The Breaking of Allison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,029 Followers

"That hurts?" He asked her.

"Yes master." She winced as he started to work it back out.

"Well then this will really hurt." With that Mark pulled his cock out almost the entire length then slammed it in so hard that had he not held the leash she would have gone off the bed.

"Oh fuck!!" She screamed "God that hurts stop please!"

Mark kept fucking her not as hard as that thrust but fast enough as if it was her pussy. With each pump she squealed and whimpered. Oh she couldn't take this! Mark pulled on the leash so she was looking at the mirror his other hand grabbed a handful of her once again sweat soaked hair.

"Look at yourself." He whispered. "Tell me whore, are you still something special?"

"No Master." She got out between gasps.

He started fucking harder she was whining at this point one continuous whimper he was pounding in and out. Mark let go of her hair and reached onto the bed. A moment later Allison felt something between her legs, and then gasped as she felt the vibrator turn on. Mark pulled her hair again.

"The banner over the mirror, read what it says."

Allison looked where he said; there was a large tapestry across the top of the mirror that looked like old parchment across it in gothic lettering it said;

"Read it out loud!" He snapped slapping her ass.

"It is always by way of pain," Allison gasped out squealing between each word. "One arrives at pleasure."

"Marquis De Sade," Mark told her. "Now enjoy the journey."

Mark completely let loose brutally slamming his cock into her. Allison howled in pain. Her ass was on fire, tears were running down her face as he tore into her full force.

"No more!" She cried out. Mark continued ignoring her. Allison wailed in pain again, and started to say it;

"Ce- ce-" She looked up to see Mark smirking again. She froze staring back at him. Mark reached down, and after turning the vibrator all the way up started ripping into her again. Despite the pain Allison could feel her clit beginning to respond to the toy and even his pounding into her started feeling different.

"What was that whore?" He asked smiling at her.

Allison closed her eyes she had not allowed herself to be walked naked on a leash to quit now. No, he wouldn't get the satisfaction not like this anyway. She looked into his eyes.

"Go ahead slut I'm listening."

Allison felt something break inside of her.

"Oh yes!" She screamed. "Yes master! Oh thank you Master!!"

As she yelled he started fucking her even harder, but as the pain increased so did her bodies desire to cum. She could feel it starting in her loins her thighs shaking. "Pleasure and Pain" She thought. As her orgasm approached she continued to cry out;

"Thank you for showing me my place Master! Thank you for fucking this unworthy whore, for treating me like the fucking pig I am! For showing me my place! Oh oh oh!"

Allison began to cum, she couldn't believe how good her ass contracting around his cock felt. It must have felt good to him as well. Mark began to groan as he continued to fuck her. As Allison's orgasm continued to send spasms throughout her body, she watched him in the mirror. Mark was quite a sight, the muscles in his chest and arms were flexed out with the effort of slamming into her and he was glistening with sweat. More exciting was the look on his face, he was completely caught up in lust her screaming was like music to his ears and Allison sang some more.

"Oh god yes!! Thank you for wasting your beautiful cock on this ungrateful slut! Even though I'm not worthy please cum for me! Please cum all over this filthy whore!"

That put him over the edge. With a loud moan of his own Mark pulled his cock out, and squeezing it so he would not cum immediately rolled her over on her back and kneeling over her pushed his cock into her mouth squirting shot after shot of cum. Not caring it had just come from her ass Allison sucked hard taking every drop desperately hoping it was all he had left.

When he finished Mark sat back onto the bed panting, for the first time since this had started he seemed tired. Allison lied there face down still moaning her ass was on fire, her tits hurt everything hurt, she was dripping sweat, her breath coming in gasps. They stayed like that for several minutes. Finally Mark rose from the bed, grabbed her shoulder and rolled her onto her stomach. Walking over to the side of her head he grabbed her hair so that she faced the mirror.

"What do you see Allison?" He asked.

Allison hesitated knowing the answer would be very important she could not take anymore.

"I see a whore," She began as she stared at her reflection. Allison was a mess; her hair plastered to her forehead, eye shadow everywhere, and there were still tears on her cheeks from when he was fucking her ass. "I see a once proud whore who now knows her place."

"Good answer."

Mark reached over removing the cuffs from her wrists then untied her ankles. Allison simply let her arms and legs go limp she didn't think she could move. Mark returned to next to her head his cock which was still semi hard was right in her face. Allison groaned inwardly he can't want more. Mark seemed to be waiting she knew once again she had to be exactly right.

"Does my master wish me to please him by sucking his cock again?"

"What would do you wish to do Allison?"

"I have no will of my own" She whispered looking up at him. She was pouting but for real, her lip trembling.

"My only desires are my master's desires."

Closing her eyes Allison opened her mouth waiting for him. His cock was not put into her mouth and after a few seconds Allison opened her eyes. Mark was on his knees in front of her. With surprising gentleness he took her face in his hands.

"That's a very good answer Allison." He said quietly.

Leaning forward Mark kissed her on the lips softly, almost lovingly. Breaking the kiss he looked at her and said;

"Welcome to the club My Lady."

12