The Breeding Center Ch. 18

Story Info
Lexi's nightmare inspires an idea.
1.4k words
4.11
7.1k
6
0

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
252 Followers

The old wooden planks squeaked as I walked into the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and poured myself a glass of fresh milk. I took a sip as I stood at the window and observed the beautiful day and the sway of the trees in the gentle breeze. Opting to enjoy my beverage under the shade of such a tree, I opened the back door and stepped outside.

Merely two steps away from the house, my head thrust back and I felt the glass abruptly flung from my grasp. Perplexed by my sudden view of the blue sky, the pain at my scalp followed by Andi's evil laughter enlightened me.

I spun around. "No!" I screamed as she pulled me towards the barn.

"You won the prize, fair and square." she said. "I won't let you be a spoil sport."

I grabbed her wrist with both hands and pulled back to create slack in my hair, but she yanked harder.

"You're hurting me!" I cried, planting my feet.

Andi chuckled. "You ain't seen nothing yet!" She threw me off balance and I fell, releasing my hands to catch myself. I was tugged back up and we advanced closer to the barn, despite my struggles and protests.

With the shade of the interior only a few steps away, I desperately kicked at Andi's ankle. Slowed for only a moment, she looked at me and chuckled. "You don't want to do that Lexi. It will end badly for you if you resist me."

She pulled me into the barn and with a dramatic release, heaved me into the center. I landed hard on my hip in the cold dry earth. I rubbed my tender scalp before observing how she blocked the doorway with a huge smile. She stepped to the side, taunting me. Then, she slowly closed the barn door and I saw my opportunity to escape slipping away. "Ready to have some fun?"

I got to my feet carefully and took a deep breath. In one courageous moment, I tore off running towards the opening as the rectangle of daylight disappeared.

In the darkness Andi shot herself at me. Just before we met, she bent forward, slamming her shoulder into my abdomen. I flipped over her and landed on my back, crumpled and disoriented. I moaned while I held my stomach. She snickered. "You're making this too easy, Sexy Lexi."

The dust kicked up around me as she dragged me by my left leg to a hay-filled stall. I was no match for her strength. A strategically placed rope hung from the half wall between stalls and she fed my foot through the slip knot as I thrashed and screamed.

I wrestled but I made no headway toward my freedom. Andi straddled my right leg and lowered herself to her knees, pinning my leg down. I swung a punch but she caught my arm. She grabbed my other arm and combined both wrists in her left hand, pinning them over my head as I yelled for help. Her right hand went under my t-shirt and squeezed my breast. I screamed and this made Andi smile. She released my breast and pulled my shirt over my face. I felt her pull my bra up.

"Lexi! This is your look!" she laughed hysterically. She lowered herself to my chest and took a breast into her mouth. She sucked hard as I screamed. Annoyed at my objections, Andi pulled my shirt from my head and wadded it into my mouth. Then without releasing my wrists, she repositioned her left hand beside my right shoulder. My right arm pressed against my mouth, prohibiting me from discharging the material.

Satisfied, Andi returned her attention to my breasts, alternating between them. She sucked at one until it hurt then tenderly traced the nipple of the other with the tip of her tongue. Andi came back to the first. She again took it into her mouth and gave a long hard draw until I squealed and tears ran from my eyes. At the second, she grazed my nipple with her teeth. I was petrified she would bite it.

This went on for several minutes until she finally looked at my weepy eyes. "You like this?"

With limited mobility, I shook my head. Then my eyes went wide as I felt her right hand lift from the hay and touch my stomach. Her attention went to my jeans and I felt her unbutton them. I heard the unmistakable sound of the zipper and felt a looseness around my waist.

My panic was restored as I felt her slip under my panties, through my pubic hair, and between my labia. A big grin came over her face. "Sexy Lexi!" she said with slow astonishment.

I shook my head and pleaded with her, but my muffled sounds we're ignored as Andi began stroking my clit, gentle at first, then with increasing speed. I grunted my objection, but she remained dedicated. I squealed and began to quiver as she got me closer. I did not want this. I did not want her to cause my body any pleasure, but she was in control and I was merely a helpless spectator in her sport.

"You'll come for me, won't you?" she said, looking for my reply. I knew she would make me come. If she continued doing what she was doing, I wouldn't be able to stop it, but, refusing to give her the satisfaction, I shook my head.

"I want you to come for me!" she demanded. Again I denied her. Angry, she bent over and bit down on the tender nipple. I let out a stifled yelp.

Immediately on her feet, Andi stood and began pulling my jeans off. I recognized that kicking my right leg would only free the garment from my body faster, so I bent it close to my body. I felt my hands tingling as the blood rushed back to them. I pulled the soggy t-shirt from my mouth and screamed. "Help!"

Andi quickly pulled the jeans off my bottom and my right leg. The garment hung inside out from my left leg, which remained roped up and tingling with numbness. She caught my right leg before I could kick her in the face and fed it through a waiting rope on the opposite side of the stall as I continued yelling.

That's when the sharpened paperclip appeared. I froze. "You'll listen quietly or you'll be wearing my ring. Do you hear me?"

I didn't answer.

"Do you hear me?" she repeated slowly.

"Yes." I whispered hoarsely.

"You will come for me. If you refuse, you'll be wearing my ring." Andi slipped it back into her pocket and dropped to her knees between my legs. She pulled my panties to the side and began stroking her fingers across my wetness. "Say you'll come for me." she whispered.

I didn't answer.

"Say it!!"

"I'll come for you!" I stammered.

"Say you'll obey me. Always. Say you'll be mine to have and enjoy."

"No!"

She held the paperclip and brought it between my legs.

"I said I'll come for you!" I cried.

"...and?"

I sighed. "...and I'll be yours."

"Excellent!" Andi said, pleased.

She bent over and took my clit in her mouth. She sucked it hard and I felt my climax quickly approach. Andi pressed her fingers into me. I tensed and whimpered. Adding another finger and thrusting in and out. I heard the gross squelchy sound of my body and I flushed with humiliation.

Faster she worked me as my legs shook. Still tempted to resist, I didn't think I had it in me. The elation finally took over and she forced me to orgasm. I moaned as my body squeezed her fingers. My back arched and I convulsed. She didn't stop. "Please!" I begged breathlessly. "...you made me come. I did as you said. Please untie me!"

Andi finally stopped and peered at me, quite pleased with herself. "You're mine now?" she confirmed.

"Yes." I said, willing to say or do just about anything in order to get away from the psychopath.

"Good." Andi retrieved the paperclip from her pocket and showed me. "What better time to commemorate our union." She lowered her hands and I felt her touch take hold of my clit. I shuttered involuntarily with residual pleasure.

"Please! Don't!" I begged!

Andi drove the object through my flesh without hesitation as I released a blood-curdling scream. Once installed, she bent and shaped it into an imperfect circle and leaned back to admire her handiwork. Andi looked me in the eyes as I cried. "Now I have something to attach your leash to, pet." Her crazed laughter woke me from the dream.

I ran to the bathroom for my usual morning sickness. When it was complete, I sat on the toilet to pee. I found myself staring at the white panties around my knees. That's when I got an idea...

Justwords
Justwords
252 Followers