The Breeders Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers

By the time he began to ease his erection into her, she was so wet that he managed to sink his entire length into her without a problem. He thrust into her, and she cried out, urging him on. Obliging, he pounded into her over and over, while she held on tightly under him, her legs pressed against his outer thighs, whispering in between moans for him to fill her up with his meat. As she climbed up into another climax, she wailed, her fingers clutching his shoulders, her hips lifting up hard into him. But he had ceased to see this woman, but instead imagined that it was Contessa that he was inside. His thrusts quickened, and the woman under him reached her fourth climax, shuddering, almost screaming affirmatives, and he blocked her noises out, hearing only Contessa, and that brought him to climax. He grunted, driving deep into her, prolonging her climax, and he shot his seed into her, more and more, until he was finally spent. She held him inside her, only allowing him to move when his erection had faded and slipped from between her legs. Then, surprising him, the woman bent down and took his soaked, withering member in her mouth, sucking their juices from it before releasing it.

"Do not tell, but I had to try that. I have tasted women before, but never a man. Maybe sometime soon, I will see you again."

After dressing and leaving the woman's hut, he was led by two smirking guards to another hut. Before he entered the hut, one of the guards, a girl no older than sixteen, whispered to him, "That was quite a performance. I hope that one day you'll be able to visit with me. I'd love to have that monstrous thing in me."

Micah smiled politely, "Keep your schedule open. One day, you just might."

‘But not for another eight or nine years, at least,' he thought to himself.

The guard squealed in delight to the other as he entered. The woman he found had to be in her forties, already nude, waiting for him. Her hair was worn shorter than the others he'd seen before, almost shoulder-length.

"Come here," the woman demanded, and he obeyed. Standing before her as she sat on the edge of her bed, she jerked his pants down and grasped his still tired member in her hand.

"Quite an impressive specimen, are you not? You smell as if you have just been with another woman."

Micah nodded, and the older woman grinned, "That must have been the screaming I heard only moments ago. No matter, you will have plenty of time to have me ready for you. Here," she handed him an implement, "plant this up in me. I love these things! I use it at least four times a day, whenever I have any free time. It will be nice to have the real thing again, though. My last time was when I was twenty-two."

Micah knelt between her open legs, and began rubbing the wooden implement on her larger, inner lips, up and down, getting her juices flowing.

"Do not play around, get the damned thing inside me! I want to be all ready when you finally have me."

He began pushing the phallus inside her, and was soon twisting it around in her as he plunged it in, heeding her instructions, and about three minutes later, he was rewarded with her climax. Her juices literally dripped from the implement and over his hand.

"Okay," she rolled onto her stomach, "Now put it in the other one."

"The other one?" he asked.

"Yes, the other one! I like being filled in more than one place. Now do it before the thing dries off."

Micah pressed it against the woman's anus and began pushing it in slowly. She gasped as it entered, and then he had the entire phallus inside her.

"Are you ready, yet?" she asked. He was, almost, so he rubbed himself until he was.

"I'm ready."

The woman rolled back over onto her back and drew her legs to her chest, "Great, now plow me. Don't forget my implement; keep it going as well."

He reached down and guided himself into her waiting entrance, finding it easier than the woman before her. He thrust into her completely, giving her no time to acclimate to him. She hissed in slight pain, and then insisted, "I said plow me."

Micah did as he was told, also jamming the implement into her anus over and over. She was gushing her juices all over herself in minutes, reaching climax after climax, urging him on with nastier language than he had heard since before he'd been on this island. He turned her onto her side and continued to ram his entire length into the woman with less mercy than he'd shown before, and could handle the implement easier. He established a steady rhythm, withdrawing the implement as he thrust himself into her, and she was going wild, her words and cries becoming unintelligible squeals and groans.

For almost twenty minutes he kept up this pace, and once again he had to imagine that he was with Contessa, and not with this woman before he could spew his stuff into her. He removed both the implement and his member when she had stopped and caught her breath. To his surprise, she sat up quickly and sucked his member into her mouth, licking up all her juice and the remnants of his seed, even lapping greedily at his testicles for a full minute before letting go. Two women in one day had done this, he realized. It must be the older women. None of the younger ones had even thought of it, or were too afraid to try it. He dressed without a word, and the woman went to wash her implement.

As he exited the hut, the two smirking guards led him to Contessa's hut, and her servants washed him clean, sneaking little feels to his genitals while they did so. One of the servants cleared her throat and instructed him that he was to rest for a while, and they both left him at Contessa's bed.

MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers