The Breeding Aloe

Story Info
Aloe plant is altered so it can reproduce.
1.2k words
4.22
68k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I have a lot of stories I have written over the years but haven't posted yet, this one flowed out onto the paper fairly easily today after I finished watering some plants in the house, so I decided to post it.

Any feedback is welcome :-)

*******************

A few weeks ago, I was touring a greenhouse filled with giant erotic looking plants that seemed to sway ominously overhead and reach out toward me. I was fascinated with all the different species of plants and as I stared in wonder, the owner came over to me, and asked if I would like a sample of the miracle growth formula that he used on all his plants. He said that it changed the nature of the plants to allow them to reproduce differently. Thinking that it would be really cool to possibly reproduce some of my favorite plants at home, I said "Sure, why not", and I took the container he gave me and put it in my purse. Oddly, he smiled, winked at me, and walked away.

Last night, I was making my weekly rounds of watering the plants in the house. Stopping at my favorite aloe plant, I decided to try the new miracle plant growth that greenhouse owner had given me. I was going to sprinkle just a bit on the base of the aloe, but accidentally tipped the entire contents into the pot and on the plant. Hoping it would be OK and not harm the plant, I gave it a little extra water, finished watering the other plants, then went to sleep.

Sometime in the early hours of the morning, I heard something rustling in the corner of the bedroom. I lay there, pretending sleep for a while, straining to hear what was making the sound. Only a little nervous at first, I thought perhaps it was a mouse that had gotten in when I had left the patio door open. However, the sounds only continued and seemed to be getting closer to the bed.

Getting a little more nervous now and not really wanting to turn on any bright lights, I cautiously leaned over and opened the blinds on the window, letting in some moonlight.

I was surprised and a little terrified to see that my aloe had grown to at least 10 times its original size, and was moving onto the bed! I was so filled with shock and fear that I was paralyzed as the first spiny leaf wrapped around my ankle, gripping it tightly.

I let out a shriek and quickly reached to the bedside table to turn on the low bedside lamp to better see what was happening, and another thick spiky leaf quickly shot forward, encircling my other ankle tightly, pulling me back more squarely onto the middle of the bed. I watched in disbelief as the long leaves began winding their way up and around my legs, then began spreading them widely apart.

I could tell that other changes had taken place with the aloe in addition to its rapid growth. It hadn't been in bloom yesterday, but it now had tall thick bloom spikes with giant bulbs on the top 6 inches of each stalk, looking quite phallic and not at all like the normal bloom spikes it used to put out. The stalks themselves were fairly thick and completely covered with the small spikes similar to the leaves.

I didn't have too long to contemplate these changes before I realized more of the plant had slid onto the bed and many of the thick spiky leaves were sliding up along my body. Having my legs spread so wide made it awkward to even move, so despite my struggling to escape, I had no leverage to pull myself away. My struggling also seemed to excite the plant, and it started moving faster, rapidly sending up two more leaves to encircle my arms and wrists, pulling them out wide to either side, and sliding under me until I was fully lying on top of most of the plant. I could feel the spikes pushing into my skin all over my body, not sharp enough to break the skin, but more the sensation of pencil points pushing against me.

Some of the leaves under me now began to wrap themselves around the front of me, running over my breasts and stomach. I shuddered at the sensation of the spikes over my nipples, which again made the plant more animated. Two smaller leaves began wrapping themselves tightly around the base of each breast, squeezing tightly, while the larger spiny leaves rubbed themselves vigorously over the sensitive tips.

I began to writhe and moan, and one of the smaller tall bulbous "bloom spikes" slid its way up and pushed itself deep into my mouth. The head of it was oozing something sweet, tasting like some kind of exotic fruit, and I began to lick and suck on the bulb that had been forced into my mouth.

At this point, I could feel what I could only assume were other bulbs, pressing at the entrances to my pussy and ass. I could feel the thick sweet ooze dripping from the bulbs, coating my labia and anus. I could then start to feel the bulbs pushing their way into me, stretching me wider than any of the toys I owned. The ooze seemed to have both an aphrodisiac and numbing effect, because soon I was writhing harder, trying to impale myself on them, despite the sensation of being stretched beyond my limits. My new movements obviously encouraged the plant, because it started quickly forcing the bulb heads deeper into both my lower holes. After the bulbs were forced all the way in, I could then feel the spiky shafts of the stalks rubbing and abrading the walls of my vagina and rectum. The bulb in my mouth had also started pushing its way further into my throat and I could feel its spiky shaft against my tongue.

As the leaves continued their assault on my nipples, I could feel the bulbs start pulsating deep inside my bowels and womb. The bulb in my throat had also started pulsating and the feeling of all three pulsing bulbs inside me as my nipples were tortuously rubbed, and the thought that I was spread out wide for this hungry invading plant pushed me over the edge. I screamed my pleasure around the bulb in my throat, as orgasm after orgasm poured over my body. As the orgasms hit, the bulbs began releasing a thick cool fluid. I could feel the fluid jetting deep into my womb and ass, and almost choking me as it streamed down my throat. I swallowed the fluid as fast as I could, as more orgasms continued to rock my body.

After the plant had finished ejecting its fluid, and the orgasms had subsided, the plant slowly pulled out of and away from my body, the leaves settling themselves back over on the table under the window.

As I lay there unable to move yet, thinking about what had just happened, I also thought about what the greenhouse owner had said about the miracle growth he had given me, that it would change the way the plant would reproduce, and the strange way he smiled and winked at me.

Did my plant just use me for breeding? How often would this happen?

Guess I'll just have to wait and see...