The Breaking of Dawn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam stopped playing with her nipples, and a moment later she felt his hot, wet tongue begin to slide across the sensitive buttons. Dawn gasped loudly at the surprise. “Oh, god,” she gasped. “Ple…please, Master Adam…please let your…your slave cum. Please let your…your slave cum, Master!”

“Yes, my slave. Master will save you,” Adam responded. Immediately Cathy slid a slim finger inside Dawn’s trembling cunt and began to massage her G-spot. Cathy’s well-trained tongue began to flick back and forth across Dawn’s engorged clitoris. Adam’s teeth bit down lightly on the redhead’s nipple, and Dawn’s head snapped back, mouth open in silent scream, as a string of the most powerful orgasms she’d ever known tore through her body like a blade. Everything went blinding white behind her eyes and reality splintered beneath her as her body went nova.

When the roller coaster ground to a halt at last, Dawn couldn’t move. She just lay, limp and exhausted, on the bed. Somebody was caressing her hair, and a soft pair of hands was gently stroking her body. At her side she could hear Adam, (Master Adam, she reminded herself) whispering softly to her. “You did so well, my slave. Your Master is very proud of you, Dawn. Tell your master; did Cathy make you feel very good?”

“Yes…Master,” she said, her voice stumbling over the unfamiliar wording. “Yes, Master Adam, she did.”

“And Cathy, my precious slave, your master is very pleased with your work. You have done very well.”

“Thank you, my loving Master,” Cathy answered.

Master Adam kissed Dawn gently on the lips. “Now, little Dawn, it is time for you to go home. Here, have some warm tea,” and a straw was touching her lips. She sipped greedily, feeling it burn as it went down her throat. Memory suddenly broke through the after-glow and she sputtered, spitting the last sip out. “That’s all right, slave,” Adam soothed her. “I don’t blame you being wary. But it’s just tea. Don’t have to drug you again.”

The red silk blindfold was lifted away. Dawn looked up to see Adam and Cathy looking down at her. They were both naked, except that Cathy wore a slender leather collar around her neck.. They smiled and began to unstrap her wrists. Cathy said, “We’re sorry we had to trick you, Dawn, but it was the only way to get you to open up. You’re not a prisoner. We won’t make you stay. But please hear us out first.”

Master Adam added, “You see, Dawn, we were certain that you had the soul of a submissive, if not an outright slave. But you were headstrong and would never have allowed that facet of your personality to come through. So we had to ‘break’ you just a little bit. Now, you can go home, unharmed. But if I’m right, then you enjoyed having a dominant control you. If you want to come back for the weekend, we can explore that further. Perhaps you’ll want to actually become my student and learn how to be a sub. You may find fulfillment as a slave that you’d never have found otherwise.”

“That’s what happened to me,” Cathy added. “I knew from early childhood that I wanted to belong to somebody, to have an owner instead of just a husband. But it wasn’t until I was in my late 20’s that I learned about this lifestyle. And it was Adam who nurtured and trained me. I’ve never been happier.”

“Suppose I call the cops on you? Tell ‘em you raped me?” Dawn asked.

“Wouldn’t do any good,” Cathy explained. “Except for the drug in your system, which is a common street drug we could argue you took on your own and tried to get us to enjoy with you, there’s no evidence. It would be your word against ours.”

“You won’t call the police, Dawn. I know you better than that. Maybe even better than you know yourself.” Then Adam was getting up. “Your clothes are on the dresser over there. Cathy will show you out. Thanks for coming,” he smiled. Then he went into the next room. Moments later they heard the shower start.

“Think about it, Dawn,” said Cathy as she retrieved Dawn’ clothes and handed them over. “What have you got to lose by coming back and seeing if you want to continue training? There’s nothing to be afraid of. Master won’t hurt you…unless you’re bad, of course.” Then she turned and showed Dawn her backside. Pale pink stripes were painted across the soft cheeks. “Master gave me a bit of a paddling while you were out. I neglected to turn the dishwasher on after dinner.”

Dawn hurriedly dressed. “Don’t hold your breath waiting for me to come back,” she icily answered. “Show me to the door, please.”

At the front door, Cathy grabbed her arm. “Thanks for coming for dinner, if nothing else.” Dawn hurried to her car and drove away into the night.

-8-

Two days later, Dawn was at work. Rhonda, the manager of the shop, came up to her during her break. “Hey, Dawn, Micki called in sick. Wanna work till close tonight?”

“Sorry, already have plans,” she answered.

Rhonda lifted an eyebrow. “Ooooh, goin’ out on a hot date? Do I know him?”

“I don’t think so,” Dawn said as her thoughts pictured the gym bag in the trunk of her car and the weekend’s worth of clean clothes it held. “His name’s Adam. He’s a college professor and he’s going to tutor me on some subjects I never studied before.”


“Well, sounds dull to me. But hey, have fun.”

“I will, Rhonda. I will.”

12