The Breeder Ch. 04

Story Info
He questions himself even as he claims his first chattel.
3.7k words
4.56
15.3k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit, it's not easy being a breeder. I sometimes wonder what would happen to me once I am no longer able to perform. Acerva assures me that they have medicines and technology that will help me keep it up as I age and then, after that, I'm guaranteed a nice retired life. But every good thing must come to an end right?

I am woken up with my cock engulfed by someone's mouth. It is Setralu; her head bobs up and down as her hair tickles my thighs. I feel her tongue caressing my shaft and I moan.

"Good morning, Master Ryan," she says to me.

"Morning, Setralu. Come here," I say. She slides over to me and I feel the warmth of her naked body radiating to mine. She has enthusiastically taken up the role of becoming my bedmate, and I have been enjoying her company very much.

My hand clasps on her buttocks and I squeeze it, drawing a giggle from her.

"Will you have more extractors today, Master?" she asks.

"Hmm...let me see," I say, trying to recall, "I think I have one or two today."

"I see, Master."

"Don't worry Setra, I'll save some of my seed for you," I whisper to her.

"You don't have to-"

"Oh, I want to. Here," I say as I squeeze out a drop of my precum onto my fingers and place it onto her lips. Her eyes close and her body begins to shiver. My fingers find my way to her nipples and I circle around them.

"M-master," she whispers.

"Relax, Setra."

Her body writhes in my arms for a few moments, then relaxes. Her eyes are closed. I pull myself away from her grip and kiss her. It is time for me to begin my duties.

My first extractor of the day is unusually calm. Most of them are visibly nervous, but she seems almost serene. The Matron leads her to the breeding room and she lies down on the bed and spreads her legs. Another pale one. Her hair is golden blonde and my eyes drift downwards to take in the gorgeous slit of her hairless pussy.

The process of breeding has become almost perfunctory for me. They come in, I briefly talk to them, comfort them a little if they are nervous and then we fuck.

"Greetings," I say to her.

"I am honored, Master Breeder," she says.

"What is your name?" I ask her.

She seems taken aback by the request and looks almost unsure what to say.

"Tyeura," she says after awhile.

"You must be from the Twilight lands," I say, guessing where she is from based on her looks. Most of them came from there.

"Yes," she says.

"I would like to go there some day. Although I heard it is very cold."

She barely gestures in reply and I assume she is not very much interested in conversation.

I retract my biosuit and her eyes widen a little. My cock is already hard and springs out unencumbered. It's easy when the women are this hot. I smile at her, hoping to reassure her for what is to come. I caress her breasts and tweak her bright pink nipples, drawing a sharp gasp from her.

"Are you alright?"

She nods weakly this time.

My hands reach down to her pussy and my fingers slip into her cunt. It is wet, but then again the Matron usually ensures that all the extractors are pre-lubricated.

"Let me know if you are not comfortable, Tyeura."

"Alright, Master Breeder."

I still have to ensure that she is sufficiently aroused, else the chances of a successful breeding drops immensely. I learn that the hardness of their nipples is a good indicator, and as my fingers slowly work her clit I can see that they begin to stiffen.

I draw closer to her now, my face just inches away from hers and as I move in to nuzzle her neck, I spot something lodged in her hair. Is it a hairpin? Odd. The extractors were not allowed anything with them when they enter. Perhaps the Matron missed it during the examination.

She sees that I notice it too and in an instant she pulls it out and attempts to stab me with it. I instinctively grab her arms.

"Holy fuck!" I shout.

My room guard, Sefsa, is next to us in moments and shoots an energy bolt into Tyeura that stuns her. She shrieks and her body goes limp. The hairpin falls from her hand.

"Are you alright, Master Breeder?" she says.

"Yes, yes," I look at Tyeura who has begun to stir again.

"Why?" I ask her.

She looks at me, her face contorted in rage as she spits out the words that will

haunt me for a long time.

"You...will pay...for what you have...done!"

More guards rush into our room now. The Matron follows and falls onto the floor in front of me

"Forgive me, Master Breeder."

"It's okay."

"The needle looks like it is laced with some poison," one of the guards says to another.

Jesus. She really wanted to kill me.

The guards examine me for any injuries, their hands probing every single inch of my body. They tell me a single prick may be enough to kill me and they are taking no chances.

Acerva comes in now.

"Damn, it's like the whole village is coming here," I say. She is unamused.

"Are you alright, Ryan?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Just survived my first assassination attempt after all."

Acerva goes to Tyeura.

"Who made you do this?" she asks but Tyeura refuses to answer any further. Her hands and feet are bound now. I gaze at her naked, sweating body and realize that she looks extremely fuckable. A bizarre feeling to feel for someone who just tried to kill you, I know.

"What happens to her now?" I ask Sefsa.

"She shall be tried and most likely executed."

"What? I still want to ask her a few things."

"Ryan, I don't think it's good to keep talking to her," Acerva says.

"Why? Why not? I want to know why she wants me dead."

"There are many who want you dead Ryan. I just hoped that they would never have the chance to go near you."

"Well, unlucky me then," I say and turn to the head guard, "I claim Tyeura as my chattel. Nothing is to be done to her without my permission."

The room falls silent.

"Ryan, what are you-"

"Exercising my right as a breeder."

Tyeura looks at me in anger and confusion.

"Is there a secure place that we can hold her?" I ask the head guard.

"Yes, Master Breeder. We can transfer her to the restraining cell in our outpost."

"Do that and oh, do you see that there? The splay table? I want her bound to it."

"As you wish, Master Breeder."

Acerva looks at me.

"Do you want me to follow you, Ryan?"

"Yes. But you have to be ready to answer my questions."

"You know I am Ryan. Are you upset?"

"I don't know. Maybe. A little. I don't know how to feel."

"You wish to ask her questions too."

"Yes. I want to know why."

Acerva remains silent after that. We walk to the guards' outpost, a non-descript building a short distance away from the breeding site. The guards escort Tyeura into the cell. It is a cold, dark room and I watch as she is bound to the splay chair, her arms and legs spread apart. Tyeura's breasts heave rapidly. Her head darts about the room, looking at everyone. Her gaze then falls upon me and she shoots me with a look of hatred.

"Sefsa, Acerva. The two of you stay here. The rest may leave," I say.

I walk to Tyeura.

"You said I did something. What was it?"

But she remains silent, closes her eyes and turns away from me.

"Fine," I say. "If you don't want to talk, then I will continue my work."

"Be careful Ryan," Acerva says.

Her body stiffens as I begin to caress her breasts once more.

"You are ripe to be bred," I say.

I move to suck on her tit as Tyeura gasps. My tongue moves in circles around her nipple and I feel it stiffen. Even though she obviously hates me, she still seems to be able to be turned on.

My fingers find her clit and begin to massage it. Her body squirms even more.

"Remember Tyeura, you belong to me now," I say to her.

She does not say anything, but her face contorts as I begin to finger her. Her pussy starts to slick up. The splay chair allows me to easily thrust myself in her and I position myself to do just that.

Her eyes widen when she sees what I am about to do. I hold my cock against her vulva, rubbing it slowly against it, her juices slowly moistening my tool.

"Do you know what it feels like to have my seed inside you?"

I spread the lips of her pussy apart. My cock slides into her and her body arches as she lets out a cry, either in anger or pleasure. I didn't really care. I am here to breed, and that is what I will do

"No...no!" Tyeura says as my thrusts begin.

I ignore her pleas. My cock, now thoroughly coated in her juices, slides in and out of her effortlessly. I feel the pleasure building.

"Stop!" she cries.

But it is too late. I come with a loud groan and I feel my cock pumping my cum into her. The seed induced orgasm hits her and she begins to spasm violently. I hold her steady and watch her as her eyes roll and saliva dribbles down her mouth.

"I do not wish to harm you," I whisper into her ears. I feel her heart pounding against my chest. I pull out my cock and she groans. I squeeze out the last bit of my cum onto my fingers and put it into her mouth.

Her spasms begin again.

"Please...enough," Tyeura says.

"Then tell me. Why?"

"I...ordered...kill..."

"Ordered? By who?"

I notice Acerva standing close to me. She seems curious on knowing as well.

"M-Meleuthon," Tyeura says.

I turn to Acerva and see her shaking her head.

"Do you know who is that?" I ask her.

"He was a warlord."

"He? I thought all your men died out?"

"Yes. He has been dead for hundreds of cycles. She is...insane."

"So she's taking orders from a dead man."

"It seems so."

"Great," I say as I look at Tyeura who seems to have drifted off into unconsciousness.

"What do you wish to do now?" Acerva asks me.

"Show her that I am the one she should be obeying now. Sefsa, bring me an Arousal Wand."

"Yes, Master Breeder," she says and leaves to get me what is basically a vibrator on steroids.

"You don't have to remain here," I say to Acerva. She seems hesitant at first, though she decides to leave. I suspect she is not keen on seeing what was to follow.

Tyeura is exhausted, but I am not done with her yet. No, not until she knows how to respect a breeder. I am still pissed she tried to kill me, but I realize now that she needs to learn what it means to be bred. And I am going to teach her.

"Sefsa, get me some biogel," I say. She nods and whispers into her comm brace. I wait awhile. Tyeura's eyes slowly open and she struggles against her restraints.

"Save your energy, chattel," I say to her. Her eyes begin to widen in panic as a guard comes into the room and hands me a pack of biogel, which I spread onto my cock. I then squeeze more onto my fingers. Her pussy is slick and raw, but it's her ass that I want now. I spread her cheeks to reveal her anus and her eyes widen.

"No-ungh!" she cries out as I slip in not one but two lubricated fingers inside. I twist and turn them inside, drawing whimpers from her.

"I believe it is considered extremely humiliating by your people to have this done," I say to her. I learned this fact after attempting to buttfuck another girl from the Twilight Lands.

"Stop...please...stop."

"No."

I remove my fingers and wipe them. I position my cock at the entrance to her anus and press. I could feel her trying to tighten her sphincter and I instinctively slap her. Her reddened face registers shock.

"It would be much easier if you didn't resist," I say to her.

I push hard again and Tyeura groans as I finally enter her.

"Fuck this is tight," I say. I have always wanted to try this, but their pussies always came first. Now, with my chattel, I can do whatever I wanted. Especially fucking her in the ass.

She whimpers as I begin to pound her, pumping my cock, the resistance inside eventually disappearing

"Good, you're learning to relax," I say.

I can feel the pleasure building up once more. My pace quickens and each thrust is met with a defeated whimper from Tyeura.

"Fuck...fuck...yes...ungh!" I say, coming once more. I realize it is a waste of my seed, but seeing her begin to convulse once more with an orgasm made up for it. Her body shivers violently and her breaths become deep and labored.

I pull out my cock and seeing my cum dribble out her ass makes me think of an idea. I remember seeing Selurians wearing plugs both in their butt and pussy and wonder if I could plug Tyeura up with my seed inside.

I tell Sefsa what I need. Tyeura looks almost half dead, but I've fucked extractors close to that point too. I caress her sweat matted hair.

"You will come to love my seed," I whisper to her. I think of going for another round with her, but my cock is now starting to hurt.

"Sefsa, see that she gets enough rest. I will be returning for her. Oh, and I'm heading back to the breeding site. Are you following?"

"Yes I will be following you, Master Breeder. I will inform the others as well."

I leave the cell and make my way back to the breeding site. I see Acerva at the entrance, talking to the Matron.

"Done with her, Ryan?"

"Not quite. I want to...break her."

"Is she not broken enough?"

"No. Not to my satisfaction. If I fuck her enough times...If she has enough of my seed..."

"She will be addicted to it."

"Yes."

"Just like how you have made Setralu addicted to yours."

"So what? I can do whatever I want right? You chose me to fuck people and spread my seed, and that's what I'm doing."

Acerva sighs.

"You are correct. We chose you for the traits that we wanted."

"Exactly, to become a mindless fucking machine."

"No, that's not-"

"Then what? My sperm is all that I'm good for right?"

"You are different, Ryan."

"Oh, really?"

She chooses to remain silent now and I see no point in arguing further. I walk to the breeding room and feel her gaze on me.

I breed another woman that day. No further assassination attempts thankfully. All future extractors have been vetted more thoroughly, and the Matron tells me some extractors are removed from my breeding list due to questionable backgrounds.

Questions still swirl around my head. I admit I am not too familiar with the history of this people and there are many things I still have to learn about the Collectives, the people that make up the planet Va.

I am escorted back to my lodgings, my guard size increased. There are now permanent guards stationed at the home of Thealu and Setralu, my hosts.

"If you are not comfortable with me staying here, I am happy to leave. I do not wish to endanger you or your daughter," I say to Thealu.

"Not at all Master Breeder," Thealu says and Setralu nods in agreement.

"You must be tired Master Ryan," Setralu says, "do you want a bath?"

"Oh yes, I definitely need that."

My bath is amazing, as always. Mother and daughter both massage and scrub me, and I am refreshed.

I return to my room and crumple onto my bed, my body exhausted from the day. Setralu follows and slinks up to me. Her eyes look into mine. She says nothing but I know what she wants.

"Are you ready, Setra?" I ask her.

"Yes, Master Breeder. Are you sure you are alright?"

"Don't worry about me," I say.

Setralu had not reached her fertility window, but that didn't matter. Tonight, I would fuck not because I had to, but because I wanted to.

My mouth meets hers and we kiss. Her tongue probes and touches mine. She has gotten better, though I admit I am the one who has been teaching her most of it.

"Nghh," she says as my mouth latches onto her neck and sucks hard, leaving a red streak behind. I'll probably have to explain that to her mother. Her hands reach down and begin to stroke my cock, and I can already feel it throbbing forcefully.

I move down to her tits. My mouth clamps down on one of her breasts and my hand on another. I trace circles around her tits, and she gasps. Her fingers claw through my hair as I nibble on her nipples

"Master..." she says weakly.

"Yes?"

"Thank you for your seed," she says.

"You are most welcome," I say as I drive my cock into her pussy.

Her moans turn into mewls as I pump harder and harder. Her legs are locked around my back. My head is buried into her hair.

"Get...ready...Setra," I say, reaching my climax. My body shudders as I come. I feel the throbbing of my cock and balls as my final load of the day is emptied into her.

I hold her tightly as her body begins to tremble. I feel her pussy spasming around my cock.

"M-master!" Setra cries.

"Shh, it's alright Setra," I say. Her shivering continues and her fingers dig deep into my shoulders. It takes a few minutes for her to calm down. Her eyes remain closed as I watch her chest rise and fall.

"Rest well, Setra," I whisper and kiss her goodnight.

I stand up and go to the bathroom to wash myself when I see her mother standing in the corner.

"Is she alright?" she asks me.

"Yes. She is resting now."

"Thank you, Master Breeder for letting her partake of your seed."

"Well, I should be thanking you and your daughter too for your hospitality."

"You are most welcome. Setralu was afraid of breeders, but you have shown her that there is nothing to fear."

"I see. Were you afraid of your breeder too?"

"Always. I only saw him twice but he was...curt and wordless. Perhaps my stories of him to my daughter did not give her the best impression."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"You are different, Breeder."

"So I've heard."

"Did they tell you about what happened to the last breeder who serviced these lands?" Thealu says, sitting down.

"No..uh," I say and sit down next to her "actually nobody did. All I know was that there was no breeder for this commune."

"There was, once. Setralu is of his seed."

"What happened to him?"

"He disappeared. Which led to great confusion and sadness among us, as he was a prolific breeder."

"Disappeared? As in, he left?"

"We supposed so. I am not sure as to the reason but I remember there was a great search for him, though he was never found."

"Jesus. Maybe he just...you know, got fed up of it."

"That is what we fear of you, too. There is a reason most Breeders remain in the Capital. There is more work and more...amenities for them there."

I laugh.

"My reason for leaving the Capital is that I hated being stuck in that place. I want to see the whole of Va. Seluria, the Twilight Lands...so much for me to see and do.

"That is exactly what makes you different, Master Breeder."

"If you do not mind me asking, have you been assigned to report on me?"

Thealu smiles and looks away sheepishly.

"Yes, you're right. I was approached for this task as it was fitting of my vocation."

"Oh, I thought you were a teacher?"

"Yes. Though I used to teach at the Capital Tertiary School."

"Oh that's like...uh...college or university right?"

"College? I am unfamiliar with that term."

"It's uh, it's what we call your tertiary schools. So you taught older students too?"

"Yes. What you would call the study of the mind and of human behavior."

"Well, now I'm intrigued. What have you learned from me, so far?"

Thealu smiles and seems hesitant to say.

"Don't worry, I'm really curious. I'm not afraid of being offended."

"Yes, you I notice you aren't that kind of person. Though there is not much I can say that can offend you. You are dedicated and studious. You take the effort to remain personal with your extractors, something very few Breeders do."

"Ah," I say, "so you've studied other Breeders too?"

"A few," Thealu says, "those whose information are readily accessible in the Inter-Archives. You are only the second Breeder I know in person."

"Tell me," I say as I stand up and brush my fingers against her hair, "would you like to know me...intimately?"

Her eyes widen a little as my cock is now next to her face, still slick with her daughter's juices.

"When was the last time you tasted a Breeder's seed?" I continued.

12