain nearest him as if measuring. Reaching out he grabbed her ankles pulling her down to the middle of the huge bed. Letting go he picked up the manacle holding out his other hand.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,169 Followers