The Breeding Center Ch. 03

Story Info
Lexi runs into her old nemesis.
2k words
4.17
23.2k
8
0

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers

I checking in with the nurse and was directed to 1341. I opened the door and flipped on the light. Surprised to see two twin beds in opposite corners, I was even more surprised to find someone sleeping in one of them.

The girl rolled over and peaked at me from under her covers. "Well if it isn't Sexy Lexi, the pride of Meridian..." she said with a raspy, half-asleep voice.

I froze in the doorway, my stomach twisted at the sound of that voice. There was an awkward silence as a lump build in my throat. "I... I'm sorry." I stammered. "I didn't know there was someone in here." I flipped off the light and quickly stepped back into the hallway. My heart slammed wildly in my chest as the door slowly closed and clicked. I stared at it, then I turned and went quickly to the nurse's station.

"Um... excuse me," I said impatiently. The nurse peered over her computer. "Um... what can I do about getting a different bunk assignment? ...Please"

"You'll need to take that up with Miss Ethyl." she said.

"And where would she be?"

"Well... She's probably wrapping up today's intake... so, somewhere on the main floor."

"Okay. Thank you." I said turning towards the elevator.

"The elevator requires a key card to go down." she explained.

"Can I have a keycard then?" I said, getting frustrated.

She made a little laugh. "Of course not. Recruits do not have free reign to wander the campus."

I exhaled loudly and dropped my head.

"What exactly seems to be the problem with your room?" the nurse questioned.

I considered if I should tell the woman about my life at Meridian. My mind raced through all the ways Andi tormented me. I remembered one of the happiest days of my life, nearly a year ago, when Andi had left for The Breeding Center, how I felt so liberated ...but I couldn't bring myself to say anything. Andi had instilled a fear in me and I knew if I exposed her abuse, she would only get a "talking to" and my situation would become even worse. I didn't know this nurse, and I was afraid to trust anyone. "Um... nothing...It's fine." I said.

"Okay. If you change your mind and want to speak with Miss Ethyl, she usually does her rounds each morning."

I made a mental note of this and decided I would speak to the woman tomorrow.

*****

Not wanting to return to my bunk, I followed the sound of a television to the community room. One girl sat alone and she turned from the television to see who entered. "Lexi Meridian!" she said. "Am I happy to see you! I saw you get pulled away from registration. I was concerned something was wrong."

"No. They wanted me bred right away. I was apparently prime." I said to Kayla as she hugged me.

She sucked in a gasp. "Lucky! How was it?! Magical, right! Think of it... you could be pregnant right now!" she said with too much excitement. "Sadly, I need to wait another 6 days." She made a pouting face.

"I'm relieved to see you. I was feeling a bit... alone." I said.

Kayla hugged me again and pulled me onto the couch with her. "Listen," she said, more subdued. "I think we should hook up, get to know each other, you know?"

"Um... okay... I suppose." I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's there to know?" I laughed lightly.

"Well... do you have a girlfriend?" Kayla asked.

I turned away, instantly brought back to the last time someone asked me that question...

**

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Andi had asked.

"No." I told her.

"You do now!" she said laughing.

She pulled me into a janitorial closet, ripped open my dress, backed me into a corner and started kissing me roughly. She squeezed my breasts until I cried and then pushed her fingers inside me, between my legs. She threatened to do horrible things to me if I ever refused her advances.

"You're my bitch." she had whispered once, as she pushed me to my knees.

Her abuse went on far too long...

**

"Lexi?" Kayla said.

I shook myself out of the horrible memory. "Um... sorry. What?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Kayla repeated.

"No." I said flatly. Suddenly more guarded, I was somewhat confused as I hadn't gotten any vibes from Kayla until now.

She took a quick look to the hall to make sure no one was coming. "I think we should pretend like we are a couple. I've been told bullies will sometimes leave girls alone if they believe they already have a girlfriend." She waited, restless to hear my reply.

"Okay, sure," I said. "What do we have to lose?" I shrugged.

Kayla hugged me and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

A door on the far wall opened and two women emerged. In tow, a cart of food trays. The first woman nodded at us and pulled the first tray from the cart. She assembled it on a long side-table before reaching for the next. The other started to help. The first woman noticed the door was left ajar. "You have to make sure this is closed all the way. I've told you this a dozen times!" she snapped. The second woman looked at her blankly and continued setting up for the evening meal. When they were done, the first woman scanned her key card, opened the door, and the two women from the kitchen disappeared into the private elevator.

The hall behind us filled with voices as girls emerged from their rooms and assembled a line. Kayla and I got to our feet and joined in. We brought our plates to a table and began eating. I lifted my gaze and saw Andi join the line. She locked eyes on me and shot me an evil smile that made my skin crawl. Her hair had grown quite a bit since last time I saw her. She was also thinner and more muscular.

I glanced at Kayla, put my hand on hers and squeezed. She seemed startled. "I'm so happy for us." I said, with a far from a convincing tone. Kayla studied me strangely and laughed as if the agreement we just made was already forgotten. I laughed too and tried to play it off like we had some inside joke or flirtation. I shot a quick look toward Andi. She still watched us, curious and not too pleased, but dinner went on without incident.

Later, when Andi finally retired, I pulled Kayla close and whispered. "My bunkmate... She's my bully." Kayla was stunned, but finally put the pieces together.

I stayed in the community room as long as possible, but when a nurse went around and told everyone "lights out", I could stall no longer. I crept to my bed as quietly as I could. Andi seemed to sleep soundly.

Some hours later, I was startled awake by Andi's hand tightly around my throat. "It seems as though someone made the mistake of not kissing me goodnight." she said, releasing me.

I gasped and put my hand to my throat. The moonlight shown over her stance hauntingly. "I... I have a girlfriend." I exclaimed.

Andi stood over me with her hands on her hips. She admired me, and carefully moved a lock of hair out of my face as I flinched and sank deeper into my bed. "Hmmm... Ya... I'm not so sure." she said. The back of her finger traced the shape of my face before moving to my lips. I turned my head abruptly. "You're toying with me... pet." she said quietly, with some amusement in her tone. Her finger slowly ran down my body, sending goose bumps through me. She tangled my blanket into her fingers and clenched her hand into a fist. Suddenly, my blanket was torn from me as Andi's other hand yanked my long gown up. "Show me your tits." she demanded.

"No!" I cried out, spinning off the bed into the darkness.

She charged at me. As I turned, I crashed into the door, face first. Andi crushed her body against mine. Her left hand took a fist full of my hair as her right hand pulled up my gown. Her powerful touch caressed my thigh, and then my ass. She squeezed and I let out a small cry. Her hand slid between my legs to my chastity belt and she tried to slide her fingers under it, but it was too tight. She returned to my ass and slid her finger between my cheeks. Finding my opening, she pushed into me as I objected. She nuzzled her face into my neck and kissed it tenderly. I felt her hot breath. "What did I tell you about submitting to me?" she whispered.

"I have a girlfriend." I repeated.

Angered, Andi added a second finger and thrust it deep into me. I screamed.

I was startled as I was suddenly crushed against the door even harder. Then, there was a pounding on the other side. Someone was trying to open the door. "What's going on in there?! Open this door immediately!" the voice demanded.

Andi flew to the opposite side of the room and I side-stepped to make way for the door which thrust open before me. The blinding light was flipped on. A nurse considered us and the surrounding shambles while our eyes adjusted. "What's going on in here?" she challenged. The nurse surveyed Andi, who had nothing to say. Andi only stared at me. "Well?" The nurse said, turning to me.

"I... I thought there was a bee." I stammered.

Without taking her eyes from mine, she said flatly "A bee."

I nodded and dropped my head. The three of us stood silently for a moment and I was able to catch my breath.

"I think you were dreaming. There is no bee in here." she finally said. Andi and I stood silent. "To bed, ladies. And not another peep out of you!" The nurse turned off the light and the chamber became dark again as the door slowly closed.

I stood in the dark for a long time, afraid of what was to come next. Andi climbed into bed and rolled over to face the wall. After a long while, I quietly retrieved my blanket and returned to my bed. I didn't sleep for the rest of the night.

*****

When the color through the window changed to soft lavender, I jumped out of bed and made my way back to the community room. A different nurse was on duty. "You must be ready for breakfast." she said as I passed her station.

"I'm starved!" I lied. In truth, I was exhausted from not sleeping, nervous about speaking with Miss Ethyl, and sick to my stomach for having a run-in with Andi.

Two hours later, breakfast arrived through the private elevator and again the kitchen staff was scolded for failing to properly secure the door. Soon after, girls poured in and Kayla stopped in her tracks when she saw the wearied expression on my face. She approached and hugged me. "Let's get something to eat, ok?" she whispered. I nodded.

We got our plates and selected a corner table. I deliberately chose a seat facing away from the room so I wouldn't have to see Andi glaring at me. Kayla sat beside me as I pushed the food around my plate. She rubbed my back and played with my hair. She pretended to whisper something to me flirtatiously, then giggle wildly. She played her role well and when Andi finally finished her meal and returned to her room, we both let out a sigh of relief. "She was watching us like a hawk." Kayla confirmed.

I turned to the doorway to make sure Andi was gone, but I was surprised to see Riley leaning against the wall. Something seemed ...off about the look on her face.

"Lexi of House Meridian." a nurse called out. I stood. "Please follow Miss Riley to her office."

I walked toward Riley, happy to see her, but she turned and walked ahead of me without saying a word. She used her key card and we waited for the elevator together in silence. I kept watching her, but she was blank. "You okay?" I finally asked.

"Yep."

*****

Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers