The Bred Ones Ch.03

Story Info
A threat against Madeline changes their plans.
5.5k words
4.68
48.1k
63

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They awoke some non-descript time later with Alex protectively wrapped around her. It was Madeline's grumbling stomach that caused her to stir. Their captors hadn't seen fit to feed them yet and she was getting hungry for something other than sex. That was probably a good sign, she decided mentally. That drug had been powerful. Madeline was normally extremely reserved. A woman who looked like her didn't get to 28 as a virgin otherwise. That she was so sexually submissive naturally was largely to blame. She knew that if a man ever got her to that point that she would deny him literally nothing.

That Alex was her ideal mate did not help that tendency in the slightest. If this were a normal situation, she doubted that she would have minded with him.

Madeline pried her eyes open slowly, noting instantly that Alex's arousal had not fully diminished. She was conflicted about her response. They had just met; they had been forced together, forced to... She frowned slightly, not letting herself continue the thought. It had been amazing and therein lay the confusing element. There was no doubt they were being watched, and the humiliation of knowing that her captors had just witnessed such an intimate act, created it, in fact, did not seem to detract from the physical experience of it.

Madeline rolled over, tugging the blanket up to their shoulders and faced Alex. He made an objecting sound and did not remove his arm, simply tugging her closer into his chest. Madeline drew in a long breath. She had no interest in resisting this sort of affection, even without the drug, and she nuzzled closer, their legs tangling together and her head resting on his bicep.

Alex's hand drifted up her spine, tenderly caressing her soft skin as his eyes lazily opened. He looked down, finding hers and not wanting to look away. There was immense guilt, satisfaction, and concern all wrapped together.

Just as he opened his mouth to speak, Madeline interrupted him. "I enjoyed that," she whispered softly in a voice meant just for him. "Thank you."

Alex paused, not fully knowing how to respond. Did she just... thank him? For raping her? "Not really my choice. No need to thank me," he decided on finally, "but I enjoyed that too," he admitted. His hand continued to stroke her back and he made no effort to withdraw from her. He was confused, though he couldn't let her see it. He had enjoyed it. A lot. He was fairly sure it wasn't the drug either. That he had enjoyed it as much as he had made him feel dirty and seedy, like he was somehow responsible for corrupting one of God's angels or something.

Madeline did not try to leave him, but she did shift slightly. "It's what I don't understand," she started academically. "This... This council clearly has a lot of money and resources. Why set up a setting like this if the intent was what it was? Why create a situation where we resist it?"

Alex shrugged. "Maybe to demonstrate the futility of resistance? Show us they have our best interests at heart or some BS like that?"

"But it's artificial," she returned. "I mean, let's say they arranged for us to both be stranded at some small town bus stop. We would have talked, I'm certain. I'd not have said no if you would have asked me to dinner. The same end result could have transpired by orchestrating such a thing, albeit slower, except it would all be willing on our parts. That seems so much easier..."

Alex smiled at her scenario. He certainly would have asked her to dinner in that setting. They could have dictated their own initial encounter, one where he could have been more gentle. One where all of her delicious submission could be willing. With as amazing as that sex had been, he would have certainly wanted to continue the relationship with her.

Guilt swelled up again. He hadn't been gentle. It had been about shaking off that drug. It had been about cuming in her and nothing more; about using her for release. He suddenly hated himself for it. He was weak. He didn't fight hard enough. Looking into her light grey eyes, the eyes that seemed to trust him so much, he replaced the guilt with determination:

He wasn't going to fuck her again in this place. Period.

He shook his head sadly at her. "I don't think it's about what's easy," he told her gently. "It's about control." Madeline frowned in confusion with such sweetness that his sex drive reminded him that he was still aroused and wanting more. He forced the urge down, reminding himself of his resolve. "It doesn't matter what we want, we don't have a choice in the matter. We either comply willingly with whatever we're told, or we're forced to do it anyway."

She offered him only an unsatisfied frown. He decidedly did not like her unsatisfied. "We've got to find a way out of here," he told her softly, his hand now running through her hair. "Just focus on that for now." He smiled gently at her. "Where are you from?" He chuckled.

She returned the soft smile though she was obviously very distraught with the ordeal. Their sex drug was wearing off and her mind was hard at work on the problem. "Dublin originally, but I moved to Boston when I was seven," she answered. "How about you?"

"Colorado Springs," he said through a grin. "Dad's a General in the Air Force though. Moved around a lot."

"Are you a Major in the Air Force then?"

"No, Navy," he gave her a devilish grin that elicited a sweet giggle.

"I bet he liked that," she answered.

Alex chuckled at her. "Not so much," he said through a perfect smile. "So computers, huh?"

Madeline offered him a soft grin of her own. "I work at Boston College. I-" her stomach interrupted her with another gurgle of hunger. Madeline chuckled slightly and looked off to the side a bit.

Madeline was scared, Alex could see it clearly. She was truthful that she had enjoyed their encounter, but she hadn't been ready for it and it was leaving her reeling emotionally. Alex's blood boiled at the notion that their captors had probably scared this perfect woman for life. They had almost certainly destroyed any chance he'd have at being with her after this was all over. He was trained for this sort of thing, to mentally resist when captured by the enemy. Her? She was innocent and utterly unprepared.

"Hey," he said gently as he cupped her chin and turned her face back to his. Those eyes were piercingly lovely. "I know this is hard," he started as tenderly as he could. "I wish your little story were true. Hell, once we get out of here, I'll ask you out, ok?"

Madeline chuckled. "That's putting the cart before the horse, I think," she let out. "The sex is supposed to come after dinner and a movie, not before..."

"Nah," he dismissed. "That wasn't sex. That was... sex is a lot better than what they made us do," he promised. Madeline cocked a curious eyebrow. "Look, we'll pretend this never happened and do it right. I'll ask you out, you'll put on a pretty dress, I'll buy you flowers. It'll be disgustingly sweet. The works." She grinned but her eyes were welling. "Anything you want," he continued. "But for now? Right now we have to survive. We have to fight and resist and"

"You just said it was futile," she interrupted.

"Well, that's what they want you to think and to some degree it probably is, given how potent that drug was, but there's more to it than that. Resisting even through futility sends a message that we can't be easily controlled. It's not worth the effort."

"A pyrrhic victory," she agreed with a nod, seeming to understand.

"... A what?" He hadn't heard that one.

"A victory with heavy losses," she explained briskly, "but Alex," she started. He decided he liked the way she said his name. The subtle Irish accent was decidedly sexy, especially with her soft spoken pillow talk voice. "If they drug us again... Even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to stop it. That drug..." Madeline shuddered mildly thinking about what had happened.

"Maddy," he started reassuringly. He liked that nickname for her. Cute without being childish. "You're a smart girl. This is all about a mental battle. You can control it."

"I can't control you. I can't stop you," she admitted weakly causing Alex to cringe slightly. Guilt found him again. He was her biggest threat and he knew it. He hated these bastards for what they were doing to them.

"I'll show you a few tricks," he promised her. Reaching around to keep her embraced, he gently pulled up her left arm. His hand tenderly glided up, stopping at the pressure point just before her elbow. He let his thumb hover there for a moment. "This is a pressure point," he explained. "I'm going to put some pressure on it for a second so you can see." He lightly applied pressure until Madeline gasped slightly.

"Ow!" She let out in surprise. "That hurt!"

Alex chuckled at her and used his other hand to position hers in the right place on his arm. "Yeah, that's the point. It's right here. Push on it and see what happens."

"But won't it hurt?" She asked innocently. He wanted to fuck her again. This wasn't going to be easy.

"Yes," he said, "But trust me, I've had worse. Besides, it really is the point. Just try it."

Madeline looked uncomfortable, as if she had never intentionally hurt someone ever in her life. She lightly applied pressure, carefully watching Alex's face. He smiled knowingly at her for a moment. "You'll have to press har-" she did before he finished the sentence and pain seared up his arm. "Ah!" He let out, shaking his arm free. "Yeah, like that." He offered her a proud grin.

Madeline, however, was horrified. "I'm so sorry!" She let out in a mollified voice. She swallowed hard and shook her head. "I don't want to hurt you!"

"Yeah, well, I don't want to hurt you either," he replied pointedly. "I'm hoping that if you can do that, if you can cause me a little pain like that, it will snap me out of whatever drug they are giving us long enough for me to get a grip so I don't fuck you like some animal."

Her face withdrew at that. She wasn't used to such crude language, obviously, and it had two effects on her: one, she was intimidated and two, it turned her on.

He studied her for just a fraction of a second. "God you're beautiful," he let out in a sigh. Madeline broke off eye contact in perfectly delicious submission while pressing her thighs together slightly to contain the arousal the statement caused. Alex squeezed her against his chest, planting a kiss on the top of her head. He let out a frustrated groan. He wanted nothing more to keep taking her until neither of them could walk right for a week. The only thing stopping him was the certainty that they were being watched and he had not desire to subject Madeline to any further pornographic fodder for whatever ass wipe was recording this.

"You want to go take a shower?" He asked, nodding toward the small bathroom. Madeline looked briefly alarm. "Not with me," he added, laughing at the misunderstanding.

"Oh," she answered, chuckling and blushing, "Uh, no." The correct answer was yes. She felt dirty and she figured a million showers would not do the trick. The problem again was that she was sure they were being watched. Madeline tugged the sheet up further at the thought, clutching to whatever propriety she could find.

Alex thought he understood. "Ok," he told her softly. "Mind if I hop in then?" She shook her head and pecked her softly on the fore head as he stood. Madeline's eyes widened at the full view of his form. There wasn't a flaw on him, save for a rather impressive array of scars.

He'd been in combat, she realized. He had to have to get marked up like that. As Alex disappeared into the bathroom (quickly discovering that they no longer had a door after his little door knob incident), Madeline started thinking back to everything she knew about soldiers in combat. A lot of them had post traumatic stress. Would they have it after this? Probably, she concluded, causing her to sink down slightly.

Her eyes caught something in that moment. A robotic arm was sticking out of the wall above the table, dropping off two bowls of something steamy. Her eyes widened, tracing the arm back to it's port in the wall. In an instant she was on her feet, tugging the sheets off the bed with her and darting over to investigate. The arm was retracting even as she approached but she got a good view of the machinery and the first sound of something from outside the room.

It was a squeaking sound; a... a cart? Yes, it was an axel on a cart that was squeaking. Madeline's eyes were as wide as baseballs when Alex stepped out, towel wrapped around his waist. He eyed her dumbstruck expression, and then the food.

"...where did it come from," he essentially demanded, collecting a bowl of the stew and eying it suspiciously.

"... the wall. The port is here," she showed him where the arm had been. There wasn't even a seam in the wall, but Madeline's seriousness was undeniable. "There was an arm that brought it down, but there is a port on the other side. There was... I thought I heard a cart, like... Like someone dropped the food off and then moved a cart away."

The two bowls had been placed on the table on a tray, upon which was another note. He didn't care about their damned notes anymore and he snatched it up in an instant, crumbling it furiously. He eyed the stew. It smelled amazing and he was just about to start shoveling it in when Madeline stopped him.

She looked pitiful, knowing what she was about to tell him. "There might be more drug in it," she told him weakly. He looked down at the food with lament. She was probably right. He nodded sadly, picking up the other bowl with his and walking back into the bathroom.

Madeline pursed her eyes shut as she heard the toilet flush. It was for the best, she told herself to fend off the hunger pangs. Alex came back and leaned on the threshold, watching the woman. She looked like a greek goddess, standing there with the white sheet draped loosely around her. Fortunately, he was so hungry, it was staving off his more carnal urges to bend her over that table and...

Madeline offered him an interesting expression. It wasn't fear she gave him, but the look of someone with a plan. "... I have an idea," she whispered.

Life flickered within him. It was the way she spoke that actually gave him hope. She certainly must have had a good plan with the inflection she offered and it did provide an inflating feeling to his battered ego. He knew he couldn't get them out of this room. He had already wracked his brain with every possible solution and came up with nothing. Madeline was smart. If anyone could find a solution, it would be her.

The rest of the day moved without a concept of time. They were hungry and tired and afraid, the anticipation of what would come next eating away at any confidence they had. Madeline seemed more at ease, as if her plan brought her comfort, but she hadn't shared it with Alex, explaining that then everyone would know about it and they'd just stop her. Again, she was probably right.

Still, she looked miserably hungry and they both ended up drifting into a light sleep.

When they awoke, it was obvious something had happened. They were both still naked, but now the bedding had been removed, leaving them only a bare mattress. The only pieces of fabric left in the entire prison were two wash clothes, certainly not useful for privacy. Again, Alex awoke before Madeline. His stomach was full and the sensations coursing through him were clear: They had been drugged again.

Alex forced himself not to look at his sleeping companion. He already knew that if he saw her perfect form stretched out before him, it would be hard to resist her. His jaw clenched with anger. There was another note on the table.

This time, Alex decided to read it.

Major Alexander Longton,

By encouraging your disposal of the provided food, Dr. Parker violated our third requirement of your participation in our program: To ensure the health and safety of her partner. Your compliance with her request represents an equivalent violation. Consequently, you and Dr. Parker are subject to severe reprimand. It has also been noted that both you and Dr. Parker have cooperatively decided not to engage in further sexual contact with one another. This is expressly forbidden.

We recognize your difficulty in accepting your role within our new society, however, insubordination will not be tolerated. In order to better impress upon you the importance of your compliance, you have been administered the following stimulants: Dr. Parker has been implanted with a slow release chemical device that will inflict permanent brain damage unless a hormonal release is triggered which would temporarily disable the device. This can only be achieved through coital arousal. If you choose not to properly attend to one another as partners in minimum frequencies of once every 24 hour period, the chemical will be released.

While Dr. Parker will undoubtedly find this sufficient motivation to alter your behavior regarding your coupling as well your plans for escape, your collaborative decision to deny one another sustenance cannot go without punishment. Therefore, Dr. Parker has additionally been administered an arousal delaying compound while you, Major Longton, have been administered a hormonal enhancer.

It is our sincere hope that such future unpleasantries will no longer be necessary.

Sincerely,

The Council

Alex couldn't believe what he was reading. If he didn't fuck her to an orgasm, they were going to eat her brain away? And worse, they numbed her against an orgasm to make it harder for him to take her there? Given how sensitive he was, he would cum fifteen times in her before getting her off even once.

Alex was beginning to panic and he rushed back over to the bed, tugging Madeline up into a protective cradle. Of course, he thought bitterly. Her brain was her greatest asset and Madeline had seemed confident that she had a plan for their escape. Apparently she was confident enough to convince their captors of it as well. This brain implant was their ace in the hole. Both of them would do back flips to avoid rendering her brain dead.

Madeline let out a small whine as he stirred her. "My head hurts," she let out pathetically. Her grey eyes looked up at his trustingly. He wanted to look away. "... what's wrong?" she asked quietly. "What happened now?"

That was a reasonable assumption. "... you should read the letter..." he didn't want to tell her himself. When Madeline got to the section about the brain dissolving implant, she actually started to cry, burying her face in Alex's shoulder. He consoled her for a while, cradling her protectively while allowing her to curl up for her last shred of propriety.

He didn't let her cry herself to sleep. They didn't have time for sleeping right now. He slowly started hushing her, gently kissing her forehead and brushing away the stray tears. "Shhhh," he told her gently while laying her to her back. She obeyed his guidance without question which only fueled his already growing desire. "Don't think about it," he said. "It doesn't matter anyway." He kissed her sweetly and deeply, cupping the side of her face even though his body was trembling from self restraint. While she may have been drugged to not be aroused as easily, it was just the opposite for him. It was all he could to do keep from plowing into her hard and fast.

"We can't control what happens to us or what they force us to do," he told her softly, positioning himself atop her. She could feel the head of his hard cock pressing into her mons and it turned her on instantly. "You can control how you respond though," he continued. He looked lovingly at her. She managed to maintain eye contact for a while, but then had to look away. He loved it. She made him feel in complete control, even in this situation where they had nothing.

12