The Breast Serum

Story Info
Chelsey is sick of being flat chested, solution? Science!
1.5k words
3.73
14.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All my life I had been flat chested. My boobs had only ever grown once and that was barely even noticeable. Now when I say flat I don't mean small, I mean Flat. Flat as in I've never even tried on a bra, flat as in people confuse me for a boy with long hair. I am Flat.

One morning when I was looking through the newspaper, I saw a Help wanted ad that was talking about some scientist who had developed a serum for natural breast implants. I read the information and peeked down my shirt, "Not that I have much to lose anyway." I muttered to myself as I called the number. The professor's name was Dr. Eckbert and he told me to be at his lab at 5:00 am tomorrow. I put down the phone and went through my day as usual, except I found myself surprisingly excited about something.

The next day I got up early and went to Dr. Eckbert's lab. Once I got there I was greeted by a tall, lanky man in a lab coat. He brought me in and took me to a large room full of sciency gadgets that were completely foreign to me. I looked around at the scientists until I found a strikingly handsome young man whom I assumed to be Dr. Eckbert, the man turned and was delighted to see me, "Ah! You must be Chelsey!" He walked over and shook my hand, he had a charismatic smile that I couldn't resist smiling back to, "I am Dr. Eckbert, the serum is located over there."

Dr. Eckbert walked me to what resembled a chair found at the dentist's office, except it had restraints. Dr. Eckbert brought me next to it and instructed me to take off my shirt. When I looked at him suspiciously he laughed, "Don't worry Chelsey, No one's going to be checking you out, this is a professional environment." As crude as it was it seemed to reassure me as I removed my shirt and handed it off to an assistant. I was a bit ashamed by my lack of breasts but realized that no one here really cared.

Dr. Eckbert then instructed me to sit in the chair and when I did, an assistant came and quickly restrained my arms and legs. Dr. Eckbert stood next to me with an open case with 5 vials of liquid in it, each one labeled with a large capital letter: A, B, C, D, and E. "Since you were very brave to come here I will let you pick which size you want, they all have the same chemical makeup so they all work the same... except for the size that is, but that's already been tested." I examined the vials and thought about the fantasies I'd always had of having big boobs.

I decided I wanted to go big but not too big, "Can I have vial C please?" I asked politely, Dr. Eckbert smiled,

"Wise choice Chelsey." As he prepared what I assumed was the test, he kept talking, "Most girls with your... situation, would've gone with E, they just want to be big. But you're smart, you don't want something too big to handle. I like you Chelsey, you're a smart girl, and quite pretty I might add." This statement made me blush, I tried my best to hide it but did horribly, "Alright, the test is ready to begin," he turned around with a syringe in hand that seemed to be filled with the liquid from vial C, "This should only hurt a little but you'll find it's worth it soon enough." He stepped forward and inserted the syringe just above my nipple.

I felt nothing. I barely even felt the needle entering my skin. I hadn't been expecting my boobs to balloon out as soon as the needle touched me or anything, but I expected a little more than this. When Dr. Eckbert saw my look of confusion he facepalmed, "Ah! Stupid! I apologize Chelsey, I completely forgot to tell you something."

I cocked my head to the side, "What?" Dr. Eckbert straightened up,

"Unfortunately, through all of our tests with this serum we've found only one sure way to trigger the reaction."

I became even more confused, "And what might that be?"

"Sexual stimulation." Dr. Eckbert said with a straight of a face I've ever seen on a human, I, on the other hand, was not so calm,

"Wait what! You mean I'm going to have to have sex to make my boobs grow?!" I nearly shrieked.

Dr. Eckbert put out his hands calmly, "No no, not sex necessarily. Not unless you want to, you see we got a vibrator for this in case you choose that." I considered this and realized I had to go through with it. For Dr. Eckbert at least, If he's ever to love me, I thought, I have to do this... wait! What? Did I just say love? It was then that I realized I had a slight crush on Dr. Eckbert, of course, who wouldn't? He was the definition of manliness.

"Alright," I finally decided, "I'll do it." Dr. Eckbert clapped his hands delightedly,

"Good! I'll go fetch the..."

"Wait," I said, "First I have to ask something... Could you, stimulate me?" Dr. Eckbert froze in his tracks, the question obviously threw him off but if I was going to be sexually stimulated in public, it was going to be under my terms,

"Umm... I've never really... had sex before, much less pleasured a woman." I smiled,

"I've never had sex either, nor have I been pleasured...not even by myself. If I'm going to be stimulated for the first time I want it to be by someone I like... You understand Dr. Eckbert, right?" He nodded,

"I suppose you're right, you didn't sign up for this part so it's only fair."

Dr. Eckbert instructed that a soundproof divider be put up around the lab station, as soon as it was done he walked up to me, and slid my pants down to the restraints, my pants were then followed by my panties to reveal my fortunately clean shaven vagina. I felt myself getting wet and blushed, Dr. Eckbert came close to my face and I suddenly and unexpectedly kissed him on the lips, "I love you." I said, blushing harder, "I don't know how but I do." Dr. Eckbert smiled,

"I love you too Chelsey... My name's Jaxson, by the way." I smiled and blushed harder,

"I like it." Jaxson smiled and kissed me again, then pulled up a stool next to me. He reached down to my vagina and gently pushed two fingers into it, shooting a rocket of pleasure through me and causing me to moan, then blush. Jaxson pushed his fingers in a little more and started rubbing them around my inner vagina. As soon as he did I felt a push on my chest, I looked down and saw my boobs had started to grow slightly, Jaxson saw it too and kissed me softly, he also began fingering me even harder... The pleasure was awesome.

We sat there for a good 40 minutes as Dr. Eckbert fingered and kissed me and we watched my boobs go from bug bites, to proud C cups. Dr. Eckbert removed one of my arm restraints and my hand instantly flew to my breast, groping and caressing it, noting the pleasure I got each time I touched, "Jaxson, They're everything I dreamed of! I love them!" I grabbed his collar and pulled him in for a long kiss. "Take off my restraints and your clothes, I'm going to reward you for this." Dr. Eckbert did as was told and I got off the chair and put him in it, I then climbed on top of him and carefully positioned my vagina just on top of his fully erect penis, I then started to bounce up and down and noticed the pleasure in his eyes, I also noticed my boobs bouncing up and down with my movements, it hurt a little but I loved it.

Gradually I got faster with my bouncing until Jaxson was moaning, "Chelseeeeyy... That's amazing." I smiled but couldn't help but moan myself,

"ooooh, Jaxson..." He smiled too and then his eyes went wide,

"Chelsey! I'm gonna cum!" I smiled and guided his hands to my tits, which he began massaging,

"Don't worry, I'm on birth control... don't ask why." Jaxson sighed in pleasure and I felt cum explode inside my vagina, I moaned, "Ohhhh! Jaxsonnnnnn!"

I sat on his hips for a good 2 minutes before getting off and getting dressed, just as I was about to put my shirt on, Dr. Eckbert handed me a shirt, a bra, and some money, "You'll find your old clothes won't fit any more." He smiled and I smiled back, then he kissed me, I blushed,

"How about I take you to dinner Chelsey?"

"I would like that very much, Dr. Eckbert." I kissed him again and caught him massaging my breasts. "I love you." I whispered,

"I love you too." he whispered back.