The Breeding Center Ch. 12

Story Info
Riley's ego is bruised.
1.4k words
4.09
8.4k
5
0

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers

Miss Laura approached my chair and waited with a sympathetic expression. "Sorry Kiddo. Looks like you've got a rough road ahead of you. The mature thing to do would be to tell the truth and accept responsibility for your actions." I regarded her with wetness in my eyes. Her voice became more compassionate. "Sometime after the hearing, we will get together and talk about modifying the abrasive traits in your personality. With a lot of hard work, maybe someday you could still be worthwhile partner to someone? ...For now, I'll escort you to your room, okay?" I nodded solemnly as she took firm hold of my forearm. I stood and we headed towards the door.

"I'll take her upstairs." Riley said. I was shocked to see her. She locked eyes on me and my heart jumped.

"You sure?" Miss Laura asked.

"Yes. I'm on my way to her floor to check on another patient."

"Oh, okay." Miss Laura said pleasantly as she handed me over to Riley.

Riley took hold of my arm and led me to the elevator. The moment the door was closed my back slammed against the wall. She crushed herself against my body and began feverishly kissing me. "Shit I've missed you Lexi!" she whispered passionately as her lips assaulted my neck with mad desire. Her hips bucked against me and I closed my eyes and released a frenzied sigh. "I want you! Here and now!" She announced. She ripped me away from the wall and spun me around before I knew what was happening. Through the sound of my heart banging wildly and our ragged breathing, I heard a zipper. Her hot hands slipped under my gown groping my wanton body. I squealed in delightful pain as she hungrily clutched my breasts. I responded by arching my back and pushing my naked behind against her lap. A ridged imposition awaited me. It pressed against the wetness between my legs. "Lexi, you drive me wild! I cant hold back anymore. I need to fuck your fertile little body!"

My eyes shot open and I spun around to face her. Before I could speak, her mouth suddenly crashed into mine. She forced my mouth apart and our tongues danced with a restless appetite. I tore myself from her affection and she returned to my neck, kissing and biting. I squealed and weakness softened my knees, but I refocused on my curiosity. "Fertile?!" I huffed. "Am I pregnant?"

Her fingers tangled through my hair and her lips returned to mine, kissing me deeper. I soaked it all in. Her hands worked quickly, opening my legs. She slid her arm under my leg and effortlessly lifted it high, forcing me to quickly find balance on the other. Again the hardness pressed against my pussy and I ached to swallow it inside me. My body begged for her to thrust it into me, but my mind had one unanswered question. "Wait! Tell me please, am I pregnant?"

Riley slid the phallus back and fourth against me. The fire and hunger nearly consumed me, but I pushed her away. "I need to know!"

Riley abruptly stopped her lovemaking, grabbed my arms and looked me right in the eye. "Lexi we don't get a lot of opportunities like this. Why are you ruining it with so much unnecessary talking?"

"Am I pregnant?" I repeated. "Do you even know? You said I was fertile. Is that what you meant?"

Riley's ego was bruised. She dropped my leg and reversed to put space between us. She took a moment to cool her desire.

I let her take the time, instantly regretful I denied her. The seconds ticked by and I knew our time was short. I approached her, raised to my tippy toes and attempted to kiss her lightly on the lips. She pulled away. I paused then kissed her cheek. "Please." I whispered.

She erupted. "What the fuck difference would it make, Lexi? ...Pregnant, not pregnant, it doesn't matter! We had the chance to be together and you..." she dropped her voice to an angry whisper. "I was going to fuck you and fill you with such pleasure, Lexi, but you threw away our moment! Can't you understand I need to feel you shutter in my arms? I need to feel you weep with the sweet euphoria I can bring you! That is all I've ever wanted, for so. long." She spun away and I felt horrible.

I put my arms around her. "Cant you see I want it too? Cant you see?!" tears began to stream from my eyes. "I want nothing more than to be in your arms forever and ever, and bear your baby and live blissfully in love until we turn old... but why can't you tell me?"

I studied her hurt face, while she focused off into the distance. We stood in silence as the elevator came to a stop. The door opened. "I guess you'll find out soon enough." she said, still distant. I stood still, demanding an answer with my glare. The door tried to close and her hand shot out to catch it. "This is your floor." she said coldly.

"Aren't you coming?"

"Another time." she said.

I stepped off the elevator and looked back. She turned away and slammed a fist against the wall as the doors closed between us.

*****

I showered and changed into a fresh gown and went to dinner. I was anxious to hear from Kayla about her visit with Riley. "I'll tell you later." She whispered.

We didn't get a chance to talk alone until early the next morning. I laid in bed and contemplated getting up when Kayla appeared in my doorway. She beamed at me.

"Come in." I said, sitting up.

She made herself comfortable on the edge of my bed, overflowing with effervescence. "Miss Riley... that was her name, right?" Kayla questioned.

I nodded.

"She took me to her office to remove the blocker. We talked about that orgasm machine and I told her it was amazing. She said if I wanted more she could help me."

"What do you mean?" I asked, puzzled.

"That's what I said! She told me it's recommended for girls who received the fertility shot continue to have many orgasms. Everyday! She told me this increases the chance for multiples."

My expression soured. "Uh... Kayla... That doesn't seem right." I said doubtfully.

"She's the medical professional. I'm only telling you what she said. ...anyway, I told her I wanted to have as many as my body could safely carry, even if it meant I needed to be on bed rest at the end. ...THEN, she told me she would love to see me in HER bed!"

I gasped and covered my mouth.

"I know!" Kayla said. "I didn't know how I felt about it at the time, but I told her I would be willing to do whatever was necessary."

"Then what happened?!"

"Then... she tied me up and put her mouth... down there... and brought me to orgasm! It. Was. AMAZING!" Kayla radiated. "...and when she was done... and I was a quivering mess, she did it again! And again! Lexi, I lost count of how many times! She stayed at it all afternoon. When she finally stopped, the whole world seemed new... alive, you know? I was like a limp puppet in her arms afterward. She held me until I stopped weeping. It was so. Fucking. Beautiful!"

I continued staring at her, speechless.

Kayla saw my shock and her elation waned. "Oh Lexi, promise me you wont tell anyone, but I am positively in love! I plan on telling her today when we get together for another session. I cant wait!!"

"Oh Kayla... I'm not sure that's such a good idea..." I said carefully.

"Lexi... I know it was wrong, but before I left, I... I kissed her. Please don't tell anyone. I shouldn't have done it but I was utterly electrified, you know?"

"Kayla, did you kiss her, or did she kiss you?"

Kayla pondered. "I don't know. I kissed her I think. It's all such a blur... a hot, sexy, amazing, blur... and I can't wait to be alone with her again! Don't try to talk me out of it, but I'm going to kiss her again. I'm going to throw myself at her and beg her to have her way with me!" She said, putting a hand on my knee. "Thanks for listening. I'm going to go get ready. I want to look my best when she comes for me." Kayla got up from my bed and practically danced out of my room.

Meanwhile, the idea that Riley may have done anything with Kayla which was not medically necessary made me sick to my stomach. My anxiety and imagination presented me with all kinds of disturbing scenarios. Before long, I ran to my bathroom to vomit.

*****

Justwords
Justwords
256 Followers