The Breaking of Hypergirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy that?" asked the geek, looking up.

"No. No I didn't." She stormed out and returned to the booth. Mylanna moved to let Hypergirl take her seat.

"That was quick. What happened?" she asked.

"He couldn't keep up." The other students laughed as the geek slowly walked back and sat down. The witch looked at them.

"Can any of you losers show this girl a good time or what? It's really quite easy. Watch. Emma, TAKE OFF YOUR SKIRT AND SPREAD YOUR LEGS." Hypergirl unzipped the skirt and wiggled her hips as she slid it down past her butt and off. Then she lifted both feet up onto the table and spread her legs wide. Mylanna reached over, slipped a hand down the front of the heroine's panties and gently started rubbing her swollen clitoris. Hypergirl's eyes fluttered. The rubbing quickened with her breathing until the breaths became hoarse whimpers. She felt the fingers pushing her pussy lips apart and reaching inside.

"Oh fuck", she murmured. One of the students plucked up the courage to speak.

"Does that feel good, Emma?"

Between the moans she managed to force out an answer: "Yes....yes.... yes...." The orgasm was building inside her with each furious movement of Mylanna's fingers. Hypergirl's eyes closed and her chest heaved, making her tits look bigger than ever as they strained against the bra. Her hips started thrusting against the hand, pushing those magical fingers deeper into her wetness. Mylanna leaned over and kissed her sloppily on the lips as she came, then pulled her dripping fingers out of the twitching pussy and slipped them into the heroines hungry mouth. Hypergirl sucked them clean.

Mylanna smiled. "Was that a good orgasm, baby?"

"Yes...."

The boys were speechless. Eventually Stuart's voice broke the silence. "Um, can I have a go?"

The witch giggled. "Of course, Stuart! Emma, CLIMB OVER THERE AND DO HIM." Hypergirl climbed up onto the table on all fours and crawled across to Stuart. As she went Mylanna reached across and yanked the moist panties down past her knees and off. Hypergirl reached down, undid the boys jeans and pulled them down far enough to reveal his hardening cock.

Stuart started. "What, here?" he asked, looking around.

"Yes, here," panted the heroine. She turned around and lowered herself until she was sitting in his lap. The cock slipped up into her pussy without resistance. She pushed herself back against its length and began working her hips in a circular motion, bracing herself against the edge of the table with her hands. It felt good and she could tell from the hot, heavy breaths on the back of her neck that the boy was enjoying it too. She felt his hands grab her breasts over the silky bra and begin massaging them gently.

Hypergirl was losing herself again. Her body took over and the circles of her hips grew larger and faster. She reached back and took hold of the boys hair with one hand, her other hand guiding the one groping at her tits and pushing it inside the bra. Her pussy tightened around the student's cock. The room seemed to grow dark around her and the sounds faded. She came again, quietly. The contractions of the orgasm squeezed the dick hard and it replied in kind, spilling its hot fluid inside her. Hypergirl slumped in the boy's lap. She could still feel his limp penis pulsing gently.

The witch clapped her hands with glee. "Oh, well done!" She looked at the rest of the faces around the table. "OK, who's next? You," she pointed at the student sat nearest, "it's your turn, come and stand here."

"Y-yes ma'am." The boy looked young for his age. He was shaking with nerves but did as the witch told him, taking position at the foot of the table where he stood, looking awkward.

"Emma, GET UP ON THIS TABLE AND HELP HIM RELAX A LITTLE."

As obedient as ever, Hypergirl lifted herself off the flaccid dick and climbed back up onto the table. She crawled over to the nervous looking boy and began rubbing his cock through the outside of his pants, looking up into his eyes as she did. Then she unzipped his flies, took it out and smothered it with her warm mouth. It quickly grew hard. She stopped and changed position so she was laying on her back, legs spread, offering her pussy. The boy hesitated for a second then gently pushed his dick in and began thrusting, slowly building the speed. Hypergirl felt it working deeper and deeper into her grateful cunt, the tip pushing against the front wall and causing her to moan. Mylanna reached over and yanked down her bra, leaving her tits bouncing back and forth in the open.

Hypergirl pushed her self up onto her elbows and stared fiercely at the face of the boy who was fucking her. He seemed to read her expression and increased the pace. Hypergirl dropped back down with a grunt. She reached forward, grabbed the back of her knees and pulled her legs towards her head, leaving her feet pointing at the ceiling. The cock penetrated even deeper inside. She started to cry out. Mylanna was still holding the wet black panties and she pushed them into Hypergirl's mouth to muffle the sound. Then the witch ran a finger down the middle of the heroines sweating body, starting between her soft breasts and tracing a line across her flat belly and over her neatly trimmed blonde public hair. It came to a rest on her swollen clitoris and starting rubbing hard. Hypergirl's muffled cries became squeals. The pressure in her pussy built and built as she was pounded against the hard wooden table. Mylanna rubbed harder and faster. Hypergirl felt a new feeling deep her pussy and for a second she thought she was going to pee but she held it.

Finally her pussy gave in. Juice gushed out as the orgasm reached its peak, soaking the boy and leaving a puddle on the table beneath her. Mylanna grabbed the pulsating cock and tugged on it until it exploded, sending a stream of hot jism across Hypergirl's exposed stomach. She lay, semi-conscious in the post-orgasmic glow. The glasses sat crooked on her face and strands of hair had worked loose from the clip and fell across her red face. In the background she thought she heard the distant sound of cheering.

"Is this a private party or can anyone join in?"

Hypergirl half-opened her eyes to see a crowd had gathered around the booth. At the front stood a fat, bearded pig of a man dressed in a red-checked shirt. Mylanna turned to the crowd.

"Hi guys! Sure, knock yourselves out. Emma, these boys want to play. GIVE THEM WHATEVER THEY WANT." She waved her hand in their direction.

Hypergirl pushed herself up, sat on the table edge and bent towards the pig-man's crotch as he neared. He already had his fat cock in his hand and she grabbed it at the base and began pumping it. When it looked ready she leaned back and waited for him to enter. The oaf looked at her pussy.

"No, I like my holes nice and tight. Turn over."

Hypergirl swallowed hard, then slid off the table, stood up and turned around. She waited for a second whilst the brute yanked the bra off and tossed it aside. Then he grabbed her hair and forced the heroine down across the table edge. She propped herself up with her arms. The man pushed her legs together, the high heels of the shoes helping to push her butt higher in the air.

Hypergirl had never been fucked in the ass before. The very idea made her feel queasy. Her only consolation was that her super strength meant she knew she wouldn't feel any pain.

She could feel the tip of the guys penis at her ass hole. It seemed to resist for a moment but soon the head was slowly working its way in. It felt massive. When he'd forced it all the way in the pig-man grabbed Hypergirl's shoulders and let rip. There was no slow build-up this time, just hard, rough fucking. Hypergirl's fingers spread wide on the table and she gritted her teeth and took it.

After a few minutes she realised it was starting to feel good. The feeling had crept up on her but, now she'd noticed it, the pleasure began to well up inside her. The brute has grunting loudly behind her as he banged her without mercy. Hypergirl collapsed onto the table. She reached a hand down between her legs, stuck her middle two fingers in her pussy and began fucking herself. Her other hand gripped the table edge tightly.

Suddenly the man pulled his cock out of her ass and, with a loud groan, jerked thick cum onto her ass and back. Hypergirl started to slide on to the floor but a new pair of hands lifted her back to her feet. She felt another hard cock being pushed past her fingers and into her pussy. She didn't even bother to look back...

Some hours later Hypergirl lay motionless in the middle of the empty bar. Her stockings were laddered, her face and glasses were glistening with cum. Her hair was sticky with it. It leaked out of her sore pussy and ass, forming a small puddle where she lay.

Mylanna looked down at her. "Congratulations, Hypergirl!"

"Wha...?" She could barely think, let alone speak.

"Your training is complete. You are now a fully trained in the art of humiliation."

Hypergirl smiled weakly to herself. It was over. It was all over! She was free. "I... I passed?"

"You certainly did! And now you're fully trained, you'll come and work for me as my first ever super-whore. Isn't that exciting!"

"What?!" Hypergirl came-to with a start and sat up. "You said I was free after this!"

"Don't be silly," said the witch, "why would I go to the trouble of training you, only to set you free? Now COME ALONG, it's a long walk home, and you're not exactly suitably dressed!"

"Yes, Mistress." The beaten, bedraggled Hypergirl struggled to her feet and followed Mylanna out into the cold, dark street...