The Breakup

Story Info
The tables are turned as things get terribly strange.
986 words
16.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe turned back to Adam. "I don't really know how to say this, Adam, but I've, well, I've found someone else."

"What?"

"It's just, I don't think things are working out between-"

"But we've always ha-"

"Look, I understand. And to make it up to you, I'm going to treat you to the best sex of your life."

A sly grim crep across Adam's face. He knew this was it, and he was finally going to get the chance of a lifetime. He had some work to do.

"Adam? Baby?"

"Yeah? I was-"

"Look, I've got to get to work, and" she said erotically, "I'll be waiting."

"Oh yeah..." was all Adam could say.

Adam had to get to work too. But not necessarily in that sense. He hopped in the car. Before he could do anything, he had to get gas. He drove awhile, stopping at an Exxon to fill up. Then for the dirty work. He drove to the XXX Depot, a sex shop in town. He browsed for a while, finally finding what he needed. He bought the stuff, and went to work.

Upon returning, he found his house pleasingly furnished. A lemon scented candle was in the corner, burning away, and a bottle of champagne was sitting on the table. he stuck something in his pocket, and asked for his wife.

"Baby?"

A call came from his bedroom.

"I've been waiting for you."

"Well I-"

He was held speechless as a figure came down the stairs. Chloe looked as beutiful as ever, wearing a tight lace corset and thin fishnet leggings. He was almost ready to drop his plans when he realized this only made it more perfect.

She blew him a kiss as she came down, then finally giving him the real thing. She slowly approached him, and all he could do waas grown. She gently touched his lips with her small fingers, then exploring his mouth with her tongue. She sucked on his lip, and he lightly set his tongue into her lips. The kiss seemed to go on forever, but then Adam sprung.

He grabbed her hair roughly, pulling her down to the couch. He whipped a switchblade out of his pocket, and put it under her chin.

"You're gonna shut up now slut, or I'm gonna kill you. Now go to the fucking bedroom."

Her heart raced with fear as he pushed her roughly up the stairs. She trembled as he threw her onto the bed, and screamed as he blindfolded her and bound her. But amid all this, deep in her, was a slight sense of excitement. She never really liked BDSM, but she found this slightly erotic.

He bound her to the bed, face up, with silk. Then, using his knife, he slit off her clothing as she tried to scream. Realizing this, he reached inside the bag, and ball gagged her. He then proceeded to wrap her tightly with saran wrap, as he stuck a clenced fist up her dry pussy. "We'll have to fix that," he said.

"You broke up with me, slut, so now you're gonna pay."

All she could do was utter a moan. He tightened the bonds. Then he pulled out a whip, viciously slashing at her genitals multiple times. He was not done, then pulling out needles, and stabbing them into her pussy. Just when she thought he was done, he pulled out matches, and lit the wooden ends of the needles, intensifying the pain. Unexpectedly he cut off all of her bonds, and commanded her to suck his dick. She obliged, but shuddered as he paddled her. "Know your place, bitch," was all he said.

Then, as surprisingly as this torture ahd come, she bit down on his tiny cock. He shrieked, and she pushed him to the ground. his cock turned a deep purple as she bound him to the bed, blindfolded him, gagged him, and wrapped him.

"Ha! You bastard, you don't know who I am." She bagan to like it more and more.

She looked inside the bag, and remarked that he had supplied her well. She grabbed the whip, bringing it down on his balls once, twice, ten times, as he struggled for release. She took some rope, and secured his now normal but rock-hard cock to his torso.


"Know your place, bastard."

She paddled his cock furiously as it turned purple again.

"That's how I like it," she whispered. "And now I'm gonna scar you."

She put two, three, then seven needles into his ballsac, and lit them all as he cried in pain. She spaked his ass with the paddle as hard as she could, until it bled. Now she was ready.

"You wanted to torture me, now I'm gonna do it so damned bad to you."

She pulled two things out of the bag. A small wooden board, and a knife. She put his cock on the board, then held the knife over it.

"Don't worry, as much as I'd like to, I won't cut it off. Only some of it."

She pulled his foreskin over the board, and knowing what what coming, he nearly fainted. His cheeks turned purple as all he could do was watch and wait.

She put down the knife and board, and walked towards his head. She pulled off his gag. "Now say you'll be my slave forever."

He was silent.

She spanked his balls with her palm five times, and held the knife over them. "Say it or you know what's coming."

"I'll be your slave for as long as I live, my beautiful mistress."

"Now I'm going to have to put my mark on you, slut."

She pulled his foreskin over his head and onto the board, and cut it off in a slow, uneven strike. He screamed and bled for what seemed like eternity, all as she whiped and spanked him. then he fainted.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Slavery Philosophy A slave's philosophy on slavery. But does it matter?in BDSM
Keira in a Cage Ch. 01 Caged at the mercy of Master and Mistress.in BDSM
Snapshots from The Life of a Submissive Candid conversation between domme and soon to be slave. in BDSM
Changes A couple's relationship has new dynamicsin BDSM
Miss Lilly's Spring Surprise April Fool's joke on a rookie teacher goes very, very wrong.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories