The Breakup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I said that, Kelsey broke down. She put her head on my shoulder and just cried for 20 minutes straight. Hard crying, sobbing, stuff that tore me apart to hear. After a while, she looked up at me with tear-filled eyes.

"Jason, I love you too! I never thought I would find it, but I have. I love you with everything I have, and love everything about you. I couldn't be apart from you now, and if I were, I couldn't take it; I would lose it. Please don't leave me tonight, Jason."

And with that, I stepped out of the car into the muggy May air, went around to the driver side, opened her door and took her into my arms. I just held her for several minutes, and then took her hands in mine. She looked up at me, and then the most beautiful thing that ever in my life happened; we kissed. We kissed long, with it growing in passion and heat, until we were completely making out right there on the sidewalk. Kelsey broke off the kiss, breathless.

"Oh my god...do you know what that felt like to me?"

"Babe, I'm pretty sure I do...I've never experienced anything like that," I replied.

"Well,babe, how about we finish what we've started here?" Kelsey said with a sly smile that revealed her affection, and want, for me.

That was music to my ears. I followed her inside her apartment to her bedroom where she led me inside, shut the door, and took me to the bed.

"Baby, I've had fantasies about you being beside me in this bed...how about you let me have them come true?" Kelsey said.

"Urrr," I could only say. Kelsey just laughed.

"That's going to be our little thing...urrr. And I'll bet you'll be saying it more than once tonight."

She lightly pushed me onto the bed and straddled my hips with hers. Her hair fell perfectly, framing her face as she kissed me more, the passion rising until she was slowly grinding her hips.

"Babe, you have way too many clothes on...can I please see those sexy abs?"

Of course I was happy to oblige, and lifted my arms up for her to take my shirt off. My chest has always been a very sensitive part of me, and when she started to rub, kiss, and lick it, I couldn't help but let a moan escape my lips. I buried my face in her hair and just basked in the feel of her lips and tongue and hands, thinking about how many times this very fantasy had played out in my head. I couldn't say anything though, but she didn't seem to mind; rather, she took it as a sign that she was doing well. My hands had a mind of their own, and moved down to her blouse. I lifted it up, she shifted slightly, and it slipped off easily. I unclasped her black lace bra, and took in for the first time hergorgeousbreasts, full and supportive on their own. She knew what I wanted and was fine with it, as she moved to position them in front of my face. I reciprocated what she had done a few minutes earlier, earning many mews and moans from her sexy lips. After several minutes of that, she moved down my stomach and reached my jeans.

Kelsey unbuckled by belt, unbuttoned my pants, and pulled them down off me slowly, leaving me in just my boxers. She pulled them off painfully slow as well, but soon enough there I was, laying completely naked and rock-hard with the girl of my dreams with her beautiful face inches from my raging hard-on. Looking at me the whole time with her sexy bright blue eyes, she stuck her tongue out and put on my head, then putting her whole mouth around it. She moved slowly, slowly down the shaft, then back up, playing with my balls the whole time with one hand and jerking me slowly with the other. It was absolute heaven. Even though I had always respected Kelsey, guys who have a crush know it's impossible not to fantasize about things like this. It was playing out just like I had had the fantasies about. She started slow, but began increasing the pace after she sensed that it wasn't going to be much longer. I wanted to stay like that for the rest of my life, but knew myself that it wouldn't be long now. I still couldn't talk, but put my hand on the back of her head and closed my eyes. She took the hint and stopped bobbing up and down and held my dick in her mouth, milking me for everything I had. I just came and came, 8 months of sexual frustration pent up inside me, all coming out at one time. She took it perfectly, swallowing every last drop except for the last little bit, which she let dribble out of her mouth onto my shaft. I looked at her one last before closing my eyes and laying my head back, spent. I had no more energy left, even though I wanted so badly to return the favor. Kelsey understood though, and just lay down next to me and turned me to her and began kissing me again. After a few minutes, she pulled away and put her head into my chest and pulled the covers up onto us.

"Baby," she whispered into my ear, "don't worry; the next time I cum, it'll be from your mouth." With those thoughts fueling my dreams, I drifted to sleep with the girl of my dreams lying in my arms.

12