The Breaking of Hypergirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes glazed, Hypergirl waved weakly at the camera. "Good bye."

The witch walked over and switched the camera off. She turned to the heroine curled up on the bed. "Well dear, you certainly seemed to have fun!"

Hypergirl looked up through half-closed eyes. "Fuck you. Just let me go. Please."

"Oh Hypergirl, you do say the funniest things! Why would I ever let you go...?"

Chapter 3

Four hours had past. The witch had ordered Hypergirl to shower, dress and sit in the middle of the floor. Then she'd left.

Emma Porter sat and wept. Her life as a super hero was over. She'd been fingered, licked and fucked by a girl, on camera, for all the world to see. How could anyone respect her after that? How could she respect herself? Her pussy was sore from the massive strap on cock and its relentless pounding. The memory of the fucking kept creeping back into her mind and each time she felt a tiny spark of electricity down below. Her panties were still wet and she held her skirt down with one hand to hide her shame. The pendant seemed heavy around her neck.

The door opened and the witch stormed in carrying a small red bag in her hand.

"Hello whore."

"Fuck you."

"We've done that. It's time for something different." She plucked a small pink object from the bag. "This is an ear piece. It will let me speak to you while you are out on the street."

"Out on the street?!"

"QUIET. PUT IT IN YOUR EAR AND DO NOT REMOVE IT UNLESS I TELL YOU TO."

Hypergirl took the earpiece from the witch's outstretched hand and pushed it into her right ear. Mylanna took a second object from the bag. It looked like a plastic egg with a short wire hanging from the bottom.

"This goes in your pussy. PUT IT IN."

"What the fuck is that thing?!" Hypergirl picked up the egg with one hand and lifted her red skirt with the other. She pushed the egg into her moist panties and worked it into her pussy, using her fingers to push it right up against her G-spot. When she looked back the witch was holding a small remote control. She pushed a button and the egg sprang into life, vibrating with an intensity that took Hypergirl by surprise. "Fuck!" She clutched at her pussy and stared at Mylanna.

"That egg has 5 levels of power. That was level 1. You've probably noticed I've increased the output somewhat. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REMOVE IT. Now, I'm letting you go."

"What?!"

"I said you may go. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO HURT ME OR TELL ANYONE WHAT IS HAPPENING. I will be watching you with this." She held a small crystal ball.

She didn't need telling twice. Hypergirl lifted into the air and shot straight out through the roof and away. She wiped her eyes as she flew. She knew it wasn't over, but hopefully she could get help before the witch forced her to degrade herself further. The flicker of hope was extinguished by the words of the witch.

"Can you hear me, Hypergirl? ANSWER ME."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Ah, excellent. Then the game can begin. FIND A BUSY STREET AND LAND."

Hypergirl quickly identified a thronging main street in a nearby town and landed on the side walk. It was early evening and the town bustled with commuters and shoppers. She felt safer now she was no longer alone.

The egg clicked on.

Hypergirl's eyes widened as the vibrations hit. She checked around to make sure no one was looking, forgetting for a second that she was wearing her costume. Eyes turned to her from every direction. The egg clicked off as a middle-aged women walked towards her.

"Excuse me, Hypergirl," she said. She was grinning excitedly. "Hi I'm a big fan. Could you possibly sign this?" She held out a scrap of paper and a pen.

"Y-Yes, of course," she said, relieved at the normality of the request. The woman didn't seem to know what had happened to Hypergirl. Maybe the video hadn't been shown yet. Maybe there was still a chance to stop this! "Who shall I make it out to?"

"It's Mary-Anne," said the woman, still grinning. Hypergirl put the pen to paper and began writing. The egg clicked back on. The sudden jolt sent the pen scrawling across the page as Hypergirl took in a sharp breath. The woman looked concerned. "Are you OK, Hypergirl?"

"No... no... I'm... I'm sorry..." She thrust the pen and paper back at the women and walked quickly past her along the side walk. Her legs buckled as the egg clicked onto level 2 and she had to lean against a wall to steady herself. The earpiece crackled into life.

"Well Hypergirl, that was plain rude. That poor woman. GO BACK AND APOLOGISE." The heroine walked back to where the woman still stood, pen in hand.

"I'm... ahem.... I'm v-very sorry Mary-Anne", she said. The egg continued it's dance in her pussy, "I-I'm just a bit t-tired." She smiled as best she could. The woman looked relieved.

"Oh, no problem honey! It can't be easy being a superhero. Have you had a busy day?"

"Tell her!" laughed the witch, "TELL HER WHAT A NAUGHTY LITTLE GIRL YOU'VE BEEN!"

Hypergirl's face dropped. She looked around to make sure no one else was near, then leaned forward and whispered in the woman's ear:

"This m-morning... a woman... ah... a woman filmed me as I f-fingered my pussy. Then she...she put on a strap-on d-dick and gave me... the hardest fucking of my life."

The woman turned pale. "W-well I never," she said, "I thought you were such a nice girl, but you're nothing more than a common whore!" She gave Hypergirl a look of disgust, turned and stormed away.

The voice in her ear was still laughing. "Excellent! Excellent! Time for your reward!" The egg clicked to level three. Hypergirl cried out and dropped to the ground as her legs finally gave way. She sat sprawled on the floor with her head hung low, hair covering her face, moaning gently to herself. This was only level three and she could barely stand it. The intensity of the vibrations against her G-spot made her toes curl and she could feel the pressure of an orgasm building.

A small crowd was gathering around Hypergirl, curious as to what was happening. Some were holding camera phones. Oh no! Her breathing grew ragged, her eyes closed, the moans became small squeals of pleasure as she tried to hold them in. Please no, she thought, please no. Not here, not in front off all these people!

"TELL THE PEOPLE WHAT'S HAPPENING, Hypergirl."

"I'm coming," she whispered. Then louder "I'm coming! I'm fucking coming! Oh, God no!" She fought it until the last second, but that only made the inevitable orgasm more powerful. She curled up on the floor and the world faded as it took her.

A few moments later she began to return to her senses. The vibrator in her pussy had stopped for now. She lifted her head. More and more people were turning to look. She had to get off the street. There was a dark doorway about 10 yards away. She forced herself to her feet and with short, unsteady steps, Hypergirl made her way over, pushed the door open and stumbled inside.

Chapter 4

The room was dark and thick with smoke. Loud, thumping music played. At first Hypergirl thought she must have walked into a night club until she noticed the catwalk down the middle of the room where a half-naked girl was writhing around to the cheering of the crowd. Shit. She quickly turned to leave but was stopped by the voice of the witch.

"WAIT! Hah! Well isn't this perfect! I think we should hang around a while."

After perhaps three minutes the music died down. The girl picked up what little clothing she had started with and walked off stage. It was then that they noticed her."Holy shit! Is that Hypergirl?" All eyes turned to the super heroine stood in the corner of the room.

Another voice called out, "Hey Hypergirl, give us a show!" This comment seemed to meet with the approval of the crowd who cheered and whooped.

"Yeah!"

"Come on, Hypergirl!"

"Hell yeah! Let's see us some hyper titties!"

"You heard them. GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT."

Oh no. Hypergirl strode across the dark, stinking room and up the stairs to the stage. She took hold of the pole with both hands and began swaying her hips in time to the music. She tossed her long blonde hair from side to side and arched her back as she pushed her bosom up and down the cold metal pole. The moves got more erotic as Hypergirl thrust her hips faster and faster. She was expecting the vibrating egg to kick in at any moment and the anticipation alone was enough to keep her pussy throbbing slightly. A disgusting looking man stood up and called out the words she was dreading.

"Get that fucking top off, Hypergirl!"

Without breaking her stride, Hypergirl reached down and peeled off the blue Spandex top, cape attached. The crowd cheered and whistled at the sight of her beautiful tits bouncing in the stage lights. The pendant danced around on her chest. She tried not to look but every now and then Hypergirl would catch the eye of one of the jerks sat in the crowd and see the dark, lustful hunger within. It made her feel sick.

"Lose the skirt!"

Hypergirl slowly slid the red skirt down over her pert butt and kicked it away with one red boot. She had sometimes practised dancing at home in the mirror and her hot body was slowly sending the audience wild. She danced over to the side of the stage where a small, fat, bald man waved a $5 bill in her direction. She crouched down and he stuck it in her red panties, his sweaty fat hand staying there for several seconds too long. He stared at her breasts. "Play with your titties for me!" Hypergirl grabbed a tit in each hand and began massaging and caressing them to the music. Then she stood, walked back to the pole and began grinding her pussy against its hardness. It looked to all the world like she was fucking it and she threw back her head in mock ecstasy.

The song reached its conclusion and the club went quiet, the crowd not quite believing what hey had seen. Eventually a man at the back stood up. "Hey Hypergirl, how about you suck my dick!" The audience laughed. Hypergirl didn't. She looked straight at him and began walking across to where he stood. The man was about 40, maybe 5'4, skinny and dressed in a cheap suit. He smelt like stale beer and cigarettes. Pushing the tables aside, Hypergirl dropped to her knees in front of him and unfastened his belt and pants. Ignoring the voices of disbelief coming from the other patrons behind her, she reached into the man's boxers and pulled out his dick.

The cock wasn't particularly long or fat but it stank. For a few seconds Hypergirl knelt there and stared at it, feeling nauseous. "No," she said quietly, "no,no, no, I won't - " Then the witch's words echoed in her mind: GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT. She squeezed her eyes shut as she took the thing in her mouth. It tasted worse than it smelt and she nearly vomited. Somehow she managed to compose herself and began to move up and down it's length with her lips and tongue. It grew inside her mouth as the man groaned. Using one had to massage his hairy balls, Hypergirl brought the other hand up to the man's cock, working the shafting whilst she enveloped the head with her mouth. Faster and faster she worked, his disgusting pre-cum leaking out onto her tongue. The crowd cheered.

Click.

The egg in her pussy burst into life, more powerful than ever, and Hypergirl fell forward onto the stinking cock, sending it straight down her throat and making her choke. The man let out a deep groan and his hands grasped at her head. She pulled her head back away from the cock and cried out "Oh my fucking god!" Without really realising she was doing it she reached down and pushed a hand into her panties. Her pussy was already sopping wet and she could feel the egg vibrating even from the outside. Her fingers found their way inside. She moaned loudly.

After three or four minutes Hypergirl felt the man's balls tighten and she knew what came next. She closed her eyes tight and a moment later his throbbing cock pumped its evil-tasting cum into her waiting mouth and face. The shock made her lose concentration just long enough for her own orgasm to escape. It hit her like a steam train, knocking her to the floor where she lay for the next 5 minutes, writhing and whimpering as the aftershocks worked up and down her body.

Suddenly the lights went up. Hypergirl opened her eyes to see someone new standing over her. He began ordering people out of the club and she realised he must be management. The man threw her costume at her. "Put that on and get the fuck out!" He shouted. "What do you think this is, a mother fucking brothel?! You're gonna get me shut down you crazy bitch!"

Hypergirl hurriedly pulled on her clothes and ran out the door and into the street. She'd almost forgotten about the witch.

"Did you enjoy that?" said the voice.

"No," Hypergirl snivelled, "No I didn't."

"That's not what your pussy said!" said the witch, with a giggle. "Time for the last part of your slut training. COME BACK HERE."

Chapter 5

They were back at the warehouse. Hypergirl sat on a wooden stool. Mylanna stood before her picking through a clothes rail lined with various outfits.

"Hmmm," she said "What would suit a first-class whore like you....? A ha!" She pulled out a pretty black push-up bra and matching panties. "And this... and these... and some nice shoes.... there, perfect. SUPER WHORE, PUT THESE ON."

In a flash Hypergirl shed her now-dirtied costume and put on the clothes the witch had chosen. Over the lingerie she wore a simple, tight, white shirt, sheer black hold-up stockings and a black pencil skirt which reached just above her knees. Her shoes here also black - high-heeled but classy. Hypergirl was relieved at the lack of flesh on show. She actually felt quite elegant.

The witch reached up and undid the top few buttons of the shirt so that the heroine's generous cleavage was visible. She tied Hypergirl's hair up with a small, jewelled clip and finally placed a pair of thick-rimmed black spectacles on her face."The look is complete! My, aren't you a picture!"

Hypergirl spoke. "You said this would be the last part of my training. Did you mean that?"

The witch smiled a wicked smile. "Of course. One last lesson!"

Hypergirl could see the end in sight. Whatever she has planned, she thought, whatever she is about to put me through, it's almost over! With this thought her heart lifted slightly. "Please, let's just get this over with," she said.

"Very well. And just to get you in the mood..." The vibrator deep in Hypergirl's pussy clicked onto it's lowest setting causing her to flinch. "FOLLOW ME."

Hypergirl followed the witch out of the warehouse and onto the street. They passed a number of other pedestrians as they went and Mylanna would smile sweetly and say hello to each one. Hypergirl concentrated on not coming. After a half-hour they arrived at a dingy-looking bar. The witch stopped.

"I imagine you're nice and wet down there." Hypergirl could feel the juices seeping down her thighs. "TAKE THE EGG OUT AND GET RID OF IT." In a moment the egg was out. Hypergirl crushed it between her hands and let the remnants drop to the floor. It felt good to be rid of it. The witch held the door open and followed Hypergirl inside.

The bar was noisy with the chatter and laughter of drinkers. It was a dive. A pool table sat in the corner and an old jukebox pumped out "Born to Run". Nobody took much notice of the two girls as they walked over to a group of students sat in a booth near the door.

The witch turned to Hypergirl. "I have two rules for this evening. DO NOT SPEAK UNLESS IT IS TO ANSWER A QUESTION AND ANSWER ANY QUESTION TRUTHFULLY. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good." She turned to the students. "Hey guys, do you mind if we join you?"

The witch was dressed in a one-piece purple dress which clung to her body, showing off her beautiful curves to full effect. Her silky black hair hung loose about her shoulders and her bright red lipstick and pale complexion made her look like a 1950s film star.

The boys stared at the pair open-mouthed. Eventually the apparent leader of the group stammered, "Sure, please.... I'm Stuart," He shuffled up and Hypergirl sat down, followed by the witch. "So...er... what are your names, ladies?"

The witch smiled sweetly. "Well, I'm Sindy and this is my friend Emma." Hypergirl looked up from the table briefly. Stuart went round the table and introduced the rest of the group. He turned back to Mylanna.

"So what do you guys do for a living?"

"Emma's a secretary. In fact, she's my secretary. I'm her boss." She laughed to herself as she said this.

One of the guys looked at Mylanna, then to Emma. "So, what's she like as a boss? I bet she's a real slave driver, huh?"

"She certainly enjoys telling me what to do...." Her eyes flicked across to where Mylanna was sat, then back down.

"That's right!" grinned the witch. "Actually, Emma here has to do anything I ask. Isn't that right, honey?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Stuart laughed. "You guys are crazy!"

"Seriously!" protested Mylanna, "What would you like her to do?" The boy thought for a moment.

"Ah, shit, I dunno.... down that beer!"

The witch rolled her eyes in disappointment. "Is that really the best you can do? Oh well. Emma, DOWN THAT BEER".

Emma reached for the glass in front of her, picked it up and gulped it down in one. When she had drained the glass completely she wiped her mouth on the back of her hand and slammed it back down. The students smiled stupidly at her. Mylanna wasn't impressed. "Come on boys, surely you can do better than that? Look at her, she's a beautiful girl...." Emma looked around at boys, willing them to stay quiet. One of them spoke up. He was a geeky-looking 18-year old in a green shirt and blue jeans.

"Er... do you think... do you think you could show us your bra...?"

Mylanna shook her head. "For fuck's sake. GO ON, Emma". Very slowly, Hypergirl undid the buttons of the shirt one by one and pulled it open to display the silky black bra cupping her glorious tits. She leaned forward slightly and turned from left to right to give them all a good view. The pendant still hung in the crevice between them. The geek stared wide-eyed. "Wow."

"Guys, come on!" cried Mylanna, "Use your imaginations! Ask her what she did earlier today."

The geek looked up from her tits, visibly flustered. "Um, what did you do today?"

Hypergirl looked him directly in the eyes as she spoke. "First I masturbated while Sindy filmed me. After I came she licked my pussy and I came again. Then she fucked me with a strap-on and I came so hard it broke it my pussy." She could feel her cheeks burning with embarrassment. Her pussy was warming and throbbing gently at the memories. "After that I stuck a vibrator in my pussy and went into town. I had an orgasm in the middle of a busy street while a crowd watched me. Finally..... finally I went to a strip club. I took off my clothes and sucked a guy's dick in front of the whole club. I came again as he spunked in my mouth." She looked down at the table again. The students sat in silence, mouths hanging open.

"I'm bored. Emma, TAKE THE GEEK INTO THE TOILETS AND FUCK HIM. COME BACK WHEN YOU'RE DONE."

She stood up to let the heroine out. Hypergirl stood up, took the boy by the hand and dragged him off in the direction of the toilets. Inside she pushed him into a cubicle and down onto the toilet seat, locking the door behind her. Without a word she unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was already rock hard -- at least this wouldn't last long.

She pulled the skirt up over her butt, slipped off her panties and lowered herself down onto him. She was wet enough that his cock slid straight in. He let out a groan of pleasure as she began rocking back and forth, slowly increasing her speed. "Can I suck your tits?" he asked.

"No."

Before long the boy's eyes began to close, his groans grew louder and Hypergirl felt his hot load pumping weakly into her pussy. She stood up, slipped her panties back on and pulled down her skirt, smoothing it down with her hands.