The Breeding Center Ch. 11

Story Info
Lexi attends a hearing.
1.6k words
3.91
11.9k
4
0

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers

After our session, Miss Laura walked me to the gymnasium. I briefly reminisced of check-in day and reconnecting with Riley... but the room was arranged for a different purpose. I was directed to stand in front of a single chair in the middle of the room. Several yards out, the chair faced a long table. Behind the table sat several women and I recognized most. On the outer walls, bleachers had been pulled out and all the full term women from every fourth-floor wing had been brought to observe... There were as many as three or four hundred of them. A woman approached and scanned my I.D. bracelet before returning to her seat at a side table.

Another woman spoke. "Ladies, the matter of The State versus Lexi of House Meridian will now come to order. The accused has been charged with the high crime of treason by way of theft of government property, in addition to personal injury and property damage." The woman focused on me "How do you plead?"

My eyes swept the room for Riley, but she was not there. My voice shook as I answered. "Um... "Not guilty?" I squeaked.

"Let the record show the defendant has officially entered a plea of Not Guilty." the woman said. "Therefore we will proceed without further delay and present the opening facts in this case... Lexi, you may be seated."

The woman spoke to the others at the table while the one who had scanned my bracelet transcribed what was said into her computer. "I will now introduce the panel... Ladies, as I introduce you, please stand so you may clearly be identified." The woman opened her palm and briefly gestured to the far left seat. "This is Miss Christy. She was the nurse on duty in Lexi's wing at the time of Lexi's attempted escape. Next is Miss Elaine. She is a kitchen worker who was delivering lunch to Lexi's wing. She has provided a sworn deposition stating Lexi overtook her and pushed her way into the staff elevator. Beside her, Miss Urma, who is the kitchen manager and witness to the physical altercation. Next, we have Miss Sharon who found Lexi cowering in the kitchen and bravely attempted to capture her as Lexi jumped from the kitchen window. Beside her, Miss Jaime who worked in the kitchen at the time and witnessed the incident. Next is Miss Denise... and Miss Jody, who were working courtyard security on the day in question. They captured Lexi and escorted her inside. Beside her is Miss Laura, Lexi's therapist, then Miss Ethyl who was the head supervisor at the time of the incident, and finally, I am Miss Cleo. I will lead these proceedings in an attempt to disclose the full truth and settle on a fair and impartial consequence."

Miss Cleo returned to the right corner of the table and took a drink of water. I noticed all the women on the panel were provided water. Not I.

"Miss Ethyl, how long have you been the head supervisor at The Breeding Center of Navarre Island?" Miss Cleo asked.

"Fifty-seven years."

"Have there been many attempts to defect in that time?

"Only a handful."

"And statistically, when does that occur?"

"All of the attempted escapes have occurred on the recruit's second day."

"Please inform the panel, what was the timing of Lexi's attempted escape?"

"Her second day."

Someone gasped and the panel murmured to each other.

"Wait a minute!" I exclaimed "That is nothing more than a coincidence. It's unfair to find fault in my actions for no reason than it happened to occur on the same day as others!"

"Lexi... you are new to these proceedings, so let this be your one warning. Speaking out of turn will find you in contempt. If it happens again, you will remain in solitary for the remainder of this hearing. Do you understand?"

I sank into my seat, loathing the reminder such a place existed. "Yes, ma'am."

Miss Cleo continued. "Miss Ethyl, please educate this panel. What was Lexi's condition at the time of her attempted escape?"

"The girl had been inseminated twice."

"Twice in two days' time?"

"Yes." Miss Ethyl explained. "She was prime when she arrived and therefore bred immediately. The next day, when her blocker was removed, her vagina was full of semen. This can only indicate she lied about the number of times she orgasmed during her session. She was still prime so the inseminated was repeated."

"What is the orgasm quota for a breeding session?"

"At least ten."

"How many did Lexi document?"

"Seventeen."

The panel again reacted and spoke quietly to one another.

"Lexi, did you lie about the number of orgasms you received during your first breeding session? ...The TRUTH, Lexi."

I hesitated. "Yes... I lied."

"You documented seventeen. How many did you actually experience?"

I swallowed hard. "Um... ten." I said.

"Ten..." Miss Cleo said, doubtful. "Miss Ethyl, please explain why a minimum of ten is the preferred quantity for breeding."

"Of course... When orgasm occurs, the cervix opens and the seed is drawn into the womb. If it is not in the womb, it is useless."

"Based on the quantity of seed remaining in Lexi's vagina after her first session, how many orgasms would you approximate she actually had?"

"Two."

"Lexi, please tell the panel: did you, in fact, receive only two orgasms?"

I dropped my chin. They knew the truth. "Yes."

Miss Cleo raised her voice "So you lied at the time of insemination... and you lied to this panel a moment ago? You had... TWO... orgasms. Correct?"

"Yes." I said softly.

"Miss Ethyl, how many orgasms did Lexi document during her second insemination?"

"Ten."

"And what evidence is there if this was another of her lies?"

"I believe she had ten that day, yes. When her blocker was removed, all the seed had been absorbed."

"Thank you, Miss Ethyl." Miss Cleo said.

"Miss Christi, you are the nurse on duty in Lexi's wing. Can you please describe Lexi's demeanor when she first arrived at her room?"

"She was combative and refused to go to her bunk. She wanted to speak with Miss Ethyl regarding freedom to roam the campus, which I explained was prohibited. She demanded my key card for the elevator which I refused. She got mad and stormed off to the community room where she attacked the kitchen worker."

"Lexi, did you approach this nurse, Miss Christi, regarding bunk reassignment?"

"Yes, but"

"And did you inquire about a key card and about speaking to Miss Ethyl?"

"...I did, but"

"And why did you pursue this?

"I was desperate to get help from a known bully I had been bunked with." I blurted out.

"For the record, please name this woman."

"Andi of House Meridian." I said.

"House Meridian?"

"Yes."

"You knew this Andi Meridian for years?"

"Yes."

"And were you lovers at House Meridian?" Miss Cleo asked.

I was shocked and horrified at the idea. "No!" I said angrily.

"You are telling me you and Andi Meridian have never been intimate?"

The lump in my throat thickened. "If there was ever anything sexual between us, it's because Andi forced herself on me, not because I was consensual... and certainly not because we share feelings for one another!" I said angrily.

"Lexi, it is clear you are getting upset. I'll remind you to please remain calm."

I took a deep breath and tried to relax.

"Can you tell me... as far as you are aware... has Andi performed sex acts with anyone else, while housed at The Breeding Center?"

I hesitated, torn between wanting to protect Kayla's privacy and wanting to send Andi to a lifetime in confinement. My loathing of Andi won. "... Kayla of House Wilmington." I said.

"Kayla of House Wilmington." Miss Cleo repeated.

"Yes."

"Kayla and Andi are in a sexual relationship with one another?" she asked.

"No... Andi forced her and..."

"I see..." Miss Cleo was thoughtful for a moment before turning to the woman with the computer. "Miss Nell, please review the record for a Kayla of House Wilmington and reveal if the girl has filed any complaints against any resident at The Breeding Center."

A moment later she replied. "There are none."

"What about Andi of House Meridian? Has a single resident of The Breeding Center filed a complaint about her?"

Miss Nell pecked at her keyboard. "No one." she said. Miss Cleo turned to me as Miss Nell continued. "It says here she's recently been honored with advancement to the twelfth floor."

"Thank you." Miss Cleo said. With her back to me, she addressed the panel. "I would like to propose, in the interest of time, we move forward with this hearing. It is clear what we have here is nothing more than a young couple which has made their break up into a public exploit. Lexi was angry Andi had taken another lover and she wanted to publicly humiliate them. Furthermore, she knows we will separate them and she is delighted to have the upper hand. Andi is an honored resident of The Breeding Center and we take her commitment to this country incredibly serious. Aside from the declaration, Andi has engaged in lovemaking with her new girlfriend while in our care, there is not a shred of evidence she has victimized any resident. All of these unwarranted accusations come from a resident who is a known liar with a disturbing temper and selfish ambition. Her personality and motivation in this case are clear. I propose we recess until tomorrow morning. We will disclose the facts of her crime and conclude with sentencing. All in favor, raise your hands."

Every woman at the table raised their hands and the room was dismissed. I slumped in my chair, frustrated because no one believed me and humiliated that people now took me as a crazy ex girlfriend.

*****


Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers