The Breeder

Story Info
Caught on their pack lands, she's used as a breeder.
2.3k words
4.36
200.5k
340

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she turned 18, a mere two weeks ago, she fled her native pack because the single wolves had become ravenous. She thought that she was saving herself by racing off into the forests, but instead she woke up here, behind the white door—locked in an empty room with white walls and white wood panel flooring, like a padded cell minus the padding. It was unnerving. That is, until he appeared. He stepped into the room, shut the door, knocked roughly on its surface twice, and then donned the most devious smirk she had ever seen.

"That door is locked now," he purred as he prowled towards her. "Which means you can't escape your fate. Welcome to the pack, little wolf. I think you will be a delicious asset."

He was easily over six feet tall in his human form, heavily tattooed and with a shockingly black patch of hair atop his handsome head. His facial features were sharp and angular, his brown eyes large and glowing with an ominous fire. His body was highly-toned as he moved about the small space like a predator stalking his prey, clad only in a pair of black basketball shorts that hung low on his tattooed hips.

"Here's how this is going to work," he spoke sternly, matter-of-fact and inviting no disagreement. "Every two weeks—possibly less, maybe a little more—a wolf will enter this room and breed you. Whoever wins gets to take you home."

She remained lying on her right side with her back against the white wall but turned her eyes upward toward the domineering wolf. "Wins what?"

"You, my little she," he grinned. He followed this with the most lascivious and languid touch of his pink tongue to his plush bottom lip. "Whomever breeds you and gets you with pup will have the honor of taking you home."

"I have a home." She offered this fact simply, in a timid voice as she gazed up at him through her long eyelashes. "I already have a home."

He crossed his lengthy arms over his naked chest at this. "As you are a rogue and have stepped onto our land without permission, we are within our rights to keep you and do whatever we so desire with your pretty little body."

She sat up now, keeping her back pressed against the wall for safety and support. "I'm not fertile," she quipped quickly, hoping to avoid his cruel intentions. "I haven't yet experienced my first cycle."

He cocked his head to the side at this, sniffed the air loudly then smirked. "That's a lie, little she. I can smell your hormones right now, and they are exactly at their peak. You just turned eighteen, did you not?"

She sighed in defeat and winced. "Two weeks ago."

He lowered himself to the ground then and began to slowly crawl towards her, his muscles moving in a perfect sinewy synchronization that promised that he was just as beautiful a wolf as he was a human. When he was within her personal space, he moved toward her right side and pressed his nose into her hair, inhaling loudly. "You're ovulating," he observed with a smile.

She wanted to scamper backward, but she knew there was nowhere to go—clearly the door was locked from the outside and there was literally nothing to hide behind in this room. Which, she realized, was likely the point of its barrenness.

"You smell like fear and arousal, dancing together in a seductively fiery tango," he purred as he pressed his nose into her neck now. "Why are you afraid, little she?"

"I want to go home," she repeated herself, voice wavering. "Please."

"No," he spat back in annoyance. "Now, tell me little wolf, what is your name?"

She forced herself to look directly into his chocolate gaze and sighed with defeat. "Melanie."

"Melanie," he tasted the word slowly, languidly and then grinned. "I like it." He positioned himself so that he was kneeling in front of her, towering over her even in this position. Her knees were safely tucked between their bodies, pressed against his abdomen as he leaned closer and seemed to envelope her with his much larger frame. "I am your new Alpha."

He reached around her and tugged firmly at her tight black sports bra, removing it quickly and tossing it somewhere over his shoulder. With this item of clothing gone, he placed his tattooed hands onto her knees and grinned. "Spread them, so I can see your beauty."

At his urging, she lowered her legs to rest between his knees, aware that like this she could easily fight him off with one swift kick. Of course, he seemed to read her mind instantly and shook his head slowly, side to side. "You don't want to hurt me, do you, little she?" His voice was a gruff rumble, something between human and a cat's purr. He ran a massive hand slowly down the side of her face and cupped her left cheek. "Don't you want to play?" he inquired in that bizarre rumble. "I can smell your arousal clear as day, and I know that your body wants me."

He was straddling her now, leaning ever closer as he continued to sniff her hair and neck. The entire ordeal felt awkward and forced, and yet she knew that he was right: she was aroused. The moisture between her thighs was increasing with each of his random touches and when she saw him grasp the growing bulge in his shorts roughly, she thought that she might literally be salivating. This made the grin on his pale pink lips widen. "Do you like that?" he inquired, grasping a handful of himself dramatically. "Does the little she want to know what's inside my shorts?"

Her eyes turned up to meet his at that moment, and she saw no overt signs of cruelty, no harsh intentions. He looked as turned on as she currently felt, and she realized that her pheromones must be exciting his natural instincts. Wolves were hardwired to pump their seed into aroused fertile females, it was an important factor in the propagation of the species.

He watched her as she watched him and when she made no move to respond or to touch his body, he reached forward with his left hand and delicately cupped her exposed breast. Her pink nipple was already painfully erect, a hard, little nub that poked into his palm as he manhandled her flesh. He smirked. "I want you beneath me," he growled softly. "I need you beneath me now, little she!"

With little warning, he scooted backwards and tugged at her ankles, flattening her body to the wood floor and immediately reaching for her hips. She expected him to tear away the flimsy material of her black short-shorts, but instead he flipped her onto her stomach. She pressed her palms to the floor and shrieked. "What are you doing?"

"Getting you into position," he gritted out as he snaked a hand beneath her hips and tugged her upward, depositing her onto her hands and knees. "Stay like that," he demanded in another growl. There was jostling and movements, and then she felt him grip two fists full of her shorts and tear them clear from her body. "Perfect," he hissed as he slapped her ass harshly.

There was a loud crack that filled the small room, and she cringed as it smarted. "I don't like that," she cried out at the pain.

He laughed, and she glanced over her shoulder to see him shimmying out of his shorts. His body was long and lanky, and where his skin actually showed through his heavy ink work, he was pale. She fought with herself as her eyes traveled from his handsome features down to his neck, then his chest, and ultimately lower to the parts that made him fully male. He was thick and lengthy, and growing even-longer as he stroked himself into his right fist. He smirked when he caught her watching. "Do you like what you see, little one?"

She swallowed back her hesitation and shook her head slowly. "Yes, sir."

His eyes widened dangerously at this. "What a submissive little thing," he smirked. He wasted no more words and inched forward to press himself closer to her waiting body. He wrapped himself over the top of her, pressing his large hands atop her much smaller ones and molding himself over her as if they were in their wolf forms. She felt his erection gliding across her labia as he moved his hips gently back and forth, allowing her arousal to coat his flesh.

The rhythm of his movements lulled her into a trance, and when he finally pulled back and began to reposition himself at her entrance, she sighed. "That felt so good."

"This will feel better," he promised.

She felt the head of his erection pressing into her body, sliding slowly into her depths as he parted her folds. Initially, the feeling was that familiar jolt of excitement that comes with penetration, though it quickly grew to an awkwardly uncomfortable fullness. He was pressing himself deeper, then deeper still, and she felt as though her body might not be able to handle the size of him. She groaned. "It's so big."

"Take it," he demanded, thrusting his hips forward and rutting into her roughly.

There was a feeling that accompanied his movements—something very deep inside the pit of her stomach was being poked for the very first time. She bit her bottom lip at the sensation; something that brought a flush of warmth to her skin and excited her nerve-endings but caused her sex to thrum with slight pain. She felt it, then it disappeared when he pulled his hips back slightly, before rutting into her again.

When he did this yet again, he growled and there was wolf in the sound. "Take it," he repeated himself feverishly. "Fucking take all of it!"

He had her pinned beneath him on all fours as he moved his hips in a steady rhythm that embedded his length balls deep, then he would pull back an inch or two before harshly burying his entire length once again. He kept his pace steady, thankfully, and she felt her arousal growing as her body grew accustomed to his size. When he had filled her nearly to bursting for the umpteenth time, she began trying to tug her right hand loose.

He allowed her to free the hand, then purred into her ear. "What are you doing, little she?"

"I need to touch myself," she pleaded desperately. "My pussy is dripping!"

At her confession, he smacked her hand away and snaked his long fingers down to her folds. When his fingertips touched her sex, lightning bolts traveled up her spine and she jerked, causing him to bury himself balls deep again. He growled. "Fuck, little she, you're so responsive!"

He twirled two of those talented fingers around her engorged and sensitive clitoris as he continued his thrusts, igniting all of her senses and bringing her body to a slow boil. When she thought that she might combust from the delicious sensations, he pressed his fingers into her body and began to rub her clit with his thumb. She soon realized that her hungry pussy was devouring his cock and fingers, bringing about an incredible feeling of fullness that rivaled what she initially felt upon his penetration.

When his growls lost all trace of their humanity, she realized that he was growing dangerously close to his own release. He bit her neck gently, rutting his hips into her body and poking at the underside of her stomach with his cock. "This," he growled hungrily, "this is your cervix. I want to plant my seed right here, little she, so that I leave you full and your womb grows with my pup."

She made noises, little utterances of the overwhelming pleasure, squeaks when his thumb circled just right and pressed into her swollen nub. Whether she realized it or not, she had begun to force her hips backward to meet his thrusts, hungrily attempting to take more of him deeper inside her little body. But his words awakened something primal inside of her spirit, something that she didn't know existed previously. His use of the words "seed" and "womb" coursed through her nerves, titillating her and bringing about the most wonderfully delicious autonomous sensory meridian response.

She began to shake as his cock pressed against her cervix and she felt him growing impossibly bigger deep inside her body. His words were barely human, barely decipherable as he kept himself pressed painfully deep and began to pant and growl. "Fuck," he rasped as she felt a warmth spreading inside her. "Your wolf is hungry for seed: she's milking every last drop from my balls."

On her hands and knees, panting and rasping for breath beneath him, she realized that there was a definite amount of truth to his rambled words. Her body wanted everything he had to give—maybe more—and the feeling of his cock pulsating inside her, filling her womb with his seed and possibly creating a pup, kept her shaking with her own orgasm. When it was over, and the world seemed to fade to blackness and she felt an earthquake had roiled through her spirit, she collapsed beneath him, clutching handfuls of nothing.

She was only vaguely aware of the feeling of him withdrawing from her body, shivers shaking her to the core as he kneeled behind her and began to slowly lick her folds. As the sensation seemed to come to an end and his warm tongue was retracted, she only mildly sensed his breath in her ear. "Thank you, little she," he cooed contentedly.

When she awoke, he was gone.