The Breeder Pt. 08

Story Info
The Alpha breaks in a virgin.
3.7k words
4.51
68.8k
81

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains a virgin werewolf, breeding, and more. All characters are 18+, and none were harmed in the writing of this piece. It is not necessary to have read the previous installments in this series, however, doing so may give you some background on repeat characters. ©WednesdaysCoffin2019. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author.

*****

Raven was shaking. When she realized that she was only a few months away from twenty and still very much an innocent, she had made the executive decision to sign up for the breeding rooms. Okay, so it wasn't the best thing she could do with herself, but it felt like every single one of her friends were meeting wolves and pairing up; the mating ceremonies were coming faster and faster lately, and here she was still a virgin.

Curled around herself and pressed tightly into a corner, she continued to shake with a delicious blend of nerves and excitement as the white door opened into the stark white room, and a tall wolf stepped inside. With his back kept to her, he shut the door, knocked roughly on its surface twice, and then spun to face her with a deliciously devious smirk spreading across his lips. They were a pale pink with a perfect cupid's bow, a wonderful contrast to his midnight hair. He wore only nylon basketball shorts and she eyed his masculine body with appreciation.

"That door is locked now," he informed her as he dropped down onto his hands and knees and began to crawl gracefully across the room. When his enormous hands were nearly gripping her ankles, he smiled and a pair of deeply-set dimples appeared. "Why are you shaking, little she?"

Raven did not meet his bright whiskey-soaked eyes when she responded. "I'm nervous."

"There's absolutely nothing to fear, little one," he informed her in a domineering tone that was somehow comforting. "Did you sign up for the rooms or were you brought here?"

"I signed up," she squeaked, still hiding her eyes.

He moved closer, his much larger body hovering over her as he pressed several fingers beneath her chin and delicately urged her to meet his gaze. "Why did you sign up, little she?"

Her voice dropped to a whisper and she evaded his intense stare. "I'm a virgin."

This inspired a charming smile to spread across his handsome face and he ran his thumb tenderly over her bottom lip. "Oh, sweet little. You want to lose your virginity, is that why you're here?"

Nodding her head, she continued to stare off to the side at the white wall. With her focus there, she began to pick up scuffs and marks, scratches to the paint that she hadn't noticed previously. She continued to shake lightly as she felt him move back and then sit beside her, his hip making contact with the left side of her body. He made a noise that she assumed might be a sigh, and then his deep voice oozed down her skin like honey. "Little she-wolf, this is not how you want to lose your virginity. Do you even understand what these rooms are meant for?"

It was a rhetorical question and he did not wait for her reply. "This is where we breed new wolves for the pack, Raven. Admittedly it's a bit of an archaic system, but it has worked for our pack for hundreds of years. And so the unmated she-wolves who are willing to bring forth our next generation voluntarily submit themselves to the program. Or, if a healthy she-wolf is caught trespassing on our territory, then she is brought here rather than being executed."

Raven's mind was swirling with confusion over his very first set of words. "How do you know my name?"

He wiggled his eyebrows playfully. "I'm the Alpha, Raven. I know everything. Despite my earlier questions, I know that you signed up to be here."

She considered this for a long moment, rumors dancing through her mind like wildfire. She had heard things about the Alpha, about how he loved to dominate and how he was the most beautiful wolf that a she would ever lay her eyes on. Powerful and vigorous at play, there were plenty of rumors about the male who sat beside her. She had to admit that he was attractive. In fact, he was truly beautiful: tall and lean but toned, with a graceful sinew that flowed beneath the skin of his chest and back.

Allowing her aquamarine eyes to traverse his torso, she concluded that the rumors were indeed true: the Alpha was exquisite. She had never seen such a towering wolf, nor one who was so strong: he oozed an aura of vitality from his pores and it was tainted with something scrumptiously sensual. Just glancing over his form made Raven's heart rate spike, blood flowing to her sex as her body began to moisten.

His voice filled the silence, and the dimples reappeared as he eyed her curiously. "As I said, Raven, this is not how you want to lose your virginity. You want to find a good wolf about your own age and experiment with what makes you feel good. Only after you know yourself can you make the decision to—"

"No." Annoyed with all the older pack members who felt compelled to tell her how to live every moment of her life, Raven suddenly grew agitated. "With all due respect, Alpha, I want this! I'm fucking tired of being the only she-wolf my age who isn't mated and who has no experience. I knew what I was signing up for and I want this!"

The more mature wolf chewed on his bottom lip as he nodded slowly. "So you understand that the goal here in the Breeding Rooms is for you to become pregnant with a pup?"

"Yes," Raven nodded emphatically and her namesake hair flowed around her shoulders. She turned her button nose up toward the thirtysomething wolf and showed him her determination. "I want this. Please. I want to serve the pack."

The Alpha searched her eyes and seeing her determination he sighed. "I will send in a younger wolf, little one. I will send in one of the males who is closer to your age."

Before he could stand, she reached out and grabbed his wrist and tugged gently. "No, Alpha, please. I want it to be you—I want you to teach me about my body and I want you to father my pup."

There would be no denying the fact that her words alone made him harder than steel, the tent in his shorts abundantly obvious as he instantly admitted defeat. Young she-wolves, tiny little things that were easily broken were his favorite, and Raven was that fantasy in the flesh. Barely five foot and with no hips to speak of, her tiny breasts were little more than nipples. Clearly she didn't entirely understand the Breeding Rooms and their dynamic, as she was dressed in a pleated black silk skirt that covered nothing, and a black fishnet blouse over a barely there red leopard bralette.

Perhaps she thought she was going to a rock concert rather than to a barren white room. The idea ebbed across the Alpha's mind as his nostrils flared with the young she-wolf's scent; she was moist between the thighs and likely not wearing any panties, as the smell of her arousal was boldly undiluted. His voice was already husky when he wove his long fingers through hers and grinned. "Stand up, Raven," he demanded with softness. "Show me your young body."

When she stood, it was easily apparent that his senses had not misled him and she was indeed uncovered beneath her skirt. His brown eyes traveled from her platform sandals and the painted red toenails on her feet, up the beautifully tan skin of her legs, and to her petite chest. Barely covered by the miniscule scraps of fabric, her nipples were already erect and poking through their covering. As she stood above him, she squeezed her thighs together and groaned.

He smirked deviously. "What is this, little one? Why are you moaning?"

"It's so hot in here," Raven slurred in a drunken stupor of pheromones.

The Alpha chuckled as he ran a hand slowly up her calves and to her thighs, massaging her flesh. "Sweet little, have you ever been alone in a room with an unmated wolf?"

She shook her head slowly as her stunning blue eyes followed the movement of his hand on her leg. "No, why?"

"You are experiencing your first heat," he winked as he kneaded her skinny thigh with his fingers. "Once a she-wolf comes of age and begins to experience her cycle, a close encounter with an unmated male can spark a rabid heat within her body. It is meant to force the propagation of the species, to inspire unmated she-wolves to want to breed more young for the pack. Your body is responding to my proximity, and your hormones are forcing your womb to ready itself for my invasion."

Raven's head lolled backward and she stared up at the ceiling, her Stygian locks flowing down her back to her petite ass as she began to run her hands over her nipples. Completely unaware of her own actions, her touch caused her peaks to rise further from her chest as she stroked them slowly and swayed in place. Continuing to squeeze her thighs together, she felt a growing moisture as her entire sensory system throbbed at the sound of the Alpha's deep voice.

"Take off your shirt," he directed her in his arousing tone. "The fishnet and the bra beneath."

Moving like a puppet, the young she languidly tugged the long-sleeve black netting over her head and then shook her long locks back into place. Standing before the Alpha, she continued to cup her breasts as she tried to spread her legs apart. When she finally convinced her muscles to move, she was very aware that she had provided him an uncensored view of her pink folds and the tuft of thick black curls that sat atop her mound.

Locking eyes with the wolf, she reached underneath her bralette and slowly pushed the material upward, baring her puffy brown nipples to his hungry eyes. Tossing the garment aside, she leered downward as she turned slowly and allowed the Alpha a nice view of her small but firm buttocks. Blushing, she bent slightly at the waist and allowed him to see everything beneath her skirt, watching as the gigantic tent in his shorts twitched.

"Keep the skirt on," he smirked lasciviously as he gestured at her feet. "But take your shoes off, little virgin."

Raven was quick to kick the sandals back toward the door, and then she anxiously stood before the erect wolf with a crimson tint across her cheeks. Chewing on her pointer finger, she squeezed her legs together some more and mewled at the sensation. "It's so hot in here," she cooed in a whispery softness. "Why is it so hot in here?"

His dimples stood out on his angular face as he pointed a finger downward. "Lay yourself on the floor, sweet she. Pull your skirt up but lay still."

She complied with his directive and spread herself out in the middle of the floor like a starfish, her skirt bunched around her waist like a belt. Nervous to see why the Alpha wanted her displayed like a sacrifice, she leaned up on her elbows to watch as he crawled toward her and then carefully laid with his lips nearly atop her mound. Placing her legs on his muscular shoulders, he then inched closer to her dripping sex and shoved his nose into her curls.

Inhaling loudly, a grin spread across his beautiful face. "Oh sweetness, you smell pure. There's something about an untouched she-wolf, her scent is like a drug. Everything about your smell begs my wolf to claim you, to fill you with his litter."

Raven mewed as his tongue flicked across her swollen clitoris and fireworks ignited behind her eyelids. Without a single thought, she reached out and grabbed a handful of the wolf's short black locks and wound her fingers through their silk. He stared at her intensely over the planes of her flat stomach as his tongue again tapped at her sensitive nub and electrical shocks exploded in her toes. With her back arching off the floor, she emitted a series of delighted whimpers as he sucked her clit between his plump lips and began to bring her entire body to life.

Warmth radiated throughout her system, and her sex began to control her mind. His kisses between her thighs sent her into a spiral that caused all coherent thought to shut down as she felt the wildfire sweeping from her cunt down to her toes. Curling and flexing, her feet wiggled erratically and her thighs clasped tight around his head, her fingers digging into his scalp as his tongue began to make her feel like she was floating through space.

As her cries grew in pitch and volume, a dewy sweat broke out across her skin and she began to pant for breath. Thrashing from side to side, she nearly screamed when he sunk a finger between her walls and curled it, rubbing against something that caused her to levitate off the floor as she felt that she might grow wings. Crying out, she forced him to bury his entire face into her pussy as her vision went black and her body began to tremble.

When she was aware of her surroundings again, the Alpha was cradling her to his smooth chest and laughing. "Sweet little she, did you know that you could squirt?"

"No," Raven shook her head slowly as his handsome face began to come back into focus. "I can?"

Suddenly she realized that his hair was wet and pushed back from his face, and she was lying across his lap with something poking her in the backside. He smirked. "You screamed as you squirted all over my face, and in the process you blacked out and collapsed." He laughed. "What a dirty little virgin!"

Blushing, Raven allowed him to continue to hold her as he reoriented his body. With his back against the wall, he raised her up and urged her to straddle his thick thighs. She did as he directed, staring longingly into his soulful whiskey orbs. "Are you going to breed me now?"

"Yes." That husky tone had returned to his voice as he moved beneath her. "But I will not hurt you, littlest one. Do not fear."

When he grasped her hips and her skirt in his gargantuan hands, she suddenly realized that he had removed his shorts at some point and was naked beneath her. The tip of his erection connected with her sopping wet sex and she shuddered, anticipation and fear blending together with her heat as her heart rate raced further.

He let go of her left hip and gripped himself, stroking languidly as his eyes never left her intense blues. "It could hurt at first, Raven. Just go slow and only take what you can. There is no need to take it all on your first breeding, sweetness. There will be many more, do not fear."

As his words coated her entire body in a veil of arousal, he rubbed his bulbous tip through her folds and tapped her clitoris. Teasing her, he delighted in the reaction she offered as she gyrated and mewled above him. Grasping his shoulders for leverage, she thrust her puffy nipples into his face and he bit one. This caused the young she-wolf to cry out and he took the opportunity to press his glans between her folds as she mewed.

Easing torturously slow, he felt his tip sink into her entrance and her walls begin to accommodate his girth. Her nails dug into the flesh of his shoulders as he allowed a full inch to dip inside her, and then a second. When he met with no resistance from her walls, he paused his movements and bit his bottom lip. "How does it feel, my sweet virgin?"

Raven considered the question as best as she could with her mind floating in the clouds and her pussy on fire. The sensation was awkward: that of being spread open and a burning that came with the stretch, but something deeply pleasurable at the base of it all was telegraphing joy to her nipples and her toes. She whimpered as she shook her hips to try and force him to move again. "More," she whispered as she leaned forward and smashed her breasts into his face. "Please more."

Laughing, he gripped her hips and bunched her skirt in his large hands as he allowed her to control his penetration. Like this, she was riding him in no time, still not taking his entire length but that hardly mattered. What she was able to fit inside her cunt was glistening with her moisture and his own pre-cum as she rocked atop him and mewled. Continuing to lick and gnaw at her erect peaks, he sent the she-wolf into a frenzy as she once again began to quiver and cry out. Her voice growing hoarse, she grabbed two handfuls of his hair, tugging violently as she lost all control and sat all the way down onto his cock and erupted onto his balls.

Her muscles constricted and shoved, trying to force him out as her wet lips sat atop his wrinkled sack and she whimpered into his neck. Sobbing, she quivered in his arms as he held her tightly, shifting them onto the floor with the petite she on her back. Never breaking contact, he positioned himself over her petite frame as her eyes opened languidly and she blinked.

"I lost you again," he winked as he began withdrawing from her sex and then gently easing back inside. "You have very powerful orgasms, little virgin. You lose yourself entirely in the pleasure."

Aware that something was leaking off his balls and down between her cheeks, Raven blushed profusely. "Did I ... again?"

He nodded as his back undulated in a sensual rhythm as he began to languidly fuck her wet cunt. "You gave my balls quite a bath, baby girl."

She laughed shyly at this as he lowered himself down and pressed his lips to hers. "How do you feel?"

"Hot," she grinned as she ran her hands over his chest and pinched his tiny pink nipples. "Still so warm and wet and needy. When will it stop?"

Careful to keep his weight off the petite thing, he nodded as he suckled on her neck and sunk balls deep into her welcoming womb. "It won't ease until I seed you," he informed her with a smile pressed into her flesh. "Your body is telling you to breed, my tiny virgin she."

"Will the heat stop once I have been bred?" she inquired as he left a hickey on her collarbone.

"No, sweetness," he confessed as he reached between their conjoined bodies and began to circle her clit. "The heat will only abate once you have been mated to a wolf. Until that time, it is likely that you will experience a heat with every cycle. However, it should become less severe and with time you will learn to manage it; but it will not dissipate until you have been marked by your mate."

As his fingers twirled across her sensitive nub, Raven shut her eyes and arched her back. Wrapping her legs around his strong hips, she tried to take all of the Alpha into her at once as she writhed and whimpered. Sweat still coating her skin and her breathing erratic, she began to ramble a stream of nonsense as she approached her third climax.

Now that he knew her body would try to shove his cock from inside her walls, the Alpha pulled out with a wet squelch as the she-wolf crested her peak and exploded into her next orgasm. Squirting all over his chest and leaving a puddle on the floor, she gasped for breath as she flailed and began to tug at her skirt. "So hot," she panted as she crawled onto all fours and presented him with her holes. "It's still so hot!"

He was quick to pounce on the tiny virgin, molding his body over the top of her much smaller form and crashing his hands down onto her. Trapping her in place as she begged to be bred, he thrust himself deep into her womb and felt her ass smashing into his abdomen with each pistoning of his hips. Frantic now that he had watched her cum so ferociously, he sunk himself between her walls as he balanced his weight on one hand and reached underneath the little she and began to rub her clitoris. Swollen with pleasure and her folds puffy with their sex, he forced her to race toward a fourth release as he felt his balls pulling tight against his body in preparation for a copious seeding.

Rutting into the little virgin, he allowed his voice to shift to his lupine growl as he felt her cunt constricting around him and beginning to milk his shaft. The noise that was born from his throat was far from human as he plunged into her one last time and exploded against her spongy cervix, his weight bringing them to the ground as he collapsed and crushed her into the floorboards.

12