The Breeder Ch. 02

Story Info
He begins his work in a small village.
2.5k words
4.53
24.3k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something awakened inside me after I fucked Thurike. I began to see every one of them as someone waiting to be fucked. And I had the power to do so. I told what I felt to Acerva and she nodded. That was to be expected, and it was precisely why I was chosen.

The briefing told me more. I was chosen because I was predisposed to be a Breeder. They could not afford to bring in males who were not voracious in their appetite. Honestly, before I came here I would never have imagined I'd be banging several women a day. Yes, I had my share of those I've slept with but I wasn't exactly a horndog.

Their world, I learned, was divided into Collectives which I assume were something like countries. Acerva's people were the Surian Collective and there were nine Collectives in total. I was introduced to the geography of the planet, which was called Va. Two moons orbited it and there seemed to be only one large continent with islands dotting around it.

Va did not have seasons like Earth did. Something about the axis of the planet made most it received equal amounts of sunlight, meaning that it only had tropical or temperate climates. It seemed like a paradise planet save for one thing. The Final War.

That was where males were wiped out thanks to a bio-weapon developed by one of the Collectives. I learn that the indigenous males were already very few in number thanks to the way that their genetics worked. 99% of newborns were females. The bio-weapon altered their genes further, eliminating any chance of males altogether.

But the Collectives had mastery over quantum technology. They discovered our planet. They found out our genes were nearly identical. That we could interbreed. And they discovered a way to bring matter back. I learned it was a one way trip. I mourned, for awhile. Felt a little anger. But that was replaced by a newfound purpose. To help them as best I could.

It has been three weeks since I came here. Today is the day I leave. I was offered two choices. Remain here and receive extractors. Many males chose to do this. Live a life of luxury and orgies. Everything they desired was catered for. I never got to meet these other breeders though. Acerva explained it was to avoid any "misunderstandings".

I did catch a glimpse of one of them - a pale, bald man who had obviously been indulging in too much food as well. He was breeding far more females than me as I saw a continuous stream of women flowing into his chambers.

But I did not want to be cooped up in one place, despite its beautiful gardens, delicious food and an endless supply of fuckable women. I wanted to explore this world.

"The breeding centre has been set up. We can leave anytime," says Acerva.

"Wow. Just for me. That really wasn't necessary."

"We need a suitable location to conduct breeding. Seluria isn't exactly a popular place for Breeders."

I laughed.

"But you made me fall in love with that place with the way you described it. It's your land of birth!"

"I am still surprised you chose to go there. The entire commune is. There will be a festival in your honor when you arrive there."

"Well, perks of going to a small town I guess. Are you looking forward to going back?"

"Very much so, yes. I thank you again for considering me in choosing your breeding site."

"Hey, if you're going to be sticking with me for life I think it's only fair you get to stay somewhere you love."

Acerva smiles and kisses me on my cheek. She had become more of a big sister to me. Yes, I did have my times where I wanted to fuck her. I even asked her once.

She told me with a look of disapproval that she could not say no to my request, but that my seed would be better served in a fertile female. Her fertility window would only arrive in a few cycles time. Seeing her stony face turned me off and I never considered it again.

That was the thing about them. Their fertility periods were few and far between. They would only begin ovulating during the act of lovemaking. That means just inseminating sperm would not do the trick. They had to be turned on and then fucked.

But that didn't mean non-fertile females couldn't be fucked. I learned that my sperm had other properties besides making babies. The DNA in my sperm fused with their cells to rejuvenate and regenerate them.

Cumming in them meant that they would actually become younger and live longer. No wonder Acerva told me that many people would want me.

I wave goodbye to the staff, many of whom I had fucked. Some of them seem sad, their smiling faces hiding a sadness that I could sense behind them. I feel hesitant to leave. But the whole world waits, and I do not want to give up this chance.

The trip by the fusion jet to Acerva's commune takes just over an hour, but that means the distance from the Capital to our destination must be incredible. I see a smile on her face as we land, and as I exit the aircraft a gust of cold air hits my face.

"It's cold!" I remark.

"Seluria does get much colder than the Capital."

"But it does remind me of my home."

"That is good. Welcome to mine."

A large contingent awaits at our landing ground. I step onto the grass and survey the land, and I could not help but imagine myself as the white European explorer reaching a new land for the first time and meeting the indigenous people. I chuckle at the thought as I realize that these people were far more advanced than us and I am the horny barbarian to them.

What I assume to be the leader of the commune steps up to us and greets us. She does not wear a bodysuit, but a thin fur coat which covered the sides and back of her body, leaving her breasts exposed. She looks much older than the rest, with strands of grey hair among her black but her body is still attractive.

"We welcome you, Master Breeder to our land. We thank you for choosing to come to our humble commune."

"Well, you should thank Acerva. The way she talks about the place made me want to come," I say.

"Welcome home, my daughter. It has been a long time."

"Mother," Acerva says and bows.

"Oooh!" I say. Acerva looks and me and smiles.

"I am Renerva, leader of the houses of Seluria. The people behind me are the heads of the twelve houses."

"Greetings," I say and bow to them. They bow in return.

"Follow us and we will take you to your home. I believe you requested that you have the opportunity to stay with each of our Houses?" says Reneva.

"Yes, I did. I hope it will give me a chance to acquaint myself with the people in your commune."

"It is most unusual, but very much welcomed. I will assign you first to the house of Jeresha where you will stay for a fourth cycle. Shall we head there first?"

"I would very much love to, but first I must ask to begin my breeding duties at once," I say, realizing how much I am beginning to sound like them. And me getting down to business immediately was something that Acerva seems to have drilled into me.

I look at Acerva and she gives me a smile of approval.

"Do we have extractors ready?" Acerva asks.

"Yes indeed we do. Three a day, as per your request?"

"Yes. That would be ideal," I say. I realize that three is the magic number. One a day very soon became too little. Two is alright but I can go to three before I will start running dry and become less effective at breeding.

"Word of your arrival has spread very fast. The regions nearby have sent dozens of their fertile extractors in anticipation."

I sweat a little thinking about my work ahead.

"What about Seluria, mother?" Acerva asks.

"We have many, as well. But we have not had a breeder in this region for many cycles. Only the few that could afford to travel to the Capital have done so."

"I hope my coming will allow this region to be fruitful again, Leader Renerva," I say.

"It is my hope too. All of Seluria is celebrating your arrival. Tonight there will be a rejoicing in your honor. I hope that you will be able to attend."

"I will," I say. I am half curious and half dreading it. Having an entire village stare at me the whole night is not exactly my idea of fun. But if I was a celebrity back in the Capital Breeding Site, then I am now virtually a god here and it did get a little to my head.

The comm brace on my arm buzzed. A notification. I gasp a little. My very first baby. A daughter, naturally. Thurike is the mother. My very first breeding turned into my very first baby.

"Congratulations," says Acerva who receives the same notification. I feel a high inside me. Is this how it is like to be a father? But I realize that I will never really be a part of my daughter's life. I could see her anytime I wanted, sure. But a Breeder is not a father.

I learn that although Va women have only a few fertility windows throughout their life, they give birth very quickly. In the next few days and weeks I will get notifications almost every day of a new child.

"Here is the breeding site," Renerva says. It is a small building deep in the forest with a stream by the site. It could pass as a holiday cabin if it wasn't the long queue of people snaking down the path.

"Registrants?" Acerva asks.

"We only have one technician to assess them, so the queues have been long," Renerva says.

"I am qualified to assess for fertility. I will assist," Acerva says as we get down from our vehicle. My exit from the vehicle draws a gasp from the long queue of women. Some of them fall to the ground, seemingly afraid to look at me.

I realize I have had this effect on several of the women I was with. It took me awhile to coax them back but the ones who were the most afraid usually were the most enthusiastic when we fucked.

I realize I am surrounded by four athletic looking women, all of them taller than me. My bodyguards, I suspect, and looking at their hip I spot their "phasers" as I call them. Acerva tells me they are nerve neutralizers that can instantly cause total paralysis. Much more humane than killing people outright, I suppose.

Acerva joins the beleaguered medical technician as I am escorted into the breeding site. The interior of the building looks newly renovated and the head of the site comes to me and introduces herself.

"My warmest welcome, Master Breeder. I am the Matron of the Selurian Breeding Site. The site has been equipped to specifications but if you require anything else, please do let me know."

"Thank you Matron. I would like to begin my breeding. Could you take me to the room and send in the first extractor?"

"Very well, Master Breeder. This way."

I am taken upstairs and into a large room. There is a simple breeding bed, but I notice other furniture such as a splay chair which allows me to put a woman down, stretch her out and fuck her easily.

"I will send in the extractor shortly. I will also assign a guard to be with you in the room at all times," the Matron says, pointing to one of the bodyguards. The bodyguard nods and goes to a corner of the room.

The extractor comes in. She has pale skin, which was very uncommon.

"Hello, what is your name?" I ask her.

"F-frinta," she says. She is clearly very nervous, but also seems a little unwell. It clicked instantly. The Matron is kind-hearted enough to send me a sick but still fertile female. I remember learning that my sperm would not only make her pregnant but heal her. Having a baby will also supercharge her rejuvenation as the baby fed her body stem cells to recover.

"Frinta, lie down," I say and motioned to the breeding bed.

I helped her onto it, and slid a cushion under her butt, which I learned helped greatly in penetration. I could see that she was almost hyperventilating, but that was to be expected. Most of the women I fucked were extremely nervous. But I always enjoyed the next part - calming them down.

"Don't worry Frinta," I whisper into her ears. I gently press my body into hers. I feel her tense up, but slowly relax after awhile.

"Ye-yes Master Breeder."

I reach my hand to caress her hair and her face. She seems taken aback by this, but soon she gets used to it and closes her eyes. I move to her breasts. They are small but pert and my mouth covers her nipples and I began to suck and draw my tongue in circles around it. She gasps. My other hand plays with her nipple.

She starts to squirm. My hand drifts downwards and my finger parts the folds of her vulva and I feel the wetness in her pussy.

"Tell me if it hurts," I say to her. Most of them never do, even though I see it in their face. Still, it makes me feel less cruel.

The tip of my cock presses against her and it is swallowed very quickly. She lets out a loud moan and I begin to slowly slide in and out. Her squirming gets more intense and her cries begin to sound more shrill. My cock starts to piston in and out. I am close. I bury my head next to hers and let out a guttural groan as I come, my first ejaculation for the day pumping out a thick load of my seed into her.

Her orgasm hits almost immediately and her cries are cut off as her body spasms. Her arms are wrapped around my neck and her legs lock around me in a vice like grip. She writhes under me and I struggle to tame her. Tears stream down the side of her face and after awhile she relaxes, her face contorted into a blissful expression. I fall to the side.

Frinta lies almost motionless, though I can see her chest and breasts rising and falling slowly. I drag my hand across them and play with her cute nipples, which are still rock hard.

"May you be fruitful, Frinta," I whisper into her ears as she is carried away. I lie down to rest and wait for my next extractor.