The Bred Ones Ch.01

Story Info
Madeline and Alex awaken to find themselves hostage.
1.9k words
4.09
70k
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A flash of light. The feeling of cold steel. Grogginess. Madeline pushed herself up wearily, her eyes painfully adjusting to the sterile white light. She had been laying on the floor, though she could hardly remember how or why she got there. Only as her pupils began to focus did she suddenly realize that she had no idea where she was.

The room was modestly sized, composed of one solid wall of mirrors and the remainder of the surfaces where pristine white. White hard floor, white walls, brightly lit white ceiling. In the center of the room, against one of the walls, was a large bed, the linens adorned in crisp clean white. To her left, Madeline noted a small white table protruding from the wall with two white benches where chair height should have been, both similarly attached. There was a small room off of that side of the main chamber that was obviously devoted to a simple bathroom: toilet, sink, and shower. All white.

Madeline's head spun and she let out a feeble groan. The floor was chilling her skin and she looked down to realize that her clothing, or near lack thereof, was new and white as well. It was a simple spaghetti strap night gown ending at her high thigh. The brush of the fabric against her flesh told her two things: It was silky and agreeable, and, she wasn't wearing under garments. Worse, the way the silk moved against her skin, some liberties had been taken with her grooming.

A deep groan from behind her snapped her attention instantly to the source. The most gorgeous and well sculpted man she had ever seen was just starting to awaken. Like her, he was laying on the cold floor, and scarcely clad at all. He wore only a pair of long, white pajama pants, probably also made of silk by the looks of it, and likely just as thin as the skimpy nighty she was wearing.

The man fulfilled every unspoken criteria of perfection that Madeline had ever unconsciously considered. He had chiseled, sharp features, clean cut dark hair, and model worthy rippling muscles. Her face flushed simply looking at him and if it weren't for the foreignness of the situation, Madeline would have melted in his presence.

His eyes fluttered open, revealing a deep cobalt blue. His head turned at the sound of Madeline's involuntary gasp and the beautiful blue orbs locked onto her cool, light grey eyes with intense confusion. For just a moment, they scanned her form. Her dark wavey hair was tied in a half up do, allowing her locks to hang loosely against her chest and small tendrils of chestnut to fall into her ivory face. The gown nicely displayed her natural charms, large for her frame but not so big that they would get in the way. She was slender and flawless; just how he liked his women. While he had a rugged beauty that drove women wild, this woman had the pristine look of complete innocence that demanded protection. The sensation swelled within him, suddenly alerting him to the thinness of his pants.

"What the-" he let out, instantly flipping over to his stomach and vaulting himself to his feet with all the ease of the seasoned athlete his form purported. Like Madeline had done from her stationary position on the floor, the man was now actively searching the room with wild eyes.

Madeline gasped as he jumped up, pushing herself up with wild eyes. "Where are we?" She asked barely above a whisper. Her chest heaved from the anxiety.

"No idea," the man answered gruffly. He hadn't meant to, nor was he fully aware of Madeline's surprised expression at the tone. "Who are you? Do we know each other?"

Madeline shook her head. "M-madeline," she offered in a soft voice. "Madeline Parker."

The man turned to consider her for a moment. The soft spoken voice pushed his sensations of protectiveness even further and it took only the connection of their eyes for him to decide that she was his charge. "I'm Alex Longton," he answered firmly. "Look, don't worry. We'll figure out what's going on. Here, you need a hand?" He reached down, offering to help her up.

Madeline nodded slightly, offering him a look of complete trust, as she accepted his hand. Alex pulled her up easily and his stature dwarfed hers. He was taller than her, but broader as well. There was nothing he could do about the partial beginning to form beneath the thin silken veil and he rather hoped she wouldn't notice, though he knew that wouldn't be possible for long.

Madeline did indeed notice. She was equally attracted to him, but in her propriety, she kept her eyes attuned to the upper half of his body. "Do you remember anything?" he asked. "Did we meet at a club or something?" That was the last place he remembered being.

Madeline cocked a skeptical eyebrow. "Not unless that club happened to be in a library," she offered, revealing a subtle Irish accent. She shook her head. "I... I don't remember anything."

"Ok, it's alright," he told her, noting that she was on the verge of panic. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you, ok? You're going to be just fine, ok?"

Madeline nodded, thirstily drinking up the hollow promises he made to her. He had no idea what was happening to be making such guarantees. Her eyes drifted to the table, seeing for the first time that a note was place neatly there. Without thinking, Madeline rushed to it, snatching it up in her hands and reading it quickly, her eyes growing in horror the further she made it down the note until she had pale almost as white as the room they were in.

"What's it say?" Alex almost demanded, snatching the note from her to read himself. He almost wished he hadn't.

To Dr. Madeline Parker and Major Alexander Longton,

You have been selected to participate in the next stage in human societal and genetic evolution. Your specific genetic composition was selected from a pool of millions and paired for compatibility with your mate. This experiment is ongoing and we expect your full cooperation as we move into a transition phase of establishing this new cultural into modern society. Failure to comply will result in less than desirable consequences and will only extend your stay in our facility.

The conditions of the experiment are as follows: Firstly, you have been arranged as a mated pair. This condition will be expected to be maintained after your stay with us has ended. Failure to maintain this condition will result in re-training and unnecessary hardship in your future life. Any other romantic or sexual relationships are to cease. You will breed together exclusively. Contributions of your genetic make up have already been taken and at this time, no children are required to be sired.

Secondly, you are to comply with the stated conditions of your training and you are to fulfill all requests made of you. This may be supplemented with pharmaceuticals in order to enhance your compliance or willingness or ability to comply. Resistance to your training will extend your stay and may delay your release.

Finally, you are to see to the health and safety of one another during your stay. Allowing unnecessary harm or neglect to befall your partner will result in severe punishment.

Your first requirements are to consummate your partnership. We are understanding of the psychological trauma you may be experiencing, and we will permit you a 24 hour grace period in fulfilling this requirement, during which time you may choose to acclimate yourselves socially to your new arrangement. If the partnership has not been consummated within 24 hours, compensatory steps will be taken to rectify the situation.

Sincerely,

The Council

Madeline's eyes were wide and pooling. "I... but..." she didn't know what to say.

"Don't worry," Alex assured her in a calm and level headed voice. "I'm not going to touch you and I'm not going to let anyone else do it either. You're a doctor, right? You know your system can't handle you hyperventilating like that." In truth, Alex was beyond furious. Here he was with his dream girl and he was already promising to not touch her. There could have been better ways to ensure these two met, fell in love, and popped out lots of little babies, he concluded in a sour thought.

Madeline shook her head. "I'm not that sort of doctor!" She protested. "I'm a computer programmer! Doctor of philosophy, not medicine!" Her chest was tantalizing the more she heaved from anxiety and Alex had to force himself to keep his eyes locked on hers. Fortunately, the letter had taken all of the wind out of his sails, so he wasn't as concerned about frightening her.

"Oh, ok," he replied through half a grin. "It's going to be ok. Just... just breath."

"There aren't any doors," she protested, seemingly unrelated.

He looked around, realizing she was right before casting her a curious look. "I'll figure out a way out. You just gotta relax or you're going to pass out, ok?"

"How do you even get in if there aren't doors?" she continued. Her voice was song-like and sweet sounding. She had the sound of innocence to match her appearance. "And there aren't any outlets or even vents."

"Yeah?" He snapped in irritation, taking a few steps toward her. She instantly appeared intimidated and her eyes went to the floor as she backed away. Under other circumstances, it would have turned him on. "Any other observations about how hopeless this is?" He ran his hand through his hair and turned away with a sigh. His eyes darted to the bathroom and in a flash he ran in, coming out again with the top of the toilet. It was the only hard, detachable item in the vicinity, and with all his strength, Alex hurled it at the mirrored wall.

Nothing.

He huffed as he saw the results. For a moment, he simply blinked in disbelief. After the moment passed, he started pacing. It seemed like hours that he paced, hours of silence between the two of them. After a while, Madeline moved over to the table, studying the note more thoroughly.

"What branch of the military are you in?" she inquired softly, breaking the silence and the mental train of thought he had fallen into.

"I'm not playing their "getting to know you" games," he replied sharply.

Madeline frowned slightly at the response. "Just trying to see if there's a connection," she offered lamely.

"Why?"

"If we can understand where this all goes back to, maybe we can understand their motive," she volunteered. "Figure out what they want and-"

"They were pretty clear about what they want, honey," he interrupted.

The time continued to pass in more silence as Madeline decided that it was best to just stay out of Alex's way. He was in the military and being caged as they were was likely causing this hostility, she told herself. After a while, her eyes were becoming heavy. She knew she couldn't sleep, that something always happens when you fall asleep, but her body was betraying her sense of mental urgency and her head was dropping. She folded her arms on the table and laid her head down, letting the rhythmic sound of Alex's pacing usher her into an uneasy sleep.