The Bred Ones Ch.03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to just screw you, Maddy," he told her in the same gentle voice. Madeline actually looked mildly alarmed as if he had just sentenced her to death. He chuckled again. "I'm going to make love to you," he corrected.

She melted in his arms and pulled him into a deep kiss of her own. For a brief moment, she completely forgot where they were. It didn't matter. She wanted their encounter to mean something more than just using one another's bodies to some end. He wasn't an object to her. Apparently, she wasn't to him either.

After what seemed like an eternity he broke the kiss. He was surprised at his self restraint. If he didn't come soon, this was going to hurt painfully. His hot and lustful eyes burnt into hers for a moment. She had to cum first. Her life literally depended on it. His head dipped, allowing him to nibble on her ear as his hands wandered her form. His hot and needy breath in her ear was turning her on and she actually released a faint moan.

His lips moved down along the side of her neck and then to her collar bone. He slowly moved to her breasts, lavishing each nipple with sucks, kisses, and nibbles until she was actually squirming with want and need. Madeline had never experienced such a thing before and she pushed her hands up through his hair as she let out a more lustful groan.

Alex grinned and calmly collected her hands, pinning both wrists in his left hand. It was an unspoken order that only turned her on more. These are mine. I want them here. it said. Nothing was hotter to Madeline than when he took control. She loved it and became damp at the mere thought of how he had held her still last time. Alex's free hand moved up to gently pinch her nipples as he continued to kiss down her stomach. Madeline shifted in surprise when she realized where his course was taking him.

"Al-"

"Hush," he interrupted firmly. He was in control and she would do what he told her.

Oh dear. More butterflies. "... yes sir," came the meek answer.

He nearly came on her thigh. He could certainly get used to that. He continued his path to her mound, kissing softly and then prying her legs apart to kiss her inner thighs. She was so soft and though it embarrassed her thoroughly, her feminine musk was heavenly. He didn't give her a chance to object or second guess what was about to happen. Her orgasm was crucial though at that particular moment, the reason had more to do with having more sex with her than anything else. His free hand pinched her nipple just as he drew her pussy into his mouth.

Alex had correctly guessed that no one had ever gone down on her before. In a way it pleased him deeply. Madeline was his woman, not to be shared, his unconscious told him. As a response, Madeline arched her back in utter pleasure and let out a guttural moan of delight. He grinned. Drawing his tongue up her entire slit, he allowed it to dart inside for a moment before lavishing his attention on her clit, sucking and licking until she had lost herself in the ecstasy of the pleasure.

Her every sound was intoxicating. He was going to have to take a long vacation to devote just to bedding her once they got out of this place. Somewhere in the crevice of his mind, Alex remembered the note. Clitoral orgasms didn't count in turning off the brain poison thing they put in her. Only coital ones.

It was cruel to get her so worked up and then deny her the orgasm, but, the frenzy Maddy was in was beyond hot. "Oh god... Alex please..." she begged. There was really no need. In a matter of moments he was going to take her from every imaginable angle in every conceivable position. Still...

He pulled himself up, planting a kiss on her lips. A part of her recoiled as she tasted herself on his mouth, but he had gotten her so hot, she didn't care. She had have sucked on his balls for an hour if he wanted it. "I'm sorry, did you need something?" He teased.

Madeline panted furiously. "... I need you... Please... I need you..."

"I'm right here, hon," he replied, kissing her neck and continuing his attention on her tits.

"No... I need... please Alex. I'll do anything you want. Anything, just... please..."

He grinned. "Anything?"

As if he needed to ask. They both knew she would. "Tell me what you want. Just please... Oh god I need you so bad..."

He pressed the tip of his purple head into her hot slit. Only by the grace of god did he not spill his load right then. Madeline's hips rocked, eager to feel him inside of her. He watched her face through this, smiling affectionately before thrusting slowly into her while whispering into her ear.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard, Maddy," he promised hotly. "God you're so hot." In a swift move, he rolled them over so that she was on top and he could gaze at her body. "I want you to ride me until cum, you understand?" He kept his hold on her wrists, tugging them over his head so that her body was stretched out above him. He could still watch all of her, but her position caused her tits to sway in his face. Men like him didn't deserve this sort of heaven, he concluded.

"Oh god..." she could scarcely breath and she squirmed anyway she could to find a release. Her hips gyrated along his length, lifting herself and then impaling, lifting and then impaling. Her pussy was so tight around his dick that he felt a suction sensation with each pass. He couldn't help himself and started to orgasm. He knew it wouldn't be his last one in that session. The drug was just too strong for that.

His hips bucked, causing the thrusts to course through her body. Her breasts were bouncing deliciously and Alex was losing himself in the moment as he splashed into her depths. As he suspect, his cock was still hard and raging for her. His release was almost non-existent.

Madeline, it seemed, was in nirvana all her own. "Yes!" She let out desperately. "God, take it all. Take anything. It's all yours!"

If he had had more patience, he'd have kept her going. She had relinquished everything to him. It didn't get much hotter than that in his opinion. And this had happened even with a drug to repress it. Even in this prison she made him feel like a king.

"I'm going to fuck those tits next," he promised through a growl under his breath. Her tits, her mouth, her ass... she was about to be taken entirely and she was begging for it. He'd never met anyone like her.

Alex drew one of the bouncing tits into his mouth, holding her hard nipple gently in his teeth so that it would tug up and down with each thrust he sent through her body. She pulled slightly at her wrists, but it was fruitless. He had her exactly how he wanted it and he was pounding into her like a well oiled piston. That her tits were almost smashed in his face was just an added bonus.

Alex felt himself starting to swell again, but fortunately, he felt Madeline's walls quiver slightly at his promise to move past her pussy when he was done. She really did enjoy being dominated. For as wet and hot as she was, he had far more things to explore on her. He was thankful she was about to cum, though he learned pretty quickly what the effects of this drug were on her. It hadn't delayed getting her horny, he was extending the entire orgasm.

Madeline was gasping for air and pleading unintelligibly for him to let her cum. "Oh god please..." She moaned deeply. "I'll do anything... I'll suck your cock... just please..."

Her walls quivered again and Alex sprayed his second load into her with no signs of slowing down. Yes, he did want to feel her mouth on his dick, though he doubted he had enough patience for anything other than just fucking her mouth. That was fine, he figured. She almost certainly didn't have experience with giving head anyway.

His thrusting grew harder and the slaps of their bodies was echoing off the walls. Madeline was screaming for release. "Come, honey," he ordered her. "Come hard so I can let you suck me off." Madeline picked up her own pace in complete obedience. "Come on, baby. You're almost there."

She was almost there. Her moans had become screams as she began to escalate into the most thunderous orgasm she had ever experienced. Her body convulsed around him, furiously milking his cock with every spasm and collapsing on top of him to smother his face in tits.

It was the orgasm they needed to stave off the brain poison, but at that point, neither were at all aware of it. Furthermore, Alex was nowhere near being done with her.

He pulled out of her quickly and spun her around so that his dick was up against her mouth. She paused, smelling herself on him, but again, he didn't give her the option to complain as he pushed forward, moving his cock easily into her mouth. Alex let out a guttural moan of his own at the sensation. God she was amazing. With her mouth completely full of his dick, Alex dipped his own face into her drenched pussy, working her clit while he thrust into her mouth.

He could feel her choking slightly but he didn't care. This was his mouth to fuck as he pleased. Madeline's hips squirmed, attempting to meet his mouth. She let out a moan as he started bringing her to another orgasm, the sensation vibrating through his shaft. It was so hot. She had begged to have his dick in her mouth and now she was moaning? The damned drug didn't let him enjoy it enough.

"Swallow it," he snarled at her as he started unloading in her mouth. Madeline wasn't expecting this, at least, not in the volume and intensity that he was spraying into her mouth. She tried to do what he said, but ended up choking and coughing on the pearly hot seed. The gagging felt pretty damned good. He was going to have to show her how to deep throat him and work on her swallowing, but Alex wasn't at all displeased.

He had worked her up again, but she wasn't to her climax. He pulled out of her mouth and spun her around again, this time intent on taking her from behind again. His fingers dug into her hips as he powerfully slammed into her hot and sopping pussy. The drug was beginning to wear off. God, how many times had he cum in her?

This time, Alex's build up was powerful. This was going to be a good enough orgasm for him to finally be spent, he thought. Madeline was moaning and crying out. She was true to her insistents, she denied him absolutely nothing. She never would.

Nothing could stop him or slow him down. Even she had told him no more at this point, it was irrelevant. She was his and he needed this release. With a cry of release of his own, Alex burst into her. Madeline also cried out at this, their mutual orgasms timed so that she just started to come right after he had.

Alex was spent and he collapsed on top of her. Neither had enough energy to do anything but sleep, knowing full well that it was then that their captors moved...

12